The Dragon & the Boy Mare

Story Info
Kao spends time with Limba, the "boy mare"...
2.1k words
1.2k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Kao stretched out on the sofa, the dragon's tail hanging over the arm, wearing only a pair of boxers. His "somewhat close fling," Limba lay in front of him, the dragon's semi grinding lightly into his backside while the boy mare focused on the TV.

"Ugh..." He muttered, the light from the screen reflecting off his dun coat, the black tattoos striking in Limba's state of undress. "I can never...get past this level...easily..."

Kao blinked lazily, the tip of his tail curling back and forth, need rising. Very evidently, in fact, as his cock thickened a little more, pressing up under the pony's tail. Although Limba was an equine and looked male to most, he went by the term "boy mare" and didn't have a dick or balls. But that was just how he was made, even if he preferred to keep it under wraps until he knew others a little better.

Kao had opened him up to more, however, Limba huffing and rolling his hips back to him, the swell of his heavily pregnant belly more obvious than ever. The dragon smirked and nuzzled into the back of Limba's neck, brushing his mane aside with his nose, his paw resting on Limba's pregnant belly.

"Mmm..."

"Unff... You know I'm trying to play."

Limba complained but if the boy mare had not really wanted Kao to take him, he wouldn't have flicked his tail out of the way. He was just a tease, even though the evidence of their prior trysts lay in the dragon-foal growing in Limba's womb, but they'd both get what they needed out of the relationship too.

It was their relationship, whatever they made of it. Kao grunted, pulling down his boxers to free his erection, his dark cock hardening up swiftly, throbbing with every pulse of blood that was sent into it. He growled lightly, rolling his hips forward, holding Limba in place as he teased his dick between the boy mare's thighs.

"Mmmm... You don't have to stop playing."

"I don't intend to."

Limba giggled and glanced back, twitching one of his ears. It was easy to let Kao have his way with him and, well, perhaps they should have been more careful in the past. It was just hard to turn down the dragon when he wanted him so much, when every thrust into his hot, wet pussy made him quiver with need. They could have used a condom before and not gone bareback but Limba truly wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

It was better for him, especially as the head of Kao's cock ground up between his thighs, seeking the tantalising heat of his pussy. Limba arched his back just a little to put his pussy in just the right position for the dragon to take him, his dark cock spearing into him slowly, taking him, inch after delectable inch.

And it was almost romantic, kind of, how Kao thrust into him, so thick inside, as if the dragon was penetrating him for the very first time. Limba grunted and huffed, though still tried to concentrate on his game, even if the drake's paw on his pregnant belly made his mind wander to other things.

It was softer, sweeter, something he had not been expecting. That was alright too as he groaned, letting the drake take him, only shifting his right leg, which was on top as he lay on his side, forward a little, so he could allow the drake easier access to his cunt.

It was still a cunt, despite everything, hot and succulently wet, his arousal clinging to the dragon's cock. Limba groaned and rocked back, needing more, his attention barely on his game. There were better things still to focus on, at least, and he made a silly play of gaming, pressing random buttons, swivelling the joystick just to make his character spin around and around.

"Mmm..."

Kao rumbled against him, thrusting smoothly and deeply, stretching him out with every grind of his cock.

"Am I distracting you?"

"Mmm... Ah..." Limba panted. "Yes... Mmm... But I like it."

He had to be honest, for the dragon had rendered him more vulnerable than he'd ever been before. And that was okay too as he groaned and clenched, squeezing around Kao's thick dick, wanting more of it, even deeper, every last inch of it buried inside him.

Right where it belonged.

The boy mare's need rose as his cunt twitched and pulled, muscles squeezing and teasing, even though he didn't feel fully in control of his body. He licked his lips and nickered softly, more gently than he ever had before.

For it felt right in the moment, his tail flagged and offering his cunt to Kao, trying to drag his muscles luxuriously along the length of the dragon's cock. If he worked the dragon up enough, he'd get a feral, rough fuck too, though Limba had found, time after time, that he liked things both ways. Softer and more devout...but the ragged, carnal thrusts were good too.

Limba groaned before the dragon as Kao had his way with him, driving into the lust of his pussy with long, deep strokes, relishing in it. There was nothing else he would rather have done or had, panting through both nostrils at once, flaring them just to get enough air into his lungs.

"Unff..."

Kao clenched his jaw, tongue flickering up against the cage of his teeth. He needed more, so much more, thrusting and grinding, taking the boy mare with long, powerful strokes of his cock. Limba's pussy milked him with every stroke, pulling so very wonderfully around his shaft that he couldn't have stopped without being asked to, need curling and twisting delightfully in the pit of his belly.

"Nnngghhh..."

It was too enticing to press on, to take every moment exactly as it was meant to be, working slowly towards the pressure of orgasm. He panted and gasped, lips parting, though his tongue swept out against the side of Limba's neck, stroking up the arch and the light bulge of muscle there.

But he didn't want to stop and, even though Limba was still pretending to play his game, he bore back against the dragon, the thick round of his glutes begging for Kao to take him harder and faster. The drake thrust deeply, using the full length of his dick, balls brushing up against the boy mare's backside with every stroke, as close as he could go.

"Mmm, come here..."

Limba nodded breathlessly and, finally, set the controller aside as Kao wrapped his tail around him, supporting the pony and his belly as he was helped to sit upright, still in Kao's lap with his back to the dragon's chest.

"Mmmmph... Yes..."

Limba's groans begged him on as he found a way to sit astride the dragon's thighs, facing the television screen as he lifted his tail obligingly out of the way. It was up to him, in such a position, to grind down on to Kao's dick, taking him deep, huffing and panting, relishing in the moment.

Kao snarled, lips briefly pulling back from his teeth, though there was nothing aggressive in the sound, only passion. That was all he needed as he thrust up, grinding into the boy mare's pussy again and again, wanting more, craving more. He could have spent the rest of his life buried in Limba's snatch and been more than happy with that outcome to his life, desire hotly twisting inside him, winding around his core. Still, there were other things he liked to do too and him and Limba were not exclusive either.

Maybe at some point they should work out the limits and agreements of their relationship, but not right then. Not when they already knew they would be having a dragon-foal together, the offering of new life growing in Limba's womb spurring the drake on even more.

He groaned, rocking up, one of his paws on the pony's left hip while the other rested possessively on the boy mare's stomach. It was so swollen then, though no one, of course, knew about it, bar him and Ropes, really. Fyr knew a little, but she wasn't really around Limba all that much, so she didn't notice the growth of his belly. A lot of it, despite his rather pregnant state, could be hidden with loose clothes and big hoodies, since he presented as male out in public.

So, his state was secret and things could be played out just the way they wanted them to later. Kao grunted, licking his lips, his tail flicking around the boy mare's fetlock, teasing and pressing, squirming up higher and higher.

The tip found the front of Limba's pussy, rubbing over his clit, stroking back and forth. It was rougher and cruder than how their sex had started that time, though pleasure was to be enjoyed, the dragon clasping him and supporting him as much as he could all the same.

He thrust with a grunt, though Limba rode him as if it was all he needed, letting out a softer whinny once the dragon teased his clit. The boy mare bounced in his lap more heavily than usual as the weight of his belly dragged him down, forcing him on to Kao's cock again the moment he rose from it. With his head tipped back, Kao took advantage of kissing and nipping at his neck, growing bolder and bolder with every passing moment, raking his teeth along that sensitive span of flesh.

"Mmmm... Taking you like this..." He growled. "Feels right."

The moment could be anything they wanted it to be as he hissed through his teeth and shuddered, closer and closer to orgasm. His cock throbbed solidly, awash in sensation, the wet heat of Limba's pussy clinging to him. More, he needed more, taking in the moment, biting softly and then more firmly into his neck, teeth breaking the barrier of skin.

"Ohhhhh!"

Limba bucked and moaned, climaxing on his cock, need coursing through him. He panted heavily, nostrils flaring to rake in breath, though Kao held him tightly and firmly, his tail supporting him when he threatened to tip forward. It was hard to keep up the soft pressure on his clit and curl his tail around the equine at the same time, but Kao was a master at what he did.

He speared into the pony, holding him by his hips and helping Limba rise a little so he could thrust up. His toes curled, digging down into the carpet, thrusting up, harder and faster, balls jostled by the force of his motion. Panting heavily, his tongue flicked out against Limba's neck, releasing him from the bite, bathing the spot where he'd bitten with his tongue. There was only a touch of blood and Kao had not really caused any damage, but there would forever be a tiny mark on Limba's neck where a small scar remained, a tiny bump in the hair there.

They'd know what it meant, even if no one else did.

Yet Kao did not hold back as he thrust and, finally, exploded within the boy mare's pussy, losing control and his load as he spent every drop of seed he had to give. He huffed and heaved, chest rising sharply against the boy mare's back, but Limba was there for him too, grunting and clenching his cunt around Kao's dick, just to bring him off more and more, to milk him of every little drop of cum he possibly had in him.

"Mmmm... Ah..."

They groaned together, high on endorphins, adrenaline and need pumping hotly. Cum and arousal leaked from Limba's pussy, marking the dragon's blue-scaled crotch, though Kao was more than happy to be marked in Limba's own way too, the scent of equine, sweat and sex lying heavily in the air.

The night was perfect, just the way it was, the two of them able to take all strokes of pleasure they could, to explore and experiment with one another.

Lust, of course, came above all else, even for them.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories