The Dragon and the Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A house soon came into view, tying our horses to the fence and approaching the rear of the small crowd gathered near the door. I recognised the witch immediately, and I assumed Geralt would have done so too.

"Geralt," I murmured, "What's a member of the Lodge doing in the heart of fucking Velen?"

"No idea, but I think you might need to ask," he muttered back.

"Why me?" I asked, keeping my voice to a whisper.

"Because I don't trust a blonde hair on that head of hers. When did you last see her?"

"It's been a while. Would have been in Loc Muinne, I think, though some memories are a little hazy. Maybe she went back to Vizima? Obviously before it fell, of course."

"When did you last see Triss?"

"Too long ago," I muttered.

"Why don't you head to Novigrad now?"

"Because I have no doubt the emperor has eyes watching our every move. If I just piss off to get my end away, he'll have me dragged back and told in no uncertain terms to stop thinking with my cock."

"Could just kill him. You're the Dragonborn, remember."

"Power corrupts. I use my Thu'um for that, what else would people ask me to do? What would I be capable of doing? Done a lot of bad shit in my life, Geralt. Arriving here and living the life I have has helped restore at least some sort of honour." I looked up to see the witch had disappeared and the crowd was slowly dispersing. "Shit."

"Hope you're not here to see the witch," one of the women stated, "She's in a foul mood."

"We're old friends," I only half-joked, "Sure you won't come in?" I asked Geralt.

"No. I know what she's like. There's a good reason why Yennefer never trusted the Lodge of Sorceresses. The only reason you liked the idea was because you tried to fuck them all." I definitely returned a grin at that. "How many did you?"

I tapped the side of my nose. "A gentleman never tells."

"You're no fucking gentleman."

"Could say I don't want to make you jealous."

"I keep my life simple, Ragnar. I have Yennefer, and when I don't have her, I have my whores. You make your life complicated by getting involved with women who would quite happily take your balls and put them in their purse." Clearing my throat, I concluded, "I'll head inside, see what she has to say. In and out real quick."

Geralt stifled a chuckle, groaning myself as I knew it was simply due to the innuendo. Walking inside, I searched the house to find no sign of her. That meant calling Geralt, as he could definitely sniff her out fear easier than I could. He walked around himself, checking a few things, recognising a pentagram on the ground. Magic was... a little different compared to Tamriel.

He quickly figured it out as a portal opened, standing to the side and gesturing for me to walk through. "You know I hate portals, Ragnar."

"Well, considering she's likely gone through herself, I guess I don't need to have sword in hand on the other side."

Stepping through a portal was a strange experience, but it was almost instantaneous at the same time. I entered a glade of peace and tranquillity, the polar opposite to the region I'd just departed. I could inhale the scent of flowers, animals frolicked around me, and while it wasn't bright, it wasn't gloomy like Velen was during nearly every morning, when one dreaded leaving the house or tavern.

"What happened to the beard, Ragnar? Think there are going to be a lot of disappointed women, seeing you so fresh faced."

"I had a meeting with a certain person who didn't appreciate facial hair. It was a matter of health and safety."

"Well, come on up. I won't bite... unless you want me to."

Climbing the stairs, she'd definitely organised this as soon as she saw Geralt and I. And knowing Geralt wouldn't be interested in her, it was definitely for my entertainment. At the top of the stairs, Keira Metz was reclining in a large bath. Steam rose from the water, so I figured the water was hot. It looked incredibly tempting. I could only see her top half, but what I could see was appealing. I'd seen it before, obviously. Geralt hadn't been telling tall tales when suggesting I had tried to fuck every member of the Lodge. Thankfully, they'd liked me just as much as I liked them. Amazed none of them got jealous. Well, not too jealous anyway...

"Want to join me?" she asked, lifting a leg up, definitely in a way to tempt me to join her, running her hands up and down as she soaped herself up.

"I really want to say yes."

She met my eyes and grinned. "I'm guessing this isn't a social call." Sighing, I nodded. "Sure I can't tempt you? I haven't had a man in far too long. I'm sure Geralt won't mind waiting."

"We're here about Ciri, Keira."

That changed her mood completely. I'd only mention her if it was serious. She stood up immediately, stepping out of the bath, using magic to dry herself before her clothing slowly appeared, covering all the fun parts of her body. Still, she stepped up and kiss my cheek before walking past me, I followed her back to the portal, ending up back in her house, where we found Geralt at the table, nursing a drink. He glanced back at me. "Well, you work quick."

"I didn't fuck him, Geralt. I was ready to until he mentioned Ciri."

"Wasn't sure if I should mention her, but considering what we've found so far," I added.

Keira took a seat across from Geralt as I stood against the counter, letting Geralt tell the story. We learned within ten seconds that Keira wasn't the witch mentioned in the notes we'd found, and that she was surprised Ciri had even returned. Keira wasn't a natural liar, and Geralt would have known if she was or not. It was obvious she didn't have a clue in regards to the whereabouts of Ciri after a couple of minutes' conversation. Geralt leaned back, obviously frustrated.

"The hell are you doing in this hellhole anyway?" I wondered.

She turned towards me. "Where was I to go, Ragnar? I'm a former member of the Lodge of Sorceresses. The man you're currently working for, and the man on the other side of the Pontar, both want me and my companion's dead, those that still live anyway. And you can forget about living anywhere to the north considering my kind are being hunted down and exterminated."

"Things are that bad?"

"Ragnar, they're even going after people like herbalists." I immediately thought of Tomira, glad she was safe and sound in White Orchard, then I thought of Triss and knew I couldn't waste too much time. "There was no chance of remaining in the north. But heading south would be putting my head between the jaws of a lion. If I was caught, I have no doubt Emhyr would take the same pleasure in putting me on a stake like Radovid is doing to anyone he can find to the north."

"Fucking hell," I muttered, Geralt echoing my sentiments in choice words of his own. "Heard from anyone else from the Lodge?" I wondered.

"No, and it's much safer that way. I know most of them are still alive, at least."

Geralt looked at me. "Can always see what this baron..."

"One second, Geralt. I might not know much about Ciri, but there is someone who might have the information you want."

"Who?" he asked.

She looked at me first. I just smiled, my eyes suggesting she didn't play games right now. It was obvious his only thought was finding Ciri, and damn anyone who stood in his way. What he'd do once he'd found her, whether he'd take her back to Emhyr or not, was the next question. I had a feeling he wouldn't, and I knew Emhyr would have offered him coin. I did think Geralt would take pleasure in actually throwing it back in his face.

Keira looked back at Geralt. "He was an elf. An elven mage, to be precise. Never saw his face as he wore a mask, so rather secretive, but he was definitely intelligent."

"Did he say anything? Such as why he was looking for Ciri?" Geralt asked.

"He didn't explain much, only that he was to meet her here, in Velen. He asked that, if I were to meet her, that I was to escort her to his hideout. Apparently he made a home for himself in some elven ruins near the village you just came from."

I walked to the door and looked outside. "Well, any idea of heading there should probably be put off. It's getting dark so..."

"Where's the nearest tavern?" Geralt asked.

"Tavern? Well, you could try your luck at Crow's Perch, but being a stranger, they won't look kindly. So your best bet is Inn of the Crossroads. But you can just stay here, Geralt."

He made an obvious glance in my direction. "Thanks, but I might just camp nearby. Enjoy a night under the stars."

"You don't have to leave on my account," I added.

Geralt finished his drink, stood up and patted my shoulder. "I'll knock on the door not long after sunrise. Quicker we head off and find this elf, the quicker we get more information in regards to Ciri."

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning."

Following him outside, he took the reins of his horse and turned back to me. "Careful, Ragnar. She's playing the damsel out of her depth, and while she might be on the run, Keira Metz hasn't changed. She still covets power like the rest of them. Try not to become her pawn just because she fluttered her eyelashes and gave you a look at her tits."

"I think she's genuine in her attempt to help us." He grunted but didn't say anything. "We'll just play it carefully."

"Trust me, I won't be turning my back too often. I'll see you in the morning, Ragnar."

Once he was out of sight, I turned back towards and entered the house, no sign of Keira again, though this time I walked to see the portal had remained open. She probably assumed I wouldn't know what to do. Walking back up the same set of stairs, she was laying back in the tub of hot water, arms spread along the edge, and I could get a good look at her body underneath the water. "Care to join me this time, Ragnar?"

I replied by undressing, and I enjoyed the look in her eyes as my upper part was exposed first before I stood before her in just my underwear. "You seem bigger... broader," she said, "But a few more scars."

"Lot of fighting before I was injured." Pointing at the scar on my chest, I added, "And this one nearly killed me."

Removing my underwear, the slight smile that appeared on her face nearly made me laugh. Lowering myself down into the water, I sat opposite Keira, stretching my arms out along the edge, and simply looked at her. I think it was ten seconds before she made her move, darting across and sitting on my lap, our mouths crashing together, arms immediately moving to her back. It was one hell of a first kiss. "When was our last time together?" she murmured.

"Far too long," I whispered back, "Surprised you haven't tried to seduce me with red hair."

"That was my next trick if the nudity didn't work." Then she smiled as her body moved. "Haven' felt that in a long time either."

There were a couple of more movements before she gasped as I slid inside her. "No foreplay?" I asked with a smug grin.

"Less talking, more fucking," she whispered back.

So I shut up and concentrated on the feeling of being inside her. She was eager to ride me nice and fast at the same time, barely able to string a few words together after a few minutes. Running my hands up and down her back, I eventually just rested them on her arse to keep her balanced as her only thought was making sure she enjoyed an orgasm. Her kissing grew more desperate, always enjoying it when a woman moaned into my mouth while kissing, before she leaned back slightly, allowing me to lean forward to give those magnificent breasts of her some attention. Feeling her fingers run though my hair, she cried out quietly.

"Oh yes, fuck," she cried.

I was barely moving, letting her do all the work, but she was ever so eager. Always loved it when a woman showed such enthusiasm when fucking. If they didn't, if they were just going through the motions, it was nowhere near as fun, didn't mean anything. Generally, I was left thinking I was doing something wrong to not have her in the right side of mood. Thankfully, those times were few and far between, but they still happened.

"Oh fuck," she moaned quietly, feeling her start to squeeze my cock. When she started to shudder, she kissed me hard as she enjoyed what felt like quite the orgasm. It turned out to be so good, she had to stop moving for a few minutes, relaxing against my chest as I just ran my fingers up and down her back. "You haven't cum yet," she whispered.

"Far too focused on making you cum," I joked.

"We'll get out of the water. There's a place downstairs we can continue."

Lifting herself off my lap, she kissed me again before stepping up and out of the tub. I followed her, taking in the view of her tight little butt, walking downstairs towards an area where I could see some candles already lit, a bottle of wine and glasses, and a blanket on the ground. "Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Not right now," I said, "I'll need one afterwards though."

That made her smile as she walked towards me, leaning down to kiss her again, making her almost giggle when my cock poked into her. "Can always do foreplay now?"

"Oh no, I believe you did ask if I'd cum or not."

Keira ended up on her back rather quickly, both of us grinning as my cock was quickly buried inside her again. Fingers digging into my back rather quickly, I think the easiest way to express what happened next is to say that Keira Metz was fucked by the Dragonborn. Gods, it was good. Really good. Helped that she was just as keen as I was too. I didn't last too long that first time, but after I'd climaxed, her legs wrapped around me, holding me in place. I needed a couple of minutes to get my mind back in working order.

"By the time we're done, we'll need another wash," she stated with a chuckle, "Going to be covered in sweat and probably some of your cum by the end."

"And how would the second thing happen?"

"Ragnar, if you think this is going to happen without me sucking your cock at some stage..."

"I do remember you were rather good at it. And you liked to swallow."

"Well, once you pulled your cock out that first time, my mind was made up."

She kept her words, as I found myself on my back a little later, her head slowly bobbing up and down to begin with, keeping her hair out of the way so she could look up and meet my eyes. She was as good as I remembered, really drawing it out, making those tingles I felt start to spread across my body. I wasn't a quiet lover either, groaning when it felt really good, and I loved talking dirty to a partner, or partners if I was lucky.

And when I did cum, she made sure she swallowed most of it, though a little bit did end up dribbling down her chin. Sitting back on her knees, she looked rather pleased with herself. So I sat up, gently grabbed her wrist, making her squeal and giggle as I pulled her forward to kiss her, before she relaxed on my chest. "Want to sleep here?" she asked softly.

"Long as you're naked, I don't mind where we sleep."

We sat back and enjoyed a glass of wine before heading back up to the tub, taking the bottle and glasses with us, where I sat down with Keira leaning back against me, choosing to finish off the bottle. It was rather relaxing. The few times Keira and I had been together previously; it had been a quick liaison before moving on. First time we'd spent an entire evening, just the two of us.

Once we were both starting to drift off, we headed back down to the blanket, Keira using a little magic so we found ourselves covered in more furs to keep us warm as she cuddled into my side. "Maybe we'll get the chance to do this a few more times before you disappear," she murmured.

"I won't say no to that opportunity."

"Going to be a few jealous sorceresses once they hear." I chuckled to myself. "I'll definitely tell them."

"Well, I have a reputation already. Why not just enhance it further?"

"I'll make sure we wake up in time to meet Geralt."

"Can't be late, otherwise he'll just moan at me all day."

She drifted off first, feeling her cuddle into me a little more. I lay awake a little longer, thinking as always. Most people assumed I was just a dumb brute, but I had my moments of thought, trying to piece together ideas. I knew we were not going to find Ciri anytime soon, but I could only hope that we'd track her down sooner rather than later.


12