All Comments on 'The Dragon Chief Ch. 05'

by Alpanu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best chapter so far

This storyline is getting interesting. I like how you explained the backstory behind why he treats her this way. I hope you continue to write chapters for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

While I do see how some people might call this more than non con I have been enjoying your stories. So far the storylines been fairly unique and I’m excited to see if there’s going to be more world building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

YES!!!! I have to say I did not see this coming, this is a very creative way to redeem him, hopefully he will be very remorseful for the abuse now that he will know he was conditioned by the evil witch to be abusive, and that he will but I'd still say part of the fault is his - his choice to have her naked and anally rape her in front of everyone, calling her pet instead of treating her like an equal person - he has A LOT to make up for to get her back to a respected status in front of everyone and she needs to build her spine back up and not forgive him easily for the abuse... Can't wait for some high quality groveling!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He still deserves to be fucked in the ass until he's bloody in front of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m hooked

Your story is amazing. Willa is such a badass. I love this new direction in your story. Can I make a prediction? Oro will betray Jorvun somehow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

This has some hints of Gorean in it.

FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
Nice twist

Loved this last chapter even though the use of sex and drugs to control her is overused. Truthfully if she bleed that much wouldn’t they be worried of damaging her. And she is also drugged constantly— very clever how Drue is trying to break the bond. Constant humiliation could make it so she can hate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cautiously optimistic

The drugging rape and abuse is way way too over done. For a while there it looked like you were going have her *accept her true destiny* of being a fuck toy/ ‘ whipping boy’ by divine right. That had me literally cursing this as a shitty cliche.

The ONLY thing that brought me back to try AGAIN after all the fucked up abuse you’ve done so far in this story is actually the world building. The background plot is the only redeeming feature because everyone else so far have been sick twisted monsters.

I’m still actually torn as to whether or not it’s worth it. From the literary perspective it is well written, it does flow well, the background world building is very impressive. It’s easy to empathise with Willa the rest of the cast of characters just deserved a torturous death potentially with her dancing on the bodies and playing football with severed heads. Yeah they really were that bad. So actually we’ll done you for creating plausible characters and getting readers to emotionally invest in your characters.

That said anymore rape and abuse and I’m done. It would have been kinder to your readers and your ma8n character if you’d done this a chapter earlier, it was a massive risk. Makes me wonder how many readers you lost because of it.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous