The Dragon Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragon withdrew from her quivering body and regarded her with an unfathomable expression.

There was a sheen of satisfaction coating its scales, Jemma might have called it an air of smugness had she not been half delirious with shock. She was vaguely aware of her bonds being removed, and a pair of huge rough taloned hands turned her onto her belly and settled her feet on the ground. Her cunt was then invaded by a monstrous tongue which brought her around faster than a bottle of smelling salts ever could, and, once suitably licked clean and re-moistened, the dragon pounced.

Its cock was rough textured and completely without mercy, plundering her pussy with utter disregard for her. She was just a piece of fuck flesh, helpless beneath the violent hammering to do anything but try to survive it and hope that whatever happened, it would be over soon.

The dragon rumbled in its throat which built up into a full roar as it unleashed its piping hot seed into her again. Jemma cried out as the semen burned like acid on her bruised and battered skin. The dragon's penis was so rough in texture that it had caused abrasions and Jemma felt branded.

Slowly, once the beast had removed its cock from her, she lifted her head to see where it had gone.

"Don't worry," the dragon spoke, his voice strangely familiar, masculine, rich and smoky, "I'm here."

"Drake?" Jemma demanded, incredulously.

"Yes, my dear," the dragon nodded, "I am Drake."

"But, Drake's a dragon hunter. He HUNTS dragons!" Jemma asserted.

"Not quite," he explained, "I am Drake. I am a dragon hunter, but I don't hunt dragons. I'm a dragon that hunts humans. Some time ago, I was cursed by a local witch to spend so many hours per day in wretched human form. This was punishment for a heinous crime of which I wasn't guilty- killing a child- a dragon would NEVER harm a child. They can still see us- as can virgin women- and not wish to hurt us. They're curious, not killers. Anyway, this old crone brought this curse down upon me. You may not think it a particularly hard punishment, being human for a while each day, but consider this- how much food does a human eat in a day? And how much does a dragon? All of my hunting for food had to be done in dragon form, and I was never in my proper shape for long enough to get a really good feed. The only way for the curse to be lifted was for me to find a human virgin woman, and have her cum on my cock. Then, I'd be turned back into a dragon for good."

Jemma pondered this for a while. "So," she asked slowly, "I came on you, and you changed back. Why, then, did you feel you had to fuck me? You'd got what you needed."

"True, I got what I needed, yes," Drake nodded, "But I didn't have what I wanted. To send my seed deep into the womb of a woman."

Jemma considered this. "I see," she said thoughtfully. "Well, Drake, I'm glad I could help but I must find my clothes, what's left of them, and get back..." she broke off as the dragon stood up and stretched out his wings. They were magnificent, and velvety rather than leathery, which surprised her. She asked if could touch and the dragon acquiesced, enjoying the feel of her hands as she ran them over him. She didn't confine her exploring to his wings; she tweaked the scales on his flanks and drew both hands down the length of his tail. Her touch was sublime and highly arousing.

His balls were feeling heavy; his cock began to swell and stiffen. He turned a wicked eye on the naked woman caressing him into a passionate frenzy.

"Jemma," he growled, startling her. "Jemma!"

The End.


12