The Dragon Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
41 Followers

"Yes Master! I want it all!" Matt telepathic exclaimed; a tentacle still remained in his mouth. It had now morphed itself into looking more like a penis though.

I can't believe I'm watching my best mate get double penetrated by this creature...

The Spymaster squeezed his giant cock in further, eliciting further moans of pleasure. Not once did Stridey ask him to stop, even as the beast's torso met the human's arse. Even inch was deep in his rectum, and from what James could gather by the link, Matt was loving it. The feeling was so strong that it forced a reaction in James' body too.

Fuck, why am I now getting hard? I bloody hope that Hannah doesn't notice!

Luckily, the Spymaster didn't last long - after only a few thrusts, Stridey's cock erupted, spewing his cum onto the floor of the throne room. That orgasm pushed the dragon over the edge too; the tentacle in the pilot's mouth exploded first. Matt swallowed most of it but some leaked out onto his face and chin.

The Spymaster's cock unloaded its seed deep into Stridey's rectum, enslaving the human to his will once and for all. Although the service in theory would only last 25 years, the human would always be bound to the Dragon Kingdom and its telepathic hive mind. While all enlightened and corrupted humans were loyal to the King first and foremost, humans enlightened by the Spymaster retained a close bond to him also. So free will did exist in the Dragon Kingdom but only within strict parameters.

As the Spymaster withdrew his now shrinking cock, James watched Matt's body go limp. The only reason he didn't collapse was due to the dragon's tentacles still holding him. Barely any cum leaked out Stridey's arse - his body had absorbed much of it. The transformation was now complete and his facial injuries noticeably had already begun to heal.

"Excellent work Spymaster!" The Dragon King declared. "Now, take your new recruit and put him to proper work."

"Yes Sire, at once." The Spymaster bowed deeply. Using his tentacles, he then proceeded to carry the unconscious former pilot out of the throne room via a side door that went down to his layer.

I won't forget you my friend. Maybe one day we'll meet again, when this is all over.

The Dragon King once again glared deeply in James' eyes, reading every thought and memory. It felt like an eternity but after only several seconds, he shouted:

"Guards! Bring her closer to me!" His scalley hands were pointing straight at Hannah. His claws were withdrawn and out of sight but the King's cock was already protruding from its sheath.

James glanced over at Hannah as the guards pushed her forward towards the throne. She couldn't hide the concern that she felt but there was a defiance there too. Hannah Finchley was tough - it was one of the reasons he liked her. Loved her even.

Before the dragon guards could stop him, James strided forward to Hannah and kissed her. Passionately. Deeply. She reciprocated, clearly enjoying the kiss, despite the current situation. But it didn't last; the beasts pulled them apart after several seconds.

"Hannah, I think I love you."

"I know, James." She gave him a weak smile. "I think I love you too."

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

"No. Nothing. No-one couldn't have stopped me going on this mission."

"ENOUGH!" The Dragon King interrupted, both shouting out loud and communicating via the telepathic link. "You two now belong to me."

Hannah turned back to the King:

"Maybe you'll corrupt me as you have my friends, but one day, you will lose, you filthy creature. I just hope I'm around to see that day." That comment brought out a laugh from the King. He got to his feet off of his throne and began walking down the steps towards the female pilot.

"This one has spirit. But it won't save you, Hannah Finchley. A powerful Queen you will become." The dragon said. At twelve feet tall, he towered over Hannah's 5ft 10 frame. His hard cock, was pointing straight at her face; it was large and covered in subtle bumps, and ribs. It was a greenish-black, but had a large, lighter green tip - the same colour as the King's eyes.

However, James initial impression was that it wasn't as big as some of the other dragon cocks he'd seen. But the telepathic link told him that the King could control the size of his phallus to any extent - it was currently at its smallest erect size at just over a foot. However, it would stretch to almost double that if the beast wished it so.

The Dragon King's balls were also now prominent - they had also had the green tinge to them and they were huge. James didn't want to think how much seed they contained.

Hannah's face was far too close to the dick for comfort; she tried to turn away but the Dragon King placed a strong hand on the top of her head, bringing her closer. James felt here struggle via the link, both physically and mentally but there was no winning.

"You're currently a worthless bitch whose weak lover was unable to save you. Open your mouth and become something far greater." The green tip of the King's cock prodded her face. But Hannah didn't. She refused; a momentary flash of frustration flashed over the telepathic link. Unfortunately the female pilot didn't notice one of the Royal Guards coming up behind her - just a faint scratch from one of his claws was enough to make Hannah gasp, more in surprise than pain.

It was the only opening the King needed.

The Dragon King's excitement grew exponentially as the tip of his giant phallus slipped into Hannah's mouth. James could tell that she'd tried to bite down on it but it'd had no effect - the beast was too strong and powerful. Her jaw was forced open and inch after inch disappeared into her throat. James knew from experience that she could overcome her gag reflex rather well.

"Yes, my future Queen. Feel my power. Submit to me." But judging by the conflict over the telepathic link, Hannah wasn't submitting. Every inch that the King pushed in had to be forced, even as her body began to change from the precum that his cock was already leaking.

The Dragon King had deliberately got Hannah into a position that showed off what he was doing to her to James - he could already seen her tits expanding through her flying suit. And her hips began to widen too, although that change was harder to see. Hannah was already sexy before but this new body shape would be very voluptuous. Definitely an hourglass, James thought; he felt ashamed as his cock got fully hard watching the transformation beginning - he also knew that this was only the start. The Dragon King's cum would cause further changes the more he fucked her.

The noise of Hannah's gag reflex finally kicking in brought his attention back to the King's cock. 10 inches were now inside the female. The dragon then pulled all but the tip back out - a small amount of his seed also came out; he could cum small amounts on demand! And that small amount was what was needed to stretch out Hannah's throat as her body absorbed it. The King drove his cock back into her - it was now growing to a foot and a half long, as well as even wider - and she swallowed it all.

Fuck, the power of the Dragon King's spunk is unbelievable!

The King groaned in pleasure.

"Yesssss human, you are skilled at this. Suck my cock and become my Queen!" James could feel her mental resistance slipping away. The King's cock and his seed were seducing her and taking over her mind and body. Hannah's boobs had expanded further; James had to estimate that she'd gone up at least several cup sizes. The pressure on her flying suit was too great and she had to unzip it, revealing a red bra that was now far too small underneath.

Then, the Dragon King let out an almighty roar. His giant balls were now on the female pilot's chin and 18 inches of cock was deep inside of her. The beast withdrew several inches giving James the view of the cock's thickness increasing due to amount of seed being fired into Hannah.

"Yes Hannah Finchley! Take my seed and complete the first part of your submission!" The cry from the Dragon King echoed around the throne room. For several seconds, neither the King or Hannah moved - her eyes were closed as she struggled to swallow the copious amounts of cum. Her body couldn't absorb it all fast enough; the King pulled his giant cock out, leaving the tip pointing at her mouth as it erupted over her. More changes happened immediately - Hannah's lips and areola's had changed colour, matching the exact same colour as the Dragon King's shaft - a dark green colour. Her tits had now reached what he estimated to be 34G and James had to admit that they looked amazing. They were huge but had no sag whatsoever.

Hannah wiped remaining cum off her face and then licked it off her fingers. Literally, James felt the very last of her fight slip away at that second. His lover was gone. Although she still looked human, the Dragon King's seed was already transforming her - it'd take more time and more seed to really complete the process however. She couldn't yet produce eggs for him but the beast planned to change that very shortly. Nonetheless, she looked gorgeous. Her face was now flawless and any blemishes on her body had been removed.

"My Queen. Acknowledge your submission to me." The King was looking into Hannah's eyes. She bowed her head before meeting his glaze.

"My King, I am yours. Please pleasure me further with your huge cock and allow me to produce your offspring."

No! Fuck!

The Dragon King's laughter once again filled the throne room. His cock that had began to soften slightly immediately returned to full hardness. Hannah didn't need an invitation to start licking the green tip with her tongue, sensually teasing her new king. She needed both of her hands to wank off the phallus - both it and her hands glistened as more cum leaked out of the tip. James could see that the dark patch on her green flying suit's crotch where her own juices had leaked out her pussy.

"Are you ready to complete the transformation my Queen?" The King asked.

"Yes Sire, please fuck me with your giant cock! I need to cum so badly!" Hannah responded, already stripping off what was left of her flying suit. Although her tits were already out, her lower half was still covered. Now, she discarded the suit and tossed her red knickers aside.

The Dragon King picked her up, and placed her on the steps in front of her. The Guards pushed James around to force him to watch as the beast lined up his cock to penetrate his former lover once again. The King's dick was now at the perfect height for Hannah's soaking wet pussy as she bent over.

Several drops of Dragon King's precum fell on the female's pale white arse cheeks; almost immediately, they began to change subtly in size and also shape.

James couldn't turn away. The sight of Hannah's butt expanding ensured that his cock remained painfully hard. He wasn't the only one either - every one of the guards had giant dragon erections. Even the two 50ft plus Royal Guard beasts; their cocks were the largest James had ever seen, matching the one he'd seen during the battle over London. But they made no move to touch their appendages. Nor did James touch his - that would have meant admitting defeat.

"Please, my King. Impale me on your monstrous cock. I wish to feel it all in me!" Hannah exclaimed. The King wasted no more time. The large, wet, green tip reached the woman's cunt lips.

That dick is stupidly thick. There's no way it'll fit in!

James was partly right - the King's two foot cock also had 7-8 inches of girth - it wouldn't fit in your average human. But the precum it was leaking over Hannah's lips as well as all the seed she'd already absorbed had converted her body. James couldn't believe his eyes as the tip started to slide into her pussy, causing his lover to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure:

"Oooohhhh yes my King! Mmmmmmm!"

Unbelievably, Hannah actually took the first 8-10 inches relatively easily. She also had her first orgasm of the day; the bumps on the King's cock provided her with extra pleasure as the beast began to thrust deep into her. Each time, he went deeper as he former pilot's vagina expanded and transformed around the invader.

"Oh God! Oh God! Yeeeeessssss!" Hannah exclaimed as the climax washed over her. James, via the link, could feel samples of her ecstasy. It was extraordinary and, he was disgusted to admit it, very much a turn on - seeing his lover bent over with the large dragon holding onto her shoulders, taking her from behind was almost too much to take.

The pace of the beast's thrusts began to increase - Hannah's stomach bulged from the giant cock thrusting into her and there was now 18" of dragon meat rearranging her insides. Literally.

The Dragon King's grunts filled the air but they were mostly drowned out by Hannah's screams of lust and pleasure. James saw her pussy explode, squirting her own juices out.

"Oh fuuuccckkk, this I'd so good! He's so deep in me!" She exploded several more times - James had experienced her multi-orgasmic qualities for himself but she'd never been this intense. The look on Hannah's perfect face was amazing. Her new huge tits shook with every thrust. Her large, new, bubble butt looked so hot. But, as much as James hated to admit it, so did the Dragon King's cock.

Maybe being a Queen to that monster wouldn't be so bad after all?

No! Snap out of it!

But the Dragon King could read his mind. Telepathically the King laughed at him before broadcasting:

"Don't worry James Robertson, you too will feel the pleasures of my cock. At least once a week for two thousand years. But, before you do, I have a gift for you!"

The beast was really fucking Hannah brutally now. The woman took it all though, even pushing back to meet the invader. One of her hands rubbed her clit - it had doubled in size due to transformations her body had gone through. The last several inches were still too much for her though - she just wasn't big enough.

The Dragon King's seed would change that.

James could feel the creature's pleasure growing via the link. The King was so close to cumming. Hannah felt it too and screamed out, the ecstasy audible in her voice:

"Yes my King! Transform me into the first of your new Queens. Plant your seed inside me to make me yours!"

"Arrrrggghhh, take my seed my Queen!" The King shouted out. James saw his large testicles start to shrink slightly, but the girth of the beast's cock that he could see was thicker than ever. A huge amount of cum was on its way deep into Hannah's pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhh yessssss! I'm cumming! The feeling of the extra girth and the massive amounts of hot cum shooting into her pushed Hannah over the edge once again.

Her body began to expand further - this time, she also grew taller. At 5ft 10, she'd always been tall for a woman but now Hannah was almost 7 feet tall. Her body filled out again proportionally - her tits and arse were now huge but in a beautiful rather than comical way. She had a perfect hourglass combined with an enhanced feminine athletic shape that James couldn't take his eyes off.

This expansion allowed the final half-foot of the Dragon King's cock to penetrate his new Queen - every inch was now inside her. The beast's bollocks were like wrecking balls, destroying and then recreating James' former girlfriend.

As the grunts and moans from both the King and Hannah subsided, the massive cock was pulled out of her now gaping pussy. A huge amount of cum also started to leak out as there was simply too much for her body to absorb in one session. Hannah's belly was slightly bloated and stretched out due to amount of seed but that would recover - the King's cum had powerful recovery and anti-aging properties.

The Dragon King removed his hands from Hannah's shoulders, allowing James to see that he'd left a further mark on her - several dark green scales on each shoulder we're now visible.

"Rise my Queen." Hannah did just that. She turned to face James. It was a strange experience now looking up to his former lover.

Wow! I can't believe my eyes. This is bloody mental. Yet... I. I. I also want this to happen to me...

The new Dragon Queen's body glistened with sweat, cum and her own juices. Hannah's pupils had turned green, matching that of her King. Her blonde hair was longer than before and, while her face was definitely still that of his former lovers', it looked totally perfected. Her breasts with their dark green areolas were huge yet perfectly shaped. Not a single imperfection was visible on her body. Her legs were perfectly smooth with a hint of muscular power mostly hidden by their femininity. Meanwhile, her gaping vagina was still leaking seed.

"Come, James Robertson. Clean my seed out of my new Queen's pussy." The Dragon King ordered. James tried to resist. But the pheromones in the air coming from both Hannah and the dragons around him were overwhelming. His internal struggle was solved when one of his guards pushed him to the floor onto his back. Before he'd even really began to acknowledge the change in situation, Hannah's pussy was in his face as she squatted down onto him.

"You know you love licking my pussy, James. Now it comes with added flavour!" Hannah exclaimed.

The sight of her beautiful, wet pussy with its new enlarged clit was too much for him. James' dick was still hard. Harder than it'd ever been, he had to admit to himself. While the idea of losing didn't appeal to him, was this really losing? Eating a delicious pussy sounded like winning to him...

James plunged his tongue deep into Hannah's cunt, tasting both her juices and seed of the Dragon King. It was intoxicating. Overwhelming. And so bloody good. Hannah's moans of pleasure were music to his ears, pushing him to keep exploring.

Mmmmm, she tastes even better than I remember.

James felt his mind altering slowly as he swallowed more cum - serving the Dragon King wasn't just a duty. It'll also be a great honour available to only a few.

My King. I want you to transform me too.

James couldn't speak but he didn't need to. The Dragon King read his every thought.

"Ah! Victory. You will become my number one Queen. The Alpha Queen." The dragon replied telepathically. James could hear him... No, feel him coming closer.

He didn't stop licking - if anything, it spurred him on further. Hannah screamed out in pleasure as his tongue massaged her clit. She came on his face; her juices erupted onto him, soaking his hair. He loved it. James swallowed every drop that he could - she tasted even better than ever but he couldn't describe what the taste was.

The Dragon King now stood over James; using its claw, the beast ripped open the pilot's flying suit's crotch. James' throbbing cock emerged. The beast lined his own phallus up with the human's, preparing to continue the transformation process. Although James had cleaned all the excess seed out of Hannah; neither of them wanted him to stop his tongue from pleasing her and the King was very happy to see his Queen riding her former lover's face - it would distract James from the next part.

James knew he should try to resist but Hannah's transformed pussy juices and the King's seed had made resisting seem... Pointless? After all, this wasn't too bad, right? But what was the dragon going to do next? He reached out using the link to the King and got his answer.

Wow, he's placing my cock inside of his!

The dragon's tip expanded around James dick, slowly engulfing it. Although all he could currently see was Hannah's wet cunt, he could picture his own pink tip disappearing inside of the Dragon King's green tip. It wasn't a massively pleasant feeling but it didn't matter as the pheromones and the pussy juices were driving him wild.

BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
41 Followers