The Dragon Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
41 Followers

The King reached out to him:

"Have more of my seed!" James felt an immense warmth spreading through his dick - the dragon's cum was firing into his shaft and down to his balls. He could literally feel them expand. But they didn't just expand - he also felt them firm up - had they become scalley?

A reach down with one of his hands confirmed this - his balls had roughly tripled in size and were now covered in dragon scales.

The Dragon King began to pull his cock off of James' which also revealed that his human dick was... Well... No longer human - it was slightly larger than before and was covered in bumps and ribs, similar to that of most of the other dragons he'd seen. Although Hannah was blocking his view, he knew that it'd also changed colour.

Thank you my King.

The Dragon King gave an unspoken command to Hannah and James felt her reluctantly remove herself away from his tongue. James' mouth didn't stay unoccupied for long though - as he got to his knees, the King's giant cock appeared in front of him.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, James felt revulsion at the idea of sucking the dragon meat. But too many other feelings had taken over his mind. His transformation was in progress and the King wasn't about to let him stop now.

Sensing the hesitation, the dragon pushed the wet tip against James' lips.

"Lick it, you know you want to. Look at the pleasure I brought your former lover. I can bring you even greater. All you have to do is lick." The beast's voice whispered directly into James' brain.

I really shouldn't...

But his tongue had already started exploring the green tip, tasting the precum. It was slightly salty but actually tasted a lot better than he expected; there was certainly a hint of Hannah's pussy on there too. And the precum gave him an immediate endorphins boost - the seed in his mouth and dick were already affecting his central nervous system and brain functions.

"Mmmmmm, I can see why the others liked this so much," James thought to what he assumed was himself but was actually broadcast to the surrounding dragons too.

His mouth opened to let the intruder in. It was both soft and slightly spongy in his mouth, yet so hard. The heat radiated out of it and James could feel the cock throbbing as he rolled his tongue all around the tip. He could also feel the Dragon King's anticipation, knowing that the creation of his second new Queen was oh so close and that he would take great pleasure from it.

The dragon pushed further and James felt more cock enter his mouth; it's power was overwhelming. The precum had already altered his oral passageways allowing more of the meat to fit in than James thought possible.

There's no way I should be able to swallow this much cock!"

It also helped that the King hadn't boosted his royal phallus up to full size but the girth of it was certainly still far larger than the pilot ever thought he'd be able to handle. Over nine inches had now entered his mouth but there was room for more. James reached up with both hands - he also began to stroke the long shaft and pulled more into him.

"Yesssss, human. You're a natural cocksucker. I knew that you'd make a superb Queen!" The King exclaimed. Although Hannah's technique had been better, the dragon had more of a taste for human men. Especially when he could watch them break and bend to his will. Telepathically, he spoke to the two smaller of his Royal Guard. They were still huge but were dwarfed by the two massive guards who hadn't moved from beside the throne.

"Breed with my first new Queen. That is your reward." The two guards bowed low before turning Hannah who had been watching her King insert his cock into her former boyfriend. Even with her enhanced height, she didn't need to get down on her knees to suck their giant, scalley, red cocks that had now appeared in front of her.

James, however, was too distracted by the cock in his mouth to see this. He now had over a foot inside his throat. It felt so good to know that he was pleasing his King and he was determined to get it all in.

He pushed his mouth further down the dark green shaft, feeling the bumps on his tongue. Another couple of inches in! He could see the giant balls getting closer to his face - reaching out with one hand, he felt them. Even though his own bollocks had been enhanced, the King's were still far larger and weightier. Despite cumming in Hannah several times, they were still filled with powerful seed.

I can't wait to feel that hot seed explode in my mouth...

With that thought, James really began to work the King's cock. The beast grunted in pleasure as the human rubbed his balls while also letting out several inches of his phallus before pushing it back even deeper than before.

"Keep this up James Robertson and I will reward you!"

James did just that. He couldn't help but gag on the huge member as it went deeper. But he needed more inside of him. He wanted to be rewarded and transformed.

Breathe through your nose, he told himself. Deeply. And push!

The Dragon King's grunting increased. The anticipation was driving James into overdrive. Telepathically:

"My King, please cum in me! I want to feel you erupt deep inside me. Make me yours!" That statement pushed the dragon over the edge - he let out a huge roar and James felt several bulges make their way down the cock's shaft into his throat.

Yes! Fill me up Sire!

The cock, lodged deep in James' throat exploded like a fire hose. He couldn't keep it in and had to pull the giant phallus out of his mouth as hot cum overfilled his stomach. The seed also erupted all over his face and upper body, soaking through his damaged flying suit.

Even as he struggled to swallow, the transformations were already noticeable. His face tingled as the seed was absorbed, feminising his skin and facial features. The small amount of stubble he had totally disappeared. His cheekbones and jawline subtly rearranged themselves into a more womanly shape and his nose and ears shrank slightly. His lips, however expanded and changed colour to purple - a royal purple to be precise - which signified his status as the most important Queen in the harem. The Alpha Queen. His hair grew longer and its colour altered slightly from a mousy brown to a obtain a purple tingle.

Although most of the changes were currently confined to his upper body, James also felt all his body hair disappearing. For the first time, he also noticed that his enhanced cock and balls also had a purple tinge to their scales. His cock tip had remained a pink colour though.

Then, his boobs began to form as the cum was absorbed by his chest - the tingling sensations felt so good and he felt his flesh expanding. Though they certainly didn't get as big as Hannah's, they reached what he guessed was around a 34E. His fingers reached his new nipples which were same colour as his lips. God! They felt so good to touch.

James stomach and abs flattened becoming less masculine and more feminine, yet retaining a look of athleticism. His hips expanded slightly but he knew that it'd take more cum to transform his bottom half. And he knew where that cum would be going too.

"Well my Queen, how do you like your new figure so far?" The King asked.

"I love it Sire! But I want more!" James' voice retained his accent but was now higher pitched, more feminine and far sexier than he could possibly imagine.

Before the King could reply however, several very loud and sexy moans interrupted their thoughts. James' glaze locked onto Hannah - she was sandwiched between the two guards upright, off her feet. Each guard had hold of her, although with their strength it was easy to support her. She had one huge dragon cock in her pussy while another had just found its way into her tight arse. A flicker of pain crossed her face but she then came from the insertion. Juices from her pussy exploded onto the cock in there and down her long, shapely legs.

"Fuck me you bastards! Fuck your Queen in both her holes!"

James' own cock twitched as watched Hannah taking the two large dicks. He was so close to cumming after all the stimulation - both visual and physical he'd received. But the King wasn't going to let him cum. Not yet, anyway. But it was nearly time.

Indeed, James felt the Dragon King lift him up to then place him down on the steps to the throne, facing up towards the seat of power. Instinctively, James bent forward, giving the beast a full view of his arse. He felt the excitement from the King telepathically - and then felt a scalley claw on his shoulder.

"This will be end of the beginning and will cement your place as my Queen. Now... Beg for your King's cock!"

"Sire. Please, make me your favourite Queen with your huge cock. I can't wait feel up deep in me. And I want to cum so badly too! James' feminine voice already sounded natural to him...

I don't think I can exactly be called "James" after this either...

The King read his thoughts:

"Don't worry, I will give you a suitable new name once I breed you."

"Thank you my King... " James started to say out loud but the feeling of precum dripping onto his, now smooth and flawless, arse cheeks interrupted his thoughts. The tingling sensation was back - he could feel his butt expanding to meet the King's requirements. The beast's cock stood ready.

And then... It pressed up against him James' virgin hole. Heat radiated from it as the King rubbed his precum onto the human's sphincter, loosening it ready for penetration. James felt an insistent push, followed by an intense pain as a cock head bigger than a beer can pushed into his arse hole. Involuntarily, a girlish squeal left his mouth.

Fuuuccckkk! Too big! Too big!

"Don't worry my Queen. This will get easier and far more enjoyable for you. My seed will cause your hole to self lubricate once I have done with you." The Dragon King broadcast to James, trying to calm the pilot down.

Deep breaths, deep breaths. Relax.

The dragon didn't move its cock for a moment or so, giving James' stretched hole time to adjust to the invader. The pain was subsiding thankfully but it was still a very weird feeling. The beast then pushed again causing a couple of inches more to disappear, including the whole of the tip - the first of many ribs on the cock entered James' anus, causing another burst of pain, but a slight tinge of pleasure too.

"Go on my Queen, push back to get more of that." The King telepathically spoke to James. He didn't bother to reply but did push back only to be rewarded by another rib entering his butt, again causing a mixture of pain and pleasure. But this time, more of the latter.

Mmmmmm. I might yet enjoy this.

After another brief pause allowed James' to breathe deeply and relax further. His altered mind was telling him that he'd be a disappointment to his new King if he didn't fit it all in. James' glanced over at Hannah; she still taking two giant cocks like an expert. And loving every second of it. He actually felt a slight tinge of jealousy.

I won't let my King down.

The Dragon King read his mind, sliding more dark green monster cock into James' deflowered arse. His insides were already expanding, making the insertion easier although not yet totally comfortable. More bumps and ribs also entered, causing a moan to escape his new feminine lips.

"Mmmmmm, yes. Keep sliding your giant cock into me Sire." James said. No surge of revulsion came - he really was now under the King's influence and the heat spreading from his master's cock already felt superb. Inch after inch went in, until over half of the beast's cock was deep inside his rectum. The feeling of being filled was unlike no other James had ever experienced but he certainly felt good knowing that he was taking so much dick in him.

"Beg for my royal cock my Queen!" The King interrupted James' thoughts on getting penetrated.

"Fuck me hard and deep my King, cum inside me to make me yours!" James then felt the invader pull back out until only the tip was left in. He felt so empty. He needed to be filled.

"Please Sire, fill me up!" The King let out a short burst of satisfied laughter before pushing over a foot of his dark green dragon cock into his new Queen.

"Fuuuccckkk yes!" James yelled out. The phallus was rammed back into him, igniting pleasure receptors both old and new that he had no idea existed. The precum had caused many changes, including expanding his prostate meaning that every thrust into his hole now felt far better than it did only minutes ago. What little pain James felt as he was fucked was now well and truly masked by the waves of pleasure now expanding out from his rectum.

It's too much! I'm going to cum!

Although the Dragon King's cock still hadn't bottomed out, most of it was now deep in James' anal passage. The beast's thrusts were now met by the now former pilot's feminine arse pushing back onto the giant pole. James felt bliss beyond words exploding from his prostate that quickly spread to his enhanced balls.

"Fuck yes! I'm cumming for you my King!" James shouted out as he experienced his first ever hands free orgasm. And what an orgasm it was - the feeling from the giant dick in his butt was indescribably amazing; his own purple cock began to swell as he came, causing him to moan like never before as he closed his eyes.

Oh my God! This is incredible!

"Ohhhhh yeesssss!" His enhanced cock erupted, shooting hot, corrupted seed all over the floor below. His vision narrowed as he struggled to prevent himself from blacking out. James looked back underneath himself seeing a massive pool of cum that he'd produced - although it didn't look very different to his human cum, it was definitely thicker and there was probably five times more of it.

In his post-orgasmic haze, James felt the King's pace quicken behind him - the fucking was now hard, fast and very deep. More moans of pleasure escaped his lips as his arsehole clamped down on the beast's cock. The King was going to cum in him and James had to admit that he couldn't think of anything better.

"Release your seed into me Sire! I'm not just your Queen, I'm also your slut!" The transformed former pilot shouted out.

"TAKE IT MY SLUT!" The King couldn't hold back any longer - his dark green cock began to swell as its seed pumped its way from the beast's balls towards the tip.

James heard the roar behind him and the claws on his shoulders dig in further, almost painfully. He felt his arse stretch even further as the seed exploded into his expanded rectum like a bomb going off.

"YES! YES! YES!" The feeling of getting pumped full of hot dragon cum caused James to cum again - not as intense as last time but still the second best orgasm of his life. The spasming of his hole as the giant cock ploughed into his arse was the perfect storm for both human and beast. Neither could contain their gunts of delight.

James felt his body change once again as the juices were absorbed by his body. He felt his bones expanding, making him taller. His already feminised figure was subjected to yet more transformations - his hips and arse were now bigger than Hannah's, although her tits remained substantially larger. His legs lengthened and, if anything their athletic look was enhanced - they looked on par with the hottest of female supermodels. On his shoulders, he felt the scales starting to form where the King's claws had been. They too were purple and contrasted against his pale, feminised skin that still covered the majority of his body.

James felt his King's thrusts slow almost to a stop. The heat and the stretched feeling he was experiencing in his butt was overwhelming, especially when combined with the transformations. He struggled to stay conscious as his body tingled delightfully.

The Dragon King, however, still wasn't yet done. He'd claimed his new Alpha Queen - James was gone and Johanna had now been created by his mighty seed. But he wanted more.

He looked down upon his new Queen, taking in her beauty from behind; her long, dark hair with a purple tinge flowed down past her new scales on her shoulders and upper back, down to her perfectly shaped, pale arse with his giant cock still in it. His cum was already escaping - there had been too much of it for Johanna's body to absorb.

The King stepped back, removing two feet of thick cock from Johanna's rectum. Its green scales were coated in his seed and some of Johanna's new anal juices - his Queen's hole would self lubricated and would only ever be used for pleasure and breeding. His Queens only needed dragon cum to survive and there was no waste from that. Several pints of cum also came out of the gaping butt, dripping onto the floor below. It was an amazing sight and the King loved that he'd broken in this human male. Now, she was his hybrid shemale who would produce him many offspring. And his other Queen was still pleasuring his Royal Guard - glancing over at Hannah, he saw her getting fucked in her mouth, pussy and arse. She was loving every second of it.

James' new name was telepathically sent to him from the King.

"Thank you Sire. I will be Johanna for you." The former pilot thought out loud. She went to turn around but the Dragon King had other ideas. The beast scooped her up, turning her to face Hannah who was taking three dragon cocks in her holes. Johanna's enhanced cock immediately hardened seeing her fellow Queen getting fucked like that.

"Fuck me again my King!" Johanna exclaimed. The King wasn't going to refuse that offer. His massive cock was fully ready to penetrate her still gaping arse.

While still holding Johanna in his dark green clawed hands, the dragon began to lower her butt down onto his cock in a standing reverse cowgirl kind of position - this gave Johanna a great view of Hannah cumming once again from the dicks deep in her.

Johanna felt the huge tip prodding her hole once again; this fucking she knew wouldn't just be for pleasure. The King was going to place an egg in her. Eventually she'd be able to produce her own eggs too, as was the job of a Queen. But until then, she'd receive a weekly egg that would be ejaculated into her from her King to grow in her newly transformed rectum.

"Ohhh fuck!" Was all Johanna could say as the thick cock head entered her expanded butt for the second time. She shivered with delight as it began making its way deeper than ever before.

"I will breed you my Queen! In exactly one week you will produce your first offspring. And you will enjoy every moment of it!" The Dragon King told her telepathically.

"Yes Sire, I want to serve you in every way you want!" The hybrid shemale replied, her eyes rolling back into her head as the phallus rubbed her prostate. Her purple dick was already leaking more precum as she watched one of the Royal Guard ejaculate in Hannah's waiting mouth.

I need that to happen to me!

"Patience my Queen. While you will only be fucked by me today, you will have plenty more dragon cock in you very soon! After all, the eggs will need constant seed to provide nourishment. You will also be able to provide nourishment to other Queens due to your Alpha status, although your seed is not as potent as most other dragons." Johanna was only half listening to her King though as the magnificent ribs and bumps on the cock that she loved so much were thrust in and out of her arsehole.

Never in all my dreams would I have thought getting pounded could feel this perfect!

The Dragon King's claws supported her pale thighs as Johanna half rode and half was manhandled upon the monster cock in her; meeting the beast's thrusts as gravity ensured that every inch would fill her up shortly. Her own dick stuck out, erect, and her balls bounced in rhythm with the wonderful fucking she was receiving. Inch by inch, she soon had the whole two feet of her King's rod deep in her. Johanna's whole body spasmed in pleasure as the cock pounded her, making her cry out loudly. Her moans were even louder than Hannah's who was now getting fucked doggy style by one of the Royal Guard with a giant orange cock deep in her arse. Her pussy was now too full of seed and all but the two largest of guards had fucked her anyway. Hannah's skin glistened with sweat, dragon cum and her own juices in a away that Johanna struggled to take her eyes off, despite the current situation.

BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
41 Followers