The Dragon Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
41 Followers

Between the amazing feeling of getting fucked by the King's huge cock and her former girlfriend being sodomised so thoroughly, Johanna felt a pleasurable pressure starting to rise in her balls. She began to squeal in delight as her third orgasm of the day built - nerves from her prostate and enhanced anal passage lit up her brain. She actually felt her arse get wetter due to the changes that had be made down there - meaning that the King's thrusting somehow increased.

"Yeeessss my King! I love having you deep inside me! Please, breed me. Breed your Queen!" Johanna's feminine voice carried across the throne room, as did the squelching from both her's and Hannah's butt getting fucked.

Johanna knew her King was close even as her cock shot its inhuman load out onto the throne room floor. As with earlier, her arse clamped down on the dragon's phallus causing the beast to grunt loudly. Johanna wanted it so badly.

"Breed me Sire!" She called out as the Dragon King's cock swelled up. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down as far as he could onto him, impaling Johanna's bubble butt on his dick. Then, the beast painted her insides with his seed and, for the first time, a small egg that attached itself to Johanna's rectum wall.

Johanna's body simply couldn't keep up with the pleasure overload and she began to lose consciousness. However, she did so knowing that she'd found a glorious purpose and the smile never left her face as her eyes closed.

*****

Author's note:

Firstly, I hope you liked it! Secondly, I will pick up with this storyline again in Chapter 4. Chapter 3 will follow a new set of characters and will be told from the POV of one of the new hybrid dragons mentioned earlier in the chapter.

If you have anything you'd wish to see specifically in Chapter 4 then feel free to comment below. I won't make any promises as I have a few ideas of my own that I'll be adding in but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for reading!

BiBritGuy
BiBritGuy
41 Followers