All Comments on 'The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 07'

by unknownauthor29

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a little critique

I like your story so far, but in my opinion ...you should find a better balance between story and sex. Not that I dislike how you create the sex scenes, but I have to say I begun to skip them.

I truly hope you continue with this story.

oh an maybe a look at "Aelia Cousland" (not sure I typed the authors name right, and her story "there and back". the plot is close to your own. Maybe it gives you something to improve your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with Anno below, there and back again is a story about a girl from our world somehow (no spoilers🙂) being forced to swap worlds now and again with the Dragon age world. Thus the title there and back.

Be warned this story is addictive and more story driven ( 2-3 sex to 7-8 story per chapter if not more in favor of story)

As i said before nice story oppertunities but feels a bit rushed with too much sex crammed in.

Cheers

Undead-dragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disagree

To previous comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunknownauthor29@unknownauthor29
Long time writer of fan fiction across various sites. Uploading here as most of my stories do have an erotic edge. Try to avoid writing plain porn, but I do get carried away in some chapters, which turn into nothing but a few thousand words of smut. The Dragonborn Comes - A m...