The Draxis Invasion Ch. 04

Story Info
Ana falls deeper into being Lux's Pet.
3.5k words
4.65
6.5k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 has some dark themes to it like choking and a small fight with blood, this is a story with reluctance, so if you are easily triggered by any of these themes, please do not read. This is the 4th part of Ana and Lux's story, so please make sure you read chapters 1-3 in order to follow along. This chapter is a bit longer than previous chapters but ends on a cliff hanger. Sorry! Thank you to everyone that has read and commented!! And as always, this story is written from two different people's point of views.

* * * * *

Ana

* * * * *

A metallic rattle woke me up as I attempted to stretch out my stiff muscles. My body felt thoroughly used and the cramped cage gave little room to roll over. The events of the night before raced into my mind and my eyes slid open. I was angry with myself. I was being weak. It was easy to stand up to him without his lips on me, or is dick inside of me. It was like as soon as he was touching my most tender parts, I became dickmatized and all stubbornness drained out of me.

"Ugh," I sighed, opening and closing my mouth repeatedly. It was dry and tasted like I spent the night sucking on pennies. I tried to sit up but the top of the cage stopped me. I needed to work out the soreness. I threaded my fingers through the wires of the cage and shook it to test the sturdiness.

"Damn it," I huffed as I realized I wouldn't be able to break the cage. It was too well built, just like my alien captor—strong and unrelenting.

"Good, you are awake. I wanted to let you rest as long as I could. Are you hungry?" A deep masculine voice stated from across the room. My eyes shot up and locked on his. He was still nude, his hair neatly pulled back giving me the perfect view of his body. My eyes roamed over his pecs, trailing to his cut abs and the deep cut V that formed an arrow down to his massive cock.

"Let me the fuck out of here you shithead," I growled.

He chuckled, "Only if you say please."

"Fine," I replied, "Let me the fuck out of here please." I punctuated the end of the sentence by hitting my fist against the cage. That seemed to be a mistake, because it made his dick jump. Still amused, he crossed the room and bent down in front of me. His hand resting on the top of the cage.

"You didn't answer my question, little pet. Are you hungry?" He drawled out slowly as a smirk pulled at his lips.

"Yes." I quipped, "There! Now let me out."

In one smooth move, he reached up and slid the lock to open my prison then stood, towering over me as I gracelessly stumbled from the cage.

"Oh," I moaned as I stretched. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. I had to fight myself from recoiling from his touch. The fuck last night was great, better than great, but that didn't mean I wanted a replay. He stood in front of me with his hands on his hips and looked down. His hard dick bobbed between his legs.

"What?" I asked. I was puzzled. What exactly does this idiot want? The only reply I got was his hand on the back of my head and his hips thrust in my face.

With a sinister smile he said, "You said you were hungry."

My mouth dropped open in shock. I tried to pull back but his hand on my head fisted my hair, halting my retreat. Resigned to the fact that I have to have alien dick for breakfast I opened my mouth. Lux took no time pushing his dick inside. He pushed so far into my throat that I gagged and panic rippled through my body.

"Fuck yes my little pet. I'm going to fuck your dirty little mouth until you are speechless. You will learn not to talk back to me." He moaned as he started pulling my head back and forth along his cock. The barbs slid along my cheeks and tongue but did not do the same damage to my mouth as it had done my pussy, thankfully. My scalp stung as he pulled my hair, I placed my hands on his hips to steady myself. The chaotic jerkiness of my first blow job had me feeling lightheaded. His other hand grabbed one of mine and moved it to the sensitive sack below his dick.

"Touch me." He grunted and I obliged. I began running my fingertips along the soft skin of his testicles and his head fell back in ecstasy.

I felt his grip on my hair loosen as he realized that I was not going to fight him. I took the slower pace as an opportunity to explore his dick. It felt soft against my lips and had a salty taste to it. I ran my tongue over the tip as some pre-cum leaked out and I noticed how sweet it tasted. The dichotomy of sweet and salty made me feel like I was starving. I hollowed my cheeks and began working his cock in and out of my mouth at a quick speed, his moans spurring me on.

When I thought he was about to cum, I slowed down and ran my tongue lazily up and down his length, making sure to flick my tongue against the barbs. That sent a shudder through his body.

"Ana," he moaned as he pulled his dick out from between my lips. Lux then grabbed my ankles and flipped me like a dime on the bed so that I was laying on my stomach. He grabbed some pillows and signaled for me to lift my abdomen. Instead I grinned like a fool and tried to kick him. In response he threw the pillows down and lifted my body positioning his cock the entrance of my pussy. Despite being on my hands and knees, I bucked and tried to swing out behind me to get away, but all of my attempts abruptly ceased as he plunged his dick inside of me without warning. My body stiffened at the assault before I thrust my head back just catching his nose as he bent over me. I risked a glance behind me and saw blood spurt from his nose, dripping down onto my back. A wicked smile played on his lips, his dick still seated inside of me. The blood gushing from his nose only made his beautiful face look more vicious.

One of his hands snaked out and wrapped around my throat from behind. It took only one of his hands to fully encircle my throat. My eyes widened with fear as he began drilling inside of me. His other hand coming down to smack my ass in sharp blows between thrusts. I knew I already had bruising there, not to mention his teeth marks, so each stinging slap was more torturous than the spanking I had received before.

His slaps finally stopped when tears ran down my face from exhaustion and pain. Lux had pushed me to the limit of what I could handle. Still, my body took everything he gave, my pussy feeling like it is in heaven and my ass feeling the fires of hell. Then a new sensation began as I heard a "pop!" from behind me, he had wet his finger in his mouth and was now pressing it against my puckered asshole. My muscles tightened in an attempt to keep him from breaking inside but all it did was tighten my pussy's grip on his dick as he began working his finger in and out of my ass.

After the initial shock wore off, it began to feel good. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was in nirvana having him inside two of my holes at the same time. Hell, in just the last 20 minutes he has visited every crevice I have. His grip on my neck tightened as I began to rock my body back into him, meeting him thrust for thrust. I knew his hand print would be emblazoned on my skin after this.

* * * * *

Lux

* * * * *

I am a Draxis of my word she will taste my cum for breakfast, as I felt my dick jerk with the tell tale sign that I would be cuming soon, I pulled out and flipped Ana over, lifting her head to push my cock back into her waiting mouth. The hunger in her eyes told me that she must be enjoying tasting herself on my staff even if I did see the subtle wince she gave when I sat her ass on the bed. Her neck was red from my grip and I fucking loved it. Anyone that would see her would know that she belongs to someone. She belongs to me. Sure, she has her collar, but this is a more intimate reminder. She sucked on the head of my dick as her hands moved up and down my shaft, grazing the top of my balls has she stroked. I was deliriously happy as I watched her soft pink lips circle around me. Right before I came completely undone, I pushed my dick into the back of her throat, and shot load after load. Ana sucked hard, taking every bit of my seed as the gift that it is. When I was finished I pulled my dick out of her mouth and her tongue darted out and ran across her bottom lip.

Just as I had done before, I got a cloth to clean her up making sure to get the drops of blood that had fallen onto her lower back. I was delicate with her, probably more delicate than I needed to be after what we had just done, but I could sense that she needed a bit of gentleness. It doesn't mean I care about her, it just means she is a good fuck and I want to keep her around. It's just like with my weapons, I'm not attached to them, but I still clean them and do maintenance. That's all she is to me, a tool, a place to sink my cock. Who knows, maybe if I am nice enough to her she will want to stay. I recoil from the thought. Where the fuck did that come from? Two times in her pussy and I am already planning a future?

Before tossing the cloth into a pile of discarded clothes, I make my way to the bathroom and clean up my own bloodied face. I don't think my nose is broken, but there is some swelling. It will heal soon, we heal faster than humans but right now it hurts like a bitch. I use the distraction of cleaning my face to keep my thoughts away from the little mouse curled up on my bed. I don't even want to think about how I feel about her. The unwanted word "mate" reluctantly passes almost silently through my lips.

A dark chuckle works its way out of my throat as I walk back into the bedroom. I have been called a lot of things in my life, but a mate was never one of them. However, looking down at her now, sprawled on the bed, her eyes closed, the gentle rise and fall of her breasts as she inhales and exhales, the only thing I can think about is laying claim to her forever. What are the chances that I find another female this full of spirit and fire again? It is common for a Draxis male to eventually take a mate after several ruts, but never on his first.

A buzzer sounds from the front of the house drawing me out of my thoughts. I glance back down to her and decide to chance leaving her like this. Where would she go anyways? Maybe the cage isn't absolutely necessary. Before I make my way back down the hall to where the intercom is, I lean down and press my lips to hers. I slide my tongue in between her plump lips and flick the tip of her tongue with my own. That elicits a small moan from her and I smile for what feels like the thousandth time since I chose her. A tightness pulls inside of my chest as I back away from her and back into reality.

"What?!" I bark harshly into the intercom. Everyone knows my rut is to begin and I am not to be disturbed.

"H-H-Hello Commander Lux, I am s-s-s-sorry to interrupt you." Stammered one of the plebes that work in the office. I don't even remember his name... Fince, Gendo? Doesn't matter.

"Get on with it. What do you want?" I state as I grip the bridge of my nose between my fingertips. I can feel the desire rising within me as the dopamine levels inside my body slowly taper. I will need her again soon. I feel weak as the urge courses through me like an addict. Of course we are not complete slaves to our ruts, we have a synthetic dopamine that can decrease our need to fuck, but that is just in times of war and for emergencies. And this better be a damn world-ending emergency to excuse this intrusion.

"There is a human uprising in quadrant 8. It seems some males have figured out a way to remove their collars and are attempting to stage a coup," the voice on the other end of the phone informs me.

"Shit. Alright. I will be there soon. Have one of the women bring over some clothing for my pet." I grit out through clenched teeth. A human uprising is no big deal, we have been through them before, but this is the first time that they have been able to make it out of their collars. If they are figuring out our tech, then they can possibly learn how to turn it against us. I have to give it to the humans, they are much more ingenious than I originally thought.

"But sir... Do you think it is w-w-w-wise to bring her here?" the voice sounds nervous again.

"I am not letting her out of my sight," I growl, "never question me again or it will be the last thing you utter."

I press the button to end the call and reach into the cabinet for the synthetic dopamine. Uncapping the syringe before I stab it into my thigh and press down the plunger. My eyes roll into the back of my head as a sudden rush of euphoria runs through me, chasing away any lingering needs I may have. But a single thought remains in my head, I still want her. I still want to feel her supple skin under my fingertips and taste her lips. This is not a hormonal need prompting these thoughts. I need to see a doctor, something must be wrong with me or maybe the shot is defective. I peek down at my dick and it is flaccid. No, the shot is working I decide. Then what the fuck is going on?

* * * * *

Ana

* * * * *

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know a knock at the door wakes me. I guess a good dicking would do that. My god is he a good fuck. I won't admit that to him of course. Sitting up in bed I take stock of the room around me. It is pretty bare, no art on the walls. There is a shelf that houses books, two doors—one that goes to the bathroom and the other that must go to the closet. There is the bed, which brings a flush to my cheeks as I think about everything we have done on it. The flush recedes as I notice the nightstand and my cage beside it. My fucking cage. It can't be much larger than a pet crate for a great dane. I feel bile rise up in my throat as I think about how he must see me. I am a whore. A pet. His name for me pops into my mind and I cover my mouth as I race to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

After I am thoroughly through with emptying whatever could be left in my stomach, I lean on the counter in front of the sink and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess, my skin pale except for the red mark that still exists around my throat. I turn my head and see where his fingerprints have left a distinct mark on the side of my neck. I rub at the red mark willing it to go away before turning on the water and scooping some into my mouth, I rinse and spit it out before gulping several handfuls. It is the first thing I have had since I got here yesterday. My stomach swirls with hunger. If he thought his cum was an adequate breakfast than he was wrong. He does know he actually has to feed me real food right?

I shrug and rake my fingers through my hair before finding a tie on the counter and plaiting my unruly locks into a braid. I feel better now, more... human. Now I only need to find some clothes. As if reading my mind, Lux strides into the bathroom and his eyes catch mine in the mirror.

"I have some clothes for you." He informs me less than enthusiastically. It is clear he likes my current state of undress.

"Finally, what changed your mind?" I ask quizzically. I get that me being naked is convenient for him, but it is degrading. My mind shoots back to the cage I slept in and a scowl moves across my face.

"We have somewhere to be. Get dressed." He states and then walks back out of the bathroom. It is only then that I realize that he is already dressed. His black pants snug around his waist and a utility belt of some sort strung from his shoulder, across his chest, resting at his hip. They really have a thing against clothes, don't they?

With a shrug of my shoulders I make my way over to where the clothes sit on the counter. I lift up what looks to be a bustier. Simple a soft, black material with metallic gold swirls on it. I slip it on and it fits a bit too snug. My tits look like they are going to bust out at any moment. Next I lift a pair of spandex looking shorts in the same black material.

"Hmm," I whisper, "Of course there is no underwear."

Slipping on the shorts, if they can be called that, I realize that they are more like underwear than any other piece of clothing. The hug my hips and the backs ride up my round ass cheeks.

"At least I am covered...somewhat." I mumble to myself. Noticing one more piece of cloth on the counter, I pick up the gauzy material and see that it is to attach and my shoulder and drape down my body, there is a belt to go around my waist. I am going to look like some Romanesque reject I giggle as I put them on

Inspecting myself in the mirror, I turn and smile. I don't look half bad. The gauzy material does little to cover me, showing both the shorts and the bustier underneath it. But it comforts me nonetheless. I can't help but feel that he has given me a gift. Then it strikes me, he said we are going somewhere.

Excitement throttles me as I realize I am going to be able to see the outside world. My life has only been the training facility for the last two years. I turn and leave the bathroom, padding through the house until I find him sitting on the couch in the living room, his shoulders are hunched and his fingers are steepled up against his forehead. His intense eyes move slowly up my body as he notices that I have come into the room.

"Ready to go?" he asks painfully, like he doesn't want to leave.

"As I will ever be," I reply cheerfully. My cheer is not just because I will be able to explore, but because it is my best chance for an escape. I smile as I walk over to him and slip my hand into his. Lux eyes me cautiously before meeting my smile with his own. My smiles grows even bigger, hoping that my compliance means his guard will drop. He did let me take a nap on the bed, so he must be building some sort of trust with me. I just have to bide my time and wait for the right window.