The Dream

Story Info
MILF and a friend have fun.
2k words
4
25.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other day I was working, drawing up a house plan for a client, when the phone rang around 10 am. It was my friend Teresa, she's a cute 50 year old at about 5'-8" well proportioned with 38DDD tits, she asked what I was doing. I told her then she said she had the day off and wanted to know if I was interested in coming over to see their remodeled master bedroom. I said sure I could be there in about 15 minutes. I hadn't plan on going out, so after my shower today I put on a T-shirt and sweatpants. I went commando since I thought I was staying home. Teresa and I have been friends for over 25 years and we can talk about any subject including our sex lives with our spouses. Teresa will call me on her way home from work, where she's free to talk about whatever comes to her mind. We often talk about our latest sexual activity.

It was a warm morning, about 75 degrees and sunny so my T-shirt and sweats were acceptable attire for my visit. I pulled up and parked in front of her house and walked to the door and knocked. I saw Teresa through the glass entry door wearing what looked to be a long T-shirt.

She waved and opened the door and said, "Hi, come on in."

I returned the greeting and went in. I was taken aback that she was only wearing a long T-shirt. I couldn't tell if she was wearing underwear but she was definitely not wearing a bra. I could see her nipples pushing against her T-shirt. Her tits swayed nicely as she led me into the living room. We sat on the couch and she asked if I wanted anything to drink.

I said, "No I'm good.

We started chatting about this and that when I ask if she was getting lucky lately. She said not really, her husband Ian, was still having a difficult time getting hard. He has had this problem for several years and has tried Viagra which Teresa says turns him into a sex maniac kinda a wham bam thank you ma'am, with no passion so it's somewhat unfulfilling. I have in the past tried to encourage her to try a few things that might help her husband get a hardon. Doing a striptease, not wearing a bra when they go out, having sex in different rooms most to no avail. Her husband is a little prudish too so he's reluctant to do anything too daring. I felt sorry for her as she's a very sexual person, my wife and I have even given her a few dildo's over the years to help satisfy her itch, which Teresa is thankful for but she likes a human touch. She also wanted her pussy lick which her husband was hesitant to do.

My wife, Christine and I have an active sex life having many erotic adventures over our 30 year marriage. I've told Teresa many of our naughty doings. As we continued to talk about our sex lives my cock was beginning to stir to life. I shifted a bit causing my cock to make a tent in my pants. Teresa glanced at it, smiled and turned toward me pulling her right leg on the couch causing her T-shirt to ride up her thigh. She was not wearing underwear as I was staring at a neatly trimmed pussy. She then said it had been a while since Ian's cock had gotten hard enough to fuck. As she kept peaking at my tent I asked her what she thought of mine. She said she couldn't tell in my pants.

"I dare you to show me." She said.

"Are you serious?" I quipped

"Yeah," She replied.

I leaned back a bit pulled down the waist of my sweats freeing my manhood. Teresa cooed with delight, saying it was nice. She like the fact that it was thick. She said girth is more important than length. Pre cum oozed from the tip. Teresa said rub it in. Swirling my finger over the head I rubbed the pre cum into my cock head increasing my aroused state.

"Let me see your tits." I said.

She lifted her T-shirt exposing her 38DDD's and squeezed them. Her tits were very nice. Teresa had a habit of unconsciously massaging her boobs when seated at a table and having a casual conversation. She would lean on the table with her tits resting on the surface and kinda cup them. I mentioned this to her once and she said she didn't realize she did that.

I said, "I said it's very hot."

Teresa then said, "Let's go upstairs and I'll show you what we did to the bedroom."

I knew that they had fixed the little deck and installed new french doors. But I had yet been over to see it. The stairway to the second floor is steep, since it was an old house. Teresa went first with me following, as I looked up I got a nice view of her bare ass. I felt my rod surge with excitement seeing her ass as we reached the second floor.

As we headed toward her bedroom I said, "I needed to use the lav."

Teresa said she'd be waiting in her bedroom.

I used the lav with difficulty since my cock was rock hard. When I finished I walked toward her bedroom and could hear soft moaning. When I got to the doorway, Teresa was laying on her side,T-shirt hiked up and her bare ass was staring at me while she was watching a porn on her laptop. The scene she was watching was of a guy licking the pussy of a brunette with large tits. I didn't know how to react to the erotic scene before me. Teresa heard me enter the room she rolled on her back spread her legs and was rubbing her glistening pussy.

She looked at me and said, "Please lick my pussy and make me cum."

The phone ringing woke me up. Wow, what a dream it seemed so real, my cock was so hard it ached. I got off the couch and answered the phone, it was Teresa. She asked what I was doing. I said I was on the couch reading and must have fallen asleep and had a very erotic dream. She said took the day off and asked If I wanted to come over and see their remodeled bedroom. Weird, that's what my dream was about. I said sure and that I wanted to tell her about the dream I just had. I said I could be over in about 15 minutes. I was wearing the same clothes I had on in my dream, I was even commando. My dick went flaccid as I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom. For some odd reason I decided to put on my cock ring. Maybe it was the dreams realness that made me think something was going to happen.

I arrived at Teresa's craftsman style house and went up to the front door and knocked. When Teresa opened the door I got a shock as she was wearing a satin knee length robe that was loosely tied at her waist. She said she just got out of the shower and hadn't had time to dress when she saw me pull up. She apologised and hoped I didn't mind. No I said. I thought she would go up upstairs and get dressed but instead she led me to the couch in the living room and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I said water would be good. I watched her ass sway as she walk into the kitchen to get my water.

When Teresa returned with my water I noticed that her robe had opened a bit exposing a bit of little cleavage and some thigh. She sat down on the opposite end of the couch and we started to talk about what was going on in our lives. We both work in the same field so we have work related issues to talk about. It was difficult to concentrate on the topic because her robe was opening up a bit more showing the top of her tits. Teresa noticed that I kept looking at her tits so she steered the conversation to our sex lives, which often happens. My cock had begun to stir during our talk and now was becoming noticeably hard in my pants. The bottom of her robe had opened too and Teresa made no attempt to retie it as she turned more toward me. She stretched her right leg along the back of the couch while leaving her left foot on the floor. This gave me a terrific view of her neatly trimmed pussy.

She then asked about my dream that I mentioned to her over the phone. I didn't know where to start since it was similar to the current situation. I began to tell her about it when she slid her hand into her robe and cupped her right tit and thumbed her nipple.

"Keep going." she said.

My cock was straining against my pants, I wanted to take it out but dared not.

I told her that I had my cock ring on and she said, "Let's see."

I pulled my pants down freeing my manhood. Teresa said, "Nice, it's been a long time since I've seen a hard cock in the flesh." I thanked her and continued telling her about my dream. By now her robe had slipped off her shoulders exposing her magnificent tits. I've longed fantasized about her tits and was finally seeing them. She kept rubbing them letting out little moans when she pinched her nipples as I continued to describe my dream.

As I finished telling her about my dream Teresa slid her foot under my balls and started giving me a footjob. Oh my god did it feel good. I pulled my pants all the way off and tossed them on the floor. She started rubbing her pussy with her other hand as she continued playing with my cock. I was ready to explode so knelt up and leaned in and began sucking on her luscious boobs. I had fantasized about her tits for years and was finally enjoying them. I lick and nibbled on each nipple causing Teresa to let out a moan. She continued to rub her pussy as I played with her succulent melons.

I looked up at her and asked what she wanted, "Lick my pussy." She begged.

I knelt on the floor as Teresa turned and spread her legs giving me full access to her wet box. I began to explore her pussy with my tongue, running up and down her folds tasting her sweet honey. Her moaning and urging let me know I was doing a good job. As I was licking I reached up and played with her tits. Squeezing and tugging on them enjoying the massive mounds to the fullest. Teresa said she was getting close to cumming and begged me to lick harder. I pressed my tongue hard against her clit sliding across the engorged bud. Her breathing sped up as my tongue did its magic on her pussy.

Teresa suddenly screamed, "OOOH YEEESSS!"

As her pussy convulse with a huge wet orgasm. With juices covering my tongue she bucked her hips as she erupted again.

I stood up, face glistening with her juices and began sliding my hard cock into her wet pussy. Both of us moaning as I my cock was enveloped by her bush. I stroked in and out faster and faster, Teresa egging me on.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she begged.

I was nearing orgasm. I could hold back no longer I said that I wanted to coat her tits with my jizz, she enthusiastically agreed. I pulled out of her dripping box leaned up and aimed my cock toward her waiting globes. I let out a loud grunt and erupted with ropes of cum, hitting her nipples and covering her tits with my man icing. I bent down and licked my jizz from her film covered mounds.

Teresa said, "Oh yeah, clean up those titties."

I made sure there wasn't a drop left. We sat on the couch breathless, pondering what had just happen. This time it wasn't a dream.