The Dream

Story Info
Straight man has homoerotic dream of naked pursuit.
912 words
3.86
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a dream. An erotic dream. I've had few of those in my life, but this one was VERY different. It was a homoerotic dream! I've always been a confident heterosexual male, and have always adored girls and women; their curves, their faces, smell, feel, taste, and the sound of their voices.

Digression: This dream's other character, though familiar to me in the dream, is completely unknown to me in waking life. I think I may have called him "Robbie" in the dream. He was taller than me, with longer legs. I knew him well, and we'd laughed, had beers together, told jokes, backstabbed our friends for laughs when they weren't around, horsed around, etc. We liked each other.

The dream itself:

I'm stark naked and hiding. Hiding in some bushes on a hilltop of trees. I'm near the edge of the bushes, and beneath me is a beautiful mowed lawn sloping down, and then up again to another low hilltop of trees and bushes. The westering sun lights the scene from an angle and the grass is almost chartreuse with the sun shining through it. It's like a park. It must be a golf course, and that's the fairway. I'm naked and feeling exposed!! I'm keeping low in the bushes, waiting for a chance to run across the fairway to the hilltop rough beyond. Once on that far hilltop I'm almost safe, almost home. My clothes, underwear, wallet, keys, car and normal life are almost within reach over there. I'm very tense and being very careful and silent. I don't want to be observed. I'm naked, and the cool breeze on my private parts reminds me of my vulnerability. I'm being hunted. My head goes up slightly to eye level, to scan the surrounding area. Empty! I've almost won this game!

Without waiting for the moment to be lost, I quietly step out of the bushes and take off running for the far hillside like a frightened gazelle! I'm younger and stronger than waking life. I feel the air on my loins and bouncing cock as I streak across the open ground. The only sound is the soft thud of my feet in the grass...

But that sound changes, goes out of sync! There's a second set of footfalls, and it's getting louder, gaining on me! Someone's in HOT pursuit!

I'm already crossing the center and heading up the slope on other side. Nearing the trees, I might make it! I take a quick look over my shoulder to see who's chasing me. It's Robbie! He's panting and laughing, and now I'm laughing too. He's as naked as I am.

I'm gasping for breath now, and so is my pursuer. If I can just go a little faster, I'll make it! I'm very excited, almost laughing with the effort, panting now, as is my pursuer. But 15 feet from the safety of the bushes, I trip, or he trips me! My body pivots on the toe that is still in contact with the ground, spinning me around to face my pursuer as I fall to the upward slope on my back.

He stumbles due to me being suddenly in his way, and his nearly hairless body falls in my direction, between my now spread legs. The glans on his sturdy cock ends up right at my hole. With his momentum, it slides past the opening and goes easily in to the hilt! I feel every bump and ridge as it moves deep inside me. I'm gasping and laughing! We're laughing! He's won! He won this "game" of modified hide and seek, and loser gets butt-fucked, and that's the game! We must have both been pre-lubricated, because his cock slipped right on in! I'm skewered on his very erect cock, and happy! I'm getting fucked! By my friend. My legs close around his waist to pull him closer and encourage his thrusting. My hands reach to grab and hold on to his shoulders to brace myself. My cock, now erect, bounces against my body as, both of us pant and gasp. I gaze up at his happy, excited face as he vigorously fucks me in the slanting light and long shadows.

** I feel every thrust, particularly every time the corona of his glans thumps past my prostate! My loins are abuzz with sexual tension, and I know it won't be long until my orgasm. My gaze catches sight of other naked men now arriving individually on the fairway, stopping a ways off to watch and cheer the victor. The tension in my loins is running down my legs and up my spine now. Any moment it'll burst the dam. Robbie's cock swells, and he gasps. As my loins start to pump, I feel Robbie's cock become more slippery; he's squirting inside me. The very thought of it brings me swiftly to orgasm and my loose cock starts shooting jets of sperm as far as my forehead and all over our chests, and the earth smelled of roses evermore.

BUT:

** This is the point where I woke up...with a very hard dick, begging for attention, next to my snoring wife! I had to finish the story to get my word count up to get this "story" approved. But the story matches my dream and is just extended past when I woke.

So, what does it mean? Does it mean I've become bisexual and should find some guy to fuck me?