The Dream Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Jasmine shows her appreciation for Paul's hard work.
2.4k words
4.68
21.9k
33

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dream Job - Part2

The new job was going great. The work was easy and the pay was good. Paul and Debbie had celebrated well into the night after Paul's interview with Jasmine Miabella. Debbie excitedly interrogated Paul for every last detail she could think of. Was she really as tall in person as she looks on TV? What was she wearing? How big was her office? Etc, etc. Paul answered as best he could and tried to avoid letting his mind drift to the memory of swallowing Jasmines hot load of cum while kneeling on her office floor with her legs wrapped around his neck. Debbie was so excited that night, she had practically thrown Paul onto the bed before riding his cock cowgirl style for all she was worth. She came hard on his cock again and again.

Paul was quite happy with his new job, if maybe a little bored. There was little actual work to do, mostly showing seamstresses how to attach files to their e-mails. So in the fair amount of downtime available to him, Paul had taken to browsing porn on the internet in the privacy of his office. He hadn't seen much of Jasmine since his interview, just the occasional glimpse from across the office as she arrived or left, but he couldn't stop replaying the memory in his head. The images, the sensations, that floating feeling in his stomach when he got down on his knees in front of her. Paul indulged in the wealth of transgender porn available online, particularly videos of men sucking trans ladies cocks. He had actually become a little obsessed with sucking cock and sought out How-To guides on the internet, instructional videos, he had even secretly used his wife's dildo to practice with a few times. He wasn't sure what was happening to him, but he knew it made his dick rock-hard.

And so it happened one day that he found himself summoned once more to the office of Jasmine Miabella: fashion designer, entrepreneur, and white-hot slice of cinnamon brown sex magic in high heels.

"Hi Paul!" she said cheerfully as he entered. She looked amazing of course. Even dressed in this conservative white suit blouse, her reading glasses resting on the bridge of her nose, her hair up in a hastily formed bun, still she exuded a tangible field of raw sensuality.

"How do you like it here so far?" she asked with a warm smile.

"It's great. Everyone's so friendly. Best job I've had in years." he replied, as he crossed the considerable distance to her desk "You needed my help with something?"

"Yes, I'm trying to e-mail these new sketches to our office in New York and it doesn't seem to be working. Would you take a look for me?" she swiveled her monitor to the left as he stepped around the edge of her desk to look.

"Sure, I-" Paul stopped short. As he rounded the corner of her desk he saw that she was fully nude from the waist down except for the silver banded high heeled sandals on her slender feet. She had spread her legs as she'd turned to face him and her long flaccid cock laid along the front of her plush leather chair, pointed right at him. Jasmine laughed gently to herself. She knew she had him now.

"So what do you think, Paul?" she asked gesturing towards the monitor. Paul turned to see an e-mail window open with one line of large text that read "SUCK IT."

"You know what to do, right?" Jasmine asked with a hungry grin.

"Or course." Paul replied, trying to sound casual as he resumed his previous position. He hadn't been sure this would happen but he'd hoped for it every time he'd jerked off to the lovely trans girls on the internet. He reverently kissed the tip of her cock before taking it in his hand, squeezing gently and stroking it before popping the tip into his hungry mouth.

Jasmine laid her head back and sighed in satisfaction. Hiring Paul was surely the best decision she'd made in a while. He was cute and fit and clearly loved to suck cock. He'd gotten better since last time and turned her cock diamond hard in only a few seconds. She moaned her approval as Paul took her deeper. When he heard her breathing begin to quicken, he made his move. Pulling back until just the head of her cock was between his lips, in one smooth stroke he drove his face forward, taking the entire throbbing member into his mouth and down his throat.

"mmMMM! Oh, fuck!" Jasmine exclaimed "Someone's been practicing." She said with a slight giggle.

Paul pulled back and did it again, then again and again. Fucking his throat onto her glorious lady-cock. Jasmine was unconsciously grunting softly with each stroke, stunned by his performance. Her cock was ready to cum right then and there, but she had other plans. Placing her hands on Paul's head, she gently pulled his mouth off of her rigid tool.

"Mmmm, I knew I was right to hire you. You're very good at what you do Paul. You're skill and enthusiasm for your duties deserve to be rewarded. Come with me."

She stood up & led him around to the front of her desk where she spun him around and pressed herself against him face to face, her soft brown cleavage welling up in her blouse from the pressure.

"I have something special for you, Paul." she said as she slid her hands down from his shoulders to his wrists. She leaned forward, kissing his neck softly. Her scent was as intoxicating as before.

Paul's head began to swim as he felt her pull his arms behind his back binding them in some kind of padded handcuffs.

"Wha- wait! What are you doing?" he asked.

Jasmine pulled her face back a bit to smile her predator smile at him.

"For this game, you don't get to use your hands. Just be still like a good boy." She purred as she ran her hands up his arms and down the front of his chest to his belt. She unfastened his belt and slacks in a flash and they fell to the floor, pooling around his ankles. Pushing his waist back, his ass pressed against the front edge of her desk, she sank to her knees pulling his boxers down as she went.

Paul actually had a pretty nice cock, she noticed as it sprang up at her from beneath his waistband. It wasn't nearly as big as hers, but then most cocks weren't. He was already fully erect and she circled her fingers around it giving it a firm squeeze. Paul groaned, Jasmine giggled and swiftly took the entire length into her hot mouth.

Paul's brain exploded.

He'd had his fair share of blowjobs but Jasmine's mouth was fucking magical. He knew he couldn't last long.

"Uhh, Miss Miabella I... you're going to make me cum doing that."

"Please, Paul..." she said after pulling her mouth off him "call me Miss Jasmine." She then re-engulfed his prick and gave him a sucking he'd never imagined.

"Hhh-OhfUCK!" cried Paul as he soon began to fire wad after wad of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed every last drop and continued to suck until he begged her to stop.

"Th-that was amazing." he said struggling to stand upright.

She grabbed his cock firmly squeezing it just hard enough to make him wince.

"That was amazing- what?"

Paul was a fast learner. "That was amazing, Miss Jasmine."

She grabbed his chin in her hand firmly, pulling his face close to hers,

"You're damn right it was." She gave him a little peck on the lips and unfastened one of his cuffs.

"Now, for that special something I promised you." She pulled his wrists together in front of him and refastened the cuff.

Paul was genuinely confused. "Wha-?Miss Jasmine? What are you..?"

"Quiet." She ordered as she turned him around in place, bending him over, his chest pressed against the surface of her desk as she secured his restraints to something on the other side of her desk he couldn't see.

"Miss Jasmine, I don't think-"

"You don't need to think right now so be quiet. I told you I had something special for you, didn't I?"

Jasmine loved this part of the game. She knew he wanted it and she was going to prove it to him. She stalked around behind her prey warmly stroking his ass while tugging her cock back to erection.

"Just relax now and take slow deep breaths. Miss Jasmine is going to take good care of you. And what do you say?" She demanded, giving his ass a sharp but playful slap.

"Th-thank you! Thank you, Miss Jasmine." he managed to stammer.

She giggled and opened the bottle of lube she'd retrieved from her desk, generously slathering her cock with it. She stepped behind Paul and widened her stance, lining her pelvis up with his ass. With her left hand she grabbed a handful of the back of his shirt, holding it like a horse's reins. With her right she pressed her greased up tool against his puckered anus and slid it up and down, giving a gentle shove with her hips every time her tip lined up with his nervous hole.

"Now remember, Paul. Deep breaths."

He nodded and braced himself for the inevitable as she pushed forward. Gently at first but then more and more urgently until the head of her cock popped into his sphincter. Paul gave a soft yelp, Jasmine giggled to herself and began to gently push into him. Just a bit at first. Then she pulled back just to the tip and forward again just a little deeper.

Paul was in another world. His ass burned from the unaccustomed stretching but he knew deep within himself that he wanted this. From the moment she had revealed her gorgeous cock to him he'd somehow known he had to have it. He took a deep breath and released it slowly, concentrating on his ass, trying his best to surrender his virgin sphincter to his new goddess.

Jasmine pulled herself back and applied a bit more lube to her cock before sliding into him again, just past the halfway point now. He was so tight! It felt so good on her cock, but she knew it had to be painful for him. She was a kind mistress after all.

"Mmmm, your ass feels so good Paul. You're doing great. Just keep breathing and push out a little bit, like using the bathroom." She pushed forward again. Nearly there now.

Paul couldn't help but groan. It felt good now. Really good. his asshole was still on fire but that seemed unimportant next to the sensations her rigid cock was stirring up deep inside him. There was a deep tingle that surged through his body every time she penetrated him and a delicious feeling of longing every time she pulled out. Without realizing it, Paul had started to moan in time with her thrusts.

Jasmine closed her eyes and smiled, drinking in the sensations as she slid the last couple inches of her hot shaft up inside her new toy. She could tell by his moans that he was warmed up and decided to started fucking him for real. Propping her right foot up on the edge of her desk, she moved her hands to his hips, pulling him back as she thrust forward sliding her divine cock in and out of him. In and out. In and out. Gradually lengthening her stroke as Paul's moans grew louder.

"Mmmm... that's so good, Paul! You like it, don't you? You like my long lady-cock up your ass?"

Paul could barely form words, let alone sentences. "UuuuNnnngh...y-yes, Miss Jasmine. I love it. Fuck me. OHhh please fuck meeee..."

Jasmine let herself go, driving the entire length of her massive tool all the way into him, her pelvis slapping against his ass cheeks as she gave him the best fucking she knew how to. Paul grunted lewdly with each penetration and suddenly gave a loud moan as he came, shooting his cum onto the carpet in front of Jasmine's desk.

Jasmine had been getting close as well and the way Paul's ass squeezed her cock as he came triggered her own long overdue orgasm. She cried out with pleasure as she shot her hot load into him gripping his hips tightly.

"MMMng-MmmmHmm...mmm. Ohhh ffffuck, yes!"

Jasmine collapsed onto of Paul's back, drunk with orgasmic bliss. Paul was still breathing heavy. She stroked his back affectionately. "Holy shit, Paul. I thought you'd be fun to fuck but that was great. Mmmm!" She said as she straightened up and slipped her withering cock out of his fuck hole.

She released him from his shackles and led him to her private bathroom so that they could clean up. When they were both dry and dressed again she embraced Paul and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for your help, Paul. You're doing great work here and I'm so glad to have you on my team." She motioned with her hand dismissing him. "My door is always open, so if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask."

Paul had finally managed to regain his composure and remembered to ask, "Actually Miss Jasmine, there is one thing."

Jasmine raised an eyebrow.

"My wife is a huge fan of yours and she been begging for a chance to meet you since I told her about my interview. I know you're a very busy woman so please feel free to say no, but my wife would very much love to have you over for dinner sometime."

Jasmine smiled her slow hungry predator smile. "That sounds lovely, Paul. I'll be there tomorrow at 7. leave your address with Karen."

Paul was reasonably surprised. " I-uh... OK, sure."

"What was that?" snapped Jasmine with a glare, toying with her prey.

"I mean. Yes, Miss Jasmine."

"That's better. Now get back to work."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine." he said, turning to leave.

Jasmine walked to the bar she kept in the corner of her office and poured herself a scotch. This was going to be fun. She sank into her chair and rested her slender feet on her desk as she sipped and savored the rich flavors of the whisky.