The Dream Job Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can cook a little, Sir." Shriya said. We were both professional women, not good in the kitchen.

"That's okay. I will cook." Boss said "You two can assist me. You can do that, right?"

"We are your bitches, Sir." I felt both proud and hot as I used that word "We will do what you say."

"Doing what we are told is what we do best." Shriya added.

"Good. Let's get to work."

Boss had already chopped some vegetables and prepared some stuff. I did know he was a vegetarian and though I do eat meat from time to time, I don't really have to have it. I had decided to follow his example even though he had not asked any of us to change.

While we worked in the kitchen, our front was covered by the apron but our backside was fully naked except for the apron strings. Boss was also wearing only the apron and it was a little tented in front. As he guided us to do certain tasks he casually placed his hand on our backs and asses. It was so sexy and hot.

I was washing some tomatoes when I felt him step behind me and bring his arms around me to hold my hands.

"Like this, rub with the thumb and rotate under the water." He taught me. I could feel his hard rod pressing on my ass through his apron. It was very distracting. It's a good thing I wasn't cutting anything.

Once we had everything on the stoves in a pressure cooker or pots and some sides in the oven, I asked boss "What now, Sir?"

"Now we wait." He said but even as he was saying that he reached out and took my hair in his grip. He bent me over the kitchen top and I quickly opened my legs while pushing my ass back. He handed his apron to Shriya, grabbed me by the hips and slid his thick, meaty cock smoothly into my cunt. I was already very wet and ready for his entry.

He started fucking me slowly but with long strokes that filled my cunt deep. He would let his thick beast slide out of my pussy almost fully until just his cockhead was in me and then he would push it back in like the plunger on a syringe and just as tight fitting. Shriya took her apron off and came near him from the left. He sucked her tits while nailing my cunt. I came very quickly and loved that he sensed it and gave me a several hard pumps which pushed me over the edge.

I was whimpering like a bitch as he continued to fuck me with smooth, slow strokes. I heard Shriya moaning loudly and looked down. She was riding his fingers like a bitch in heat, holding on to his shoulder with both hands. From the noises I could tell she came just at same time as I came again. This time I lost control and collapsed on the kitchen counter. My boobs were crushed on the cold granite top and my body lined up for boss' dick.

Using the new angle he jammed his cock fully deep into my cunt and I almost died as his cockhead almost popped into my womb. He slammed me into the counter with long, hard strokes. I pressed my hands on the wall in front of me so my head would not crash into it and pushed back to take his wonderful cock fully deep into my willing, hungry cunt.

"Oh God!" I screamed as I came again and he came in me right afterwards. The combined heat caused my body to break out in sweat. The spice and veg smell of the kitchen was now clearly laced with the smell of sex and sweat. I breathed it in. I knew from now on I would get wet whenever I smelled spices.

Both Shriya and I went down on our knees on the hard kitchen floor and licked him clean. There were definitely a few splashes of cum on his feet this time. I bent down low on my hands and knees, sticking my ass up and licked his foot clean. Shriya licked up the other foot at same time.

"Good bitches!" He said and I smiled.

Then he grabbed our hair, pulled us up, controlling us just like bitches and told us "Clean up the floor, cunts!"

With that he went out of the kitchen and we bent over again to lick up the cum from the kitchen floor. For that man, I would lick up his cum from the floor of a public restroom.

He came back smelling nice and told us to go clean ourselves. We went and took a quick shower again. It doesn't take much time if you are already naked and going to stay naked after the shower too.

It smelled amazing in that kitchen when we came back.

====================================================

Shartan:

Having had to feed myself since my teenage years because of the boarding school, college hostels and work gigs, I have become quite good in cooking. It gives me control over my life if I am not at the mercy of the hostel mess and it give me a little bit of creative freedom which I enjoy.

But I can tell you that the best way to cook is with two stunningly beautiful girls who are both completely in your power and willing to be your whores. I nailed Shweta bent over the kitchen counter while Shriya stayed close to me like a hungry little bitch. She sucked my tongue while I fucked her wet pussy with two fingers.

I kept one hand on Shweta's shoulder so her head would not crash into the wall with my hard strokes. I used the left hand to fuck Shriya's cunt and rub her gspot with my fingertips.

They were both my devoted bitches now, and the proof was in the speed with which they bent over when I told them to lick up my cum from the kitchen floor. I stepped into the shower for a quick rinse and didn't bother to dry my hair before coming back to the kitchen.

An ex-girlfriend had told me that nothing impresses girls more than a guy who can cook well. While that has never been my way to impress a girl, I use my big cock for that, it is still a nice bonus.

When Shweta and Shriya came out of the shower the food was ready. They helped me in serving the food into plates and we took it out to the dining area. I liked the open plan of this bungalow where there were minimum of walls between different sections but still the areas were clearly marked and segregated.

Not that I need to justify to you why I don't keep live-in help when it's so easy to find in Fiji, one of my main reasons is this exact scene. If I had a live-in cook, I wouldn't have to cook for myself but then I could not have two beautiful naked girls at my disposal while I had dinner. Yes, I kept them both naked. They didn't even ask to dress.

I was quite new in Fiji so I didn't have an extensive wine collection yet, but I had made a trip to the grocery store in the last couple of days and had a few good bottles to hand. I had opened the bottle of a French red before I started cooking and it was ready to be drunk now. The margaritas were already out of my system by now because of all the sweating so there was no risk of me falling flat on my face with intoxication.

The girls seemed to enjoy the food which was a source of pleasure to the amateur culinary artist in me. Of course, they were really hungry after all that exercise but, I think it still counts.

Getting up from the dining table, the girls told me to relax while they loaded the dishwasher and tidied up the kitchen. I went back to the living area with my drink. I did need a work desk there. I had a big spacious work area but it was not furnished. There was a little table there with an uncomfortable plastic chair whereas I wanted something much more comfortable and spacious where I could work with my beautiful bitches. May be it was not a bad idea to get an interior decorator.

Doing housework is not fun. But it doesn't take too long if you work as a team. Both the girls were back in a short time smelling of the hand wash I have in the kitchen. It was bought by Amrita before I arrived and smells very flowery. I don't mind it on a girl.

"Let's get some work done, shall we?" I suggested, but didn't suggest that they should dress.

We huddled around in front of Shriya's laptop. She brought up the pictures for the cover of the next issue so we could all choose a model and a picture. Shweta cuddled up next to me on the sofa, and Shriya sat on the rug so she could operate the laptop on the low coffee table.

"How many models do we have for the cover?" I asked.

"We have two candidates, Sir." Shweta said.

"Only two?"

"Yes, Sir. This was before you joined and there was not much of an editorial policy in place. The last MD was not really into the artistic side of things, he focused more on the business. So, Shriya and I did whatever we could ourselves without guidance. But we are hoping that under your control and guidance things will get better from the next issue."

I nodded "Yes, they will. I quite like photography myself and I would like to see Angels doing much better in an artistic way and not become just a cheap rag. Let's plan to have some editorial meetings to create a strategy."

"So nice to hear you say that, Sir." Shweta said.

"Thank you, Sir." Shriya said "I will work with Amrita to arrange some meetings between the three of us."

"Good. By the way, what happened to the last MD?" I had not heard much about him so far and I was curious.

"Oh...he just...um...left, Sir." Shweta said with an expression like she had stepped off the path and was afraid.

"I can't imagine why someone would leave such a great job." I mused.

"No idea, Sir." Shweta still had that uncomfortable expression "So, these are the two models Sir -- Katarina Ivanovska and Sonam Kapoor."

""Hmmm, I have met Katarina" I didn't say that I had nailed her all night last night and then again this morning "But who is this other girl? Let's look at the pictures."

As we worked I kept Shweta close to me on the left and placed my right foot between Shriya's legs where she sat on the floor. She sat cross-legged Indian style and pressed my foot against her bare pussy.

The pictures of the two girls were very good. The Katarina shoot was hotter, I think because of my input, but the other girl was also very beautiful with an amazing figure. Zack had done a good job of capturing that beauty. But they were more or less typical shots with no risk being taken in the shoot.

"Katarina is a good girl." I commented after seeing the pictures "But I don't know anything about this Sonam girl. I am not going to have a girl like that on the cover."

"Of course, Sir." Shriya said "This shoot was done before you joined, so you haven't had a chance to meet her."

"But that can be arranged if you like." Shweta offered "I could get her to come to your office so you can do a thorough inspection."

"Is she a good girl, you think?" I asked.

"Definitely. I mean I think so, Sir. Obviously she would not spread her legs for Zack but you are the big boss. I am sure she'd like the chance to come bend over your desk and earn her place in the magazine."

Nodding thoughtfully, I said "Okay. Get her into my office. We are releasing the cover on Saturday so the sooner she can come in the better her chances."

"I will arrange that, Sir." Shweta promised.

"Good. Now, I am going to the bathroom, when I come back I want both of you on the dining table, bent over, legs spread, like good whores. Go!"

They got up before I said the last word and when I came back from the bathroom, they were indeed bent over like good whores on the dining table. They were a breathtakingly beautiful sight. Both slim, slender beauties with amazing figures, completely naked, firm boobs pointing down, long, naked legs open wide in invitation. My cock got hard in the few steps that it took me to reach them.

Stepping behind Shweta I simply grabbed her hips and jammed my cock into her cunt. She moaned loudly as the thick shaft stretched her tight pussy painfully wide but she pushed back like a good whore to take me in deeper. I kissed her bare back, and licked slowly along her spine. She tasted delicious.

Moving slowly I smoothly slid my cock out of her cunt. She groaned as her hungry pussy felt the loss. I stepped to the right, got behind Shriya and slapped her ass, making it sting.

"Wider, cunt!" I commanded as my heavy, calloused hand landed on her silky smooth butt.

I jammed my throbbing cock into her wet cunt even before she finished stepping out to her right. Her moan was louder but then I had entered her harder. Somehow Shriya was bringing out the animal in me. I felt like she was the sluttier of the two and I wanted to break her completely.

Her movements to push herself back on my cock were very willing and she took the painfully deep strokes well. My cock got soaked in her cunt juices very quickly. She moaned and fucked herself on my hard cock by pushing back in a regular, hard rhythm. But her loudest moan was when I pulled out of her cunt and stepped back.

Quickly stepping to the left, I pushed my soaking wet, hard cock into Shweta's waiting pussy. She screamed but held on. After a few seconds to get used to the pain she started moving her ass back to fuck herself on my cock. Her strokes were faster and more urgent this time as she knew I could pull out any time. Her breathing got faster and her moans became yelps as she fucked herself deeper on my massive shaft taking it into her cervix with her own strokes. I pulled out just as she started to get close to an orgasm. Her groan was piteous and heartfelt.

I grabbed Shriya's ass cheeks and opened her tight puckered ass hole with my thumbs.

"Hold tight!" I told her and pushed once.

"Oh ma!" Shriya screamed as my cockhead popped into her tight ass.

Shriya:

My pussy literally ached when Mr. Silverstar pulled out of my cunt and jammed his hard, wonderful cock into Shweta. I knew he would come back and give me his cock again, but waiting for it was a torture. My body was fidgety with desire but I dare not touch my pussy. I had to wait for him. That was my place. His cock will take me when he liked.

But then I felt him open my ass hole with his thumbs and my breath got stuck in my chest. Everybody in the office knows I am a bit of a slut and fuck around a lot. I have fucked several guys in the office but never let them become my priority. I go out clubbing very frequently and my purpose is always to get laid. Even though I call the shots about which guy I am going to fuck that night, I do love a man who takes charge and fucks me like I am there for his pleasure.

A part of that is to have my ass fucked. I love it but I would never ask the guy to do it. It's only exciting if he thinks of it, he wants to do it and he doesn't give me a choice. Because of this I don't get my ass fucked so regularly but I still get a cock in it quite often. But, and this is the main point, none of them are nearly as big as Mr. Silverstar.

So, when he opened my ass hole I knew I was in for a rough ride. My body was going to be put through the wringer. If I knew one thing about Mr. Silverstar it was that he took what he wanted and he was not shy about it.

I did not even try to stop him. There would be no point. He had made it clear that I was his bitch and since when do bitches get a choice? So I closed my mouth, took a deep breath and got ready for his assault.

The pain as his cockhead popped into my tight ass was so strong I could feel it all the way in my fingertips. He stopped there then pushed again. Another 2 inches jammed into my tight little ass. Two massive, thick, throbbing inches. I am afraid I yelped like a bitch. It hurt.

"Who's my bitch, Shriya?" He whispered in my ear.

"I am your bitch, Sir!" I moaned. I knew there was no other response acceptable. Or possible.

He started rolling his hips slowly and I could feel the pleasure mixed with the pain. When he pushed more of his massive dick into me, I was expecting it and craving it. On my left Shweta was moaning in a regular, throaty rhythm. Boss was fucking her pussy with his fingers. He was fingerfucking her even as he was claiming my ass! He was showing us both that we were his bitches, completely under his control and for his use. We were not only accepting it, we were enjoying it.

My body jerked as I came without meaning to. I didn't even know I was close. He had this way of making my body get supercharged very quickly. Thankfully, he started fucking my ass with smooth, in and out strokes as I came. It made my orgasm so much hotter and sweeter. I wish I had something to bite on as my screams were quite loud now and while I was aware of it, I had no control over it.

I was vaguely aware of Shweta's screams indicating that she was cumming as well. I lowered my hands and let my tits be flattened on the table as I reached for the other edge of the table with outstretched arms. My body thrashed on the table with the intensity of my orgasm.

But boss was not done with me. I could smell Shweta's cunt on his fingers as he grabbed my shoulders with both hands and really started ploughing me. His cock was reaching so deep into my ass that I was afraid it was going to split me in two. It surely felt like it. His strokes got harder and started to slam my thighs into the table. I screamed and yelped but took his abuse like a good whore.

The throbbing of his cock got harder and I could feel that he was going to explode inside my ass any moment. I took a deep breath and held on because I knew he would literally crush me when he came.

Instead he pulled out and grabbed me by the hair, pushing me down to kneel before him. Shweta was kneeling beside me, gripped in his other hand. He left my hair and took his cock in his fist. It took literally 2 pumps of his hand for his long, massive cock to erupt like a firehose. He pumped the first load of his hot cum on our faces, then next on my chest, then on Shweta's chest...until we were both covered in his hot, sticky cum.

We sucked him clean. We were getting good at working together in licking cum from his dick. After licking his feet clean, we licked his cum from each other's naked bodies while he watched. I have played with girls in college, and their soft delicate bodies are lovely. Licking a strong man's cum from a girl's soft, warm body...the best of both worlds.

Although I liked having the smell and stickiness of his cum on my body, having a shower with him was so much fun as well. This time he fucked Shweta in the shower while he sucked my wet breasts and fucked my cunt with his fingers.

Finally we slept about 3 am. Boss allowed us to wear our nighties after we showed him that he could still nail us without taking them off. I knew I would be shit at work the next day and I was okay with that.

It was a memorable night.

[End of Part 10]


12