The Dream Job Pt. 06

Story Info
Jasmine helps out Paul and Debbie with a personal matter.
3.4k words
4.78
9.9k
17

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was in his office at work wiping the tip of his dick off with a couple tissues as Jasmine was getting dressed again off to his side. She had decided to surprise him and had popped into his office for a lunchtime quickie. His ass was still tingling from the vigorous fucking she'd given him, bent over his own desk. They chatted casually as they adjusted their clothes.

He confessed to her that he and Debbie were feeling a bit down lately. They had been trying to get pregnant for a few months now and nothing seemed to be working. Jasmine had an idea and her inspiration seemed to flow like a river. She invited them back out to her home outside the city for the upcoming three-day holiday weekend. They packed overnight bags and drove out the next day after he'd gotten home from work.

They parked and approached the door, but nobody answered when they rang the bell. Debbie tried the knob and it opened to her touch, unlocked. As they passed through the foyer the mystery became clear. Jasmine lay back on the chaise lounge as Marta rode her long brown lady-cock like a cowgirl. They were both moaning softly. The wet squishy, slapping sound of their fucking was deeply arousing.

"Oh, hey guys!" Jasmine called to them as they approached slowly. Marta turned to face them and laughed, keeping a steady pace on Jasmine's rod.

"Hello Mister Paul, Miss Debbie! Mmhh...hhhmmm... please come in. Help yourselves to drinks and relax. I finish off Miss Jasmine real quick." she giggled and adjusted her position, planting her feet at Jasmine's sides. She was wearing a custom French Maid's uniform that Jasmine had created for her. Her big titties had spilled out over the front and Jasmine sucked greedily at her long nipples. The white thigh-high stockings accentuated the dramatic curve of her thighs and legs and the little black Mary Janes she wore on her tiny feet were just adorable. Squatting low, she clamped her strong vaginal muscles around Jasmine's rigid lady-cock and rapidly stroked up and down.

"MMmm! Hhhah! Ay si, abuelitaaaa...mmmm... HHnggg-mmm..." she cried out as she emptied her load up into Marta's experienced snatch.

They came back from the kitchen with their drinks as Jasmine rose and tied her silky housecoat around her waist, still catching her breath. Marta was a reliably great fuck, mmm! She had made the housecoat herself and it was designed to exhibit her assets enticingly. The dark circles of her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer white fabric and it opened up at the bottom like curtains, falling aside to frame Jasmine's long brown cock like a sculpture in a museum. It was still wet from Marta's pussy and a little drop of cum dangled at the tip.

"Sorry guys," she said warmly as she crossed the room to greet them "We got a little caught up in our own thing there, I guess. Marta really likes her new outfit. I've made one for you as well Debbie. Come follow me, I'll show you." She followed Jasmine downstairs to her workshop. Marta adjusted her outfit and turned to smile warmly at Paul as he sipped his beer.

"You like, Mister Paul?" she posed for him, turning this way and that "I like it. Mmm, makes me feel so sexy." she gave a little twirl. It was your basic French maid fetish outfit but custom made to frame her curvy little body perfectly. As she turned he noticed the skirt was just short enough to let her plump ass cheeks peek out easily as she moved and the cups of her corset were just shallow enough that the huge brown circles of her nipples peeked out over the top. Have mercy.

"Come now, I have treat for you." she giggled, leading him to the dining room. She sat him down at the end of the table and hopped up onto the smooth granite surface, spreading her white stocking-clad thighs in front of him. Her salt and pepper pubic hair was trimmed short but very lush. Her swollen labia spread out enticingly and he could just make out the opening of her pussy beginning to dribble Jasmine's hot load of cum out onto the table. She hooked one of her little feet around behind his neck without a word and he let her pull his face down into her steamy snatch.

He lapped at her hot musky cunt like a thirsty dog, gulping up Jasmine's sticky load. He sucked hungrily at her big clit and she giggled happily to herself as she came on his face. "Aaah! ...hmmm! Mmm, so good!" she sighed as she hopped down, leading him downstairs. He followed like a loyal pet, his cock hard and heavy like lead in his pants.

They found the others down in the workshop. Debbie's new outfit was identical in design to what Jasmine was wearing but in a dark blue that contrasted beautifully with her deep red shoulder length curls and pubic hair. She had grown it out a bit in recent weeks to trim and sculpt it into a little red heart shape. The tapering bottom of it pointed down at her clitoris. She gave a twirl and smiled at her husband. He gave a whistle of appreciation.

They all filed up to the bedroom that the Thompsons had slept in on their previous visit. Jasmine laid out the plan. Paul would not be allowed to cum until Debbie was ready. He sat in an armchair at the far end of the bedroom, his hands bound behind him in padded cuffs while the three ladies gathered on the bed. His clothes were in a pile off to the side and his cock was still at full mast. He was allowed to watch but nothing more. Not until Miss Jasmine said so.

Debbie was radiant in her sheer blue dressing gown. She looked like a virgin bride on her wedding night as the ladies kissed and caressed her. She moaned softly to herself as Jasmine descended to lap gently at the warm pink flower of her vulva. Marta had popped her huge soft titties out of her top again and Debbie sucked hungrily at her long brown nipples, moaning softly.

Paul was practically drooling now. His hard dick stood straight up and his balls had begun to ache slightly. At Jasmine's direction, he hadn't ejaculated since their last encounter and had built up a considerable load that now needed to be unloaded.

The ladies continued their extended foreplay session with Marta now scooting down next to Debbie to suck and squeeze her firm milky-white breasts. He needed to fuck her now. He shifted his gaze to Jasmine who was slurping hungrily at her steamy pink pussy and in a moment she lifted herself up on her elbows and turned to face him, her face wet with pussy juices and saliva.

"OK Paul, I think she's ready. You're up." she walked over and released him from his cuffs, but held him back when he tried to sprint to the bed. She directed them both into a precise position. She lay on her back with a pillow propped under her curvy hips, her legs up and back, spread wide. Her little pink toes pointed up to heaven. He stationed himself above her and slid his rock hard dick deep. With a little focus and jostling he felt the tip of his penis press against her cervix and moaned at the sensation. She was cooing softly to herself as Marta stroked her hair and face gently like a sexy grandmother.

"Now just hold that position, both of you." Jasmine instructed "You need to try to ejaculate directly into her womb for the best chance at fertilization. Just let me take care of the rest." She smiled her predator smile at Marta who giggled softly. Here she goes.

They complied as best they could but Paul could tell he wouldn't be able to cum without thrusting in her pussy, hot and tight though it was around his rigid prick. Jasmine moved behind him now and pressed down on his lower back with her long fingered hand. Her other hand was stroking her lubed up cock to full erection. She slid the fleshy arrowhead of it's tip inside him and took mental aim at his prostate. Holding him in place with her hand, she slid inside deep, nudging firmly against his G-spot. He yelped at the intense sensation and Debbie stroked his face and hair. "Just hold still, baby. You're doing good." she smiled in lustful anticipation, her vagina giving an involuntary squeeze.

He moaned loudly as Jasmine withdrew and thrusted forward again and again, a little harder each time, fucking her long brown cock directly at his prostate. Her pelvis started to make a light slapping sound against his ass ass she thrust her meaty tool in to the base and soon...

"Uhh! UHhh! UHH! UHHH-ahh fuck yyyesss....." he cried out as he felt his hot load surge through his cock. His whole body clenched up, locking in place as his wife cried out in joy and pleasure beneath him.

"Oh yes, baby! Ahhh, that's so good! So good." she kissed his face and he collapsed on top of her. His deposit made, he was spent. Jasmine rolled him to the side as Marta directed Debbie to hold her legs up, and lay still for a bit with her ass still propped up on the pillow. She ducked down and licked softly at her swollen pink clit until the pert young redhead moaned with deep pleasure to the pulse of a slow throbbing orgasm.

"Very good, both of you. Now for my deposit." Jasmine smiled at him like a hungry carnivore and threw his ankles back. His legs pinned back and resting on her shoulders, she fucked his ass deeply with long steady strokes, taking her time. He groaned loudly, unable to control himself. Soon he felt her speed up as her breathing grew more ragged and suddenly she thrust urgently and grunted "HNNGG-MMM... HHHuh....HMMMG!" as she pumped her cum into his depths.

Rolling off of him to the side, breathing heavily, she nudged him toward Debbie and they cuddled together. Marta gave them both an affectionate pat and said goodnight before retiring to her own bedroom.

"Well I hope that works for you guys." Jasmine said, getting up now "And I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me." she giggled and winked at Paul. "Help yourselves to anything in the kitchen if you want. Mi casa es su casa, as they say." She left to clean up and get ready for bed. "I'll see you in the morning. Sleep tight."

They lay close together on the bed, holding each other. She could feel it. She decided to wait until she saw the test result to say anything, but somehow she knew it. They were going to have a baby now. She wrapped her arms around her husband, kissing his face and mouth. They were going to have a baby!

________________________________

Later that night Paul, unable to fall asleep, headed downstairs to grab a light snack. He heard the front door close loudly and turned to see a tall slender black woman striding through the foyer pulling a wheeled carry-on bag to the edge of the living room. Her skin was like midnight, a living statue carved from the sweetest dark chocolate. Her hair was cut very short and faded quickly down the sides and back of her head with maybe a quarter inch of neatly trimmed volume on top. A small bleach-blond peak stood at the center of the front of her hairline, the sides of it sloping away dramatically like a golden tiara fit for a princess. Her ears were cute little black question marks punctuated at the bottom by large diamond stud earrings. The nipples of her modest A-cup breasts could be seen poking through her silky white halter-style blouse. Below that a tight fitting white mini-skirt quickly gave way to her long dark slender legs. Her flat gold sandals gleamed in stark contrast to her feet.

As he descended the last couple steps Paul was suddenly aware that he was dressed only in his boxers and the tip of his penis had slipped out through the front flap. He tucked it away again in a flash and his cheeks flushed red.

"Oh shit, sorry - haha." he stammered at her.

Annika just giggled and smiled warmly at him, her bright white teeth beaming out at him from behind her full dark pouty lips. They seemed to form a kissy face posture even when fully relaxed and the soft dark skin of their surface held a small accent of pink where they met together.

"No worries, love." she sat her bags down and turned to approach him extending her hand "If what Jasmine has told me about you is true, we will soon be good friends. No need to feel embarrassed. You must be Paul." He nodded dumbly at her.

She spoke with an accent that he couldn't quite identify, it almost sounded British but with much different tone and cadence. It was Dutch. She had been adopted from an Ethiopian orphanage at the age of eighteen months and had been raised in The Netherlands by a kind-hearted and very wealthy coal magnate and his wife.

"Hallo, I am Annika Volg. I suspect that Jasmine did not tell you to expect me here tonight." she shook his hand warmly and her fingers gripped slightly at his when he pulled it back. She stood very close to him, smiling.

"Uh, yeah. I... guess she didn't. We've been a little preoccupied tonight though, so..." he trailed off.

"Yes, I have heard this too. Jas texted me along my way here from the airport." she stepped closer and deftly slipped her long fingers through the fly of his shorts, quickly finding the tip of his dick and pulling it out again, then shifting her grip and holding the flaccid length of it fully in her hand.

"Woah, hey! Uhh... Nice to meet you... I guess?" he laughed nervously.

"It's very nice to meet you too." she beamed at him pulling him to the side by his dick like a fish on a line. She'd landed a big one. She laid a hand on his chest and pressed him against the wall closing the remaining distance between them, pressing her face into the crook of his neck, and taking a long slow sniff up the length of it where she nipped at his earlobe. He gave a soft "ooh!" of surprise. "Mmm, you smell good, little man. I think I like you already. Let's find out for certain, hmm?" She raised an eyebrow at him and without warning, grasped him by the wrist and shoulder spinning him in place and slammed him against the wall, his arm pinned behind his back, held in place by the iron grip of her fingers. That was more than just strength. She had had training, like some kind of sex ninja.

"Ah! Hey-I... w-wait a minute, wha...?"

"Shhhhh..." she soothed him, pressing forward to whisper into his ear. Her full lips rubbed against the edge of it as she spoke. "Hush now, liefje. I won't hurt you."

Her free hand slid down to stroke and cup his well toned ass. She gave a light grunt of approval and yanked his shorts down his thighs. "Just relax now. We are going to become good friends, you and I." She hiked up her skirt and reached down to un-tuck her thick black lady-cock. He couldn't see it but he felt it slap against his ass as she unfurled it with a sigh of relief. It had been a long flight and her massive tool had been concealed in confinement for what now felt like days. It swelled and stiffened as she slid the bulbous tip up and down his crack. He took a deep breath and tried to ready himself. Here we go again.

She pressed it to the pucker of his asshole and it slid through with less resistance than she had expected. Jasmine must have already come through here tonight. She slid her remaining length into him in a brisk but steady thrust and gave a soft moan of satisfaction. A snug fit, and delightfully warm. It had been some time since she'd fucked a man's ass. Too long.

"HHhaaahh! oh god....mmmmm" Paul moaned, his face still pressed against the wall. Her cock was noticeably thicker than Jasmine's, particularly the plum sized head and the walls of his fuck tunnel were stretching. If he hadn't already been warmed up from the previous fucking that evening, it probably would have been quite painful to be penetrated by Annika's thick fuck stick so suddenly, but this wasn't too bad. He took another deep breath and willed his sphincter to relax. He moaned quietly as she began to pull out and slide back in, lengthening her stroke gradually.

She released his wrist and gripped him by the hips. She inched back allowing him to lean over a bit and brace himself with his hands against the wall. She increased her pace, fucking him for real now. Her breathing sped up and she laughed out loud. The sound of it rang through the room like silver bells. Jasmine had been telling the truth. He WAS a great fuck. She gave him a couple fast hard thrusts, her pelvis slapping against his ass cheeks.

"Hey! Who said you could play with my toys!" Jasmine called to her in pretend outrage as she she walked down the stairs towards them.

Annika barely paused at all, fucking his ass with long firm strokes as she turned to face her oldest and dearest friend, laughing. "Ah, hallo Jasmine! Mmmnh... I hope you don't mind that I, uhmm... let myself in." They giggled together and Jasmine came closer to give her a warm kiss.

"He's great, isn't he?" she beamed with pride of ownership.

"Oh, yes." she replied "A sweet ass, to be sure. Mmm, I think I may cum soon... yesss." she fucked her thick black cock into him more roughly now and he grunted urgently with each thrust.

Jasmine stroked his hair and gave her a sharp slap on the ass, enjoying this front row seat at the show. "Yeah, fuck him good, Anni. He can take it." she purred excitedly.

"Oh shit, Jas." she muttered something in Dutch under her breath "Aahhh, yes! Ahyes-fuck, FFFFFFUUUUUCK!" she shot her warm thick load deep inside him as he whimpered like a cum-thirsty bitch. His half-erect dick dribbled a small puddle onto the floor.

She took a moment to recover and pulled out of him with a 'ssslurp.' Gently she turned him around again and kissed his mouth with a fatigued hunger, still breathing heavily. Her lips were so plump and warm. She was an amazing kisser.

"Mmmm, that was so good, liefje. Thank you." she sighed and turned to embrace Jasmine. They wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed tightly. "Hallo, my love." Annika whispered. "I have missed you terribly."

"Mmmm, me too Anni. Come, lets get you cleaned up and settled. You must be tired after your trip." She gathered up Annika's bags and led her upstairs towards the master bedroom. She followed, turning briefly to give Paul a wink and blow him a kiss.

"Goodnight, sweet boy." she giggled at him.

"...Goodnight, Annika." he waved lamely and pulled his shorts back up in a daze. He just stood there for a moment waiting for his brain to catch up. Wow, he thought to himself. Another one. What are the odds? He staggered back up to the bedroom his wife was in.

"Did you get your snack?" she asked him sleepily, turning over to cuddle with him as he climbed into bed. He'd actually completely forgotten about that in all the excitement.

"Uh, yeah." he lied absent-mindedly "just a bit of... chocolate." So very dark, and so very sweet. She gave a sleepy 'mmm-hmm' of acknowledgement and drifted off, snoring softly. Paul lay there in the dark, one arm draped around her and waited for sleep to overtake him. What a day it had been!