The Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter gave me the assurances.

I said "In the meantime I suggest that you keep Maureen happy in bed."

Peter said "I promise that I will make her extra happy in all aspects of our marriage."

My form of words gave Peter a false hope of taking my virginity. That virginity I was saving for John. There was no way on God's earth that Peter would get within a foot of my unruptered hymen. John would be my deflowerer and only John.

A week later Peter came back to me to tell me a pack of lies.

He said "I have had a mature discussion with my wife. She recognises that I spend more time with her and I really try to keep up with her sexual needs. And she also recognises that I have above average needs myself. She told me that, provided I was discrete, I could have a one-off hall pass."

Maureen and I are friends and she had not mentioned a hall pass. But I played along. When a man thinks with his cock he doesn't think very deeply.

Peter was overjoyed because he had "negotiated the naughty". The date was set. It would take place in 2 weeks time. A week later Maureen told me "Peter is very attentive to my needs, not just the sexual ones."

I advised "Well this is the time to get him to do the sexiest thing you desire."

As a result of my advice the fully naked Peter made love to the nude Maureen in the open air, as the Tyrre rains soaked them both.

The Trap Is Sprung

Maureen arranged for Tricia, a lady well versed in the arts of bondage, to visit her. Tricia arrived with a suitcase full of bondage aids. Tricia's arrival gave a spur to Peter's vision of a 3some with me and a kinky, bisexual lady. Maureen told me that Peter's lovemaking had reached a new high.

On the appointed day, Maureen, Tricia and I placed a sturdy table in the middle of the basement. Peter arrived at the appointed time. Tricia told him "Take off all your clothes and lay on your back on the table."

Peter hesitated and I feared he would not obey. If he chickened out then Maureen's plan would come to nought.

Tricia told him once again, this time more sternly "Take off all your clothes and lay on your back. We will get naked after you show us that wonderful manhood."

I added "Maureen tells me it is the best she's ever had inside her. And we all know that wives don't lie about such matters."

Peter remained apprehensive. But Tricia knew what buttons to press.

She asked him "Have you ever been sucked off by 2 women?"

This worked. Peter removed his clothes and laid down on the table.

Tricia said "You have a really nice penis, both in length and girth. But you haven't had a true orgasm unless you are bound hand and foot and then had 2 women lick and suck your cock."

This worked. Peter lay still as I tied one of his ankles to a table leg while Tricia tied his other ankle.

Tricia said to me "His cock is erect and twitching. Isn't that the most wonderful sight?"

I said "Good enough to satisfy the 2 of us. And a wonderful weapon to take my virginity."

Tricia picked up some more rope and looked at me. Peter was fully erect.

She said "We are going to tie your arms. Then we will give you the most intense orgasm of your life."

Once we had secured his arms, Tricia threw a rope over Peter's stomach. I took it and together we pinned Peter to the table. Much to Peter's disappointment Tricia and I however stayed fully clothed. We waited for his prick to go flaccid. Peter was now afraid. He tugged at the bonds.

He said "This isn't what I expected. It's painful and not sexy. Please untie me."

He tried to get himself loose. After a few minutes he gave up. I like seeing his cock move about as he struggled. I got a sexual thrill from seeing this naked man at our mercy. I was disappointed when he stopped struggling.

I said with a smile "You look scared and rightly so. Tricia is an expert at the gentle art of domination."

He shouted "What are you going to do to me?"

Tricia said "That is for us to know and you to find out."

I added "But, full disclosure, Tricia does like inflicting pain and you won't be the first man she has killed."

Tricia hadn't killed anyone. It was important that Peter believed Tricia was capable of murder. Of course being tied up and helpless gave the lie a certain credence.

He whimpered "Please don't. I will do anything you say. But don't hurt me."

I produced a bolt cutter and Tricia placed his cock between the blades. Peter freaked out and wet himself. His pleading shouts of "For pity's sake don't." took me to new sexual highs.

Peter wept as I applied pressure to the bolt cutter's handles. Peter feared that I would castrate him. I felt a complete sense of sexual elation at his fear. Tricia recognised that I was aroused.

We had planned a safe word. Tricia said "I think the baby is ready". The safe word "ready" stopped me but didn't give the game away to Peter.

Tricia asked the naked and vulnerable Peter "Will you do anything we say? Or do you want to lose that wonderful cock? We will leave you here for some time. When we come back you will have to make a choice."

Peter replied "Please don't hurt me. Just untie me and I will do anything for you."

When we returned Maureen was with us. Peter couldn't believe his eyes.

Maureen said to Peter "If you ever think of cuckolding me again, forget about a divorce. I will deliver you back to Sheila and Tracey for gelding."

Maureen bent down and picked up a ball gag. By now Peter was terrified. He offered no resistance but opened his mouth. She put the gag on him. The look of fear in his eyes added to my sexual excitement. I stroked his urine soaked pubic hair. I loved the control I had over our slave. My heart raced.

Tricia, Maureen and I went towards the stairs. To add to the mind-fucking Maureen turned off the light. leaving Peter alone and absolutely terrified.

When we were upstairs Tricia said to me "I have never seen such a lust to dominate another person."

I agreed "It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. A man totally naked and totally exposed knowing just how powerless he was."

Maureen said "I think Peter is putty in our hands. Shall we return and put him out of his misery,"

Peter's Contrition

When we returned Peter was indeed putty in our hands. He was in a very cooperative mood.

Maureen said "I believe you when you said that Janet led you on. She is a danger to the whole of the island regeneration project, But, unfortunately the Laird seems to be blind to his wife's predatory nature. So I want you to agree to continue to see Janet and to seduce her."

Peter said "So how does me seducing the Laird's wife help you and your 2 friends?"

Maureen replied "We need sufficient proof so that the Laird divorces Janet. She will then leave the island. No Janet means we can get on with improving the Tyrre estate, without fearing our menfolk are screwing around."

Peter asked "How will the Laird get to know about me cuckolding him?"

I replied "We will record her in full HD with clear audio. As Equtry I will then show it to the Laird. But it is the audio part that is most important."

Maureen took over and said "I only gave you permission to seduce Janet. Try not to fuck her this time. But if it is unavoidable then go ahead and screw the arse off the bitch. But what we most need is for her to boast about her sexual conquests."

I said "If the Laird just sees you and her fucking, Janet will persuade him that it was all your doing, that it was tantamount to rape.She will feign remorse and say that it was a one off mistake. The Laird will trust what his wife says. Janet is his only weakness."

Maureen said "And then It will just sour relations between us and the Laird. That is why the audio is all important."

Maureen took over the baton and said "Leave things for a week before meeting Janet. Then find some way to get her into this basement. We can set up the recording device."

Tricia said "I can supply a hunky man who might appeal to Janet as part of a 3some."

Peter said "Tricia's friend gets to fuck Janet and I don't."

Maureen said "That seems to be the top and bottom of it. Do you agree to aid our plan?"

Peter nodded his agreement. Then Tricia whispered something in Maureen's ear. Maureen considered whatever Tricia had said.

Maureen said "Now Peter there is the little matter of your cock."

Tricia said "It's not a small item. I did promise you the best blowjob. As you have been such a good boy I think your wife and I should reward you."

I watched as the other 2 women pleasured the naked and bound man with their hands and mouths. He shot his load into Tricia's mouth. We all watched his cock return to its normal flaccid state. Tricia then lovingly washed Peter's cock and balls. She gave him one kiss on his cock and another on the mouth.

After he orgasmed, Peter said "That was indeed the strongest ejaculation I have ever had."

Maureen said "Don't get used to it. This was a one off."

I think that Maureen got sexual kicks from seeing her husband so vulnerable. I certainly had developed a taste for domination.

All that was left was to implement the plan, get rid of Janet and finally lose my virginity to John.

12