The Desperate Little Kitten

Story Info
A needy kitten in heat tries to fulfill her desires.
1k words
3.9
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dom is busy with meetings throughout the day. Inspite of working from home, he has to dress up in a suit for all his video conferences.

He is on the last video conference for the day when he hears the familiar jingle of a bell. From the corner of his eye, he notices his sub, wearing her kitty collar with a small bell, crawling on all fours towards him.

Distracted by his naked whore, he tries to focus on the meeting and continues the conversation with his colleagues.

"What's that bell sound?" His boss asks him.

"Umm, it's just my cat, she entered the room because she is needy and hungry" the dom replies

The sub by now has crawled underneath the Doms desk and has started to slowly run her fingers up and down her dom's legs.

The dom, fuming with anger, looks down at his naughty slut who smirks back at him. Her hands start moving across his thigh, closer to his crotch. She can see her dom's cock buldging through his pants.

She has to always ask for permission to touch her master's cock. However, she can't help but be a brat today. Her dom has been busy throughout the day and she desperately needs to have his cock in her mouth.

She can't wait for permission. She craves him so badly.

She starts to rub his cock through his pants. With every stroke, every touch, she can feel his dick grow bigger. She can't help it, she needs him in her mouth.

While the sub is teasing her dom and getting closer to fulfilling her oral fixation. The dom is having a really tough time controlling his moans during the meeting.

The sub, salivating at the thought of her mouth filled with her owner's cock, starts rubbing his dick faster. She can smell his arousal and notices a small wet spot at the tip of his buldge.

Driven wild with lust, she moves her hands towards her Doms pants, attempting to unbutton them when she hears the words "Thank you! Goodnight!"

She freezes as she hears the laptop close shut.

On her knees, under the desk, she sees her dom push the chair back. A hand comes from above the table edge and grabs onto her collar.

In an instant she regrets breaking her rules as she is dragged out from under the table by her collar. Her dom's grip on her collar loosens as he grabs her chin and makes her look up into his eyes.

A chill runs down her spine as she is forced to make eye contact with her owner. His face looks calm but his eyes are dark with anger.

"So, you decide to be a brat in the middle of my meeting?" He says in a soft calm voice. "Now see what I do to you for breaking the rules"

On her knees, naked, in the middle of the room, the sub regrets breaking her dom's rules and trying to tease him.

Inspite of fear gripping every inch of her body, she can't help but be aroused at her situation. She is willing to take whatever punishment that's given to her, as long as she finally gets to feel her owners cock in her mouth.

Desperate and lost in the thoughts of fulfilling her oral fixation, she is snapped out of her needy dreams with a tight slap across her face

Her skin stings from the impact as her cunt starts to leak profusely. "Stay on your knees with your eyes closed, and wait for me to come back" her master orders her as he steps away from her naked body.

With her eyes closed, she can hear him go to the other room. She can hear him rummaging through a drawer and she knows exactly what's next. She presses her thighs together in anticipation as she hears her master's footsteps enter the room again.

She can feel a blindfold being slipped on top of her eyes as her hands are grabbed and tied together behind her back. Her dom walks past her until he is inches away from her face.

She can smell his precum as she hears him unzip his pants and slowly pull them down. She licks her lips, preparing herself to have her throat bruised.

"You wanted to suck me off so bad, didn't you babygirl? Now, you finally get a chance to fulfill your desires. However, I have only one rule, you do not stop sucking until I cum. Is that understood?" Her dom said in a calm but stern voice. "Mhmmm..." She replied quickly, pressing her thighs together and licking her lips.

She can sense her master pulling out his dick. "Suck like a good girl" he says. She bends forward to let him in her mouth. She licks the tips as she sucks onto the head, when she realizes that she is sucking on a dildo and not her master's cock.

Surprised, she jerks back in reflex and feels a sharp sting on her cheek as she is slapped onto the floor.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking?" Her master asks her in an angry voice. "No sir" she replies.

"The get back up and suck!" Her owner orders her as she gets back onto her knees and starts to suck onto her dildo.

With every lick, every motion, she can hear her owner stroking his cock as he lets out soft moans and shoves the dildo deeper down her throat.

"Aahhh..fuck.. I'm- I'm cumming" her master moans as he pulls out the dildo from her mouth and cum all over her face.

Covered in cum and visibly shocked at how fast it all happened, the sub can barely register anything. Her master is infront of her, heaving and moaning as he grabs onto the back of her head and makes her face him.

"Are you happy now? You fucking slut? Didn't you want to suck cock and be covered in my cum? Here you go! Look at how much your owner cares about you!" He coos in a soft voice as he lifts her up and helps her clean up the mess.