The Dream Wanderer Ch. 01 - Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I remembered that this was the first summer I had spent with them, but there were a few things different. Joan's swimsuit was yellow with pink flowers and not pink with white flowers. I only remembered this because Johnny shared an old picture, and Joan was in the picture. 'Am I in Joan's dream?' as such had already happened, I was just a spectator, which explained why I couldn't control anything, just observe. Those times were fantastic; our biggest worry at the time was what we would play with tomorrow, and all the problems were the end of the world. Joan wanted Johnny's attention, but he only cared about the ball and GameBoy. Maybe this was why Joan and I ended up being so close. I enjoyed the time watching these memories.

I felt my body pressed in against itself again as soon as it was over.

*****

I woke up on the couch again, tired but filled with enormous happiness, 'Beautiful times! If we knew, maybe we wouldn't want to grow up so fast....' The movie was still on, so I turned off the TV and went to bed.

I opened my eyes to the blaring of my alarm. It was already 07:30, so I got up and followed my usual routine, bathroom, coffee, and toast. I started trying to connect the dots about what had been happening the last few days, the trip to the festival, and the two dreams I had, 'I'm sure I can enter people's dreams. Or at least Joan's... But that didn't make any sense. There was nothing different with her; yes, the thing happened during the night, but in that case, what should I do with Ruth? Something is... Let's recap, what happened the first time?

'I was chatting with her... And yesterday? I was thinking about the dream I had the night before... Is that what it is? Thinking about people before falling asleep? But in that case, why didn't it happen right after the festival when I was thinking about Ruth? Because it was in the afternoon? Maybe because she was awake? It could be an idea. I have to clear my doubts tonight. I'm going to think of a specific person. I just don't know who yet....' I was utterly lost in my thoughts. When I finally came out of the loop, I looked at the clock, 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm late. It's already 08:45.' I dressed in the first things that came to hand, and left the house, obviously in a rush. I forgot my car keys and phone, so I went back and grabbed both things. It was already 08:58 when I picked up the car, my luck was that there was no traffic, so I arrived at work in twenty minutes.

I parked the car, walked to my desk, sat down, and turned on my laptop. It was 09:16. I looked at the calendar and hoped I hadn't missed any meetings. Unbelievably, I didn't have meetings all morning, having only one in the afternoon.

I looked over and saw Mia looking quite thoughtful. Although not the prettiest girl, she was wearing a white floral dress with a what would have been a perfectly-normal V-neckline; if it wasn't for her tits almost popping out of her dress.

"Mia..." I called her softly, but she didn't seem to hear me. When I approached her, I noticed she had on a white bra. I called her again, and touching her arm, "Mia..." she finally heard me and looked at me.

"Hey!"

"Have you had coffee yet?"

"Not yet..."

"Wanna join me? I'll buy you coffee."

She laughed because our company provides free coffee in the break room.

She got up, and we headed to the break room. I grabbed two coffees, sat down, and we started talking about work. Since I am a man, my eyes were attracted to her cleavage several times. I didn't know if she realized it or not. But, she never tried to put her hands in front to cover it. When the topic of work ran out, she looked out the window thoughtfully.

"Look..." I said, and she moved her eyes to me, "I know we don't talk much, but if you need to get something off your chest, anything at all, you can talk to me." I smiled.

"Thank you! That's okay, but..." she paused a little, "I'll keep that in mind."

I stood up and lightly touched her wrist while looking her in the eyes before I picked up the coffee cups to throw them in the trash as we both headed back to our desks. I saw Zoe and Ava talking as I walked through the open area in the office on my way to my desk. As soon as I sat down, Ava came over to talk to me.

"So? We didn't see you at the coffee shop..."

"Good morning to you, too," I told her, smiling, "I was super late and just went for a quick coffee in the break room."

"You could have gone downstairs, but maybe you prefer another's company..." I knew perfectly well that she was referring to Mia; they didn't like each other very much, and I never understood why.

"Not at all. You guys are the best company! I was in a hurry, that's all."

"Okay..." she said annoyed, as she walked away. I took a look, and today, Ava was wearing a tight black dress, so tight I could see that she was wearing a black thong, too; no matter what anyone said, that girl knew how to dress.

I opened Joan's chat:

'Good morning! You don't even know! I had a dream about you and your brother yesterday.'

'Really? Me too! What did you dream?' she replied, after a few seconds.

'Super weird dream! I dreamt that we were astronauts and that we were going to discover Mars! XD' I answered after a few seconds, lying on purpose to avoid influencing her answer.

'Nothing to do with mine!!!'

'I dreamt about when we must have been about fourteen or fifteen. We were on the beach. Johnny, as always, was being mean to me, and as always, you were there to save me!'

'You were being attacked by a shark? (surprise smile)'

'Stupid! Not at all!'

'(ROFL smile)'

'I was really in her dream after all. I have to see if there is any way I can control these dreams, and I need to experiment tonight,' I thought.

The day was calm. I managed to make a lot of progress on the report. If everything went well, I could be finished by Friday morning.

I took the opportunity to research stuff about dreaming on the internet when I got home. I found Lucid Dreams and the idea fascinated me. After all, I would be able to control any dream. I took notes of what was necessary to enter this state, and it didn't seem very complicated, but the process wasn't very scientific or accurate. I watched a no-brainer action movie while I had dinner. Before I started the relaxation exercises, I thought about who would be my guinea pig. After a while, I thought Mia would be perfect since we talked today, and we didn't have a close connection, so if I made a mistake, it's not like the world would end. I looked at the time. It was still 21:03, and as far as I understood, the other person needed to be asleep. I decided to shower and then play on my PC for a little bit until 00:30; well, three hours was not a little, but...

I finished the game around 00:43 and got ready for bed. As I lay laid on my bed, I opened Mia's Instagram account, started looking for a nice photo, and thought about the white floral dress she wore today.

I imagined us in the office break room, and while I thought about this, I did breathing exercises. Slowly, I felt myself falling asleep.

*****

Like the previous times, I was no longer in my room instantaneously. This time, I found myself in the open space of the office. All I could think was, 'WOW!' I felt a tap on my shoulder, and as I looked back, I saw Mia wearing the same white floral dress.

"Hey, Mia!" I was the one speaking, this time, I had control.

"Hi, Gus!"

"Want to go for coffee?" I asked her, and she nodded her head yes.

"That dress looks good on you!" I said, while we walked to the break room, making her blush.

I noticed that no one else was around, just us. We sat across from each other and started talking about work.

"You can tell me anything you want," I told her, after a while.

At first, she was pretty pensive, but after a few seconds, she looked at me and told me that things with Walter, her boyfriend, weren't in good shape. When she finished, I said nothing. I just got up from my chair and stepped over to her. She blushed, and I just hugged her. She hugged me back tightly. I could feel her boobs pressing against my chest, 'I wish I could fuck her,' I thought, in the heat of the moment. I knew it wasn't elegant, but I had always wanted to see Mia naked. I thought about fucking her a time or two in a fleeting fantasy.

"Come with me," she whispered in my ear. She took my hand and led me out of the break room. I followed her until we reached the office lounge. I noticed there was still no one around.

"Here we are!" she announced.

"In the lounge?"

"Yes!"

Dropping my hand, she turned and pulled me to her giving me a deep kiss.

She pulled slowly away and started to push the left strap of her dress off her shoulder with her hand. She blushed as she pushed off the first strap and moved to slowly push the other strap off. Her dress fell to the floor as the second strap slid off her shoulder. She was wearing plain white cotton panties with a white lacey lacy bra. She looked up at me and realized I was just standing there dumbfounded. She crossed her left arm under her breasts and nervously tucked her hair behind her ear with her right hand, while crossing her legs slightly.

"I hope you like what you see." I could only nod.

Her breasts were bigger than I had imagined. She slowly moved towards me, slid her hands under my t-shirt, and started pulling it over my head. Before pulling it off, I felt her kiss on my chest, and then she completely removed my t-shirt, tossing it to the floor. She moved her hands to my pants and undid them, dropping them to the floor. Her eyes dropped to my boxers, and she teasingly bit her lip before reaching out and softly giving my cock a little touch before stepping back a little. She never broke eye contact with me. She brought one hand to her back and unhooked her bra with one swift movement. With nothing to support it, her bra fell to the floor. I got a good look at her breasts--D-cup, teardrop-shaped, slightly-darker areolae than her skin, and her nipples seemed small for the size of her boobs. That did it, my cock had started getting hard with the kiss, but her touch and dropping her bra made it harder than iron, and almost painfully pulled against my boxers. Mia looked at it and bit her lip again. She leaned forward slightly as she slid her panties down her legs. As she did, I looked at her pussy and noticed that she kept it trimmed and well-groomed while not shaved bare. I quickly followed and dropped my boxers, leaving my cock like an arrow pointing towards her.

I took a step closer to her and kissed her while cupping her face gently with my hand. I led her over to the couch and gently pushed her down. I got on my knees, pulled her hips slightly forward, and lowered my mouth to her pussy. She seemed surprised by my initiative. I started using my fingers to push away her pubic hair. I was used to doing it on bare pussies, but it didn't make any difference. I licked her pussy like ice cream, making her writhe slightly, and she put her hand in my hair. After two or three licks, I started working her clitoris, first up and down and then sideways. I felt her hand movements guiding me on what worked for her, and then I moved to semi-random motions, until I knew what she liked the most. As soon as I found out, she grabbed my hair tightly. I grabbed her boob and then pinched her nipple lightly, and I felt it getting harder and harder. I stood up with my mouth all wet with her moisture. I kissed her, and she grabbed my neck, not wanting the kiss to end. I moved away and grabbed my completely-hard cock.

She stopped me just as I was about to fuck her. "Not yet... I want to feel it first," she said, pointing to my cock. "I've never had one so big..." she said, losing her voice. "How long is it? Seven?"

I lowered myself to her ear and whispered, "Eight!" When I moved away, I saw her blushing.

She timidly took my cock in her hand. It looked bigger since her hands were so small --she examined it and then started gently stroking me. She seemed mesmerized by it as she moved her hand. I was looking at her with a smile.

"Sorry!" she said, embarrassed, "Walter and I usually don't, it..."

"Enjoy then! I'm all yours!"

She smiled, wrapping my cock with her mouth. I could feel her heat around my cock. I could tell she didn't have much experience since she only moved her mouth up and down.

"You can use your tongue if you want."

As if it was an order, she started using her tongue, and I moaned, making her smile, even though she had my cock in her mouth. She seemed to get the hang of it quickly.

"Try using your teeth..." she She used her teeth, but was too harsh. "Easy! Gently..."

"Sorry..." she said, after letting go and looking at me, with a worried look.

"Don't worry, you can go on as long as you want. I love it, but you have to be gentle." I winked at her, her expression changed to an air of confidence, and she started giving me a blowjob again, this time faster.

Just as I was about to cum, I put my hand on her face, and she stopped. My cock was all enveloped with her saliva. I leaned down to the level of her face and kissed her.

"Do you think I can fuck you?"

"I'd like to very much, but..." she paused a little. "Nothing."

"If you don't want to, I understand..."

"No, no, that's not it. I want it so bad! But do you think we can do it from behind?" she asked shyly. "No ass!" she said, losing her shyness, "Walter and I just do it normally..." she returned to her original tone.

"I'm all yours today. We'll do anything you want!"

She smiled, hearing my answer.

She got up from the couch and turned her back to me, leaning her ass purposefully against my cock, and putting her arms on top of the sofa. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and squeezed it.

"Take it easy..." she told me.

I took my cock and lined it up with her pussy. I pushed just the head in, and she let out a soft moan. I smiled. Slowly, I went deeper and deeper. When I was about halfway inside her, I stopped for a bit. I couldn't resist. I slammed the rest of the way into her, making her moan loudly. I bent down, put my hand on her upper back, and started fucking her, increasing my rhythm with each movement; every time my cock was entirely inside, she moaned.

While I was fucking her, I was slapping her ass, and, from her reaction, she liked it--a lot. I felt myself reaching climax again, so I got ready to slow down. She must have realized what I was doing because she started to move so I wouldn't stop. I tried to hold on as long as I could, but I couldn't hold out much longer at this pace. I pulled back until my cock almost came out of her pussy, and in one last stroke, I went all the way in, making me cum inside her. That final thrust brought out her orgasm, as well. My cock was pulsating, and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock. I stayed inside her until I finished cumming.

I pulled out and sat down next to her. She turned around and sat down, too. We were both out of breath, and for a few seconds, we couldn't speak.

"That was amazing!" she said, as she turned to me, putting her legs on top of mine. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had!" she hugged my arm, pressing her boobs against my arm.

"You're amazing!" I told her, before kissing her forehead.

"You can give me another orgasm like that again anytime you want! But I'll still want the full course!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, with an innocent look.

"Oral sex included! Walter doesn't like it..."

"You've only been with Walter so far?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes... But, enough about Walter, I want to enjoy my time with you."

I released my arm from hers and put it around her neck, she hugged my body and put her head on the middle of my chest, and we both fell asleep.

*****

I woke up in my bed alone, 'That was amazing! She has a better body than I thought....' I looked down; my cock was as stiff as a brick. I masturbated, thinking about my dream, 'I can't wait to see how things will unfold tomorrow.'

12