The Dreamer

Story Info
Some dreams come true.
2k words
2.84
19.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one time or another we are all Dreamers So it must be just a part of life. As a young man my dreams were like most young men's I think. But War will do things to us that make dreams much more real.

There was a time I dreamed about young pure women dressed in all white. But life taught me I lust after women that dress more in red and lust after hard cocks. Many cocks.

And then I was blessed. I met Molly. And I met her at church. I was at a wedding of a friend and Molly was a bridesmaid. Dressed in white. She was in a group of the wedding party when I addressed the groom as I was about to leave.

This beautiful woman ask me to stay and enjoy the party. I could not believe this woman I had seen as maybe the most beautiful creature I had ever seen had the slightest interest in me. But there seemed to be sparks.

The more time I spent around this woman the more I liked her. And the more time we spent together the more she seemed to enjoy being with me. What the hell was the matter with her?

Molly lived with in a distance that was comfortable for us to spend time together if we desired to. And we did. We talked long about lots of things including Dreaming. I was honest with her and told her that she was perfect, back when I was a dreamer.

But now I was over it. She was not what my mind wanted. I liked little girls who wore Red and were slutty. At twenty two and still virgin she was perfect for someone.

"I can be slutty."

"Do not think so Darlin, not in this life time."

Molly and I dated for over a year and I ask her to marry me. We had been together as a couple for six months when she told me she was still a virgin and she was ready to give it up to me. I was not sure about her doing that at all.

"Sweetheart I have found my partner in life and it is you. I have no doubts and I am ready. If you love me and want me I am yours."

That was actually when I ask her to marry me. She then gave me her virginity and I did take it. You hear of women waiting and then not enjoying sex? Not so with Molly. She could not get enough.

We had been married maybe six months when Molly ask what exactly I had meant about being more attracted to bad girls.

"I could never hope to find a better partner than you are my Love. I just had learned to be really turned on by women who are sluts. I am turned on by women who dress like sluts and in turn are sluts."

"Are you talking about girls who dance for the guys in the strip club and then end up being gang banged over a table?"

"Yep she is the one."

"Baby I can do that for you. I can be that girl."

"Molly you can't do that kind of thing."

"Take me with you down to the strip club in Guthrie and let me flirt. We will see if I turn you on that way and if it turns me on?"

We talked about it and I agreed. On the way down I began asking real questions about exactly where we were going tonight?

"I am not getting up on stage to get naked. But I might get up there? Maybe show off a bit?"

"And what is a bit?"

"I am not sure it depends how excited we get. I plan to dance sexy with guys. Maybe let them grope me some? I will text you to see if I should go further?"

I had no idea what she was thinking, but my cock was hard. Once we settled to a table in the club my wife was soon on the dance floor dancing with a young man. She danced several songs before she returned to our table. Another couple had joined our table and I was getting to know them. Both girls were soon ask to dance and her husband and I were left alone. He soon leaned over to me.

"Has your wife danced here yet?"

"No this is our first time here as a couple."

"Is she planning to dance tonight?"

"She really hasn't said what she is planning to do tonight."

"Our wives seem to be having a good time with the men they are dancing with so far."

"Has Carol danced here yet?"

"Yes she has danced a couple of times before. But never here like this on a Saturday night before."

"So there is a big difference on Saturday nights?"

"Oh my yes, On Saturday nights the men sometimes pull dancers down over a table and gang fuck them. Carol has been back and gotten fucked lap dancing a few times, but never on display like they will tonight. If you watch the girls are dancing with different guys now. These guys try to get the women to dance and fuck. They get more aggressive with the women dancing."

I could see what he was talking about as they had hands on our wives hips and waists as they danced.

"So is Carol going to dance tonight?"

"I think so from what she said earlier."

The girls and the guys they danced with had move around to where we couldn't see them. I could just get a glance now and then as we talked. I picked up my phone and texted her.

"Are you having fun?"

A minute went by.

"Yes this is exciting, Carol has told me she is going to dance tonight."

"Her husband just told me he thought she is. The guys have you girl back where we can not see you."

"Yes they have done so to get more handy. They are trying to get our tits out back here."

"So are they getting it done?"

"Carol's are out and he is chewing on them."

"And yours?"

"Mine are loose under my shirt and his hands are on them."

"Do you want him to put you on display?"

"I think maybe I do yes."

"You want me to see you do it?"

"I want you to see his hands on me. I want you to see me being bad with him."

"Has he ask you to dance for them."

"Oh yes he has begged me to do it. And they want to fuck me. I told him that isn't going to happen."

"Has he ask you for a lap dance in back?"

"Yes he has ask me for that too."

"And what did you say to that?"

There was no response for a bit and then.

"I told him I might do that."

"And did he ask if he could fuck you during the lap dance?"

Another pause.

"Is your cock hard?"

"Yes very hard."

"We are coming into view now and as you'll see my tits are bare. My nipples are wet and very hard. I told him as we dance by you if you don't wave me to you and we dance on around the back side I will go back and lap dance him."

"And?"

"And I will let him fuck me."

They came into view and both girls breasts were bare. And both sets looked beautiful and wet The women were being fondled openly. My wife was letting her partner have a hand down her front and you could see him fingering her as he moved with her. They moved on around and disappeared on the back side.

Jimmy, Carol's husband leaned over.

"I saw them go off the back side toward the lap dance area. Has Molly agreed to a lap dance?"

"Yes she has."

"Is she going to let him fuck her?"

"Probably, she said so."

"Do you want to see?"

"See the door off to our left, it goes to a hall way that goes into the back. There is a room that looks into the lap dance area. They know this is the step before she dances like tonight. I watched Carol do it."

We got up and Jimmy led the way over to the door and it opened easily. We walked around a hallway and into a room with windows looking into a big open room. There were 3 different couples in the room. All were in the acts of the women sitting on the guys laps while in the act of act of rubbing their crotch on the guys penis through his pants.

Except the couple front and center seemed to be farther along that the others were. The girl had her back to me and she was nude. The guy had no pants on and she seemed to be just in back of his erection.

She turned her head just enough so I could see it was my wife Molly. And as I watched she stood up just enough for him to bring his cock out right under her exposed sex. She moved forward slightly and as he held his very large erection under her vagina she eased down over him pushing her hips down over it. My wife had just impaled herself on another man's bare cock.

I watched as her breasts pushed out the sides as his mouth was busy on her nipples. She slowly raised and lowered her body up and down on his cock. My wife was doing as she said. Becoming the slut I wanted. We watched as she became more excited about giving herself to her new lover. Giving herself to him as if he was her new husband.

We returned to our table and as we sat down Carol came out on the stage and began to dance.

"Watching Dan fucking your wife has me very ready to see them fuck Carol."

"You know the guy fucking Molly?"

"Oh ya he is the guy who got Carol ready to be up here now. He has fucked Carol several times. When Molly comes back she is going to ask if you'll let her spend a couple days with him. He wants to prime her for where my wife is maybe next week. He will bring her back down here tomorrow night and talk her into a few more lap cocks. Then she'll be ready for this."

Carol was naked on stage and as she came near the front a guy grabbed her off and they brought her to the front center table lay her nude body over it and they began to gang fuck her. In a matter of minutes four men had fucked her and the fifth was up inside of her cum was steaming out of her hole. More and more men stripped and got in line.

"How many are going to take her?"

"No one knows as many as want to. I am told usually 20 or so. but if she is real pretty lots more,"

I got a text.

"I let him fuck me. I have his cum inside me. I feel very sexy. He wants to take me home with him? He wants me some more. Can I go and let him?"

"Do you want to?"

"I want him in bed like we do it. So yes."

"Then go have fun. when will you be home?"

"He wants me to stay a few days. He has other things he wants me to do."

"With other men?"

"Yes with other men."

"Does he want you to do what Carol is doing right now?"

"She looks fantastic doesn't she? She has let fourteen do her and number fifteen is in her now. Is Jimmy excited?"

"Yes he is very proud of her. And you plan to do it too?"

"Honey there is more, Dan says friends of his are coming tomorrow. Black friends, he wants me to become a BBC whore. He wants me in back with several of them tomorrow night. Do you care if I do that?"

"Are you excited about it?"

"Yes I am very."

"Then I will see you on stage next Saturday night?"

"That will be perfect."