The Dreamer Awakens Pt. 01: Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So she's like the head dominatrix in town?' asked Jack.

'Yes, you could say that,' said Olivia.

'Interesting.'

'I thought you might find that interesting.'

'Why?'

'You seem to have a thing for sex workers yourself.'

'It's not really a thing,' said Jack, slightly irritated. 'It's just something I tried, once. I had a moment of weakness.'

'And that moment of weakness led to you being held captive in a brothel,' Olivia grinned.

'Yeah, well, who could've seen that coming? How often do you hear of street walkers luring men back to haunted manor houses in the middle of fucking nowhere?'

'It's a new one, I will say that,' said Olivia. 'But it's funny where a moment of weakness will lead you. If you are going to be a powerful sorceror, you will need to have less of them.'

'Eh, we'll see,' said Jack.

'Come on,' said Olivia. 'You have another set to do.'

After the workout, they walked together through the busy gym. Jack noticed every guy around him checking out Olivia, her huge tits and her firm ass striding towards the stairs towards the changing rooms. He couldn't blame them. Normally he was the one checking out the hot girl in the gym with the lucky guy. It felt so good to be that guy for once.

'Jack,' said Olivia. 'How is your kickboxing going?'

'Okay,' Jack replied. 'I'm only training once a week. The place I go to opens at weird, inconvenient times.'

'You need to train more often,' said Olivia. 'How about you come and train with me at the gym on Celia's estate?'

'You mean, with Celia's private army?'

'I am allowed to bring guests. I think they will let you.'

'Okay,' said Jack.

Jack started work at his late shift that afternoon. He plugged in his earphones to drown out the noise of his two dickhead coworkers, gossiping about nothing and convincing themselves that their lives were interesting enough to talk about.

Jack thought about the words of Janet, her scepticism at his potential as a sorceror. If he couldn't be a powerful sorceror after his experience, what else did he have going for him? Best data entry worker in the south west of England?

He decided that he had to just bite the bullet and do it -- conjure a spirit and see what happens. He still had the words and the incantations committed to memory, having spent every day reading through his notes.

And what better time to test out that theory than during his lunchbreak?

As he had that thought, he looked over to his right at the sight of one of the managers, a slim woman with long dark hair. Sadie. She was not as pretty as Amber, but when she leaned over the desk in her tight jeans, Jack struggled not to check out her ass.

Jack looked away and looked back. She had moved over to the other side of the desk now, leaning over it. Her modest but well-formed cleavage hung down beneath her as she bent over, looking down at some documents on the desk. Her tits were not big, but they were as well-shaped as the rest of her lean body. Jack could not resist the temptation of checking out her cleavage on this rare occasion of her wearing something revealing to work.

Jack looked away again and looked back when she moved over to the filing cabinet. The sunlight came in through the windows, reflecting off the curves of her figure as Jack got a view of her elegant profile.

As Jack got up to leave the office to take his lunch break, he thought to himself that as much as he hated his job, there were some incredibly attractive women here.

He saw Amber sat at her desk, working quietly. He wondered if she noticed him as he walked past.

Outside Jack's office was a river, running alongside a main road, a tributary leading away from a larger river nearby. A variety of boats were moored there. Jack liked to take his lunch there and wonder what it must be like to afford a yacht.

This time, instead of eating, he decided to give this incantation a try, to get the attention of a spirit. He could always have lunch after it fails.

Jack looked over the stone wall before the river. He took a deep breath, and scrawled a spiral symbol into the dust on top of the stone. He then looked up and began an incantation that sounded like some bastardized version of Welsh.

'Deyuchataf isbrydion rhiol y dar. Ateb fingis felir wif'ne adnabod dye aruid.'

Jack finished the incantation. He hoped no one saw him. A faint breeze went through the trees nearby. A ripple went across the still water.

Then he felt a cold touch on his back. It felt electric and fluid.

Jack turned around and looked right into a pair of glinting blue eyes above a wide grin. A woman's pale face. He couldn't tell if her hair was blonde or if it was reflecting the sunlight.

He gasped. Not just because she startled him. But because she was also completely naked. He looked her up and down. Her lean, naked body was wet and glistening in the sunlight. She looked like she had just come out of the river.

The woman's breasts were unnaturally perky, despite being just more than a handful. Her large nipples seemed to be pink and erect in the sunlight. Jack couldn't quite see her genitals clearly, but she didn't seem to have any pubic hair at all.

She said nothing, stood a few feet away from him, seemingly amused at his reaction to her.

'Hello?' Jack managed.

'Hello.' Her voice was high-pitched and feminine, seeming to come from within his mind.

Jack paused. Her breasts were amazing.

'Uh...who are you?'

'Bronefar. Who are you?'

'Jack.'

'No one ever talks to me here. Why do you call me?'

'I just wanted to learn more about you,' said Jack, at a loss for what else to say. He felt like he was dreaming.

The naked river spirit beamed at him.

'Is that it?' she asked, not entirely disguising how flattered she was. 'What do you want to know?'

'What do you do here?'

'I am a spirit of the river. We serve the river itself, and this whole land that you work on.'

'Wow,' was all Jack could say. 'Interesting. Would you work with me? Could you help me to accomplish certain tasks from time-to-time?'

'What tasks?' she asked, still smiling at him, with her unblinking stare.

'That depends,' said Jack. 'What could you help me with? Are you able to interfere in the world of humans?'

Bronefar's eyes lit up even more, making her look even less human.

'Oh yes. We are very good at that. We can play with people's minds, creating illusions, distorting their perception. We can make them desire things they wouldn't normally desire. And a lot more besides.'

Now Jack's eyes lit up. As if sensing his interest, the river spirit continued.

'Is there someone you want to manipulate?' she asked.

'Yes,' said Jack. 'There's a woman in that building over there. Tall. Red-haired. Name's Amber.'

'Do you desire her?'

'Yes. And I want her to desire me as much, if not more.'

'Leave it with me,' said Bronefar. Then she disappeared.

Jack found himself stood alone by the river. It felt like he had just snapped out of a trance. The sheer strangeness of what just happened suddenly hit him. He looked around to see if anyone noticed. The place was empty, just the sound of distant traffic.

He looked at the time. His lunch break was almost over. He didn't even have the time to eat anything.

'Shit, that was easy,' Jack muttered to himself as he walked back to the office. All he had to do to summon a spirit was say an incantation, and the spirit appeared to him. He didn't even have to command her, she just went off and agreed to do it.

Maybe he was gifted, Jack wondered.

Jack entered the glass-fronted office building and walked up a set of stairs. He emerged onto a corridor. As he walked in, Amber bumped right into him. He felt her breasts against his arm as her slender frame collided with him.

'Oh, sorry Jack!' said Amber, a huge grin on her face as she touched his arm.

'Hey Amber, didn't see you there!' said Jack.

'Coming back from lunch?' she asked.

'Yeah, I'm cutting it a bit fine,' he replied.

Small talk ensued, as the douchebag in the Limp Bizkit T-shirt entered the corridor, staring at the two of them. Jack knew he was going to be talked about, and he didn't care.

Jack went back to his desk, feeling good to be at work for once.

For the rest of the week, more small-talk like this happened between Jack and Amber, bumping into each other in the corridor with increasing regularity. He felt as if this might actually go somewhere. His encounter with Bronefar didn't even enter his mind until the end of the week.

If this does go further than just chatting in the corridor, Jack thought to himself, that spirit really ought to summoned again just to say thanks. Maybe leave an offering in gratitude.

The weekend came. Jack enjoyed the looks of both envy and admiration he was getting in the office. He almost forgotten that he agreed to train with Olivia on Celia's estate.

Jack had to take a bus to get there. At the gate he was met by a suited security guard who let him in. He pointed Jack in the direction of the gym, in a wing of the huge white manor house at the centre of the large estate. He was sure he could see a pistol holstered under his jacket.

The gym was bigger than the one he normally trained at, with only three other people in there, throwing roundhouse kicks at the punchbags.

'Hey Jack!' Olivia approached him. She was wearing her usual gym gear, her green top exposing her toned midriff while accentuating her impressive bust.

The lesson started after he got changed in one of the most plush, extravagant changing rooms he had ever seen. Olivia would instruct him in the basics of kickboxing in more detail than he got at his normal dojo, often expressing dismay at how little he had learned in that place.

The lessons seemed to have more of an emphasis on practical self-defence rather than competitive tournament fighting.

At the end of the lesson, Olivia took him aside.

'Jack, I think it would be useful for you to learn grappling moves. You should take up wrestling, in addition to your usual striking practice.'

'Wrestling?'

'Yes,' she smiled. 'Wrestling would improve your grappling technique, make you a better all-round fighter. We can start on this in our next lesson.'

'Okay, whatever you say. I'll trust your judgement on this.'

She smiled at him.

'Good. I'll see you next week.'

Back at work, Jack was actually enjoying finding himself as the subject of office talk. Everyone seemed to think that there was something going on between him and Amber.

'What is she doing, talking to him?' was something he would overhear, from the guy in the Limp Bizkit T-shirt, to his coworker.

Their jealousy was evident, and he loved it.

Stood at the bank of the river again, he called upon Bronefar for the second time. She appeared just as quickly. Her naked body glistened in the sunlight. Her arrival would always prompt a feeling of sexual arousal in Jack.

'Are you pleased with our work, Jack?'

Jack grinned.

'Very pleased. Thank you, Bronefar. Is there anything you would like in return?'

'A little food for the animals, perhaps,' she replied.

'Very well. I'll leave something for the birds,' said Jack.

'And is there anything else you would like us to do?' said Bronefar.

Jack thought for a second.

'Not just yet. But I will be back.'

'Stay in touch,' said Bronefar, before disappearing again. Jack left some bread by the river, before returning to the office.

Jack found himself back at the martial arts dojo with Olivia. This time, instead of hammering a punch bag, he found himself in the centre of a wrestling ring.

'Okay, Jack. Today we will learn some basic wrestling moves. Come,' Olivia beckoned him into the centre of the ring.

Olivia taught him double leg takedowns, single leg takedowns and reverse bodylock take downs. During all of these moves, Jack would hesitate when he had to bring his face close to Olivia's breasts, trying to avoid them as he would bring his head forward into her stomach.

Jack thought he could see Olivia smirk during these moves. She knew what she was doing.

'Okay Jack, now we are going to finish this lesson with a match. You are going to take everything you have learned today, and we are going to try and take each other down. Are you ready?'

'Okay.'

They stood at opposite ends of the wrestling ring. Despite his nervousness, he was determined not to be a complete pussy. Olivia, on the other hand, wore a knowing smile, fully aware of her advantage.

Jack lunged forward, attempting a clumsy takedown, but Olivia sidestepped it effortlessly. She countered with lightning speed, sweeping Andrew's legs out from under him. He crashed to the mat with a thud.

Catching his breath, Jack scrambled to his feet, his face red with a mix of embarrassment and determination. He lunged at Olivia again, his movements erratic and uncoordinated. He hesitated, trying not to accidentally touch her breasts. His hesitation slowed him down, as she deftly sidestepped behind him in one fluid motion.

With precision and strength, Olivia executed a textbook wrestling maneuver. She wrapped her arms around Andrew's torso, locking her hands together in a tight bear hug. Andrew felt the air squeeze from his lungs as Olivia's strength engulfed him. His futile attempts to escape only seemed to tighten her grip. He tried to ignore the firmness of her huge breasts against his chest.

Sensing his vulnerability, Olivia saw an opportunity. She pulled his head down into her chest. Her top came down slightly as she did so, exposing more of her cleavage, but not enough to cause a complete wardrobe malfunction.

Holding his head into this chest-level clinch hold, Jack's resistance faltered. This was a move he was happy to stay in.

'Is this what you have been trying to avoid?' said Olivia, smirking.

As Jack felt her breasts on either side of his face, his cock started to harden against Olivia's muscular thigh.

'Ah!' she laughed. 'What is this?'

She reached down with one hand and pulled his shorts down, releasing his hard cock. Despite what was happening, Jack made no attempt to resist. He just wanted her top to come down even more, so he could feel her bare breasts against his face.

She grabbed his cock by the shaft and tugged, starting slowly, but getting more rapid as Jack breathed more heavily. Jack stopped fighting completely and breathed heavily into Olivia's breasts, feeling the smoothness of her skin against his face.

It wasn't long before he came. Olivia released his cock and held Jack's head into her breasts some more.

Then, with a powerful surge of force, she released Jack's head and pinned him to the mat. Jack just lay there, looking up at her fantastic cleavage jiggling above him, as she said the countdown.

'Three! Two! One!'

Olivia stood up from him.

'You know what your problem is?' said Olivia.

'Go on,' said Jack, as he stood up, pulling his shorts up.

'You're too passive. That is your weakness. You need to be more forceful.'

'Great,' said Jack in his post-ejaculatory stupor. 'And how do you suggest I do that?'

'There is someone I think you should meet.'

Jack was stood up now. He wondered where his jizz went. He realized it was all over his thighs, under his shorts. He pulled his waistband forward and grimaced.

'Her name is Danielle,' Olivia continued. 'One of Janet's understudies. She will bring that side out in you.'

'Janet's understudy?' asked Jack, looking up from his drenched shorts. 'You mean a sex worker?'

'A dominatrix,' replied Olivia. 'The perfect person to bring out your dominant side.'

12