The Driver

Story Info
A limo ride he won't forget.
3k words
4.36
28.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the bad language, as English is not my first language. This is my first story, and I hope you like it.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Didn't look to bad in the black pinstriped suit and black shirt. Fit, but not over muscular. The hours in the gym and the pool had paid off. I looked good I thought. The woman usually liked what they saw. Good at my job too, travelling the world in the oil industry every other month. The Gulf, west coast of Africa, Northern Europe, the middle East and Australia. The company did good, and I got my share. I'm head of my department. Earning the big bucks.

Only 30 minutes until the car was arriving. I was invited to a party in the mountains, an hour drive from the city. My boss and his wife were having a party at their estate to celebrate a new contract for the company. The hostess had said she would send a car. I was not looking forward to an hour in a cab. Weren't I surprised?

The limo was a black stretch, with tinted windows and shiny chrome. But what surprised me most, was the driver! A woman, and not and everyday woman either. This girl had blond hair, cut right under her chin, thick lips with red lipstick, nice breasts, slim and what an ass! One of the sexiest woman I had ever seen!

She smiled at me, holding the door open.

"Welcome sir, my name is Tiffany, and I'll be your driver tonight".

"Thank you. Lovely to have you as my driver. I'll bet this will be an excellent ride".

"Sure hope so sir".

"Is this the normal uniform for a woman driver"? I asked, looking at her drivers hat, a red bow tie, right on her skin, a short black shiny dress with double buttons from the bottom to her neck, almost see through, but not quite, red leather driving gloves matching her lipstick. And black thigh high, leather boots with 4 inch stiletto heels.

"Only for those special rides" she said with an evil grin on her lips as she closed the door.

I looked around inside the car, checking out the interior. Leather seats, first one bench in the back, then one on either side along the vehicle and two chairs turned backwards right behind the wall to the driver. And a soft carpet on the floor, same as the walls and roof. All in black. Down lights in the roof and under the seats, gave the car a nice soothing atmosphere.

"Next to your right you'll find a refrigerator with champagne, and some snacks. The glasses will be on your left". Tiffany smiled at me just as the wall between us went up and closed the gap. The champagne she mentioned was a nice Cristal, next to some nuts and strawberries. I was really going to enjoy this ride, I thought throwing my jacket on the bench to my right, before pouring myself a glass champagne.

I sat watching out the windows looking at the people and buildings going by, enjoying my drink. After some time we were out of the city, and driving along the woods. I thought the trees was beautiful in their fall colures, beginning to feel heavy in my head. I could feel the strawberry falling out of my hand, before I fell over and down in the seat.

"Hello there beautiful" I heard waking up. How long had I been out?

"You awake"?

I could feel my head coming back to me. I open my eyes, still being in the limo.

Suddenly she hit me at my ass.

"What the hell"? I shouted, trying to get up. Now I noticed I couldn't move. Looking down at my arm, I saw my hands cuffed to the sides of the seat. I was on my knees, turned backwards into the seat. My ankles were tied to two rings under the others seats with leather restraints. I hadn't notice the rings when I sat down in the car.

"Un cuff me, now"!

"No no, that is not going to happen. Not yet sweetheart. I have other plans for now" she whispered: "You are going to do whatever I want".

"What the hell are you talking about"! I shouted trying to get myself out of the bindings. It was impossible; Tiffany knew what she was doing tying me up in here.

"You know I said this was a special ride remember? Let me tell you what that means. You are going to do whatever I want, it's not as you can do anything about it". Another spank at my ass. "You are going to serve me". She took the red bow thigh from her neck, and tighten it around mine. "Now you look like the servant you are". She came back sitting herself down in the seat I was leaning over. Suddenly I was understanding what she was going to do. She was still wearing her dress, boots, hat and gloves. And a black 8 inch long, 2 inch wide strap on dildo.

"You're going to rape me"?

"Isn't obvious? I'm going to fuck the brains out of you, and you're going to like it. Maybe not immediately, but you are going to enjoy this. So am I".

She got behind me, leaned around me, opened my belt and pants, slipped them down and pulled them off my feet. I could suddenly feel her leather clad hand massaging my ass, before I heard the sound of KY jelly being pressed out of the tube. Then she leaned over my back, I could feel her tits through her dress at my back. She whispered: "Do you feel the cold from the KY at my glove on your asshole? You are now about too feel my fingers inside your ass"!

"Arrgh" I yelped as a finger were pressed up my ass. "Oh, you like that, did you? Good, because there are more were it came from". And she slipped another finger in, starting to motion her fingers in and out of my ass. And just as I felt relief as she pulled out her two fingers, I felt the agony of three of them in my ass!

"Aarrrrghh"! I continue moaning as she fucked my ass with her fingers, moaning with pleasure herself.

"You are such a good boy letting me finger your ass, it is so tight. I'm getting soaked myself, taste me"! Tiffany took her other hand, which she had used to finger her pussy, making her glove glistened with pussy juices, and shoved it into my mouth. Despite the situation I was in, I really enjoyed the taste, and didn't refuse when she made me lick it of her fingers.

"You see? You're turning already". She showed her three fingers in an out of me, moaning while she fucked herself with the other hand. Then she began jerking me off. "I can feel you're dick getting harder, don't you shot your sperm in my car! If there comes anything out of your dick before I say so, you'll get fucked so hard you'll won't be able to walk again!"

"OK, OK" I couldn't understand why my dick got harder while she fingered my ass.

"OK what"?

"OK Tiffany?"

"OK miss Tiffany" she ordered.

"There you got it little servant. When you speak, you'll address me as miss Tiffany. Oh, you and me are going to have so much fun". And then she inserted her fourth finger.

"Ooohhh, you're going to hurt me". Then she spanked me hard on the ass, while she drove the other hand deep up my ass.

"What did you say"?

"You're going to hurt me miss Tiffany" I whispered.

"That's better. Remember that now" she said while leaning over me again, her fingers still up my ass, her other hand opening my shirt, beginning to pinch my nipples. I could feel the strap on against my leg, giving me chills. "Miss Tiffany, or I will make it hurt. Now let's get you turned around. And no tricks!"

"No tricks, miss Tiffany..."

She then reach out to my left hand, opening the handcuff. Now I saw my chance to take the key and get away, but as I grabbed after her hand, I got an electric shock at my neck, sending spasms through my body.

"I said no tricks, remember? You said no tricks! And none the less you try. You are so going to get it. Maybe I should use the stun bow tie more often? Now, get your hand over to the other side". Then I had to get my right hand over to the other side, and change sides on my legs. Now I was sitting on the floor, leaning into the seat with my hands locked behind me into the back of the limo. "I will have to punish you for trying to escape you know".

"What are you going to do to me"?

She went a little further into the limo, opening a secret compartment under the left bench. And pulled out a red butt plug, 3 inches long, and 1,5 inches wide. The butt plug got lubed up, and she said: "Lift up your ass, because this one is going up there". I lifted, and she didn't care to be gentle, she just pushed it up there. "There you go baby. How is that feeling? I'll bet you really love that little red butt plug up your ass. Don't you, servant"?

"Yes miss Tiffany".

"Do you know what comes next now"? she asked, now sitting in the right bench of the limo, stroking her strap on up and down, looking to me with an evil glare.

"Whatever you want, miss Tiffany"

"You're going to suck my cock". She crawled against me, her breast pressing down at the fabric of her dress, her strap on dangling between her legs.

"Please miss Tiffany" I cried out, "I can't do that"!

"You can. Open wide" I tried to keep my mouth closed, but then I got another, minor shock from the bow tie. I opened. And got the big black cock pressed into my mouth.

"Suck and lick baby, suck and lick" She started to fuck my mouth, going back and forth with her hips, pushing the strap on into my mouth. "You like this, don't you? You like sucking my big black cock. Let's see how deep you can get my cock down your throat". Then she grabbed the back of my head, pushing my head down on her cock. "Oh, you're really getting the hang of this, my little cocksucker". I almost gagged from how deep she pushed her strap on in my throat. "Getting my cock nice and wet. Use your tongue servant. Lick my cock".

She really got into it now, holding the back of my head with one hand, the base of her cock with the other. Fucking my mouth hard.

"Oohh baby, lick me, use that fucking tongue of yours, and suck my dick! Yeah, suck it, lick me, oohhh I'm going to cum, I'm coming "! And suddenly the cock squirted a thick, salty fluid down my throat and on my face. She bent down, so we were face to face, only inches a part. "You are a really good little cocksucker baby, you made me cum on your face. You liked that, didn't you, making miss Tiffany cum in your mouth. I liked cumming on your face. Your face looks good with my sperm all over it". I felt awful, but didn't know what to do.

"Now, baby, don't you think it's time we turn it up a notch"?

"Yes miss Tiffany, whatever you want, miss Tiffany".

"So turn around again servant, get your ass in the air". She unlocked me again, and I turned, afraid to get stunned again, getting back to the position I woke up in. "Now, you see, you are going to get the fucking of your lifetime" she said, just as she pulled out the butt plug, "But we'll warm you up some more first". Then she turned on a switch on the butt plug, and it started to vibrate. She started pushing it in and out again, while jerking me off with the other hand. Sometimes she left the butt plug in my ass for a few seconds or so, and I could feel the vibrations in my prostate. It started to feel good with the vibrations, and her leather clad hand jerking me off. She bent over my back again, biting my ear, saying: "It's time baby", and she pulled out the butt plug, throwing it on the floor. "Here is my big black cock, going to fuck your asshole"!

Then I could feel the tip of her cock pressing against my asshole, and I tried to clinch it shut. "Please miss Tiffany, please don't fuck me."

"You'd better relax your ass, or this is going to hurt!" She pressed even harder, and I could feel the cocks head opening my ass, widening the hole. Miss Tiffany moaned as the cocks head disappeared into my ass, and so did I.

"Ahh, please, you're going to rip my ass, oohhh!"

"Don't worry about it servant, just enjoy my big black cock going up you little asshole. Oh, your ass is stretched so good around my cock now, but you only got the head in. There's still 6 inches to go." So she started to slowly press her hips forward, making the strap on go deeper into my ass.

"It's so big, I can't take it!"

"We're only halfway in baby, and if you don't stop complaining, you'll get it all at once!"

"But, miss Tiffany, I aarrrrgghh...!" She pushed the last 4 inches into me with brute force, filling up my whole ass.

"Told you to stop complaining!" Now she started to fuck me slowly, pressing her big cock deep in my ass, before pulling it almost all out again, so I could feel it's head pressing against my sphincter. I could feel how it stretched my ass to its limits. Now and then she spanked me real hard, saying I looked good taking her cock up my ass. Soon she picked up the pace, fucking me harder, making me moan.

"Listen to yourself moaning baby, you enjoy taking my big black cock up your ass, don't you?"

"No, miss Tiffany, please stop. I can't take it anymore."

"Oh, yes you can. I like seeing my cock filling your ass." She grabbed my shoulders, pushing the big strap on cock all the way up my ass, until I could feel the rubber balls pressing against my own balls. She fucked me really hard now, telling me how she loved how my ass stretched around her cock. Then she reached her left hand around my, grabbing my dick, jerking me off again while she pushed her cock inside me as hard as she could.

"Are you enjoying this now, servant?"

"You're fucking me so hard, miss Tiffany, please stop!"

"Why should I stop? I can see how you're starting to like this, you're cock is rock hard, and I'm really enjoying fucking the brains out of you." She just laughed as she continued her violation of my ass, spanking it and calling me her servant. Suddenly she pushed her strap on as deep and hard into me as she could, leaning forward, and pinched my nipples hard. "Get out of the car, now," she said as she un cuffed me, "and remember the bow tie."

As I walked out of the limo, I could see we were on a dirt road not 50 yards from the main road. I could see a couple of cars going by down there.

"Up against the back of the car, servant! And bend over and spread your legs." Then she lined up behind me, pressing her strap on against my ass again. "Have you ever fucked outdoors before servant?"

"No, miss Tiffany, never."

"It's real good, you'll enjoy the cold air on your skin as my thighs hits your ass when I fuck you. Here I come." She pressed her strap on into my ass again, started fucking me slowly, but picked up the pace pretty fast. She held one hand at my back, pressing my bare chest against the cold car, while her other was at my thigh, dragging me towards her strap on. Then she grabbed my dick again, and started furiously jerking me of. I could feel the pressure starting to build up in my balls, and that I was close to coming.

"Ohh, your ass feels so good against my skin! I'm close to coming now" she whispered into my ear, still pulling my dick. Then she took her hand from my back, and took a hold around her strap on. "I'm coming, I'm coming" she yelled as I could feel her body shimmering against mine. And suddenly I could feel my ass getting filled up, as she made the strap on squirt inside me again! Miss Tiffany took another hold of me, pressing her strap on as far up my ass as she could make it, and starting to really jerking my dick now.

"You liked when I cummed in your ass servant, didn't you? I can feel my sperm coming out of your ass now, making my dick even smoother. Will you come for me now servant?"

I couldn't hold it anymore, and shoot my load down in the grass.

"You're such a nice fuck servant. Now get in the car, and clean yourself. There are some tissues in the door. And remember the bow tie, you still aren't allowed to take it off."

Only a couple minutes later we arrived at the estate of my boss. Miss Tiffany drove up to the main doors, stopped the limo, and hurried to open my door. The hostess was already at the main doors, ready to welcome me. Miss Tiffany looked at me as I scooted over the seat.

"Don't forget to take of my bow tie" she said with her evil grin. I pulled it off and laid it into her open hand as she said: "I really hope to take you for another ride soon".

And as I went through the doors of house, I could see the hostess nodding to miss Tiffany. She knew!