The Driving Rain storm

Story Info
Driving in the rain, a soaked man, a traffic stop.
1.7k words
4.46
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving along, I still had two, wait three hundred more miles to go before I would be back in my home town. The clouds moved in and it was going to be a bad one for sure, it started with thunder, then the rain started. Then lightning, and the rain was getting heavier, I could barely see, I was driving maybe forty miles an hour at this point.

Just up ahead maybe a half mile or so, I saw a tall dark shadow in the rain, a man walking, backpack, no jacket, tee shirt and jeans. No shoes that I could see, he turned as I got closer, the rain pouring off of his face and body. The tee shirt hung off of him, his jeans soaked thru, I knew I had to stop, I just could not let this man stay out in the rain for a second longer.

I pulled up and unlocked the doors, he gingerly opened the passenger side door, stuck his head in and asked if I could take him to the next gas station. I told him to get in, I turned on the heat he looked chilled to the bone. This guy was drenched, soaked to the core, he looked thru his backpack to find something dry to wear but his bag was open and everything was soaked.

I put the car in park and reached for my own bag, I rifled thru it and found a pair of grey sweats and a tee shirt. I had a dry towel he could use to dry himself off, he took the towel and dried his long dark hair. Then his face and he removed his tee shirt putting it in his back pack, the man had a great body, a little on the thin side but a hairy chest nice pecs and great nipples.

He dried his chest then removed his pants, he was commando of course, the man had a beautiful cock, soft uncut, with a full bush, nice balls and some fine legs. He dried himself off and slid the sweats on, then the tee, not a word spoken between us.

"Thank you so much Mister, I may have drowned out there, never seen so much rain so quickly ever."

"You are most welcome Sir, yeah I could not even see the road anymore, we will have to wait it out till it slows down some."

We introduced ourselves, his name was Jack, he kind of reminded me of a guy from college, I looked at him closer.

"You're not Jack Smith from Sandy Springs by any chance are you?"

"Billy your Billy Matthews, damn you look great Billy."

"Thanks you too Jack, what are you doing out here in the rain?"

"Headed back home, Mom is sick and my Dad passed away some time ago."

"Yeah I saw you at his funeral, I would have gone to talk to you but so many were near you, and I was not sure if you wanted to talk to me or not."

"Of course Billy, why would I not want to talk to you?"

"With what happened that night in college, you, me, drunk, naked, I sucked your dick, you never talked to me again after that."

"Oh yeah, seems you and I never did talk to each other after that did we, I am sorry Billy that I did not talk to you, I really did enjoy the blow job."

"Well Jack I am openly gay, and that cock of yours I could not resist."

"Billy man I too am gay, been all my life I was just kidding myself thinking I was straight. I really missed you after you and I stopped talking to each other."

Here we were pouring rain, windows all fogged up, Jack and I staring at each other, I knew I wanted to kiss him, but I was not about to risk him and I not talking to each other again. The rain finally slowed down, I took one last look at Jack and put the car in drive. My cock was tenting my shorts, Jack did what he could to hide his boner in my grey sweats.

"You know Billy it's not really fair that you got to suck mine and I never got to suck yours."

I turned towards him, was he suggesting that he wanted to suck mine now, I looked down at his cock and he was at full mast.

"Billy man pull over at this rest stop please, I need to at the very least jerk off, but I really need your cock in my mouth."

I turned on my signal light and pulled in, not one car in the place, Jack turned to me as I shut off the engine. He pulled me in for a kiss, the man knew how to kiss, we sucked face for some time, then decided the back seat had more room. He and I tore off our clothes, sitting here naked in front of Jack, his cock pouring out so much precum.

He and I got in a sixty nine, his cock was perfect, seven by five just as I had remembered it, I had jerked off to this so many times. Jack knew his way around a cock, he and I both so close, I had left the radio on low with us both concentrated on each others cocks we did not hear the other car pull in. I noticed him looking in at us more of a shadow than seeing him.

The police cruiser had us blocked in, his car across the back of my own car, this was a local police, he stood there and watched us for some time before I noticed him. He pulled the back door open, my face, Jacks ass and cock in full view. He smiled at me as I had Jack's cock deep inside my mouth, Jack realized that someone had opened the door.

"What you guys up to in here at one of my rest stops?"

Wasn't it obvious? I did have Jack's cock in my mouth and he had mine in his. Jack got off of me and tried to find his clothes, the cop watched as we raced to get some clothes on. Once dressed he had us stand beside the passenger side of the car.

Standing there it took a few minutes but I soon saw it, the cops cock down his right pant leg, rock hard and man was this guy hung. There was no way for him to hide such a big cock, I could not pull my eyes away from it. Jack soon noticed it as well, his comment was.

"Damn that is big."

The cop smiled at us both, he ran his hand over it, it had to be nine by six, maybe longer, I was licking my lips, I had to try to swallow that.

"So the way I see it is there are two options for you guys, I could run you in for a slew of charges, or we could come to some agreement."

I knew I liked the agreement portion of this much better, Jack was the one to ask what the agreement part of this was.

"Well the way I see it is, you guys did not seem to finish up here, and all three of us seem to have the same problem, we could go back to mine and take care of this properly, or I could take you in and book you."

Was he suggesting what I thought he was suggesting? Jack of course asked if he wanted us to go to his to take care of, Jack just simply rubbed his rock hard cock. The officer did not reply he just shook his head yes.

"You guys will follow me home, park in the drive and come into the house."

Jack and I got in the car and followed this cruiser, he pulled in his driveway, we pulled in beside his cop car. It was a nice house, ranch style, single level well maintained, well manicured lawns, beautiful home for sure. He let us in to a very tidy very sparsely furnished home, he asked if we wanted a beer, Jack and I both accepted.

He slowly removed his gun belt, badge, tie, watching his undress for us was such a turn on, his cock seemed bigger, harder, longer. I was no longer drinking my beer I was making love to the bottle, imagining I was sucking this guys cock. I put the beer down and stood in front of him, I slowly unbuttoned his well pressed shirt.

Jack stood behind him, he slid the shirt off of his shoulders, this guy was built, muscular arms, massive pecs, a hairy upper chest, our hands all over this mans body. I slowly unbuckled his trousers, again they were perfectly pressed, slowly I slid the zipper down. I got down on my knees and slid the pants off of him, I lifted his feet and took the pants off.

Jack went in to kiss the man, his cock head stuck out of his boxer briefs, uncut a perfect specimen, I grabbed the waistband of his underwear and peeled them off. The man was trimmed and shaved, his big massive pole of a cock flopped out, the man even had massive balls. Jack pulled back from kissing him to see what he was packing.

Jack and I traded looks, smiled and I went in to see if I could swallow something so big, I gently peeled back the foreskin, his knob shimmered in the light of the kitchen. He and Jack were making out, I was mesmerized by his big massive pole of a cock.

Holding it in one hand, the skin retracted, my lips going to his precum soaked cock, I gently licked it, he took in a breath as I did. His balls rustled in their sack, I licked his knob clean then slowly took his massive pole in my mouth. It hit the back of my throat, then slowly down, I took in three quarters, came up for air then back in.

I had to have this cock deep inside my mouth and throat, all the stimulation was way to much for him, Jack kissing him tweaking his nipples, me sucking his cock, massaging his nuts. His balls tucked in and he flooded me with a massive load of cum. I was sure he would never stop shooting I sucked out every single drop, saving some for Jack and I to share.