All Comments on 'The Drop Off'

by blackwindow7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Not my cup of Tea, but the writing was good for 5 stars. Thanks Bbuster2U

bluengraybluengray9 months ago

Waiting impatiently for further chapters to this story! 5* Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for your kind words and non toxic post, Mr buster. This site needs more critical thinkers like this guy.

blackwindow7blackwindow79 months agoAuthor

Oh yeah! Awesome! I wasn’t planning on adding to it but now I’ll give some thought to where I can take it!

Bargyn1Bargyn19 months ago

Great start to what could be a series.5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her husband was quietly thinking about all the times that his wife had locked him in the chastity cage, while she was busy fucking other men, and how she wouldn't even finish him off, with her blow job during the drive down to the camp site. He was mad, no he was very mad. As they Approached Jay's camper, and he stepped out towards them. Her Husband didn't put his foot on the break Pedal. But he Swerved towards Jay, just nearly tapped him when he hit him. He just kept driving back to their camp site. All the long Olivia was screaming her head off and in Shock, that they had just hit Jay, and just drove off, leaving Jay laying in the sand. In the review mirror husband could see Jay Shakely standing up. He stopped the truck and grabbed his wife's phone. Sent a text back to Jay. If you contact, or try to see my wife again, I will come back and finish the job. His wife could see what he had typed, and her eye got real big. After he sent the text He threw her cell phone out the window. Then put his hand out, and said give me the fucking key now, almost scream. She quickly gave him the key, he pull the cage off and threw it out the window too. Looking at his very Scared wife, he yelled, I didn't mind playing your fucking cuckold games! BUT you will never ever leave me hanging in the NEAR completion of a great blow job! NOW get your god damn mouth over here, and finish me off NOW as I drive !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The next morning after Olivia had been fuck all night long, she tryed to call her husband, there was no answer. After several calls she ask Jay to drive her over to her camp site. When they got there her husband was gone, there was a stick stuck in the sand were they were parked with a paper impaled on it. Her hand was Shaking as she grabbed the paper. It was a note from her husband, it simply said "we came here for Quality Connection time between us and US Alone. Since you thought it wasn't important to you! Our marriage is not important to me. Don't ever come home, I will drop all of your stuff at your Parent's home. So long Bitch, maybe Jay will drive you to your parent's home. Oh and maybe you can give Jay that BJ that you never finished giving me....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The next morning Olivia called crying, asking her what was wrong? Please just hurry over and pick me up. I hurried over and was surprised to see Jay's camper was gone, but Olivia was setting in the sand Hunched over. I ran over to her, she had been badly beaten and was still crying. I got her in to the truck and she finally started talking. He beat me this morning, when I got mad at him. Why did you get mad at him? He told me this morning after he had fucked me in all my holes several times, that he just found out couple days age that he had Caught an STD, and that I should go get tested. Hubby just thought to himself Serve you right slut, for cuckolding me!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was extremely hot; there is just something about one man delivering you to another that rocks my world. I liked the quasi-respect too; it’s a hell of a gift for one man to lend to another.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

blackwindow7blackwindow79 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Jackie! I’m super happy that you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous