All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 01'

by tangotwo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 1 so far a replica of many other stories. Most likely possibilities: One - Ruby to Erin "Oh you were always the one. I was blind I'll dump James and we'll live in lust forever." Second: James wakes up and sees whats happening. Ruby and Erin stop giggle and ask him to join them and the threesome ensues.

Now I can be completely wrong and chapter two is something that makes a paradox look like an oxymoron.

Not trolling. Just hoping for a proper twist.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Fun, wonderfully erotic piece — like the two heroines you’ve created. Not sure where you are taking your characters as this is pt. 1, but can imagine a few directions with/without James. Hoping for the latter.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Welcome to the site, and thank you for your first offering. Very alluring, highly graphic narrative. I'm glad you labelled it as a "Pt. 01" right from the get-go.

In terms of your writerly craftsmanship, you have one tendency that I find jarring. Repeatedly you have estblished the subject as "me and ___" instead of "___ and I . . ." Has that become a new standard in the UK?

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 1 year ago

very nicely done. The lovemaking scene was tender, and romantic. Liked that especially.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

Very sweet tale, I look forward to reading more

CinderellaDCinderellaDabout 1 year ago

A lovely story, very hot. It reminds me of one I wrote years ago about straight girl sex but never added to this site. You've inspired me to add mine. Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous