The Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you mean?' I asked, trailing off slightly at the end.

'Well, I've been thinking about it... a lot... and I realised that I love our relationship now, but the bit that turns me on the most is James.'

'James? You literally just said he had too much penis for your liking.'

'Not like that obviously,' Erin said, a slight hint of scorn in her tone. 'I mean the first night we did anything, at the party, it was amazing and exciting, but I think the most exciting part was James being next to us. And then when you were on the phone to him whilst we had sex last time, that really turned me on. I think I just love the excitement of potentially being caught.'

'But if we were caught, that would ruin everything I have with James,' I countered. Erin at least had the decency to pretend to look concerned about this.

'I know you still love him, so I won't do anything unless you say so,' Erin said. 'But just think about it, okay?'

I paused before answering. 'Okay.'

With that, Erin gave my forehead a light kiss, and got out of my bed. She sauntered over to the door, swinging her hips more than was strictly necessary or natural. The effect, however, was intoxicating. I found myself staring at her arse, wondering how on earth she could look so good in plain shorts without even trying. I could feel myself getting wet again, and suddenly remembered that Erin still had my underwear, meaning that my thighs were getting slicker quicker than usual with nothing to soak my juices. I knew at that point that this girl could do whatever she wanted to me.

***

James arrived an hour or so later. It was my turn to cook, and so I made fajitas as they were quick and easy to do. After scoffing them down, and with many arguments over who was using too much cheese in them (Erin), we sat and talked, letting the food settle. The washing up was a team effort, meaning that we were able to move into the living room to pick a shit film. I wasn't really paying attention to the discussion, merely grunting when I thought I had been quiet for too long. Eventually, James and Erin chose an old Disney film - I forget which one. We all settled into our places, James as usual in his own chair, and me and Erin spooning under a blanket on the sofa. Needless to say, I was the little spoon. I enjoyed this for two reasons. Firstly, anyone that says they enjoy being the big spoon is either insane, or a liar. Secondly, it gave Erin better access to do whatever she planned with me.

The opening credits appeared, and I scooched my bum back into Erin's midriff a bit more giving it a suggestive wiggle. Erin giggled quietly. I hadn't bothered to change out of my work uniform, neither of us had, though I had removed my bra. Several minutes passed and our chatter became a bit more subdued and sparse. My insides were doing somersaults which were getting progressively more uncomfortable the longer the film played. This was the first time that we were going to fool around with James in the room whilst he was conscious and sober. Sure, we had been having sex whilst he called me, and sure, I had called Erin whilst fucking James, but this was different.

Eventually, I felt Erin's hand start to wander around my stomach. Her soft fingers delicately stroked my skin, causing goosebumps to rise and me to shudder slightly. James looked over.

'You alright?' He asked.

'Cold,' I replied whilst yawning.

'And tired apparently,' he laughed. 'Do you want to do this another night? I know you were both on the early this morning.'

'No,' replied Erin, cutting in before I could even get my mouth open to answer. 'We'll be fine, I'm sure we can soldier on.'

Her hand hadn't stopped stroking me throughout the small exchange. Electricity seemed to be flowing through me and I felt like an excitable schoolgirl again. As James turned back to the TV, Erin nuzzled my neck, giving me small, delicate kisses. I managed to conceal the moan as my body squirmed from the pleasure. As suddenly as it had started, however, it stopped. Her fingers began to dance slightly higher up my stomach, eventually reaching the underside of my breasts. She gasped quietly.

'Naughty girl,' she whispered delicately in my ear. 'What happened to that bra you were wearing this morning?'

I didn't respond. I couldn't. I wanted her to go higher and find my nipples, so instead I pulled the blanket higher over our bodies. Erin's fingers teased me, brushing the underside of my tits but going no higher. Inside, my body wanted to explode with frustration. I knew the build up would make it better, but I wanted - no, I needed Erin now. After what felt like an eternity, her fingers began stroking over the curve of my breast, eventually finding my nipple. She circled it softly, causing me to bite my lip to stop myself moaning. I glanced over at James, but he was scrolling on his phone between occasional glances at the screen. A sharp pinch of my nipple caused me to cry out and James to look up.

'You okay?' He asked.

'Yeah, just got the start of cramp,' I replied. 'Gonna shift before it comes back.' With that, I turned to face Erin who gave me a mischievous grin. 'Keep watching,' I added.

My face was now inches from Erin's, and I could feel her breath on my skin. The change of position had also meant that it was now her whole hand fondling me, rather than just her fingers.

'Bitch,' I breathed.

'I'll kiss it better later,' she whispered, before starting to gently massage my breast.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation and feeling my thighs starting to become slick. My own hand began to wander to Erin's stomach, which was exposed due to her shirt riding up. Her skin was as soft as ever, and reminded me forcibly of velvet, with the exception of the fact that I don't normally want to grind my pussy all over other velvet things and do unspeakable things to them. I began to move my hand north, towards her own nipple before I remembered what had happened this morning. And so I changed direction and headed south. My index finger found her waistband and slowly slid in, before moving side to side to tease her.

My motion stopped momentarily, as Erin began to roll my nipple around her finger and thumb, before gently pulling on it. I found myself biting my lip again and hoped that James wasn't looking over. I'm not sure what he would have seen, however, as when I looked into Erin's eyes, I found that she was watching the film. As she began to paly with my nipple, I slowly slid my fingers further into her waistband, finding no underwear, just her clean shaven mound that was already slippery with her juices. She looked down at me.

'Turn back over,' she whispered.

I didn't question her but did as I was told. I still felt guilty, but excitement was rearing its head inside me at the prospect of what was about to happen. This was coupled with a slight tinge of regret that I had had to leave Erin's cunt for now. As I turned over, James looked up from his phone and smiled at me. I smiled back and we stared at each other, caught up in the moment. I was brought sharply back to reality, however, as without warning, Erin's hand slid under my shorts and her fingertips found my clit. Somehow, I'm not sure how, I managed not to react as she began to circle it. James and I continued to stare at each other, smiling, whilst underneath the blanket, Erin was playing with my pussy. It was James who turned away, briefly glancing at the screen, before continuing to scroll on his phone, allowing me to focus entirely on what was happening to me.

The usual feelings rose inside me as the pleasure began to build. It wasn't as intense though, perhaps due to Erin not quite having the best angle. My legs were pretty much together due to lying on my side, and so I tried to separate them as best as I could without giving anything away to James. Whilst I did this, Erin rearranged her other arm underneath me so that her hand was able to find my tits again. A slight tut from her told me that she was less than pleased with my shirt causing a blockage, preventing her from unadulterated access. I responded my lifting it up over my mounds and was relieved to feel her fingers make use of their free rein and start pinching my nipples lightly again.

Erin continued to rub my cunt, but was unable to do much more due to the angle that we were at. Even with my legs apart, try as she might, she was barely able to get more than the tip of one finger in my hole. Even so, I let out an involuntary gasp as she began to circle my entrance before sliding inside. James looked over once more, and I tried my best to turn my gasp into a yawn. I'm not sure how believable it was, but it seemed to satisfy his curiosity. I rolled back to face Erin, simultaneously disappointed that her hand had moved away from my nipple, and ecstatic that her other hand had a better angle for my pussy.

The new angle still only allowed for one finger to enter, but it slid further inside. With each knuckle that entered, a small jolt of pleasure pulsed through my body. The angle still wasn't ideal, but it allowed her palm to both separate my lips and rub against my clit. The pleasure that rolled through my body began to build. It was different this time, less intense, but still felt incredible. My forehead rested in the crook of Erin's neck as I focused my breathing, trying not to give too much away to James who must surely be getting suspicious now.

I could sense the satisfaction in Erin, knowing that she was both giving me so much joy and yet tormenting me at the same time. She lay there, not even looking at me as she soaked her hand in my juices. I could feel my orgasm reaching its peak, less intense than normal, but I could sense that it would last much, much longer than any I had with James. I bit down hard into my lip and actually drew blood as the inevitable happened, and my orgasm reached its summit. I tried to control myself, and generally did a good job, but was caught out by the length of it. I relaxed way too early, and my entire body twitched convulsively. My only saving grace here is that as I'm drifting off to sleep, my body sometimes twitches. I've hit James in the face many times, much to my great amusement.

'Bloody hell,' I heard Erin say, quickly covering my momentary lapse in concentration. I was sure I could hear the satisfied smile she wore too. 'Your girlfriend is pathetic; she's bloody fallen asleep.'

I heard James tut and begin to get up.

'I'll just go then,' I heard him say. 'I haven't been watching anyway. Tell her I'll text her.'

'Will do,' Erin replied in a whisper, clearly pretending to be trying not to wake me up.

'I'm just going to the toilet,' James said, and I heard him get up and leave the room.

As soon as I heard him close the door to the toilet, I looked up, grabbed Erin's head and pulled her towards me. My tongue forced its way into her mouth as though it was possessed. I moved my head to the side and began to kiss her neck like my life depended on it. Erin moaned in my ear, and I kissed harder still, determined to taste every inch of her. She moaned my name, as her hips began to thrust into me, her pussy desperate for contact.

We stopped abruptly as James' footsteps began to move back through the house. I returned to my position, pretending to be asleep and tried to slow my breathing down to make it more believable - a tough task I can tell you. Erin rearranged herself as James stopped outside the door. Erin's arm moved underneath me in a gesture that I assumed to be a wave goodbye. We lay there, frozen, as James began moving again, as we heard the door open and close. The world stood still for what felt like eons, until we heard the engine to his car start. I didn't bother to wait for it to drive away, instead standing up and looking down at Erin.

'Bitch,' I said, whilst I pulled my shorts down and stepped out of them. The cool air hit my exposed lower half, which was coated in my own juices. I didn't have time to notice this however, as I reached down and moved Erin into position. Within a fraction of a second, I had pulled her own shorts off her and tossed them away. Her left leg fell off the sofa, giving me my first good look at her pussy. It was as beautiful as ever. A coat of her own juices covered her cunt and the inside of her thighs. I stared for a few seconds, in awe of the beauty that was Erin's pussy. She let out an excited giggle, bringing me back to the moment.

'Like what you -' Erin got no further, as I swung my leg over her head and lowered my pussy onto her face. She didn't need any further prompting. She began licking the length of my slit slowly, teasing me like she had done this morning. I wasn't having any of it. I collapsed my body so that my face was between her legs and began doing what I had fantasised about for too long.

Unlike Erin, I wasn't in the mood for teasing. In that moment I was a woman on a mission, a girl possessed with only one thought - make Erin cum. My tongue moved with a fury that even I hadn't expected. Erin responded immediately, her moans vibrating through me, and it was this, combined with her increase in pace that forced me to moan her name, which came out muffled and caused her juices to spread further over my face.

I could already feel my second orgasm coming fast as the wave built inside me. I tried to focus on Erin, to channel my own desire into her to force her over the edge with me. It seemed to work. As my tongue found her clit, circling it at speed, her hips began to gyrate on my face. My own did the same to her as she began to mirror my movements. We were locked in, copying and being led by each other as our tongues danced and flashed their way along our lips and clits. The feeling inside me grew. Electricity was crashing through me like a tsunami. I couldn't hold out much longer. My body was on fire. Our tongues crashed over each other's cunts. It was coming. And then... it did.

At precisely the same time, our bodies convulsed. I screamed Erin's name into her own cunt, and she did the same to me. Our hips continued to buck as the orgasm crashed over us in waves, never seeming to end.

We stayed there for several minutes, neither of us talking. My head rested on Erin's thigh, her cum seeping into my hair, not that I cared even remotely. Our breathing seemed to take an age to return to normal and even when it did, we continue to lay there, in blissful contentment. The world could have ended in that moment, and I would have died happy. All thoughts of James had left my mind completely. To me, there was only Erin and this moment.

Alas, all good things must come to an end, and this was no different. Erin slapped my arse, causing me to shriek slightly in surprise. I took my cue however, and swung my leg back over her before trying to stand up. This was no easy task. My legs had apparently turned to jelly, and I had to rest on the arm of the sofa to maintain my balance. Erin sat up and put her beautiful face in front of mine. She kissed me. It was passionate, but not in the same frantic manner that it had been only moments earlier. Once again, this was a kiss full of love, not lust. We broke apart, gave each other a warm smile, and headed upstairs, hand in hand. Both of us entered my room.

***

The next evening, I headed out for an night of drinking with Scarlett. It was amazing to catch up with her, though I didn't tell her everything obviously. The topic of Erin and I fucking each other was kept off the table. We partied and drunk, starting at a local pub, before moving onto a shot bar, and finally ending up in a nightclub. As the club closed, we stumbled out, hugged each other, promised to see each other again soon (an age-old lie), and got into separate taxis.

When I arrived back at mine and Erin's house, I found that the lock seemed to jump around, purposely making the key miss. Eventually, after a few stern words from myself, the lock stayed still sufficiently long enough for the key to slide in and turn. I stumbled up the stairs and fell into my room, landing heavily on the floor. I groaned but forced myself to get back up. All I had to do was stay conscious for a few more moments to take my clothes and make up off. That was it. That's all I had to do. Just a few moments.

It took far more than a few moments, but in the end I got there. Luckily, sober Ruby had thought to leave a toothbrush and toothpaste on her dressing table. I quickly brushed my teeth, feeling much better for it, spat the toothpaste into my bin, chastised myself for being gross for spitting, decided I didn't care that much, and then fell into my bed. My naked body was on show to the world as the total and complete blackness of drunken sleep crashed over me.

I awoke the next morning with my mouth and throat feeling like a desert but fortunately no headache or nausea. I tried to sit up but found that my arms had been tied to my bed posts. I examined the ropes, confused. I looked down at my feet. They, too, were tied to my bed. I was lying spreadeagled, totally naked, and tied to my bed. Panic didn't set in initially. Confusion was still first and foremost the main emotion in my body. I called Erin's name. There was no reply. If she had tied me to my bed, it was very cruel. She had agreed to take my early shift, meaning that she wouldn't be back for hours and was leaving me practically dying of thirst. Unless she had called in sick of course...

Then, the sound of footsteps started moving through the house. They were slow, calculated steps and they began to climb the stairs. Gradually, they came closer, teasing me. Finally, they reached the landing where they paused. My heart was in my throat now, I just wanted to see Erin, then she could do whatever she wanted to me. The idea that she had called in sick to work, just to fuck me all day was starting to cause my pussy to tingle. Her footsteps started back up, as the door swung open and she stepped inside. My heat plummeted. The entire world stopped spinning on its axis. My life as I knew it, ended.

'I think we need to have a little chat, don't you?' Asked Emily.

12