The Drunken School Mum

Story Info
An encounter with an emotional school mum ends in sex.
3.5k words
4.42
9.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a drab, wet February evening. My wife Paula and I had just got in from watching a game of Rugby League. One of those early season games where both teams have been experimenting with line ups and tactics.

I'd had a few beers but wasnt drunk, just nicely merry. Paula was the same. We were child free tonight so I thought my luck may be in!

I looked in the fridge and found another bottle of beer. Paula had gone upstairs and I could hear her having a pee before getting changed.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. This really took me by surprise as we rarely get visitors, especially at 11pm on a Friday night.

The lights in the hallway were off so I took the opportunity to sneak to the door and have a look through the spyhole in the door.

It took me a minute to focus but standing there was one of the school mums, Lisa.

She was upset and clutching what looked like a soft drink bottle.

I quickly opened the door, "Oh thank god you're in, I didn't know where else to go." blurted Lisa.

"You better come in and I'll go get Paula," I responded.

I was pretty pissed off. My sex life with Paula was pretty shit, we'd fuck probably twice a month and whilst I was highly sexed and experimental, Paula was exactly the opposite.

I loved nothing better than licking her pussy. She used to come really easily and quickly that way before we usually then just fucked and that was it. There was no initimacy on her part, no blow jobs and even the lovely hand jobs she gave me before work had dried up!

Tonight I thought I'd at least get chance to empty my balls but instead here was an emotional school mum who'd turned up unannounced and ruined the opportunity.

Now Lisa was kind of attractive in a frumpy kind of way. Blonde hair that was just longer than shoulder length, her tits looked quite large, she'd been at a couple of parties and bbqs and had been showing some decent cleavage.

She had a bit of a belly, probably down to drink as I know she liked a wine or two.

Anyway off I went, in a huff, to go get Paula. I found her topless just pulling on her top. My cock twitched at the sight of her big tits and big brown nipples. "Your mate from the school run is here, she's pissed and emotional, hurry up and get rid of her!" I said rather sharply.

Paula went down to the kitchen of the house. We lived in a 3 storey home and the kitchen was on the bottom floor. I stayed on the middle floor in the lounge with my beer for company.

About half an hour passed and in that time I could hear a mixture of raised voices and tears from Lisa and calming assurance from Paula. After another 10 minutes Paula came upstairs and told me that Lisa's husband Jim had been cheating on her with not one, but two much younger girls than himself. Apart from thinking you lucky bastard, I was taken aback as they always seemed such a stable couple.

Paula said Lisa is pissed as the soft drink bottle was full of vodka and not much coke. She would be staying the night on our sofa in our living room.

I must admit I was annoyed as bang went my chances of a semi drunken fuck with me wife.

Lisa came upstairs as Paula brought down a spare pillow and a duvet. I offered my apologies to Lisa for her plight and took myself off to bed.

As always I didnt sleep great. This is usually the case when Ive been drinking. Paula was out for the count and snoring away whilst i tossed and turned thinking about the nights events.

Normally I would go get a glass of water and watch a bit of TV in the living room until I felt drowsy enough to go back to bed. Obviously I couldnt do that as my wifes drunken, emotional mate was asleep in there.

I got up and pulled my boxers on. I still had a semi erect cock probably from getting up my hopes earlier. I thought I'd go downstairs to the kitchen on the bottom floor and sit down there for a bit.

So I quietly left out bedroom and went down the 1st flight of stairs onto the middle floor.

I was now walking along the landing to the next set of stairs in the direction of our living room.

The door was ajar, in fact I'd have probably said halfway open. We had some big double doors straight ahead in the living room itself and the curtains were still open. This was letting a fair bit of light from the street light just past the side of the house.

In between where I was and the double doors was our sofa.

I could see Lisas head was up at my end and she was laying on her back with her feet at the other hand.

What i saw made me stop and gulp!

Lisa had thrown the duvet back and was laid with her legs slightly apart. Her right hand looked be near her lower stomach and in her her left hand I could see a nice tit that was being squeezed. Her fingers occasionally pulling at her nipple.

I moved slightly closer to the door. What now became apparent was Lisa's right hand was rubbing her pussy. Im not sure if she had her knickers on or had taken them off.

As she did this little quiet moans came out of her mouth.

I wanted to stay there all night watching this erotic show unfolding right in front of me. However I didn't trust this hormonal, upset woman who was wanking off in my front room to be rational if she rumbled I was there.

So I quietly went past the living room door and down the second flight of steps to the bottom door and the kitchen.

The kitchen door was shut and I'd forgotten that it made a real squeak when you opened it.

Trying to be as quiet as I could I went into the kitchen and pushed the door back so it wasn't quite close fully.

I poured myself a glass of water and sat down at the kitchen table.

My mind was now racing more than ever. Thought that Lisa was upstairs, rubbing her pussy, laying on my sofa was definitely having an effect on my cock. I could feel a tent forming in my boxers as I thought about what she was doing.

I must have been there about 5 minutes when I felt a slight breeze. The kitchen door had opened behind me and there was Lisa standing there.

I immediately stood up, although on reflection this probably wasnt the best idea given the fact I was just wearing my boxers and had a semi erection in them!

"I'm so sorry," Lisa blurted out. "I didn't mean to bother you."

I responded by telling her it was okay and that I had trouble sleeping so I came downstairs for a drink.

"Yes I've been awake for a while," she said. "I've so much going on in my life at the moment," she added.

I'm sure I saw a tear going down her cheek.

I tried to reassure her that, whilst I didn't know every detail, things tend to work themselves out in the end.

"But he shagged two girls half his age in the back of his car. I just feel so worthless."

To hear her talk like this did turn me on a bit I won't lie!

"He was a right bastard, gloating in what he'd done. I can't believe he had a threesome with both of them, even told me how one sucked him off whilst the other sat on his face."

Well this was a revelation, I'd only met him a couple of times and didnt think he had it in him. Again this sent my mind into overdrive.

"I honestly don't know what to say to that Lisa,"

"I know, it's just madness" she conceded. "I'll just have to come to terms that I might be single pretty soon."

I couldn't believe there was even a might about it. Her husband had just admitted that he'd had a threesome with two younger girls and Lisa said she might soon be single!

"Thanks so much for putting me up tonight. I don't honestly know what I'd have done or where I'd have gone."

At that point Lisa stood up came to give me a cuddle.

She threw her arms round me and squeezed me tight.

Now remember all I've got on here is a pair of boxers.

Lisa seemed reluctant to break the embrace and I could feel her nails digging into my back. I was also aware that Lisa just had a pair of knickers on and a nightshirt that Paula had lent her. I couldn't exactly feel my cock as it was pressing hard against her leg so I dont know if I was slightly aroused or not!

At that moment Lisa moved back slightly. It was then I noticed that I was basically fully erect and the head of my cock was poking through the split at the front of my boxer shorts.

It was 2.30am and whilst there were no lights on in the kitchen, the light from the streetlamp outside and the light from the moon actually made it seem quite bright.

"Oh lord I'm so so sorry Lisa" i said as i adjusted myself so at least my dick was now back undercover. Albeit there was still a rather large tent situation going on down there.

"Oh wow was that what I thought it was Gary? Did I just see your knob hanging out?"

It was hardly hanging out, more like poking straight forwards like a poker.

"Oh my god, wowzers!" Lisa continued and she let out a little giggle. It was only now that I realised how pissed she actually was. There must have been some serious vodka in that soft drink bottle!

"Gary I'm really really sorry but I'm so horny right now. Im not sure why but I guess it's the thought of my hubby having his cock sucked by those two sluts. And now I've just seen your dick I'm really turned on."

I was just about to tell her to calm down and remember where she was and why she was there when she blurted out that she wanted to see my penis.

I didnt know where to look. Her tits looked massive tonight, pushing against the night shirt and I wondered what kind of panties she had on under there. I must admit I wanted to grab my cock and wank it there and then.

"Please Gary, show me it. Let me see your hard knob."

I thought to myself fuck it, what harm would giving this irrational woman a quick look at my cock do? She was pissed and probably wont remember in the morning will she?

"Okay i said, you win. But you have to swear not to tell Paula."

Lisa giggled and said she wouldnt.

So without hesitation I stuck my cock through the opening of my boxer shorts. A good two thirds of it were visible through the gap in the material.

When Lisa saw it she almost moaned with delight.

"What a great cock and it looks so so hard," she said. Lisa stood there transfixed by my meat on display in front of her.

I thought enough was enough, she'd had a quick look and i decided I needed to put it away.

"Nooooo Gary. I want to see more. Pull your shorts down and show me it all!"

Well at this point any semi rigidity in my penis vanished and it felt like my cock would explode as I was now really turned on.

I pulled my shorts down and stood there virtually naked. My 7" cock rigid and pointing straight at Lisa.

"Oh wow, it's not the biggest I've seen but its certainly one of the most beautiful. I love that foreskin!"

Then Lisa asked if she could have a quick feel. I wasn't sure about this, especially with Paula asleep upstairs, but i thought she wouldn't wake up and wouldn't find out so I told Lisa to go ahead.

I thought she'd grab it but she didn't. She gently ran her finger up and down my shaft. She paid attention to the big vein running down the middle of it. Then her finger made its way back to the my helmet. She started circling her finger around the end of my cock which made my cock twitch.

It was then she moved her attention to my foreskin. Gently pulling it back to reveal my bell end which was swollen beyond belief.

She then dropped to her knees and told me she wanted a closer look.

Her head was now only about a foot away from my cock, she was pulling my foreskin back and forth, slowly at 1st but now gettting quicker. By now a bit of sticky pre cum was starting to ooze from the end of my dick. This didnt go unnoticed by Lisa.

"Gary I'm going to kiss your knob." I almost shot my load there and then at the thought of this, Lisa was now starting to act like a slut.

"If those slags can suck my husbands cock I'm going to suck yours."

Lisa peeled back my hood and snaked out her tongue. She swished it side to side on the bottom of my helmet. The feelings that were running from my cock to my brain were insane. I was literally holding on for dear life! Lisa then took the top half of my cock all the way into her warm, wet mouth. The feeling of her tongue swirling round my knob and the back and forth motion soon meant I couldnt hold back any longer.

"Lisa I'm going to cum!"

She pulled my cock out of her mouth but kept the side of it against her mouth as she wanked me furiously.

Ten seconds later my cock erupted. Stream after stream of hot cum came out of my cum hole, flew past her face and landed on the tiled floor. I heard the wet slap as it landed on the floor. Lisa kept running her tongue along the side of my cock as my cum eventually ran out.

"That was amazing. Let me clean you up."

She then started giving my helmet really sloppy kisses and licks, cleaning my cock of all my cum. She was making me jump as she kissed my cock all over the tip. She darted her tongue down the hole at my tip which again made me shudder!

What I didn't notice was that whilst she'd been kissing my cock she'd been rubbing her fanny. Her hand was in her panties and I've gotta admit, any idea I had about my cock going floppy vanished as another surge of adrenaline went through it.

Lisa caught me looking at her and a wry smile crept over face. She stood up and took off the nightshirt she was wearing.

Her tits were magnificent. Milky white with great big dark areolas and bullet hard nipples.

They had a certain sag to them that some middle aged women have. They were certainly a massive handful. I didn't even ask and just grabbed one in each hand, weighing them like i was deciding which melon to buy at the supermarket.

"Yes Gaz, suck my tits!" she ordered. I didnt need to be asked twice as I lowered my head down and took a nipple in my mouth.

Lisa moaned as my tongue went to work kissing and sucking her sexy, rubbery nipples. Im definitely a boob man and these boobs were superb. Probably a similar size to my wife's but a different shape. I greedily tried to get as much in my hungry mouth as I could.

By now Lisa was moaning, I could only imagine how wet her pussy would be under those little panties she had on. I was about to find out.

Lisa pushed me away and pulled herself up onto the kitchen worktop. She pulled her knickers to one side showing me her bald pussy. It looked amazing. Her inner lips were prominent and I could tell how swollen her little clit was.

I ran my finger from the top of it to the bottom. Sticky love juice found its way onto my finger. She was so wet!

"Play with me!" Lisa said and as she did she placed one leg up on the worktop showing me even more of her sloppy gash.

My fingers went to work, one, two then three fingers pushing inside her wide open sex. I was angling them upwards moving them in the motion as if I was telling someone to come here. Her panting and moaning got more vigorous. Her pussy got wetter and wetter. I could tell she was ready to come.

I couldn't resist any longer. I plunged my face between her thighs and put my tongue in her pussy. The shriek she gave out suggested she liked this.

"Shush Lisa I mumbled, remember Paula is upstairs."

She nodded and pushed my head back into her musky vagina. My tongue was flicking and darting all over her swollen clit. My fingers poking and prodding at her inviting hole. All of a sudden that was it. She came! And boy did she.

She grasped my head and was grinding her pussy against my face. Shudder after shudder went through her legs and thighs.

My face was soaked as I came up for air. She was grinning from ear to ear and then gave me a really passionate kiss. My tongue and lips were covered in her love juice but that didnt deter her at all.

Then all of a sudden she jumped down and grabbed my almost hard cock. Giving it a couple of hard tugs she whispered for me to fuck her.

By now I'd almost forgotten about my sleeping wife upstairs.

"How do you want it Lisa" I asked.

Lisa spun round and bent over. Indicating that standing up from behind would be just great.

One thing I couldnt resist was a quick prod of her arsehole. I could tell she loved it. I manoeuvred my knob until my swollen cock end was pushing at her wet fanny. With a plop in it went and before i knew it I was balls deep in this slut. Thrusting like my life depended on it. Back and forth my cock went. I dont think I'd ever been inside a woman who was so slippery and wet.

This went on for about 2 minutes, I know she came again at least once as I felt that recognisable shudder flowing through her.

I knew it wouldnt be long before I came again.

Keeping my cock inside and feeling my balls keep slapping against her fanny, I stuck my index finger back up her sexy plump arse.

She let out another squeal, louder than I would have liked. But I kept my finger there as I shoved my cock in as far as possible.

This sex continued for another couple of minutes, me fucking Lisa and playing with her bum hole at the same time. I was now ready to pump another load of hot, salty seed out of my balls.

"Lisa I'm gonna cum!" I said through clenched teeth.

She then jumped off my cock, turned and dropped to the floor.

Her mouth clamped over my hot, straining cock. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them as she kept licking my cock with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh shit," I said. Spunk started spewing from my cock down the back of Lisa's throat.

After what felt like an age, my orgasm subsided. Lisa finally released my sloppy knob from her mouth. She stood up and gave me another hug. This time it felt different from before, more like a woman who had experienced affection and appreciated it.

"Lisa i dont know what to say?" I said as I hugged her. She put both hands to my mouth and shushed me.

"Quiet Gaz, your wife is upstairs, we've probably made too much noise."

My thoughts turned to Paula. I hope she hadn't heard anything.

Lisa took herself upstairs and i could hear her getting back onto the sofa.

I sat at the table with a glass of water, reflecting on the nights events.

I'd not had sex like that for a long time. Did I feel guilty about shagging Lisa? Yes of course I did. But I also had massive guilt over cheating on my wife.

Anyway for now I needed sleep.

Lets see what the morning brings.