The Dryad's Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beasts? That sounded bad. Phoebe started squirming again, trying to find any give in her restraints, but the wood and iron held solid. The man counted down the time as some people in the stands got up and approached bet-takers standing among them, trading coin in return for wooden stakes-tokens.

"Please! I don't want to be here!" Phoebe cried.

Somebody tossed a peanut shell at her, bouncing it off her forehead. Several people in the crowd cheered for the accurate throw.

"Enough! Bets are closed!" the man called. "We'll begin!"

That was all the introduction there was, apparently. He followed the woman back through the door, and then closed it, leaving Phoebe exposed and alone in fighting ring.

Then another door opened somewhere behind her; she could hear from the creaking and the scraping that it was a bigger door than the one she'd come through, but she couldn't turn her head enough to see what was happening, the stocks keeping her facing forward.

She heard the ring of hooves on the packed dirt--larger, heavier hooves than hers--and a quiet snort, and she began to breath faster, both in fright and anticipation.

The heavy thud of the hooves approached her, circled around her, until she could see the creature that had been let into the ring with her: a massive minotaur, cow-headed and beastly. It was hefting an enormous war-axe over one shoulder; its cock, dangling between its naked legs, was around the same size as the axe even soft. She screamed.

"No! No, no, no, someone help me!"

The crowd cheered and some of them threw more refuse. Some of the detritus hit the minotaur, which whipped around and bellowed in animalistic fury, then charged the wall, clearly too stupid to understand that it wouldn't be able to break through. It slammed its massive bulk into the wall, then backed up and lifted its axe to swing that into the wall next, embedding the blade deep into the wood; but the wall held, clearly constructed to account for such displays, and the minotaur huffed and then bellowed again, scraping its hooves in the dirt before turning to stare at Phoebe once again.

Phoebe started to cry, squirming against her bonds. Now she was trapped in the ring with, not just a minotaur, but an angry minotaur. It could break her in half!

The bull-man creature didn't charge her, though. Instead, it walked back to her--leaving its axe in the wall--and circled around her again, snuffling and snorting at the air.

It disappeared behind her, and Phoebe closed her eyes, shaking. When she felt something damp against her furry thighs, she screamed in fear. The crowd roared in approval.

A flat, raspy cow's tongue dragged across the puffy lips of her sex, and Phoebe screamed again, her thighs trembling against the sudden shock of pleasure as the tip of it teased her clit. The beast grunted in animalistic pleasure and continued licking at her, lapping up her leaking juices and snorting its hot breath into her fluttering pussy. Phoebe squealed and arched her back, both the fear and the burning heat in her loins leaving her unable to remain still.

The creature stopped licking her right as she was coming up against the edge of orgasm again. Phoebe groaned in a combination of disappointment and relief, suspecting that it would have just been another unsatisfying, weak orgasm like the one the woman had given her earlier by rubbing her clit. Then the creature prodded at her hole with its fingers, and she gasped.

"Please--" she whimpered, then bit her lip, flushing with shame. She couldn't beg this monstrous creature to fuck her!

But it didn't matter if she begged or not, she realized. That was exactly what it intended to do. The minotaur's massive hooves thudded on the dirt as it stepped in closer between her legs, and she felt the heat of its cock on the air before it even touched her. She groaned, her thighs shaking.

The minotaur's cock-head nudged between her pussy-lips, rubbing up against her fluttering hole, and she could tell by feel alone that it was bigger than any satyr cock she'd ever taken. Phoebe whined, caught between fear and maddening desire.

The creature began to rut against her. Its cock slipped down at first, rubbing up against her clit and under her stomach, leaving a sticky trail of fluid. It pulled back and tried again, pressing harder, and it managed to hook inside of her hole for just a second--stretching her almost as wide as the man's boot had--before it slipped again. Phoebe bit her lip to keep her mouth shut, to avoid any more shameful begging, and prayed silently in her head that the creature wouldn't rip her apart when it entered her. And then, since she was in the privacy of her own head, she prayed that it would finally make her come.

It wrapped one of its big hands around her tail and yanked, grunting impatiently, as if it was somehow her fault that it wasn't able to figure out how to get into her tight pussy. Phoebe's mouth popped open on a howl from the flash of pain and the tingling pleasure of having her tail pulled around so violently. The minotaur used this grip to hold her in place as it lined up again, pressing hard and inevitable against the straining ring of her cunny, and Phoebe wailed in fear and need.

But before it could thrust into her, another door opened in the wall. This one was in front of Phoebe, so she saw exactly what stepped out of it: a centaur. Not one of the civilized little deer-sized centaurs, like the ones that shared the woods with satyrs and traded with humans; this was some enormous barbarian of a creature, with hooves the size of dinner plates and muscles to match, as tall as the minotaur and just as savage-looking. He had a club in one hand, spiked with bits of iron that had been driven into it.

Behind Phoebe, the minotaur snorted and paused. Then it started shoving at her again, harder, as if thinking to claim her before the centaur came close enough to challenge it; but it had mis-aligned itself again, and its cock once again went rutting under her belly, the hot, sticky skin rubbing torturously against her clit. Phoebe groaned unhappily as the sensation finally yanked another fluttering, weak orgasm from her body, her gaping pussy squeezing down over and over in search of a hard cock to satisfy it.

The centaur tilted his head and frowned, as if personally offended by the sight of the minotaur humping Phoebe. Then he lifted his club and charged.

Phoebe screamed as he thundered past her, his hooves scuffing up clumps of dirt, swinging his weapon far too close to her. The minotaur bellowed, but it sounded angry, not in pain, although it let go of her hips and wheeled away. There was the sound of flesh hitting flesh as the two grappled behind her, and then the minotaur circled around to where it had left its axe in the wall, the centaur hot behind it.

The minotaur was unable to get its axe free from the wall, but the centaur--trying to slam his club into the minotaur's skull--snapped the wooden handle loose of the axe-head. The minotaur picked up the handle and began to use it to harry the centaur, circling around him and slapping him across his haunches and low around his back ankles, dodging out of the way as the centaur bucked and kicked back at it.

Up against each other, it was clear that the two were powerfully matched; the minotaur was big and carried the brute strength of a beast, but the centaur had a more sapient intelligence, and also had more use of his hooves as weapons, since he had four of them rather than just the two.

But that apparent advantage turned out to be the centaur's downfall; he knocked the minotaur back with an especially well-placed blow of his club, and then reared up on his hind feet, preparing to slam his front hooves down in a finishing blow on the beast's chest. The minotaur moved fast, using the broken handle of its axe to tangle his hooves, and lurched upwards, using its entire bulk to throw the centaur off-balance and tumbling to the side.

The centaur yelled out, and then went quiet when his head knocked hard against the wooden wall, crumpling to the ground in a mass of muscle and dirt.

The minotaur stood over him for a moment, snorting. It kicked at his hooves a couple of times. Then, apparently satisfied that he was down, it turned its sights immediately back on Phoebe.

This time, when it came up behind her, there was no licking or rubbing. It grabbed her tail immediately, yanking her ass up by it until she cried, and then it shoved the bulbous head of its cock against her weeping pussy and shoved.

Phoebe screamed as the enormous cock breached her, stretching her wider than she had ever been stretched. Her physiology was made to take enormous cocks, but this was at the edge of her limit, and although her body was well-lubricated and open with desire, the minotaur wasn't being gentle. It rammed into her like an animal, bullying its way inside of her tight body with hard thrusts of its powerful hips, snorting and grunting in a mix of frustration and pleasure.

"Ow! Oh, fuck!" Phoebe cried, lurching helplessly in her bonds. "Oh, oh, oh--fuck--" the head of the creature's cock pressed deeper inside of her, stretching her unimaginably wide, and she felt some of her muscles unlock as she had something like an orgasm, her body finally getting the internal stimulation that the artificial heat made her crave. But with the pain warring against the pleasure in her body, it was barely a relief and more of a humiliation; her body squirted again, a spray of confused, desperate release, and the crowd cheered. Phoebe sobbed.

Once the minotaur fully seated itself inside of her, it immediately pulled out again, then shoved back in in one smooth stroke, taking her stretched cunny all at once and forcing another scream out of her. The minotaur grunted in pleasure and then reached forward to grip the structure of the stocks that held Phoebe in place, and then it began to ram into her, hard and violent, claiming her like an animal.

Phoebe screamed and twisted, trying to escape the sting of the rough treatment, her pussy stretched obscenely wide. But eventually, the desperate need inside of her began to overtake the pain; her body became more used to the intrusion, and she became acutely aware of how amazing it felt to finally have something inside of her, filling her.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she groaned, her thighs trembling. The drag and stretch of the minotaur's cock overwhelmed her, battling back against the pleasure, but the relentless rub-rub-rub of the pressure inside of her inevitably stoked the fires of her lust. She started to feel a real orgasm building, the mind-blowing release that she'd been aching for since this nightmare started. She sobbed in relief and in shame at the fact that her needs were about to be satisfied by the beast that was using her in front of this entire crowd.

Then the minotaur's rhythm stuttered and it began to grunt in a low, purposeful way.

"No," Phoebe whimpered. "No, no, please, not yet, not yet," she begged, knowing from the way the creature was losing coordination that it was getting close to finishing when she still had a ways yet to go. "Please, please, please--"

The minotaur hammered away inside her, uncaring of her begging, its thrusts stuttering and jolting as it raced towards its own climax.

But before it could get there, it was interrupted by the centaur: he had woken up, and he lurched up from the ground all at once with a bellow of rage and charged the rutting minotaur.

The cow-beast was too focused on the pleasure of its conquest to notice what was happening until it was too late. The centaur came up behind it and cracked his club over its head, and the minotaur collapsed, its hard cock sliding out of Phoebe's slick, gaping hole. Phoebe gasped and panted, too overwrought, needy, and fucked-out to even scream with fear.

Behind her, she heard the loud impact of hooves as the centaur stamped several times on the minotaur--ensuring it was dead, she had to assume. She didn't care. All she cared about was that she had been brought so, so close to the bliss that she was craving, and now her cunny was empty again. Tears dripped down her face. "Please, please...Ahh!"

She squealed as two massive hooves slammed down on top of the stocks, making the whole structure shake and leaving her terrified that she was about to be pulverized; but the wood held the centaur's weight, and the angle allowed his long, blunt horse cock to slide right inside of her. She squealed again, then moaned. "Yes! Yes!"

The centaur let out a low, dark chuckle and began to thrust inside her. He was longer than the minotaur, but not quite as brutally wide; after the stretch of the minotaur, she could take him easily, the pleasure racing through her and numbing what little pain she felt from him ramming away at her insides and slamming against her womb.

"Ohh-hh!" she cried out, her voice cracking as the centaur's cock filled her over and over. "Yes, yes, yes, please, yes! Yes--" she gulped and then sobbed as the horse-man's brutal fucking finally pushed her over the edge and her world erupted into white hot pleasure, her whole body crushing and squeezing down over and over on the hard cock thrusting away inside her. The unforgiving size of it made her scream as, mid-orgasm, her own contractions forced a second, equally violent climax over her that combined with the end of the first one. She squirted again and again, fluid spraying out of her on each inward thrust, like the centaur was pressing a button every time he slammed into her.

Finally, numb and spent, her body bouncing like a ragdoll in the stocks as the centaur continued to use her tight pussy, Phoebe passed out.

***

The satyr woke sometime later, sore and aching. She lay on something soft, at least--a bed, though not an especially nice one.

She groaned and tried to stretch, and was dismayed to find her wrists bound once again with rope, securing them to the headboard.

She was even more dismayed when she realized that the ache between her thighs wasn't just a matter of being over-stretched and bruised. When she shifted her hips, her cunny clenched, weak from abuse but already begging again to be filled.

"What..." she whimpered, and sniffled.

The door to the small room she was in opened, and a familiar woman poked her head in. "You're awake, eh? Good job out there today, girly."

"My pussy...Please, why is it still..." Phoebe stammered, wiggling her hips. The woman shrugged.

"The potion. We told you this already. You need to learn to listen."

"But when will it stop? Please," Phoebe begged.

"Oh, it doesn't. I mean, there's an antidote, obviously, but we didn't have any reason to buy that. Costs extra."

"What?" Phoebe stared at her. "You can't just leave me like this forever!"

"You'd rather be fucked by those brutes without the heat?" the woman asked, looking perplexed. Phoebe's eyes filled with tears and she began to struggle against the rope.

"I don't want to be fucked by them at all! I want to go home!"

"Oh, you're not going anywhere. Settle down there before you hurt yourself." The woman stepped into the room and patted Phoebe on the shoulder. "Listen, let's be real. You're just a satyr girl. What were you going to do at home, anyway? Mostly just fuck. This way you get to do that while making some money for us."

"I don't want to," she sobbed. "Please, please let me go home."

"Don't lie to me now. We all saw how much you liked it in the end," the woman said, smirking. "You were screaming the stadium down when the centaur climbed on top of you. It was an amazing show. Some of the winners even forgot to claim their bets because they had to run home and jerk off."

"No, please," Phoebe whimpered. "Not again. The minotaur..."

"It won't be a minotaur every night. Centaurs, minotaurs, serpents, cyclops. We have all kinds of fighters." The woman shrugged. "You'll get up close and personal with all of them. But don't worry, you'll get some rest and recovery time before we throw you out there again."

"Serpents?" Phoebe gulped.

The woman didn't answer, though. She just patted Phoebe on the head again and gave a brief, teasing tug at one of her nubby little horns, then left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Phoebe whined, left to the torment of feeling her aching, over-stretched pussy try to flutter and clench on nothing as she tried not to think about what a serpent's cock would feel like.

12