The Duchess and the Dickgirl Ch. 02

Story Info
Both girls get what they want, and more than they expected.
1.4k words
4.69
5.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot shorter than Chapter 1, but I didn't have near as many pieces to set in place this time.

*******************************************************************

Fehran seemed to drink in the sight of me for a moment before scrambling to get out of her own top. Unlike mine, she was wearing something more elegant, meant to look good, with less attention given to comfort or ease to remove. Still, she was topless quickly and I let myself fall onto her. Our lips found each other again as our breasts mashed together. This time I permitted her tongue entry to my mouth as I in turn explored hers.

Fehran seemed desperate to move us along, while I was content to enjoy the moment. Her hair was longer than I'd ever let mine grow and it felt like silk. I would honestly have been fine to just lay as we were for the rest of the night. The Duchess however was eager to explore my body. While one hand came up front to fondle and grope at my chest, the other wandered down into my waistline again. She took a handful of my ass for a short while before getting impatient again.

"In time Duchess." I broke the kiss to shiver and gasp as her fingers danced around my hips and lingered just above my aching cock. "We have all night." I leaned in to give another gentle peck. "As well as many more after."

"Fuck. That." The weight in her voice stunned me for a second. I could hear and feel her hunger and lust. "Take your damn pants off." Fehran may have been the opposite of my old instructor in every way, but I found myself complying without question. I rolled to the side so I could actually get out of the last of my clothes, and Fehran wasted no time. She moved downwards slightly, and as soon as possible she wrapped a hand around me.

My entire body froze as she took hold. Her grasp wasn't cold, but it was novel. The sensation of someone other than myself doing it was incredible. Her touch was soft and gentle. Her fingers grazed and glanced across and around it, exploring it and me. I'd lost control of my reactions by now as my eyelids fluttered and my breaths kept getting caught in my throat.

"Where's all that bravado from earlier?" I'd never heard something said with so much sass. Looking her back in the eyes, her impishness had returned and I could see her daring me to challenge the situation.

"I think you've got it all in your hand there."

"Mmm, is there somewhere you'd rather it be?"

"Your lips seem nice."

"These ones?" She brought her other hand up, licked her fingers and then trailed them across my own mouth. I licked them back, loving the taste before she pulled away. "Or....."

"Why don't you make a request of me?" That got her to raise an eyebrow. Somehow the fact that neither of us could take full control of the situation made it even hotter. Never knowing what we could say or do to shift the balance gave every moment an immense weight.

We laid like that for a short while. Staring into each others' eyes with one hand on an opposite hip, and the others tangled in her hair or playing with my penis. I found myself genuinely unsure of how she'd move us forward. Would we continue at marathon pace, or sprint to the finish? I didn't care at this point, I knew regardless of what happened next I wouldn't last long.

Then, it happened and she moved. Not quickly, but with more than the tantalising speed we'd been using thus far. She rolled off the bed and started sliding out of her skirt. Free from her grasp, I propped up on my elbows for a better look. She responded by glaring at me, silently commanding that I move no farther. Again it worked.

The sight before me as she stripped was beauty itself. The setting sun's rays caressed the curves of Fehran's body as she moved. Her smooth, immaculate skin was like an ivory sculpture and her eyes now seemed so much brighter.

"Think you can handle this?"

"Honestly, no."

"Oh? And here I thought Praetorians were supposed to be strong." She smirked with her step back to the bed. "There you go, that's the look I want to see." I wasn't aware I'd changed my look, but apparently attacking my pride worked. "Think of this as a contest Eleri, you can't just let me win can you?" She straddled across me and parted her pussy lips just above my erection. So close but so painfully far. I could feel her wetness again as it dripped onto me and she just stayed there, taunting me.

Finally I went to say something. That must have been what she wanted, for as soon as I opened my mouth Fehran finished lowering herself down onto me. In that moment my body lit up like a fire. The warmth from within her spread through my entire body and I let out a ragged breath. Thankfully, she didn't seem to fare much better. As soon as I parted her lips, Fehran fell on to me with a shiver.

"You feel bigger than you look."

"You're tight like a vice."

"What.....haaaa.....what now?" Once again, the dynamic had shifted. Fehran had lost her dominance over the moment, only this time I wasn't able to pick it back up. I knew the answer to her question, I just didn't know how to say it. I also didn't know how to make it happen as she was the one on top of me.

"Dear?" We froze as we heard another voice. Fehran's body locked up and her grip on me somehow tightened even more, causing me to choke and let out a groan. Her eyes opened wide as she covered my mouth with a hand and shoved me down onto the bed.

"Yes mother? Please don't come in, I'm naked!"

"Sorry, I know you're trying to get to sleep. Just remember you're going on that trip tomorrow so don't stay in bed too long."

"O-Okay, right, thank you, I'd forgotten with everything else that happened today." I couldn't stand it. The desperate look in her eye, the quiver in her voice, the tiny movements she was making to stay balanced atop me. It was too much and just enough to beat my struggle against a mounting orgasm. My cock twitched and throbbed within her as it shot my load inside. "No..." She only mouthed the word, as she stared back at me in shock.

"Alright, I'll let you get back to bed now."

"You-" She was going to try and say something, but I didn't wait. With the sound of her mother's footsteps leading away I gripped Fehran's hips and pulled her forward to my face. This was about the furthest possible from how I imagined the first time I'd eat pussy would go, but I'd also be damned if I just let something so stupid ruin something so incredible. "Oh fuck-" She gasped and reached out to keep from falling. "Are you-" Another sentence she'd start but never finish as I pushed my tongue inside her and started to lick and suck at her pussy.

I'd heard some of the older guards talk about this as they swapped stories of sexual conquest. The salty taste that's also slightly sweet, the warmth of it, the way it runs down and around your chin no matter how clean you try to be. Honestly, as a beverage it sounded terrible, but to drink from the source now, it was like nectar.

I wasn't even sure my idea would work at first. Thankfully though, after a few moments I found something slightly different from Fehran's arousal. I wasn't a fan of what I had to do, but I knew I had to do it and swallowed it down as I drank in my Duchess' juices. It happened two more times in the following minutes before Fehran doubled over on top of me and there was a rush of warmth and wetness. It splashed over my mouth, causing me to sputter and pull myself free.

"Stop..." Her voice was lower, and much more quiet. "I don't care if you didn't get it all. You need to stop."

"Did you...?"

"I think so..."

We laid together in silence for what seemed like hours. Our bodies, slick with sweat were sprawled across the bed. The sheets were soaked and in various scattered mounds. Both of us seemed entirely focused on simply getting our breathing back under control.

"How was it?"

"Amazing. We're definitely doing that again."

"Yes Duchess."