The Duel of The Dommes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, if you're doing this with a paying client, the thing to do is to put them in the chair and immobilise them first, and then let them watch you putting a bag of needles in the autoclave. That's actually just for show. They come in sterile bags and that yellow thing is a sharps bin. Show's a big part of the performance. So's anticipation."

Mistress Anastasia leaned forwards and tapped the plastic cup on the end of one needle, where it fit onto a syringe. Justine squealed. "You weren't kidding about not being a masochist, were you? I think I'll leave these in while I give you a taste of the whips and floggers. It'll encourage you to keep your legs spread nice and wide, won't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Justine said.

"Ordinarily I'd let somebody pick them out yourself, but I'm worried you might faint." Anastasia pulled off her surgical gloves and began unfastening Justine's restraints. "You definitely like bondage though, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How would feel about showing those photos to your slave?"

"Frightened and excited, Mistress."

"You wouldn't necessarily want to do that, but you think you'd enjoy it if you did?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, don't worry, we're going to keep those under wraps for now. I don't think they'd help you look all Domly and powerful would they?"

"No, Mistress." Justine got to her feet, keeping her thighs spread as wide as she could. Mistress Anastasia took her shoulders and positioned her a few feet away from the gynaecological chair. She went over to a box on the wall and lowered a chain from the ceiling. A pair of leather manacles dangled from its end.

"Hands up." Justine did as she was told and Anastasia strapped her wrists into the manacles. Anastasia walked back to the box on the wall and started raising the chain. "Ordinarily, I'd put a client in legspreaders and fasten those to the eyebolt on the floor, but I think you have enough incentive to keep your legs apart without that at the moment. And I'd crank the chain tight enough to have them on tiptoe, but you can stand flat footed for now."

The chain pulled tight, but not uncomfortably so, and Anastasia walked away from the box on the wall to the array of whips and floggers. "Actually no, forget I said that. What you do is you make them lock their own ankles into the spreader and fix it to the floor themselves. However submissive they are, some might find a Dominatrix going down on her knees to fiddle with a slave's feet less than toppy. And the fact that they're standing up at the time makes that even worse. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Justine said.

"Now, how much experience do you have of being spanked?"

"Very little, Mistress."

"And with tools? I take it you've never been caned, but have you experienced a crop or a strap before?"

"Just a crop, Mistress. I really didn't like it."

"One nice touch can be to blindfold or hood a slave so they can't see what tools you're using. You can do a bait and switch as well. This..." Justine felt her blood turn to ice as Anastasia took a coiled bullwhip off a hook "is just for show. Never use it on a client. But if they can't see what you're doing you can crack it a few times..." she did, twice, "before hitting them with something else. You can really hurt somebody badly with one of these if you don't know what you're doing. There are also people good enough with them that they could whip all of those needles out of your lips without ever touching your skin."

Mistress Anastasia put the bullwhip back and walked behind Justine. Justine felt a warm hand gently cup her right buttock. "Only ever whip the bum. Not the back, and not the feet or hands. This is two of the biggest muscles in your body with a thick pad of fat cushioning it. It can take a lot more abuse than somewhere with delicate bones close to the surface. The small floggers, or a crop can be used on the nipples, but you need to hit from above or below. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Justine said, then squeaked and jumped.

"That was a tawse. It's a split strap with some reinforcement in in it. Small, inconspicuous and rather painful. It's ideal for a bait and switch with the bullwhip as it's easy to secrete about your person, even if you're dolled up in skintight rubber. What do we say?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Please strike me again."

"If you insist." This time Justine braced herself and moved less. The feeling of all the needles in her labia jiggling as she jerked her body away from the first blow had been awful, even if it hadn't hurt anything like as much as the strap. "That whole business looks great in femdom films, and some guys are into it, but some just want you to hit them so hard they can't even think about thanking you, begging for another or counting. You soon get to tell which are which. Generally you should stick to the crops and floggers for the lightweights, and not be thinking of anything less than a strap for the pain puppies."

Mistress Anastasia put the tawse back in its place on the rack, and came back with a cane.

"This is a cane. It's one of the heavier ones here, malacca, and it's going to leave welts on your bottom. That's another reason to keep your aim focused. There are places besides the bum that you can whip without doing any damage but your clients won't thank you for leaving welts that can be seen below the hem of a short skirt or a pair of shorts. I'm going to give you at least six hard strokes with this and they will really hurt. If you can take six without too much dancing or squealing, that's all you get. If you can't keep still, you'll take twelve. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Justine braced herself and tried her hardest not to flinch as she heard the cane hissing through the air. It stopped without touching her, and Mistress Anastasia giggled. The next stroke didn't connect but a shorter, quieter one right afterwards did. Justine bit down on her tongue and was proud that she kept her bottom still.

"There, see how easy that was? Five to go."

***

"If I give you a couple of straps to practice with, do you think your slave would be willing to let you practice on him? And don't say it's your decision not his."

Mistress Anastasia had removed the needles from Justine's pussy before releasing her from the overhead chain. She hadn't been kidding that the neoprene dragon tail was a lot worse than a cane. Justine was currently fastened to the wheel on the wall, and quite glad that the central leather cushion was in the small of her back, rather than under her buttocks. Mistress Anastasia had taken a few photos of Justine's bottom before removing the needles and releasing her. The motor drive was slowly rotating it while Mistress Anastasia spoke to her. Justine was enjoying that. She also felt proud that she had only taken six cuts of the cane, rather than twelve. Her pussy was sore and her bottom was occasionally giving flares of pain as her weight was shifted by her slow rotation, but she felt pretty good.

"I'm not sure I'd want him to see my ass until the marks are gone, Mistress."

"That's a good point, and I'm glad you thought of that. Not what I asked, though."

"I don't think he's into pain, but I'm sure he's willing to help with my homework."

"Good. How do you feel about watersports?"

"I have pissed in his mouth, Mistress. And a couple of other boys. He actually swallowed instead of letting it run out."

"And have you drank piss yourself?"

"No, Mistress, but I have been pissed on. By boys and girls."

"Well, we can soon fix that." Mistress Anastasia picked up a small bucket, pulled down her leggings and a thong that Justine thought was from French Connection, and pissed into it. Listening to the urine splash into the clear plastic container was the most erotic thing that had happened since Justine had felt the sound in her urethra. "There. Another treat to reward you for being a good girl. Am I right in thinking you find the idea of drinking Mistress' waste more appealing than the needles and the whips?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you're going to drink up every last drop for me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How about scat? Ever played with shit?"

"No, Mistress. I've never played with shit. Giving or receiving."

Justine was upside down now and shivered as she felt a feather duster dance against her clitoris and sore labia. She bit her tongue and closed her eyes.

"Eyes open, slut, or Mistress won't touch your pussy again." Justine snapped her eyes open as quickly as she could. "Better." As she rotated slowly back upright, the duster slithered over her nipples. "Is this suiting you a bit better than the whip demonstration?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"And you enjoy grovelling, begging and demeaning yourself, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you looking forwards to drinking my delicious piss?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very much."

"Do you think having a taste of the sort of pain sluts come to a dungeon for has given you a better idea of how to deal with them?"

"I hope so, Mistress."

"So do I. And I think you've learned that needles in the naughty bits or a quirt can be handled, even by a fragile little snowflake with no pain tolerance at all. It doesn't seem to be a fashionable notion in S&M these days, but I've always felt that you should at least try anything you're planning to do to somebody else."

"Yes, Mistress." Justine wondered if that was why Mistress Anastasia had picked out a baby Domme who was a switch to represent her in the contest.

"I imagine that as you have a chastity slave, you have an idea of how tease and denial works already?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you enjoying the feeling of being teased like this yourself?"

"Very much, Mistress." Justine was back upside down and had to stop herself purring as the duster tickled her crotch.

"Do you know how to milk his prostate?"

"No, Mistress. I'm letting him out and giving him ruined orgasms. Footjobs and handjobs."

"And he stays locked away while he's sucking cock and being buttfucked?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'll show you how to milk a prostate, then. It's a lot easier to do it with a finger than one of those silly aneoros things."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You could also try using a vibrator on him. Even locked away, buzzing his balls and his cock should have him squirting. You need a proper one for that though, not just a dildo with a wimpy little battery powered buzzer inside it. A proper wand."

"I have one of those, Mistress. And I'm a bit embarrassed I didn't think to try that. I've seen clips of chaste boys spurting from that online."

"I'm sure you've seen photos of them spurting from electroplay, needles or stomping as well, of course. Best to get some practice before doing that to him, though."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you remember what I told you the wheel can be used for?"

"Yes, Mistress. Am I permitted to beg for that?"

"You are."

"Please may I worship your feet Mistress? May I kiss and lick your shoes?"

"I'm very pleased with you, Justine. I'm going to take my shoes off and let you worship my stockinged feet."

"Thank you, Mistress," Justine said. She was less enthusiastic about that than she might have been, but was determined not to show it. Sucking toes or licking shoes or boots she could enjoy, but nylons had an unpleasant prickly texture against her tongue the one time she'd tried sucking a girls toes without taking her tights off first. Of course, next to what she'd already gone through this afternoon, that was nothing.

Mistress Anastasia stopped and locked the wheel the next time Justine's head reached its lowest point, removed her courts and extended one foot. Justine licked and sucked at it eagerly.

***

"Is it tasty?"

Mistress Anastasia had poured her piss into a metal dogbowl, and Justine was on all fours, lapping it up with her tongue after sucking up as much as she could manage. The salty sour taste wasn't as bad as all that, and Justine wondered how it would have felt to have Mistress Anastasia piss straight into her mouth like she did with Dylan.

Justine stopped licking. "It's delicious, Mistress," she said. "Exquisite nectar."

"Good. You may stop licking. I'm going to let you come now, but I want you to keep your face in the bowl while you masturbate."

"Thank you, Mistress. May I finger myself? Truly?"

"You may. And don't even think of faking."

Justine didn't think she'd need to bother. Her arousal had hardly died down since she was released from the wheel. She slipped her right hand back between her legs and leaned forwards a little. Her labia were still sore, but her clitoris responded to her fingertips eagerly, and it wasn't long before she grunted like a pig and squirted. Mistress Anastasia looked down at her.

"Lick that up as well," she said pointing at the small puddle on the rubber tiles under Justine's crotch. Justine crawled round on all fours and began to lick, thinking about everything else that might have been spilled on the floor she was licking besides her discharge.

***

"Anything planned for the weekend?"

"No, Mis..." Justine stopped herself. "No, Pippa."

"I'm thinking you might enjoy the occasional session as a reward. Less needles and whips and more bondage and humiliation. Sound fun?"

"Very. Do I need to be available for something over the weekend?"

"No, this is just a warning. Drinking urine might give you a fearful dose of the squits in two or three days. That's why we did this today, so that you get that over the weekend, rather than while you're at Uni."

"Thanks for the warning."

"You're my protege, so having you shit yourself in front of your housemates isn't a good idea. To be honest, I wouldn't do that to a slave with a humiliation fetish, never mind a baby Domme I'm supposed to be mentoring."

"Got you," Justine said. "It'd be a pretty mean trick to play on somebody deliberately." She hoped that Dylan hadn't had trouble like that after drinking her piss. If he had, he hadn't mentioned it. Maybe he had a strong enough stomach for it not to be a problem.

"Anyway, as you're renting a place with one bathroom and might not have a straight run at it in an emergency, this might be useful." Mistress Anastasia took a shrinkwrapped adult diaper out of the cabinet full of medical tools and toys. "Don't wear it in front of your slave."

"Thank you, I hope I won't need it." Something occurred to Justine all of a sudden. "This is why sessions with a pro Domme are so expensive isn't it? All of these consumables. Those needles probably cost more than one of the fancy canes or posh whips."

"Not quite that much, but I was hoping that penny might drop at some point. The duster will have to be replaced as well. It's a very bad idea to use something like that on more than one person's genitals, particularly if they're excited or bleeding. Then there's cleaning the floor and a lot of other stuff besides an hour," she paused and looked at her phone, "actually an hour and three quarters, so that that's two sessions, but the labour that goes into the session."

"Hey, I wasn't going to argue that it was a rip off. Not with my web presence as a spiny pussied Princess."

Mistress Anastasia cackled. "Fair enough," she said. "Sure you're okay to be on your way now, little finduck?"

"I'm good, thank you," Justine said. "Actually, I feel great." She slipped the nappy into her book bag, along with the couple of straps she'd borrowed. "And I want to look at a few places in town before everywhere closes. I might be sitting a bit funny on the bus home, though."

12