The Dungeon Lord Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned down at her, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Just having a little fun," I said, running my hands through her hair. I imagined how I would grab both of her ponytails, yanking her forward and shoving my hard dick deep into her mouth, but it wasn't time yet.

Ivy didn't say anything, but I could see a flicker of something in her eyes. Was it desire or fear? I couldn't tell.

"Hey, let's play another game," I said, trying to distract myself from my own thoughts.

Ivy nodded eagerly, still looking a little dazed. It might not have been the fall, but from my spell. Who could know?

"Sure, what game?"

"How about this? I'll hold out my hand like this," I said, holding my hand out in front of me, "and you have to close your eyes and guess what I'm holding."

"Okay, let's do it." Ivy nodded, looking excited at that moment.

I headed down to the kitchen to take some stuff and to check whether anyone might hear us or check in on us. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen, so I felt confident.

I got back, and we played another "funny" game. It was funny for me, at least.

I decided to start with a pickle. Of course, I wanted her to "guess" what was hidden in my pants, but revenge was a dish best served cold.

When she opened her mouth, showing that her little, wet tongue was ready to start our game, I realized something important: I was needed in the Dungeon. I was receiving an urgent mental call from Vivian.

Author's Note:

Kevin has an ability point. How he spends it, dear readers, is up to you.

Here are the next options:

The first level of "Mind Reading" allows reading the minds of the subject. Kevin can read only the thoughts the creature is having at that very moment. He could know what his mother is eager for or what his sister is dreaming of.

The second level of "Hypnosis" is "Regression Therapy" and it grants Kevin the ability to guide the subject back to past experiences, even traumatic ones. He could put his mother into a trance and become her first man who took her virginity. Also, he could put his stepsister into a trance and become her daddy for a while.

The second level of "Hypnosis" is "Ideo-Motor Response" and Kevin can suggest specific physical responses or movements to the subject, such as moving their arm or hand. He could control their movements and make them rub their clitorises during dinner time. Also, he could make them trip and fall at any moment.

"The Telekinesis Branch" includes two possible abilities.

As you remember, Kevin chose "Invisible Hand" that can manipulate different small objects at a distance of 5 meters from Kevin, but he needs to be able to see them.

Having unlocked the ability, Kevin got access to other abilities based on "Invisible Hand."

The second level of "Invisible hand" is "Double Hands," and it grants Kevin the ability to use two invisible hands in order to manipulate different small objects at a distance of 7 meters. He could fight with two daggers or undo someone's bra.

"Phantom Grasp" can envelop some creatures - no more than 10 kilograms total - and make them unable to move, or it can change their positions. He could make his mom get stuck in the washing machine or make his stepsister get stuck under the bed.

Don't forget, though, that Kevin can also spend his ability point in an entirely different branch.

"The Illusion Branch" contains two abilities on its first tier.

"Concealing Aura" can distract people who are currently focused upon Kevin, though it's quite weak at the first level. It also works better at night and when targeting fewer people at a time. He could sneak into his relatives' bedrooms to have fun with his mother or his sister.

"Mellow metamorphosis," meanwhile, grants Kevin the ability to pretend to be somebody else for a short time. He could look like his stepfather or like his sister and go into the bathroom while his female relatives are taking a shower.

If you read this text, I'm really glad for you and me. So, could you write some answers in the comments?

1. Should Kevin choose an urgent call from his Dungeon or stay and have fun with his sister?

2. If he stays, will he try to push her limits and make her suck on him?

Or will he be bold enough to fuck her?

I'm looking forward to getting your answers in the comments!

12