The Dungeon Lord Ch. 02

Story Info
A Dungeon Lord's fight is coming... Will he succeed?
3.4k words
4.47
5.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRiley
MrRiley
64 Followers

I was sitting on the jet-black throne and felt quite comfortable. The green light filled the room, making everything a bit otherworldly and sinister. Despite being under the ground, the air was fresh and crisp.

Having mulled the options over, I decided to inquire about some nuances.

"So Vivian," I said, frowning in contemplation, "I must choose one ability from the list you have presented to me, but I am unsure of which one would be the most useful."

Vivian was standing meekly in front of me, crossing her arms behind her back. Her high, plump tits were thrust out as she nodded understandingly.

"Each ability has its own strengths and weaknesses, Master. It is a difficult choice to make."

"I can see I have one ability point," I said. "How often will I get these points? And for what?"

"It depends on how often you engage in battles," Vivian explained. "More ability points could be obtained for non-consensual sex after defeating enemies. Thus, it is better not to be overpowered, Master."

"I see," I said, stroking my chin. "And how are points allocated if I fight with my...servants? By the way, do I have any creatures loyal to me?"

"Sure, Master," Vivian said. "It's important to note, however, that there are only a few goblins who still obey you. As far as the points' allocation, most of the experience is given to the owner of the combatants; hence you are the one who will gain the best part."

I couldn't stop staring at her big melons while she was speaking.

"Interesting," I said, raising my eyebrows in curiosity. "Are there any levels?"

"Only levels of abilities, Master," Vivian said, her voluptuous body shimmering in the green light. "You may defeat enemies and gain some experience to improve your abilities, and with new abilities defeat enemies again..."

"What about the dungeon system? How does it work?" I asked.

"You possess an internal feeling of a cave system that is at your disposal, Master," Vivian replied. "You may construct traps if you own enough energy for that. At first the rival's sexually taken energy is counted, afterward how much energy is produced by your slaves. Every captive will produce some emotional energy that can be utilized to make traps or alter cave system conditions."

"So...it's better to have more... slaves, right? Can I get them on the ground?"

"Certainly, Master," Vivian said. "This is one of the reasons why the dungeons are invaded from time to time."

"What about other dungeons?" I asked. "Can you tell me more about them?"

"Certainly, Master. There have been other dungeons who were ruled by Dungeon Lords or Masters. Each Lord calls himself whatever he wishes. Sometimes Dungeon Lords have assisted each other and joined forces, and sometimes they have fought for power and clout. Some Dungeon Lords dwelt underground where they pulled strings; some Dungeon Lords resided in ivory towers where they ruled all of their subjects' lives with codes of laws and armies of enforcers. However, there are few Dungeon Lords left alive on our continent."

"What happened to them?"

"Women," Vivian said sadly. "They destroyed them."

"Could you be more specific?"

"Women living above consider all men nothing more than cattle to breed or to fight under their leadership; hence they consider all Dungeon Lords their natural enemies. Once queendoms joined hands and slew the majority of those Dungeon Lords who ruled above ground. Women wield power up there now."

"Can these women find me?" I asked. I wasn't scared, but...yes, I was scared.

"The previous Dungeon Lord has been defeated recently," Vivian replied. "There is still time. However, I recommend you spend it wisely."

"I see. Thank you for your explanation, Vivian. I need to think a bit longer before choosing the ability."

Vivian silently bowed down.

I sat back on my throne, as black as the soul of a slavemaker, deep in thought. After much consideration, I made my decision.

"I have decided, Vivian. I choose the ability of hypnosis. It seems like it would be the most versatile and useful power in a variety of situations."

Vivian nodded, a sly smile on her face.

"A wise choice, Master. Hypnosis can be a very powerful tool in the right hands..."

I mentally chose "Hypnosis" and confirmed my choice. The world immediately changed.

A new piece of knowledge was inserted into my mind. I gripped the arms of the throne as hard as I could, trying to keep the dancing green world in front of me. It was like the last time I visited a roller coaster. But after a while, the emerald-green lights stopped spinning and circling. I felt something change within me.

"Master, I am sorry to bother you at the moment, but there is an enemy unit not far from here." Vivian's voice sounded distant as if it were coming from miles upon miles away.

I rubbed my eyes.

"What enemies?!" I exclaimed.

"I will explain everything, Master," Vivian said. "Could you follow me? Some creatures that could come in handy are nearby."

***

Having listened to Vivian, I grasped the complexity of the situation, and I came up with a plan.

I was in a quite dark tunnel with my new ten servants - with goblins.

"Alright, listen up, goblins," I commanded as I gathered my ten new servants around me. "We've got a fight on our hands, and I've got a plan to win it."

I looked at each of the goblins. Their grey-green faces were eager and ready for action.

"Our opponents are two women knights," I continued. "There are also three dog-like men in spandex suits - the 'Spandex Squad'. Last but not least, there's a female priest. We're going to have to use all of our wits and skills to defeat them."

The goblins nodded in agreement, eager to do whatever it took to win the fight. The embittered lustful eyes of goblins were glittering in the dark of the tunnel.

"Here's what we're going to do," I said, a smirk on my lips. "I'm going to pretend to have escaped your grasp and beg for help from the priest. Once I have her under my hypnotic trance, I'll make her believe I'm a captive and need her help. She'll lead the charge, and the rest of our opponents will follow precisely to your prepared ambush."

The goblins cackled with glee, loving the idea of a sneak attack.

"But you can't let your guard down," I warned them. "The fight will still be hard, but we'll emerge victorious and fuck their brains out!"

***

I knelt at the crossroads of the dungeon, and I was watching the female priest, who was leading the group of knights and their canine companions. I saw a petite figure of the blond woman clad in a golden robe with two toned women in leather armour who were jet black-haired and redheaded warriors with men in spandex suits on their fours. Those three ripped figures clad in head-to-toe spandex were treading on their hands and knees. Their gait was like the shuffle of a bear.

The priest was the first to notice me, kneeling and panting, and she immediately raised her staff, ready for battle.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" she demanded, her voice echoing through the dark, damp dungeon.

"Please, help me, Mistress!" I cried out. "I've managed to escape the goblins, but they're right behind me!"

The priest rushed over to me, concern etched on her face. "What happened?"

That was the moment I had been waiting for. I made eye contact with the priest. I focused my energy. She tried to resist, but my powers were too strong. Her eyes glazed over as she fell under my spell.

"You must help me," I whispered, my voice barely audible. "I am a goblin's victim."

She tamely nodded.

"They're over there," I said, pointing to where the goblins were waiting in ambush. "I don't know how many there are."

"Isadora, Mariah, take your doggies and check this passage," she said in a lovely young voice. An emotionless voice.

"Aye, aye, Mother Melinda," the warriors answered, unsheathing strange-looking metal rods. They were about as thick as a man's thumb.

Both women with their "pets" in spandex went in said direction.

Two goblins pretended to escape and fled as fast as they could on their short legs.

"Get them!" the women shouted.

The Spandex Squad sprang into action, each of them baring their altered teeth as they rushed to pursue their two targets.

As the young priestess focused her attention on me, the women were caught off guard as my other eight goblins emerged from the shadows, brandishing their weapons. I watched them try to defend themselves.

The goblins were small, but they were fierce and cunning fighters. They circled the women, jabbing at them with their crude weapons and snarling with malice and lust. The women fought back with all their might, striking out with their metal bars and shields and trying to stay on the defensive.

The goblins were quick and nimble, and they attacked with a frenzy of blows that the women had difficulty blocking. The women were determined, however, and they stood their ground and fought back.

The brunette parried the goblin's blows and counter-attacked with swift, bone-breaking strikes. The redhead used her shield to push back a group of goblins while the other used her iron bar to dispatch a particularly aggressive goblin.

I saw them begin to feel the strain of fighting so many foes. One of them took a glancing blow to the shoulder while the other narrowly avoided a goblin's spear thrust. They knew they had to end the battle quickly before they became overwhelmed.

But my plan was not done yet.

"Melinda," I whispered.

She turned to me with a blank face.

"Melinda, goblins are victims too," I said. "Help them!" I tried to focus all the energy that I possessed. At once, I felt tired.

The miniature priestess, with a faraway look in her eyes, lifted her hands up. The nearest goblin hesitated for a moment, uncertain whether to take her help or not, but then the healer began to chant, her voice rising in a hypnotic melody.

The goblin, injured in the fight, stumbled towards the priest, drawn in by the soothing sound of her voice. As the priest touched the goblin, her hands began to glow with an otherworldly light, and the goblin's wounds began to close.

It was clear that the tide of battle was going to turn.

The women fought side by side, covering each other's backs as they moved around the battlefield. They were determined to protect each other and defeat the goblins, no matter the cost.

They were able to hold their own, their swords biting deep into goblin flesh. And yet, while they were fighting, Melinda continued to work her strange magic, healing the goblins even as they battled against her allies. The women knights watched in horror as the goblins they had just wounded began to rise again, their wounds closing before their very eyes.

Suddenly, the redheaded knight shouted. "Sistren's Power!"

The air around them crackled with energy, and a bright blue light enveloped their bodies.

As the light faded, I saw women smugly smirk. It looked like they'd felt a surge of power coursing through their veins.

With renewed vigor, both warriors charged back into the fray, their metal bars flashing in the dim light of the dungeon.

The goblins were caught off guard by their sudden resurgence, and for a moment, it seemed as though the knights had gained the upper hand.

I needed to intervene! It was quite a risky idea, but what else could I do?

I took a step forward and shouted. "Isadora! Isadoraaaa!"

The redheaded warrior gave me a quick glance while sending another goblin to the wall.

It was enough for me. I managed to capture her eye.

"Your weapon is on fire!" I shouted again.

The knight's eyes widened in surprise, and with a grimace of pain, she dropped her metal bar and tried to extinguish the imaginary flames. Immediately, she was overpowered, surrounded by four goblins who seized her in a vice-like grip. She had lost her weapon and found herself bare-handed and vulnerable on the dungeon floor.

The goblins were merciless, their claws tearing at her armor and leaving deep scratches and cuts. She struggled to break free, but they were too strong. The knight lashed out with her fists, striking one of the goblins in the face, but another goblin replaced him at once, grabbing her arm.

I felt really tired and fell to my knees. I needed to take a rest. I wasn't completely exhausted, but the last attempt had been a bit too much.

Suddenly, my back was burned by a hit! I jumped away and turned around.

The small, blonde priestess's eyes were full of fury. She tried to hit me again, but the fire that was smoldering within me broke out!

I evaded the strike and slapped the blonde right in her face! With all my might!

She flew off to the side!

I ran up and hit her in the stomach, and she doubled over in pain!

I grabbed her dropped metal bar that she'd hit me and swung!

"Ple...please! Mer...mercy..." she said in a weak voice.

"Are you giving in?"

"Yes...you've won..."

Keeping an eye on her, I checked the battle.

The goblins were too powerful for the redheaded warrior, and they had already overpowered her. They were tying her up while the other four goblins were holding back the brunette.

"Traitor!" she exclaimed, trying to fight through green creatures, but goblins didn't allow her to do that.

"No, I'm not a traitor," I said, watching her desperate attempts.

With the redhead had already been tied up, my minions pressed their attack on the brunette.

Soon she found herself in a tight spot as eight goblins grappled with her on the ground in the dungeon. She struggled to free herself, but the goblins were relentless, their small but powerful bodies proving to be a challenge for the knight. She fought back with all her might, trying to twist and turn her body so that she might free a limb and gain some advantage.

The battle was intense, with each of the goblins vying for control over the knight. I could see the sweat on her forehead as she struggled to break free, but the weight of the goblins was bearing down on her.

The brunette knight was determined to win the battle, and she continued to fight back with everything she had. Despite her efforts, she was growing tired.

Soon, she was placed next to the redheaded girl.

The knights lay defeated on the ground, their weapons scattered about them.

"Good job, goblins," I said with a sly grin on my face. "You followed my plan perfectly."

The goblins cheered and hugged each other, proud of their victory.

Finally! It felt like it'd been ages, but I'd won!

But it wasn't the end.

I heard the sound of coming "doggies." Three toned figures came back out of the dark tunnel.

"Stay the fuck there! Or I kill your fucking bitches!" I tried to sound as intimidating as I could.

The men froze on all fours.

"Submit! Now!" I put my foot on the brunette's throat. "Order them to submit or I kill you!"

"A po...pose...of...submission..." she croaked, her face slowly turning purple because of my foot on her throat.

The "doggies" submitted. They lay on the ground, holding crossing hands behind their backs.

"Get them!" I ordered goblins, and they dashed across the cavern to capture the dog-men.

I was really angry. It had been a close call. I could have lost. The smoking black fire within me was growing stronger and stronger... I was going to fuck my captives' brains out.

It was time to "have fun"!

I decided to begin with Melinda, the petite priest who had dared to strike me!The goblins had already tied her arms behind her back and forced her to kneel. Her golden robe was almost intact, except for some mud stains.

I unbuttoned her shirt and her breasts popped out. Surprisingly, they were perky and small, and her nipples were hard.

"Hmm...somebody's horny, hun?" I asked.

"You, filthy beast, can do everything with my body, but you won't get me!" she spat out angrily.

I became furious. She dared to speak with me like that! She wasn't my mother! She must be punished properly! I would be in charge from then on! I was the Dungeon Lord.

I was the Chosen one!

"Open. Your. Fucking. Mouth. Bitch!" I said with an authoritative tone.

She reluctantly opened her small mouth.

Smack!

"Wider!" I exclaimed, giving her another slap.

Smack!

Her head rolled on her neck, but she opened her mouth wider.

"It's time to suffer, bitch!" I snarled, and with one thrust, I buried my cock in the back of her mouth.

I grabbed her head and started fucking her throat. Surprisingly, she didn't show any signs of gagging.

My fingers spread wide in her hair, holding her skull tightly in my grasp as my hips thrusted forward, driving my cock between her lips, ramming deep as my balls slapped her chin. Her eyes were wide open, begging me to stop, but I kept fucking her mouth relentlessly, slamming as deep as I could!

The sounds of my merciless face-fucking were echoing throughout the cavern. I groaned, pressing her helpless blonde head to my groin and forcing my dick all the way into her wet mouth. The hot rush of my cum started exploding into her throat. Gulping sounds made me calm and relaxed.

I saw her breathe slowly through her nostrils while I was erupting inside her throat and she was swallowing every droplet of my hot jizz. Her cheeks flushed, her nostrils were flaring while she was greedily breathing, and the rhythmic contractions of her throat had me on cloud nine. I watched her amazing eyes grow as big as saucers while my cock was pulsating and delivering all of my pent-up jizz. The wet, muffled sounds of her swallowing were audible to both my content goblins and the two increasingly-upset women.

I pulled my cock from Melinda's mouth with a slurping sound; its entire length was shiny with her copious saliva. She loudly swallowed.

Damn! My body must have really been responding to that slut. My cock felt like it could get even harder then.

I grabbed her by her hair and bent her over the floor, pulled up her robe, and saw pretty pink panties. They were soaking wet!

"You're a horny slut!" I said with anticipation. "You will be punished... later. For now, I have to go. Guys, get them to the throne hall."

I felt invigorated. I felt exuberant. I needed to think about the next ability I would choose...

I was told I could get home using my connection with my home world... Hmm, who was I going corrupt at home first?

Author's Note:

Kevin got another ability point. How he spends it, dear readers, is up to you.

Here are the next options:

The first level of "Mind Reading" allows reading the minds of the subject. Kevin can read only the thoughts the creature was having at that very moment.

Regression Therapy: The second level of "Hypnosis" grants Kevin the ability to guide the subject back to past experiences, even traumatic ones.

Ideo-Motor Response: At this level, Kevin can suggest specific physical responses or movements to the subject, such as moving their arm or hand.

Don't forget, though, that Kevin can also spend his ability point in an entirely different branch.

"The Telekinesis Branch" includes two possible abilities.

"Phantom Grasp" can envelop some creatures - no more than 10 kilograms total - and make them unable to move, or it can change their positions.

"Invisible hand" can manipulate different small objects at a distance of 5 meters from Kevin, but he would need to be able to see them.

"The Illusion Branch" contains two abilities on its first tier.

"Concealing Aura" can distract people who are currently focused upon Kevin, though it's quite weak at the first level. It also works better at night and when targeting fewer people at a time.

"Mellow metamorphosis," meanwhile, grants Kevin the ability to pretend to be somebody else for a short time.

The second question is, who would you like Kevin to corrupt first: his step-sister, his step-father, or his mom?

MrRiley
MrRiley
64 Followers