All Comments on 'The Dungeon Master Ch. 01'

by _kyrie_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the title

Feeling just a tiny bit dissapointed you didn't continue along the madoka line of titled chapters by attaching a quote from each as the description for the espisode.

RownaIrishNalioRownaIrishNalioalmost 12 years ago
A Beautiful Beginning

You have the happy knack for creating the most interesting stories that insist on drawing the reader in and insisting that they stay. I admire that immensely, as i can not do it myself. Thank you for writing and please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This is wonderful but needs to be longer please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please...

Hi kyrie...just wondering if you intended to continue the story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Promising Beginning.

To _kyrie_,

This is a tale well-begun, and I anticipate even better to come.

And to the pointless prat who made the second posting to this story, I see that the screwup fairy has visited us again! Vitriol and an impoverished vocabulary won't foist poor self-esteem off on maledoms and femsubs. We're here, we're kinky, and we're not going away. The People's Republic of Egalitaria isn't for everyone, and getting one's panties in a twist about it doesn't solve anything!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good start

I think you did a wonderful job for the first chapter. But one suggestion, is to maybe have the next chapter a bit longer. Other than that, it was great :)

I cant wait till i get to read the next chapter

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 16 years ago
Great!

i cannot wait to read more of this story. thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yum

Fabulous potential

Joyce19063Joyce19063about 16 years ago
Right-Not Slave and Master---Just

Pieces of Shit and Victims

dewfariedewfarieabout 16 years ago
So far so good

I can see great potential with this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous