All Comments on 'The Dungeon Master Ch. 01'

by _kyrie_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dewfariedewfariealmost 16 years ago
So far so good

I can see great potential with this one.

Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 16 years ago
Right-Not Slave and Master---Just

Pieces of Shit and Victims

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yum

Fabulous potential

danalearnsdanalearnsalmost 16 years ago
Great!

i cannot wait to read more of this story. thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good start

I think you did a wonderful job for the first chapter. But one suggestion, is to maybe have the next chapter a bit longer. Other than that, it was great :)

I cant wait till i get to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Promising Beginning.

To _kyrie_,

This is a tale well-begun, and I anticipate even better to come.

And to the pointless prat who made the second posting to this story, I see that the screwup fairy has visited us again! Vitriol and an impoverished vocabulary won't foist poor self-esteem off on maledoms and femsubs. We're here, we're kinky, and we're not going away. The People's Republic of Egalitaria isn't for everyone, and getting one's panties in a twist about it doesn't solve anything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please...

Hi kyrie...just wondering if you intended to continue the story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This is wonderful but needs to be longer please.

RownaIrishNalioRownaIrishNalioalmost 12 years ago
A Beautiful Beginning

You have the happy knack for creating the most interesting stories that insist on drawing the reader in and insisting that they stay. I admire that immensely, as i can not do it myself. Thank you for writing and please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the title

Feeling just a tiny bit dissapointed you didn't continue along the madoka line of titled chapters by attaching a quote from each as the description for the espisode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous