The Dungeon Pt. 09

Story Info
Slave harmed/punishment exacted.
2.6k words
4.24
5.4k
00

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Four hours later Chase stopped working and released Precious from her harsh punishment. She stayed on the table until Chase directed her to move, her knees hitting the ground before her feet.

Her back was black and blue from the caning she had received and she had run out of tears from sobbing. Chase walked away, not waiting to see if the slave followed, toward the elevator doors. Three steps out Precious's collar activated, and she cried out which caused another shock.

"Oh, I forgot to push the button." Chase mentioned. "Now it is."

Although she wanted to move slowly, she knew if she didn't not keep up with him the punishment would continue the rest of the night. She knelt, trembling, at his feet in the elevator as she waited to return to her home.

When the door opened to the Dungeon, Chase pushed a button.

"Cocksucker, Worthless and Precious into Present. Useless, Whore and Pointless into Display. Wishful, Princess, Boy and Bitch into Kneel." Chase finished as he pushed Precious back to her cell. He had given her the hardest position, and she knew it was on purpose. She shouldn't have listened.

The slaves were into their positions within five minutes, starting out the endurance session. Chase paid them no attention as he moved through his Dungeon and into his bedroom. Turning on his survelance cameras and looked over his home.

"Cocksucker, your elbows need to be higher. Pointless, hands at shoulder height." The named slaves made the corrections and fell back into whatever state-of-mind allowed them to endure what their Master did. Only three hours into the endurance session Pointless moved and broke form, ending the count. "Slaves, released. Shower for thirty, chained to cell. Pointless, stairs, now."

The slaves scattered, the whispers barely reaching him as they asked Precious what had happened. Pointless walked slowly to the base of the stairs, kneeling before them as he waited. Chase left him kneeling there for over an hour, long after all of the other slaves had returned to their cells and snapped the chains to their collars, settling down with the small length of space they were allowed.

When his Master came to Pointless's side, he waited for commands. Having the man stand over him only built his sense of doom.

"Feet, slave." Chase commanded and Pointless got to his feet, hands behind his back. A severe cock cage was fitted to his cock, spikes threatening to spear flesh if he grew aroused. "Forward."

With a leash, the only way to not immobilize the slave getting too close to the exit, Chase paraded his slave into the crowded club. Pointless kept his eyes down as people looked at him whispering between themselves. Chase moved him to a chest against the wall and removed a posture collar made of stiff plastic and put it around Pointless's neck, forcing him to look ahead and meet the gaze of those who eyeballed him.

Finally deciding where he wanted to sit, Chase sat in a padded chair, pulling the leash to the ground, watching Pointless try and not tumble to his knees due to the collar. It held in neck exactly where he wanted it, restricting his ability to look side to side, just straight ahead.

People came up and spoke to Chase, each leaving his slave with a slap, smack some other correction. One man came up to his Master, barely looking at the slave on the floor.

"Can I rent for two hours? Ten grand?" the person offered and Chase handed Pointless's leash over to him.

"Basics, but if he resists, let me know." Chase told the man who nodded and lead the immobolized slave away.

* * * * * * *

Pointless lay in his cell, after his torturous two hours with the random client. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth, one eye was swollen shut. Marks on his wrists from struggling in handcuffs and ankles from rope were overshadowed by wounds on his body. That was only what could be seen, not all that had been done. Before he had been given a mild sedative, he described strangling repeatedly, and damage done with the knife found in the renter's possession when Chase went looking for his missing slave.

Chase was beside himself with fury. The client, now dead to the outside world, hung naked in the showers, spread-eagle with rope as open as he could be. The Master was going to torture the human for some time before he personally set him to one of the "projects" or in the lower floors for longer.

There was another thrall in the shower with him, to keep his anger in check, to keep Chase from slicing off the prisoner's cock and feeding it to him.

Leaving the bath area Chase moved to his slave's cell, checking on him. Lifting his radio to his mouth he spoke. "Abbott and Marlin. Report."

"Right away sir." came the response. Chase knelt next to his slave, running a hand over some of the wounds. The slave cringed, not from the touch but from the pain.

When the bouncers arrived, they waited outside Pointless's cell for commands. Chase lowered his voice as he spoke to the trembling slave. "I'm going to move you. Not sell you, move you. Rest assured that you will get revenge on the man who did this to you. But now, I need you to heal. Now, sleep."

Chase activated his collar and injected the sedative into the slave who didn't even flinch from the needle. Quick moments passed and Pointless closed his eyes, his breath evening out to restful sleep.

"There is a room, third floor, room four, that you will take him to. You will stay with him until I arrive."

"Yes, sir." Abbott confirmed. Between the two of them they lifted the slave gently, not to not disturb him, but because of his injuries. As the pair carried him out of the cell Chase moved to gather a few things to take to the room.

* * * * * * * *

When Chase made it to the third floor he saw Abbott and Marlin waiting in the room with a female holding a doctor's bag. As soon as Chase entered she moved to the slave on the bed. She gave Pointless a once over, administered a shot to his upper arm and turned to the Master.

"It's better if he sleeps. I gave him a strong antibiotic to combat any infection. Tomorrow I would like to see him awake and speak to him, if possible."

"Whatever you need to heal him." Chase told her. As he spoke he took a length of chain from his collar to a hook in the wall for such a purpose. "Is it better for him to be curled, or outstretched for healing?"

"Right now, I would let him do whatever he thinks is comfortable. As he heals, I might restrict, but right now, I want to make sure he doesn't get infected, or hurt more." the doctor explained. "I can put in a catheter for him since you don't want him getting up. Liquid diet."

"Whatever you need, Abbott and Marlin will provide any service you require. Yes?" Chase turned to look at the bouncers.

"Yes, sir." Abbott explained. Despite the work detail, the reward would be worth it.

Chase left the room, furious and with something to take his aggression out on.

* * * * * * *

Once back in the Dungeon he went to the shower, looking at his prisoner. The human would know pain until he went to the lower levels, then the torture would begin. Seeing the male stretched out before him, cock flaccid and watching the free male warily. The human had only had a beating to get him into the shower, now the pain would truly begin.

Chase took the rope that was holding the human up spread. He lessened the slack and brought him within reach. He took ahold of the prisoner's hair.

"You are now dead to the outside world. You will never see the light of day again. You will now know nothing but pain for damaging my property. What did you hope to gain? If you had actually killed him you would have taken his place. I would have you as my slave now if I thought I wouldn't kill you. Although it does lend to possibilities."

Chase picked up his thickest cane. It would be searing pain and leave deep bruises. As the cane came down the gag in the prisoners mouth made it impossible for anyone outside the room to hear him scream.

* * * * * * *

Chase brought Whore into Pointless's room, blindfolded. He didn't want the slaves to know their way around the places of the club they were not usually into. The female slave walked without hesitation behind her Master without sight. The door opened in, the bed position keeping the hallway out of Pointless's view.

The male slave was better, able to move around on his own now, but sill chained to the bed by his foot. He only had the length of chain to go to the bathroom and back. His body was still covered with bruises and bandages, although they were healing well.

When Chase stopped in the room Whore went to her knees, still blindfolded until the door was closed. She waited, back straight for her Master to command her.

"I see you are feeling better, Pointless." he spoke to the male slave.

Pointless nodded. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. I am sorry I failed you."

"You did not. You survived. That was what I required of you in that situation. The male who harmed you will never look above the ground when I am finished with him. But for now, I am planning a revenge but need to see where you are in recovery." Chase explained, removing Whore's blindfold. "Whore, service the slave. Pointless, do you remember your word?"

"Master has never given me a word." Pointless admitted. "I have not behaved well enough to be granted a word."

"Hmmm. I see. For now, I will grant you the word Appear. However, if you cannot last until you hear me speak that word, I will take it back and train you until you can."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master for my word." Pointless breathed a sigh as Whore came and wrapped her lips around his cock. It had been a long time since Pointless had been given pleasure. Either it had been denied or ripped from him. Nothing like the angel currently working his cock like she would do it forever.

Chase watched his oldest slave service the male with gusto. She knew if she did well, rewards were usually granted. Pointless was recovering well, if his moans were any indication. He needed the male slave to be able to perform to help exact revenge on the person who hurt him.

Pointless was now moaning and writhing. He wouldn't last much longer. Time to enforce the word. Chase leaned over to his slave. "Appear, Pointless." With a growl he thrust his hips up, feeling the female to take him deeper into her throat.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you." Pointless breathed out.

"Recover a little more and I will have a extra special revenge for you." Chase informed him and Pointless nodded. Putting the blindfold back on Whore's eyes, he led her from the room.

* * * * * * *

Pointless was out of the bed and kneeling on the floor when Chase entered. He was still restrained by the shackle on his ankle, keeping him from straying from the room. He knelt, head down, waiting for his Master to come collect him. The nurse had been in sometime earlier, Pointless had no way of determining night from day, and told him she would recommend that the slave return to his home. After she left Pointless moved to the floor. He was not allowed the comfort of a bed unless earned.

Chase looked at his slave, kneeling while waiting for him and smiled. The training had gone well. The slave had survived, and would now get his just reward.

"Had enough pampering, slave?" Chase questioned, a cane and leash in his hand.

"Yes, Master." Pointless's voice was quiet as he nodded. Chase attached the leash to the slave's collar and Pointless rose to his feet. He bowed his head and allowed his Master to put a blindfold over his eyes.

It took Chase very little prodding to return Pointless to the Dungeon. The slave sighed when he felt the collar vibrate as they entered the space. With the removal of the blindfold Pointless looked to his Master for instructions.

"Come with me, Pointless." Chase commanded as he unhooked the leash. Pointless waited for Chase to move and fell into step behind him. He led the slave to one of the punishment areas where the man who had wounded Pointless was stripped naked and bent over a bench, arms tightly stretched and legs fastened to the floor. He had a ball gag in his mouth, his eyes terrified. "Now, Pointless, this pathetic waste of flesh is the man who harmed you, yes?"

"Yes, Master." Pointless nodded.

"That's good, slave." Chase patted Pointless on the head like a puppy. "Now, it has been awhile since we have had one of these. A slave orgy." Chase saw Whore, Useless and Worthless smile, but the rest of them look confused. "This flesh here is available for fucking by any slave, any way, any time. Me, or an assistant will be here at all times for as many words as you slaves need. I want this flesh broken, sobbing and in more pain than he ever contemplated. Then I will decide if he stays as the lowest slave here, ship him to a worse dungeon...or taken to the lower floors." With those words he saw his three eldest slaves and Precious shudder. "But, Pointless, the first fuck is yours. I will remove or keep the gag, and any lubrication is right there, more for you than him. Which would you prefer?"

"No gag, please Master. I want to hear him scream as he made me scream." Pointless said, his eyes narrowing at the man. Chase removed the gag and the man started babbling. A sharp of the cane to his knees had the man creening.

Pointless's cock was stiff at the thought of taking revenge on his attacker, and the thought of unlimited releases while the man was tortured. Receiving a nod from his Master he moved behind the man, ready to spear him. A thin layer of lubrication coated Pointless's cock to stop the tight skin on skin drag. It would hurt from any size rather than the dry conditions.

The scream that erupted from the man as Pointless thrust inside of him made Chase's cock harden. It wasn't a scream of terror, it was a primal noise of pain having his ass torn apart by a slave whose purpose was to cause as much damage and pain as possible.

Given free reign the slave was taking full advantage of his freedom, building himself up to a fevered pitch within record time. "Master, please. May I have my word?"

"Yes, Pointless. You may. Appear." Chase agreed. Pointless's thrusts were harder before he cried out in his release. His hands gripped the man's hips, digging his nails into the other man's skin. When the slave was empty he fell to his knees before his Master, kissing his shoes in reverence. "Now then, who's next?"

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers