Now a Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Now that she is claimed/disobedience.
964 words
4.08
31.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is a much smaller chapter, trying to get into the mindset.

Now that she is a slave, there will be interaction with other slaves and transition into the series that focuses on the Dungeon.

* * * * * *

My watch read 6:01 as I entered the room. Madeline sat, back straight, chest thrust out displaying the clamps on her nipples. She didn't look at me, keeping her eyes focused on the floor.

"How long have you waited?" I questioned her.

"Twenty minutes, Sir. I didn't to be late. I wanted to be a good girl."

"That is a very good girl." I praised her running my hand over her breasts making sure to brush the clamps. A short intake of breath showed me she was already quite aroused.

"Thank you Sir. I am ready for any use you desire."

"You better be." I advised her. I moved to the dresser and picked up two sets of handcuffs before I ended up before her. "Look at me." I ordered her. Her gaze immediately came to mine. "What is your word?"

"Axel, Sir."

"Good." I took one wrist and handcuffed it to the same side ankle, repeating it for the other side. I tugged on the chain to her clamps eliciting a moan before I walked back a got the switch. "Lay back."

She fell back onto her back, her legs up in the air. I rubbed her ass feeling some of her juice already there.

SWISH

I connected with her thigh. "How many strikes did you get last night?"

"Fifty, Sir. I remember each one of them." she closed her eyes at the contact.

SWISH SWISH

Two landed on her ass. "What did you do when you left here last night?"

"I spent most of the time admiring my necklace; thinking about being here tonight." she spoke slowly. Ah, the tell tale sign of a lying human. I wished if they knew how bad they were at it, they would stop...but that hadn't been my experience.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked, moving the end of the switch over the bottom of her thighs, seeing her squirm. I wondered if she would lie about the lie.

"I pleasured myself last night thinking of you." her eyes went to her stomach, the way to get her eyes as far from mine as possible

"I told you..." I glared at her. "And there was no Sir in either of those sentences. Are you wanting me to punish you?"

"No Sir. I'm very sorry Sir."

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

I focused there strikes on her ass, the last whipping her asshole.

"How many did you take from me?"

"Six." her voice sounded both remorse and fear. I brought my hand down harder than before on her ass hearing her squeal.

I went to the dresser and removed two vibrators. When I returned to her I plunged one into her already slick cunt, pumping twice before pushed it into her ass, setting the machine humming. She shook her head, trying to deny the pleasure she was getting from it. Taking the second I turned it on and rammed it into her cunt.

"Oh my God Sir. Thank you Sir. May I, please." she begged.

"You will repay me twelve." I told her.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Please no. I'll do anything!" Fear dominated her eyes now, scared either of the punishment or my anger which I was not making efforts to hide.

"You will do this, and pray that I am in a better mood by the time you get finished." I said moving to the chair in the room. I sat and crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for the punishment to be over.

I heard her breath quicken as her arousal grew. She moaned and shook her head. Her first climax had her screaming in pleasure, but knowing that by the time she was done, it would be torture.

The second and third came easily and with as much intensity. She groaned as she felt the next one growing.

It took her over an hour before she reached the twelve I demanded. She was in tears as I emptied her. This time she didn't try to hide it as she sniffled. Looking at me she saw no sympathy in my eyes. Without speaking, i released her from the cuffs, moving so her hands would not catch me.

"I'm so sorry Sir. It will never happen again, Sir. I swear." she pleaded. "Please Sir. I swear. Let me serve you."

My erection was no longer there, having to wait for her punishment to end. I laid her on her back, stretching her limbs out to the side.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

All of the blows landed on her inner thighs, one of the most sensitive areas on the body. She moaned at the pain, but was afraid of my reaction.

"I am not in a better mood." I informed her and she immediately came to me. I held her off with a wave of my hand. "We are done for tonight."

The look on her face was terror. I watched her as her mind went through all the things she could do.

"Please Sir, let me make it up to you. I'm so sorry Sir." she sobbed at my turning her away this evening. She fell to her knees, trying to grovel at my feet. I stepped back every time she got closer.

"No." my voice was firm, tinted with anger. "I will see you next Friday evening. If you are unable to follow simple instructions until then, I will punish you. If it happens a third time I will take my necklace and leave."

I left her sobbing on the floor.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers