The Dungeon Pt. 12

Story Info
Boy getting to perform.
2.7k words
3.94
3.9k
2
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

Boy trembled in excitement. Master had promised him more humiliation that evening, working with the other pleasure slut and he quivered to think what he had in mind. He was kneeling outside of his Master's new exhibit.

Master returned with the female named Pleasure. She was his other pleasure whore, and the one he said Boy would be performing with. Containing a shudder Boy didn't care who was with him, just as long as he got to perform.

CRACK

The cane landed on Boy's back, near his ass and he stilled with a great amount of effort. He now knew Master was behind him and watching.

"Boy, stand." came the command and the slave jumped to his feet, his hands behind his back. He felt the presence of Master behind him. His cock ached it was so hard. "You will be wearing these." Master told him and attached nipple clamps to his chest. Boy moaned as the severe clamps nearly pinched his nipples in half. The long chain running between them hung down to nearly touch his stiff cock. "Back down, Boy. I am not ready for you, yet."

Boy went to his knees once more, the chain pulling as he moved. Master took Pleasure and moved her into the room. Boy watched her go, trying to imagine all the things Master would have her do. Finally Master came back out and snapped a leash to Boy's collar.

A moan of disappointment escaped Boy's mouth when he saw the box which had become his was empty. The glass was tinted so Boy couldn't see if anyone was out there. Master stopped and Boy sank to his knees to await a command.

Now in the room was a bed low to the ground and a bowl sitting at the foot of the bed on the floor. Master motioned he should crawl, so Boy stayed on his knees as he was led forward.

"This is a snack for you Boy. I want you to lick and eat it all. There is a reward inside for you while I get everything else set up. You are performing for a friend's birthday that I want her to remember. She knows all about you." Master whispered to him and he moaned loudly, his collar having been off for weeks. As long as he was in the room, he was free to have his voice, to cry, beg, scream, anything he wanted or his Master demanded. "Go eat your snack, Boy."

Beside himself with lust Boy crawled to a bowl placed on the floor. Sitting in it was a frozen, white mound with a brown lump in the center. Eager to please, Boy licked the object his Master called a treat. He found the taste of semen in the treat and he lapped eagerly at the object. So engrossed was he in the devouring of the treat his Master had provided he was startled when a cane connected with his ass.

With the new stimulation Boy moaned but didn't stray from his last command. He would finish his treat until otherwise commanded. The taste was divine and the slave made short work of the outer coating and found a sweet piece of chocolate in the center. He moaned at the treat as he took it into his mouth and let it dissolve.

Command now complete he remained on all fours, still feeling the presence of another in the space, but did not turn to look. The chocolate melted under the warmth in his mouth and he let the liquid slide down his throat.

"Finally finished with your task, you lazy slave?" a female voice startled him.

"Yes...uh, Ma'am." he stammered and felt the cane on his ass.

"That is Mistress to you, slave." she snapped.

For the first time since Master had claimed him, he resisted. "No, Ma'am. Not unless Master tells me. I have one Master, and one only." he protested. Three lashes landed quickly and Boy felt the pain, not the pleasure from them.

"Well done, Boy. I am pleased." his Master's voice met his ears. Hearing the praise Boy returned to the submissive he craved to be. "I will reward you for that sometime after you finish this. This is my friend, so call her Mistress, knowing that I am watching you and know you are only mine."

"Oh, Master. Yes, Master." Boy agreed. "Yes, Mistress I am finished with my treat, thank you for giving it to me. How may I service you, Mistress?"

"Not me, you pathetic slave. You are going to be my slave's slave." she told him and his eyes closed from desire. "Come here John."

A thin, lanky slave entered the room, arms bound behind his back and ankles shackled together. A large, red ball stuffed his mouth open at an impossible stretch. Around his next was a spiked collar except the spikes were turned into the slave's neck.

"Now, lazy, come here and greet my slave." the female demanded. Trying to not draw her ire again he crawled on all fours to the standing male. Once at his feet Boy knelt and waited. The bound slave's cock was soft but would be a average size when stiffened.

Mistress moved to her slave, named John, undid the gag and removed his collar. Giving him a genuine smile, she kissed his mouth. "This slave is yours for the evening, my dear. Enjoy yourself."

"Thank you, my Mistress. I will see you in the morning." the now freed slave responded. The female left the display room and the male turned to the only remaining slave on his knees. "Suck, slave."

Boy, given a command to serve, eagerly came forward and took the man into his mouth, going to work immediately. He received a moan in response and felt the man's hands come to grip his hair. Taking the encouragement, Boy doubled his effort to please and felt the other man's cock pulse before erupting. Proud at his service, every last drop was savoured and cleaned before sitting back on his legs.

"What is your name?" the male asked.

"I am Master's Boy." Boy declared, chest thrust forward and proud of his ownership. "I long to serve whomever my Master asks. What may I call you?"

"John." he told the slave. "You may call me John. What do you do?"

"Anything Master wants." Boy answered. "I love being fucked, I love servicing men. I am also a pain whore, and take beatings well. Whatever you wish me to do, I will try and comply."

"I am going to get water. Go to the bed and put your hands on it. I will fuck you when I get back." John commanded and Boy immediately complied, wishing his client would hurry.

Finally the door opened and closed again and Boy felt the breeze on his stiff cock. The man walked up to Boy, his hands exploring. Rubbed his ass and Boy felt his hands cradle his balls. Almost beside himself, Boy moaned. A second later there was a pinch on his ass that caused him to jump, earning him a sharp slap on the ass.

"Your Master gave me permission to administer something to you, and I am taking some pills myself. I expect you to enjoy yourself as a pleasure whore, but keep your focus on pleasing me." the man said, grabbing a handful of Boy's hair and yanking his head back. "Understood?"

Boy nodded. "Oh, yes, Sir."

The slave remained as he was ordered, but his head started to feel light, woozy. He shifted his feet apart to steady himself.

"Sir, I don't feel so good." Boy explained. A hand came and steadied him, trailing down to his balls.

"That's just what I was looking for. Just wait, my lovely present." the man cooed at him. Boy felt a hard cock at his ass and focused on it, wanting to be fucked. "I took some pills too, Viagra. We are going to do this for hours my little pleasure whore."

John held Boy's hips, feeling the Viagra rush through him and give him a hard cock unable to be obtained without pharmaceutical help. The drug he gave Boy would intensify any sensation the slave felt, making his pleasure greater, and the pain.

Slowly John pushed into the slave, giving them both a chance to enjoy it. The drug made John's cock sensitive and he groaned. Boy moaned in response, his ass feeling incredible. He pushed back against the intruder, encouraging his client to be harder, faster. Whatever John had given him drove him over the edge rapidly and he erupted onto the floor, screaming his pleasure as he did.

John reached forward and shoved his head down toward the floor, slapping Boy's ass as his hands moved as well. "Keep your hands where they are, slave. Bend over and clean up your mess.

Stretched out, Boy kept his hands on the edge of the bed, his ass in the air and brought his head to the floor to lap up the mess he made. John continued to thrust into him, the sensation still ever present and keeping Boy rock hard.

"Oh, Boy. You are quite a fuck." John told the slave as he neared his own release. Boy moaned at the praise, his hips thrusting back as hard as he was pushed forward.

"Oh, yes, Sir. Please, fuck me." Boy begged and felt liquid coat the inside of his ass. That sensation caused a chain reaction and Boy spilled his semen onto the floor again. Without being prompted, Boy leaned down and began cleaning.

Boy was still lapping at the floor when John retreated. Seconds later a crop landed on Boy's ass and he moaned. Blows landed one after another and got the same reaction.

"You are a little slut, aren't you slave?"

"Oh yes, Sir. Thank you!" Boy panted as the beating continued. A long, loud moan escaped the slave and he redeposited semen on the floor he had just cleaned.

"How do I keep you in this room while I get other things? I need a rest, and you probably do too."

"I would never leave without my Master's instruction, but you can hook that long chain to my collar to keep me restrained to a certain area." Boy explained, finally finished with his work. He moved to kneel before his client.

John attached the chain Boy suggested and gave implicit instructions that Boy was to carry out before he returned. Boy acknowledged the commands and kissed the bare feet of his client. When John left the room he paused at the darkened window to watch what the slave would do. His own Mistress stood, having watched the whole thing.

"Took it easy on the slutboy, did you?" his Mistress asked reaching down and fondling his still hard erection. John moaned as his lover's hands, knowing she could bring pain at any moment.

"At first. I am going to get my guests for the marathon. I expect the drugs will wear off before out cocks do. Thank you for this gift, Marle."

His wife, hearing the name, knew the casual relationship they enjoyed was also paused. Still her hands worked on his cock. Taking her by the hand he led her to a room down the hall.

* * * * * * * *

As soon as his temporary Sir left the room, Boy got up and went to his water bottle. Taking it deep into his throat, he let the water fill him. The first round had been light, but from the description he had been given, he was going to be in blissful pain the following day.

His stomach full of water he moved to the shower stall in the small box and made sure he was clean from head to toe, taking a long moment on the enema. Once finished he knelt on the floor, knowing that a meal needed to be delivered soon for him to keep his strength. Whatever drug John had given him had worn off and he was feeling famished.

Ten minutes later the new person who had started delivering his meals to his new cell stepped in and delivered the food in front of him. He had not seen the female in the Dungeon where he had come from but she was trussed up like they would have been. She worn nipple clamps that hooked to her cunt with a chain given no slack. Her mouth was stuffed with a gag which kept her mouth painfully wide. Six inch high heels were locked around her feet forcing her calves to be stretched. Gracefully, even on the heels, she bent down, giving slack to the clamps and set his plate before him. She then turned and Boy saw a four inch plug sticking out of her ass. The slave was in extreme pain, all of the time.

Boy licked his lips as he watched her walk, briefly thinking that she might have it better as a pain whore than he did as a pleasure whore. Shaking his head, and guilty as questioning his Master's plan, he wolfed down his food and returned to his bottle. Not just to receive refreshment, Boy spent a great deal of time at his water spout, shaped like a cock, licking it and finding comfort in the object.

* * * * * * *

Chase watched Boy drink from his water dispenser as the people assembled in front of Boy's home. They guests had brought a cute prop that contained a wheel with the game board divided in two colours. Blue and Red. The red sections read 'Pain" and the blue read "Pleasure." They had decided each guest going into Boy's space would spin the wheel in front of him to see his fate, or better yet, would let him spin to determine his own paths.

Normally he would never allow his slaves drugged, but the effect had been harmless and Chase had been there every moment in case something went awry.

The man named John opened Boy's door, seeing the slave scrambled to his knees. "Hello, my little fuck toy. You are going to love this part."

"Sir?" Boy looked where his client was pointing. "I'm afraid I don't understand."

"This wheel, Boy. Whenever someone comes in they will spin this wheel and while you service them, they will give you what it lands on. Pain, or pleasure."

Boy looked from the wheel to the man, his cock hardening. "Yes, Sir."

"I will go first." John said as he spun the little wheel. Boy watched the pointer, excited to see what it would land on. As the wheel slowed, Boy panted in anticipation. Finally, it landed on 'Pain'.

"See that, Boy? I am required to give you pain while you service me. Get started."

Boy crawled to John's side, taking his cock into his mouth. A moan escaped as a crop was brought harshly on his back. He wanted to beg and plead for the man to strike him harder, faster. He craved the pain, needed it.

When John climaxed, Boy lapped at his softening cock lovingly. John's final act was to smack Boy across the mouth.

"Next." John called as he made for the door.

At the end of the night, fifteen of the twenty had spun pain which, Boy found out, made the five that didn't more intense. The releases he had with the five nearly sent him unconscious. He struggled to stay awake to lap up the mess on the floor.

Chase entered the slave's cell, seeing him crawl back to his mat next to his water. The Master watched him lap at the bottle, treating it as he had felt the slave use his cock.

"Did you enjoy your evening, Boy?" Chase asked, watching the slave startle and notice him.

"I'm sorry, Master." Boy tried to move quickly but exhaustion was too much and he faltered.

"Stay there, slave. I am not interested in sloppy seconds, or fifteenths as it were. I am here to check on you, and take the advice of the physician I pay for these sort of things, I will be putting an IV in your arm to keep you hydrated."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master." Boy responded, struggling to keep his eyes open. He didn't flinch when Chase smoothly slid the needle into Boy's vein.

"You did well, Boy. Know I am pleased." Chase told the slave as his eyes closed. Instead of an answer, Boy fell asleep with a smile on his face.

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers