The Dungeon Pt. 13

Story Info
Thinning the slaves.
1.5k words
4.39
6.3k
00

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers

Chase was waiting, not something he did well, for his ride to arrive. His Dungeon was getting too crowded and he needed to reduce his numbers.

It was a tense time for his possessions, wondering who would stay and who would go. He would never tell them, but Whore, Useless and Worthless would never be available for sale as they would die rapidly after leaving his side.

That left everyone else.

No one even looked in his direction as he paced the spaces between cells, deciding. Boy would never leave, Chase had him scheduled for thralldom the following month. The accidental slave was one of his most popular and profitable. The same with Precious, the slave was still kneeling in his office just waiting for a chance to please him.

That left one male and a handful of sub-par female slaves. Thankfully, as he saw her at an end to her learning, his fellow thrall had given permission to either release or sell Princess.

"Pleasure, Princess, Pointless, Wishful to the stairs." he commanded and saw the four named move immediately to do his bidding. One was a pleasure slave that he had quickly bored of and two pain whores that were put to shame by the male. The only male was not progressing and Chase felt it was time to sell or destroy him.

As soon as they were within range of the staircase the four slaves went to their knees, heads down and waited. They would wait as long as he demanded without comment, doing otherwise would garner them punishment and they were frightened of that.

"Boy, to me."

His pleasure/pain whore walked to his side, falling gracefully to his knees and kissing Chase's shoes. Moments later the slave attended to his favourite task of servicing his Master. Once finished, he moved back and awaited direction.

"You will be my lead today, Boy. Stand." Chase ordered. Boy stood and put his hands behind his head, cock at attention, showing he was proud to be serving his Master. "Over." came the command and Boy bent at the waist. Chase fitted a cock ring around his balls and shoved a thick plug into Boy's ass, chained together. Another snap hooked a long chain to the plug. "If you are not in pain when you are moving, you are going too slow, Boy."

"Yes, Master." came the quiet moan of an answer. The slave allowed himself to be led with a leash hooked to his collar to the stairs. Once there he sank to his knees beside the other slaves, the plug pushing deep into his ass and eliciting a moan that didn't make it out of his lips.

Chase looked at the three slaves kneeling next to his prized male. The other male was hooded, gagged, cock caged and plugged. The leash ran from a hook in the gag to the floor, waiting to be attached. The pain females were clamped, hooded, shackled and double plugged. The pleasure whore was hooded and shoved with double dildos vibrating at such a low setting it was maddening more than relieving.

Hooking the slaves together he yanked on Boy's leash nearing sending him tumbling to the floor. Recovering quickly, the slave moved double time to keep up with his Master. Chase led them outside and loaded them onto a livestock trailer, hooking them each to the floor of a stall and took the small area near the truck to rest in.

The auction was more than a day away, Chase never sold locally, just in case any slaves were local, as Princess had been. The last thing needed was for undue attention brought to the area.

* * * * * * *

The truck had driven through the night ending up far from his home, and now the driver was resting. Chase left the truck, his slaves still bound, and walked into a local restaurant. The atmosphere inside the small diner was relaxed as he slid into a booth in the corner.

For some thralls the most interesting thing to do was watch the humans around them. He could see the couple who had come to a tense truce at the table, eating but trying to ignore each other; the woman who was sitting with three young children as she counted out change to buy food for her mouths; and the waitress who had been working long hours, dead on her feet because her replace had either called in or quit on short notice.

"What can I getcha?" came some friendly accented chatter as the thin brunette came to his table.

"First of all," Chase took three twenty dollar bills from his wallet. "Let that woman get anything she wants for her children, then come back to me."

The waitress looked surprised, but only hesitated a moment before gathering up the money and going to the correct table. The mother looked up startled at whatever the waitress said and started to cry. Checking on her other customers, the brunette finally came back to Chase's table.

"Good girl." Chase spoke softly and saw the female blush from the praise. "I like a woman who can follow instructions." he hinted and saw her colour deepen.

Placing his order for breakfast, the female practically danced back to the kitchen, her ass shaking with each movement. Chase smiled and turned his attention back to the family across the diner. They were now looking at the menu with new interest, but the mother kept looking around for her mysterious benefactor.

After the meal was complete, paying his check with cash and a large tip, there was a small paper with his current phone number on it. Current for the trip anyway. Once home the phone would be destroyed.

Back at the cattle trailer Chase walked back to the sleeping compartment the thrall looked in on each of his slaves. They were each resting on their sides, still deprived of the sensory input from their hoods. It was a warmer night with a slight breeze in the open stalls so no coverings were needed.

Chase was in the middle of his own contemplation when the phone he carried buzzed. Smiling, he tapped out a reply, agreeing to meet the female in two hours for dinner. He was confident that after a little dinner he would spend the rest of the evening balls deep in her somewhere.

* * * * * * *

"Take it all." Chase demanded as he thrust his cock down her throat. "That's a good girl."

The female was beside herself, striving to please the male who had already made her scream out pleasure she had never felt four times. Now she was desperate to try and obey the same man. He was completely dominating her, pinning her to the bed with his cock deep in her mouth. His hands continued to explore and play her body driving her higher in pleasure and deeper into her own submission.

"I'm going to take you now, girl. Get me as wet as you can. It's all you deserve." Chase suggested, feeling her moan around his cock. With no warning, he yanked his cock free and tossed her over onto her stomach. As she tried to recover he lifted her hips and shoved himself inside her cunt.

As she screamed another release he felt her cunt spasm around his cock and he pounded her mercilessly. Now as he thrust he brought his hand down on her ass, making her flush with colour.

After another ten minutes Chase retreated without his own release. He did not trust the human girl, and had no protection of his own, he would not put himself in the position to possibly sire children, not when he had willing slaves in his transportation.

"You should be drinking every last drop of this." Chase growled at the female who was still recovering from the evenings activities. "Perhaps if I come through here again, I will claim you as my own. I will be back through in five days and if I see you again, you will be coming with me and spending your life on your knees."

Leaving the girl to recover he left the hotel room he had rented and returned to his truck. The driver was recovered and would begin driving when Chase returned. Seeing the thrall coming up to the vehicle, the human started his safety checks of his transport.

Boy found himself lifted by his collar and a cock shoved down his throat from a dead sleep. His humiliation slave took only seconds to recover and open his throat for his Master to use him however he chose. After his treatment of the female, and the skills of his male slave, Chase didn't last long before his release nourished his slave.

"Thank you, Master." Chase heard whispered as he moved away and to his own quarters. He felt the start of the engine rumbled to life under him as movement start as he fell into sleep.

NScioli
NScioli
279 Followers