The Dutiful Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so it's not true."

"I didn't say that."

"I'm confused."

"There are things about me that you don't know."

"That.. I do believe."

"Not that. Baby have you ever noticed how big my clit is?" She asked as she pulled back the "hood" to reveal it.

"Yes I have." I said as I reached over and lightly touched it for good measure.

"What about how deep my voice is?"

"Where are you going with this mom?"

"Have you ever noticed the light facial hair that I tend to grow around my lips?"

"Are you trying to tell me that your body produces an over abundance of Testosterone and it causes you to have a much higher than normal sex drive?"

"Sending you to that private school paid off I see."

"Yeah, had you tried to send me to a private school I would have slit my wrists."

"You really are a funny guy. But to explain it further, do you recall my friend Vivian?"

"The hot female

bodybuilder?"

"One and the same. I produce enough test to where if I wanted to train, eat right and compete, I could give her a run for her money in a pose down."

"But, I've heard Vivian speak before. Her voice almost sounds like that of a guy. She must be on all kinds of roids. And you're saying that you could beat her in a female bodybuilding contest?"

"Well, she's competing in natural shows only; now that she's started having children, but yes. I produce enough naturally to get the job done."

She knew she had me right where she wanted me. I was horny as fuck and couldn't wait to hear what she had to say. She was barely jerking on my cock; probably because she didn't want to go full out and have me shoot my load in her hand.

How could this woman ever think I could not want her?

"If I was a guy and fucking everything that moves around the office I'd be the toast of the town. But if a woman has three sexual partners at work, then she's just "nasty". It's not fair."

"You had three sexual partners at work?"

"Eleven".

Fuck!

"Actually 12. I had forgotten about him."

Damn!

She next squeezed my cock hard. "How about I tell you a bedtime story?" She said lustfully.

"Can I fuck you while you tell it?"

"Can you fuck me? My son, my love, I wouldn't tell it any other way."

........

8 years ago at the Law Enforcement annual Christmas party.

'Twas a week before Christmas; there were cocks everywhere.

Some black, some white, hell I really didn't care.

All I knew was that I was craving some dick;

If not from these cops, then maybe St.Nick.

The pussy was throbbing and pulsating for sure.

How much, would my horny ass have to endure?

We're at a hotel, how hard can this be?

Would some fine gentleman please slip me his room key?

I'm ready to snuggle, in somebody's bed.

While I ride on his cock, or give him some head.

I may give him some anal, if he plays his cards right.

And after we both cum, we'll have a long kiss goodnight."

The annual gala was a veritable "who's who" of city law enforcement.

Precincts from all over the city showed up. In order to make sure that the city was protected while 95% of the city blues are indisposed; other state and county agencies agreed to pick up the slack.

Just as the city boys will reciprocate for them when it's the others turn to "get their party on."

"Girl! I can't believe I let you talk me into this "hoochie mama" mini skirt. I'm pretty sure that the crack of my ass is exposed." Carolyn Spencer said to her bestie Beverly Brooks.

"Gurl, you got it going on! Mini skirt, stripper heels, tight ass blouse...

You are going to have to beat these horny motherfuckers off with a nightstick." Beverly replied as she took a sip of her martini.

"Where's your husband Brian? Isn't he coming?"

"Gurl, Brian is at a huge warehouse fire in Brown Heights. He said that if they put it out in the next hour, he'll be right over.

Shit, if he knows like I know he'd better hurry the fuck up or he's going to have to settle for very sloppy seconds."

"Sissie? Brian doesn't see me as a bad influence on you does he? Most spouses don't like their spouse hanging out with their single friends."

"Gurl bunk that! Brian ain't like that. He knows I occasionally get some outside dick. Just like he occasionally gets some outside ass. There's a method to the madness. One day I'll have to sit you down and give you the entire 4-11."

"Must be one hell of a story."

"By the way? Where's your son? What's his name?

Steve?"

No. It's Spencer Jr. he's at a girlfriend of mine's house for tonight. Vivian Summers. She has a brother his age and I imagine they're still up playing video games."

"Well, bestie, when am I going to get to meet the young man?"

"Soon. Real soon."

"Carolyn? I need to tell you something. But you have to promise me that you'll never mention it again, not even to me. I just need to unburden myself."

"It sounds serious. Are you ok?"

"Yes. It's...it's about me and Brian."

"What about, you and Brian?"

"Brian...oh god I just love him so much. But Brian's not just my lover, he's also my..."

"Hey Carolyn, someone wants to see you on the 7th floor." One of the male partygoers said to the two of them.

"Just me?" She replied.

"For now. I'm going to come back and get Brooks in a few minutes."

"Ok sissie, I'll see you in a few." Carolyn told Beverly after a quick embrace.

"Ok, love, I'll be up shortly."

Once Carolyn and her escort had retired behind the elevator door, Beverly stared in that same direction and whispered, "Brian is also my brother; Carolyn. That what I wanted to tell you. I'm in love with my twin brother".

The 7th floor

"So whose up here Officer Deleon?"

"Call me Steve." The handsome Hispanic cop said to her. "Don't worry, you'll be pleasantly surprised I believe."

As they walk into the suite, there are already three other guys inside.

Carolyn immediately recognizes all of them, two black, one white. All cops and all of them stripped down to their boxer briefs.

"Whoa, so what's going on in here?" Carolyn asked almost rhetorically, because she definitely knew what time it was. If not for the three half naked men in the room, she knew the deal because of her now churning pussy juices.

"We've been waiting on you so that we could get the party started." The lone white guy in the room explained.

"Me and three guys." Carolyn said as she started to free herself of her clothing.

"Leave the shoes on." One of the black guys said to her. "I've always wanted to fuck a sexy sistah like yourself while she wore a pair of come fuck me heels."

"In that case..." she said as she dropped her panties to the floor. "Get your fine bald headed chocolate ass over here and fuck me...officer."

"And btw? It's going to be more than "three". We are simply "round one."

"Round one? And y'all aren't going to go and get a sister some help?"

She asked as she took the white cop's cock into her mouth as she bent down on all fours.

"That's Deleon's job." The black cop said as he slid his cock into her pussy from behind.

"God damn man!" Carolyn said as she stopped sucking cock. "Warn me next time about your dick being so big."

"It's no bigger than the one you have in your mouth." He replied.

She grabbed the stiff cock of the third black guy and begin to jerk him off when suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Tell them to come in Carolyn." The white cop said.

"Come in." She said breathlessly.

With that, 5 more men entered the room. One was the sgt she worked directly under; A man of Irish descent named Patrick O'Hara. Another white cop named Jack Morrison(her future now past love interest), a young muscular light skinned rookie cop named Otis Sellers, and two more that she didn't know.

"Well...well...well. It would appear that these boys started the party without the boss." O'Hara quipped as he unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor.

"Sorry Sarge, the black guy fucking Carolyn said. "But you guys were taking too damn long."

"Excuses, excuses. Now, hurry up and cum man. I want to take your place."

The black officer does as "instructed" and unleashes his fury inside of Carolyn's hungry twat. Her eyes get moist as she returns the orgasm back, causing the white cop to nut down her throat.

"Oh fuck!" He said as he backed away from her mouth. "Let me see my load."

Carolyn opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out which contained the entirety of what he shot Into her mouth.

"Good. Now be a good girl and swallow it all."

She obliges him with a smile and deposits his seed into her belly.

"You up for sucking some more cock?" Jack whispered lovingly into her ear.

"Yes." She replied. "Yours."

About that time, O'Hara steadied himself to enter Carolyn from the same doggy style position.

"Hey baby, you thought I was big. Sarge has a dick like Ron Jeremy." The black cop who had just came inside of her said.

"You might want to take it slow and easy Sarge. That pussy is tight and highly sensitive."

"And highly addictive I'd wager." O'Hara said as he slowly slid himself inside.

"God damn it!" She cried out as her Irish boss made his way balls deep into her black snatch.

"Don't worry sweetie; you'll see a raise out of this." He said as the entire room erupted into laughter.

And then, another knock came to the door.

"Tell them to come in Carolyn."

"Unngh! Come.....in."

And with that, Deleon opens the door with three other women in tow. One, is a statuesque blonde, with huge bought boobs. The second is a gorgeous petite Eurasian woman, and third is...

"God damn gurl! Look at you!" Beverly Brooks said excitedly.

"Girl, y'all are going to have to help me with all of this." She said as she waved her hand around at all of the horny guys in the room.

"They will help but we are all "touching" you at least once tonight."

About that time, Jack came inside of Carolyn's mouth as well. But unlike the previous occupant, he lovingly knelt down at her and whispered into her ear, "you don't have to swallow it if you don't want to."

"But I do want to." She replied with a loving smile.

"I think y'all like each other Sissie." Beverly Brooks said as she peeled off her garments.

"And I'd like for you to kiss her." Sgt O'Hara said to his female underling while continuing to stroke Carolyn's now very creamy pussy.

"Well, you are the boss." Beverly replied as she kissed Carolyn and slid her tongue into her willing mouth.

"Ooo, your cum tastes sweet." Beverly said to Jack. "I can still taste you on her tongue."

"And I've got the feeling that you two have done this before. What else have you two "besties" been up to?" Deleon asked.

"Oh nothing honey. Just this." She said as she straddled herself over Carolyn's face who began to lick her friends hungry twat.

This was too much for O'Hara who finally delivered his load into a grateful Carolyn. Grateful that the huge cock ordeal that he had put her through for the past few minutes had mercifully come to an end.

"Hey Bev? I think it would be easier if Carolyn laid down on her side and you lay on your side like you guys are creating a "T" and I'll slide up in her in a spoon position while she places her head between your legs." Deleon said as he prepared to take his turn on the "Carolyn fuck-wheel".

"Ummmm, you are too smart for your own good." Beverly said to Deleon as Carolyn licked on and around her clit.

"Damn Carolyn; you and I could make a gorgeous baby." The dark haired very handsome Steve Deleon said to her as he pounded her pussy from the side.

"No doubt. But plan b has other "plans". Carolyn intimated.

"Damn it sissie!" Beverly screamed. "You two are making me squirt!" She shouted as she thrashed about under the tongue lashing of her best friend.

The declaration of Beverly, coupled with Carolyn twerking her ass on his cock the entire time that the two of them fucked caused Steve Deleon to finally unleash his sperm into her.

"God damn it Carolyn!" Deleon shouted; you are definitely a piece of ass!"

"How romantic of you." Carolyn joked. She then looked over in the direction of the youngest guy in the room. "Hey rookie!" She said to the junior black cop. "Come tap this ass."

Carolyn spent the rest of the night servicing hard cocks and moist pussies.

As the lust filled night came to a close, a sexually spent Carolyn Rhodes went into the bathroom to wash her suitors' seed both off and out of her.

But she was also followed by one of the "seed depositors".

"Are you ok?" Jack Morrison asked Carolyn as she attempted to "tidy up" a bit before rejoining the downstairs party.

" I'm fine Jack."

" that's good."

" What do you want Jack? Are you looking for round 20?"

"What? No, I just wanted to check on you."

"Sigh, well... That's sweet of you."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"You just came down my throat. I think that gives you a bit of leeway."

"I am in love with you, Carolyn. I always have been."

"Love." Carolyn scoffs. "Then why didn't you stop what just transpired before it transpired?"

"Because I thought it was what you wanted. And I'm not in the habit of deciding things for the people."

"Let me get this straight." Carolyn said. "You're telling me that you're in love me despite what you just witnessed? I don't believe you."

"Carolyn, what I go through at home is 100 times worse than anything I've seen you do tonight."

"If you're in an unhappy marriage, then why don't you leave?"

"The usual... The kids."

"I have a son. I tend to shield him from interactions with other men. And I'm not really in the market to date currently. Are you willing to give me the time I need?"

"Whatever we have to do is fine with me. But are you OK with dating a white guy?"

"After tonight... How could you even ask me that?"

Back to present time

"Spencer? Baby? Are you ok?" She asked me as I once again rested peacefully inside of her. She knew and I knew that I had cum shortly after she started her tale.

Any other man would have been angered by the idea of other men having their way with his mother or more importantly, the women he loved. I mean, if I had other sexual escapades, I doubt seriously that she'd want to hear them.

But the story turned me on so much, I had nutted twice during the retelling!

"I'm fine mom." I whispered in her ear as I slowly stroked her pussy with my rapidly softening dick.

"Are you angry with me?" She asked almost ashamedly.

"Mom, I could never be angry with you. Hell, you saw how I could not even make it through your story without blowing my load."

"Did it...did it turn you on?" She asked eagerly.

"Like nobodies business." I assured her.

"Baby, I've been thinking. I think that I want us to give the lifestyle a try."

"The lifestyle?" I asked.

"The swinging lifestyle." She explained. I want to try it."

This caused me quite a bit of angst; it was one thing to watch her take it in the ass in Jamaica or hear her talk about a wild sexual escapade, or to even know that she had once did porn.

But to join a group expressly predicated on the idea of sexually swapping mates seemed a bridge too far for me.

"Mom? Why would we get involved with something like that?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know." She said in turn. "I think it might be fun." She replied matter of factly. "What's your biggest objection dear?"

"My biggest objection is that I don't think I could handle watching other men fuck you."

"But you've witnessed it before."

"And I viewed it as a one off. We were caught up in the moment in Jamaica, and I'll admit I definitely enjoyed watching you in action but now we're home and doing it again just doesn't have the same vibe."

"Baby? Are you ashamed to admit that it excited you to watch me with other men?"

When my cock is firmly embedded inside of her twat, if can be easy to forget that she's also my mother who has known me my entire life. And who also knows me better than anyone on earth.

And she just hit bullseye on what my true problem really is.

I like watching my mother/lover have sex with other men and that admission shames me to no end.

But how do I say that without seeming like an even bigger douche bag?

"Just admit it Sunshine."

Didn't you get whacked in the final season? Were you reincarnated into being my conscience?

Hey! Joe Jerkoff. If you can't be honest with your mother then who can you be straight with?

You have a good point Sil.

That's why I was consigliere.

"Yes mom. You are correct."

"About?"

"Sign. About me. I do like watching you and it is embarrassing."

She once again pulls my dick out of her and turns to face me.

"Baby, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

What you are feeling is normal. Do you realize that Jack declared his love for me after watching me get gangbanged?"

"Yes. I just heard your retelling of the event remember?" I said as I kissed her lips. "But mom it's one thing to get turned on by something, but what if...?"

"What if?"

"What if you get with someone that you like more than me?"

"Oh baby." She said almost sympathetically. "There is no scenario where I like another man more than you. Did you forget that we are more than lovers?"

"I'd never forget that."

"I've been in touch with Tasha and Jerome. They have a huge sky lodge in the north Georgia mountains. They are lending it to us for the weekend.

A few days of snow, sun, and sex. Just the two of us."

"What about Tre'?"

"Hell. We bring our baby with us. We have the entire 17000 square feet facility all to ourselves."

"Since my next meet isn't until a month away; I'm good on the time off I'd need. So when do we leave?"

"In the morning. It's about a 4 hour drive from here."

"Do I get to make sweet love to you while we are there?"

"If you don't." Mom says to me, "I'll spank your bottom blue."

"Promises...promises."

.......Snowed in for the weekend.

The next morning, we take off very early. Mom, myself and our baby boy, headed off to the mountains for a few days.

It could be argued that we need this getaway just to clear our heads. I mean, I know the front that I've been putting on about my undercover work, but the truth is, I am a little concerned that Adamos may be compromised.

I'll have to prepare for what could be a buy that goes completely off the rails.

"You're thinking about your case aren't you?" Mom asked as she took hold of my hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

"How do you know me so well?"

"I brought you into this world my love. Who could possibly know you better than I?"

"Yes. That's what I was thinking about. Just trying to eliminate ways that this could go south in a hurry."

"Jack did undercover work before. You should talk to him."

"I didn't want to say this, but Jack had been acting funny with me. He's real distant. It's almost like...son of a bitch!" I yelled before I could catch myself.

"Since when do you speak like that?" She admonished me.

"Mom. I think Beverly may have told him."

"It's possible. Beverly had a head full of steam built up against me."

"So, why do you trust her now?"

"Because I know a very damning secret about her as well. It's funny how I never put the clues together until she told me herself."

"What clues?"

"Beverly and Brian are twin siblings."

"Get out of here! Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack." She replied.

"Jesus mom, I realize that we are in the South. But is everyone in town sleeping with a close relative?"

"You mean like Vivian and Joey? Alonzo and Yolanda Wells?"

"Joey Summers and his sister? The Alonzo Wells and his wife? No freaking way."

"Yes to both."

"Well fuck me running."

"Would you like a head start?"

"Joey used to get pissed if you even mentioned his sister and her physique. He took it almost like you were trying to fuck her or something."