The Dutiful Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he right?" I asked her.

"I've been with him since I was 18. I met him while I was dancing at an all-nude club. He paid me $600, fucked me that night, and I moved in with him the next day.

And we've been together ever since. I have no intention of leaving but hell, try telling him that."

"But...Andy is a good lucking guy. Why would he feel that..."

"And Carolyn is a drop-dead gorgeous woman. Why would she feel that way?"

"Touché. Damn it!"

"What's wrong? You never suspected that relationships could be convoluted balls of confusion?"

"I just didn't think that mine was."

"We're all imperfect people, baby. That's just how we were created. It's like when you're growing up and you think that your parents have all the answers until you one day discover that they've been mostly winging it."

You really can't make this shit up!

Yeah. I just recently discovered as much about my own mother."

"And what would your mother say if she could see you now?" She said as she reached underwater and touched my cock. "All naked in a hot tub with a woman you just met today?"

Before I could respond...

"Oh there you are Spencer. I had been looking for you."

No point in repeating my previous "you can't make this shit up". Hell, at this juncture, it should be my middle name.

"Hi honey. Having fun?" I asked.

"So much fun!" She said as she climbed into the tub and plopped down right between us. "I'm having one of those"adidas" moments." She said as she reached down with both hands and rubbed my balls with one while, based on Charlene's pleasurable gasp, was also rubbing her clit and pussy walls with the other.

"Adidas moments?" I asked.

"Oh? You don't know what Adidas is an acronym for; it's "All Day I Dream About Sex". Charlene chimed in as her and mom shared a highly charged tongue kiss.

"Silly me. And here I thought that they were just a brand of sneakers." I replied.0

"Char? Do you mind if I borrow this sexy guy for a while. You can have him back later. Cross my heart."

"Gurl, I will hold you to that. In the meantime, I think I'd better go find my man. I've had so much good black dick

today until I'm feeling the need to "swirl" a bit in order to close the loop."

"When I left him, he was still bouncing up and down in Beverly. He has that sistah having convulsions!"

"He'd better save some for me." Charlene said with a smile as she slipped into a pair of cotton house shoes, wrapped a dry towel around herself and walked back into the main room.

Once it was just the two of us she said to me. "I like her. She seems really sweet."

"I like her too." I replied.

"Did you fuck her?"

Did I fuck her? Come on mom. We're in a hot tub at an orgy where I'm honestly starting to believe that I just watched you get dicked down by Lexington Steele posing as Ron the crooked stockbroker/swinger. Of course I fucked her.

"Yes ma'am."

"She's pretty."

"So are you."

"Is she...was she good?"

"Not as good as you are, but yes."

"But you feel like you have to say things like that about me."

Damn! Score one for Charlene and her awesome deduction/induction skills.

"Mom. I say these things because they're true. Not because I have to."

But it didn't take a Sherlock Holmes level intellect to figure out what was happening now. Despite the 102 degree water temp, mom was trembling as if she were naked in a blizzard.

Knowing that I had sex with someone else was fucking with her head in ways that none of us saw coming.

So what did I do? I took her into my arms and held her close as I relayed the conversation that Charlene and I were having right before she came in.

It was one hell of a gamble but it actually caused her to undergo a self assessment.

And she found that she agreed with Charlene about everything.

Epilogue 1

Faced with the choices of just retreating to our suite until the storm or the weekend came to a conclusion or "going out with a bang" one last time; we chose the latter.

Since this would be my last time ever fucking a woman that isn't my mother; I took advantage of it. I mean, she told me to "go for it".

Well, what she actually said was "Knock the dust out of these old bitches pussies."

And I'm such a dutiful son...

Mom and Andy fucked a lot over the course of the next two days. I didn't know if it was because they are the two eldest in attendance or was it my earlier theory that despite being with me, mom is actually quite partial to white men?

A mystery that will go unsolved. Maybe for now, maybe for all time.

Beverly and I got it in quite a bit also. Colonel Nathan R. Jessup, from the blockbuster movie, "A Few Good Men" was right when he said "You haven't lived until you receive a blowjob from your female superior officer".

Ah, you're sorely missed on the big screen, Jack.

And Cindy...oh my fucking god! Cindy. She was, in terms of her sexual potency...she was a straight up Hoss! I mean, I know that usually describes a big guy or something, but what I'm saying is that if you could interchange that word to mean "a woman who really knows how to pleasure a man and his dick" then you'd have Cindy.

I only had one shot with her but it was definitely a memorable one. I even got to cum inside of that tight Nordic asshole of hers.

After we got home, we made a pact. No more outside extracurricular activities. In laymen's terms, we are only fucking each other from here on out.

No more nude resorts, no more swinger activities. From now on, it'll just be myself, my soon to be wife(if we ever figure out how to legally square that circle), and our beautiful baby girl and boy.

We are never going to tell them. It would serve no purpose. The only thing they'll ever know is that they have the two most loving parents in the world.

And that will have to be enough.

Epilogue 2 one month later. "The buy"

The buy bust was set for an area of town known as "Brown Heights". It was a somewhat abandoned old warehouse district close to the water front.

The $150k rested peacefully in my lap in a large briefcase. Real currency, loaned to my dept by the FBI. It would be my ass if something happened to it. My job tonight is simple. When Alex Castellanos from the Castellanos Greek mafia family and entourage show up, we will exchange cases. My new case will have $300k in fake bills in it. This funny money is intended(as far as the Castellanos faction is concerned), to be used for a major Bolivian drug shipment.

But before any of that would take place, the fifty SWAT officers from both my dept as well as the Secret Service stationed less than three blocks away, will swoop in and arrest us all including me and my "partner" Gene Adamos.

I look over at the disgraced counterfeiter, he probably had it all at one time; villas all over the world, hi end whips to cruise around town in. Yachts the size of cruise ships, and now he was reduced to fidgeting in an old tricked out Cadillac that used to belong to the gangbanger I'm impersonating, the late "Raymond Shark dog" Little.

Did I mention that he's been asking me annoying and irrelevant questions since we've been here?

"So, whose that on the radio?"

"Phil Collins." I replied.

"I know, but you're black aren't you."

"Are you trying to piss me

off?"

"No...what I mean is...Jesus, that was 50 years ago."

"No it wasn't. "Against all odds" was released in 1984. This is 2022 remember?"

"84, 74...where did you learn to appreciate such great music?"

I smile slightly. I can't help it. "I learned from my mom."

"Your mom was white? You look like your mom may have been white."

"No you asshole. My mom isn't white."

"What about your father?"

"Jesus! What is taking these assholes so long to get here? You are annoying the fuck out of me."

"I'm sorry. I'm just nervous, ok?" He admitted. "I start to ramble when I get nervous."

"It's...it's ok Gene." I tell him in an effort to calm him down. "We'll get through this."

"I'm not so sure. I think they may have made me. Alex Castellanos isn't a stupid man."

"I thought that you said that he was an idiot on two legs?"

"I was talking about his father not being stupid. That would be Alex the first. Alex the 2nd is the idiot on two legs.

"That reminds me. I thought that Castellano was an Italian name. You know like "Big Paul Castellano?"

"It's Castellanos. There's a subtle difference but basically the same."

A few seconds later, two black range rovers pull up to the warehouse entrance. I immediately switch on my coms and call my backup.

"Detective Brooks. Can you hear me?"

"I've got you loud and clear..."Shark dog." She replied with a smattering of laughter in the background. "Is it showtime Spencer?"

"They just arrived. I see Alex and his brothers are getting out of one car. I don't see the brief case yet and...ok. There it is. One of the other underlings in the trailing car has it on his person." I said to her as I quickly snapped a few photos of said carrying case.

"Smart man that Alex Castellanos. If he were pulled over on a routine traffic stop, he wouldn't have the goods on himself if the car was searched." Beverly said.

"Ok, they're going inside. I'm activating my cam. Can you see what I'm looking at." I asked as I turned on the "contact lens" video camera that I was wearing. It left me with only one eye to use but hopefully, there'd be no need to fire my weapon tonight.

No need at all...

"We're going in. As soon as the cases change hands, tell the tactical team to be ready to move."

"We'll be ready Spencer. Just do your part. Don't be a hero." Secret Service agent David Maloney said to me on the com.

"Don't worry David. I'm saving all of the blood and guts stuff for you Federal boys."

We get to the entrance and Gene holds his hands up for the outside sentry to search him.

"He's clean Alex." The man says to their leader.

"Let him in."

When it was my turn. I simply said.

"You know that you ain't searching me right?"

The man looked a bit startled.

"We went through this last time. I'm a boss. Same rank as your boss. And yes I'm packing heat." I said as I raised my Dickie shirt up to let him see the two guns in my wasteband.

"Let him enter Dimitri. He's right. You don't search a boss." Alex said to him.

Alex Castellanos the 2nd was tall, thin, with jet black hair and the face of a male Calvin Klein model. He and his men all wore those skinny suits that I absolutely despised.

The brief case was now in his hands as Gene and I walked closer to him.

"Raymond." He said to me.

"Alex." I replied.

"You must be fearless. Not many men would be brave or stupid enough to pull this trick on the Bolivians."

"If your money is as good as advertised then how will they ever be the wiser?" I said.

"I see. And, would you care to know why my money is as "good as advertised?"

"If you're willing to show me."

"Go get him." Alex says to one of his underlings as he points toward the door.

A minute later, a small and cringing bespectacled black man looking to be in his early thirties is brought in.

If some cash strapped movie producer ever decided to do "Revenge of the nerds" 50 or wherever that franchise is today; this guy would be co-starting next to Donald Glib, the guy who played "Ogre".

Things probably went swimmingly for him in high school.

"Are you surprised Raymond? Was this someone that you used to...bully in 3rd grade?" Alex said with a smirk.

"How does he do it?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

Alex laughs. I can't tell if, despite his cool exterior, that he's extremely nervous or if he simply finds the answer to his mystery hilarious.

"Simple. He paints them. He does it with such sheer perfection and attention to detail, that no one can tell a real one from a fake. Except him of course."

"Ok. We don't even need the buy. Castellanos just confessed the entire thing on tape. We have enough Maloney, send in the troops." Beverly Brooks said to agent Maloney.

"Just hold detective. The buy is the icing on the cake. That's what we need to ensure that we keep them behind bars." He replied.

"We need the "painter." Officer Jack Morrison pointed out. We flip him and this all goes to shit in a hurry for the Castellanos."

"Ok, now that we know the secret behind your success. What say we conclude our business shall we?" I said to Alex as I handed him my briefcase.

He flipped it open and took out a roll of bills and handed them to "Michelangelo". The man scans the bills carefully and hands them back to Castellanos and nods.

"What did you think Alex? That I would try to use phony money to buy more phony money or something?"

"Just checking." Alex said as he handed me the other case. I mean you are about to...how do you say it? Ah, "butt fuck the Bolivians"; so I had to be sure that you wouldn't do likewise to me.

I mean, you understand discretion don't you...Officer Rhodes."

"They made Spencer! Move! Move! Move!" Maloney shouts. As the SWAT officers rush the three blocks to the warehouse.

"Fuck!" Beverly shouts. "Spencer, don't you die on my when I'm just now becoming very fond of you.

Besides, your mother-wife is going to kill me."

It's said that under stress, people can sometimes perform superhuman feats. A man getting an adrenaline rush and lifting a car off of a friend. A woman out muscling a bear to save her child.

And me drawing both of my weapons and getting one against the head of Alex Castellanos while I covered the rest of the group with the other, as the word "officer" left his lips.

"Tell your men to stand down Alex. Do you hear those sirens? They are going to converge on this warehouse any second now.

It's over."

"Each rode to this property is blocked by four abandoned cars. It'll take your "backup" minutes to get in.

Minutes you don't have by the way."

"Gene you fool!" I said to a now smirking Gene Adamos. "You unmitigated fool! You gave me up. Why? Do you think you'll be welcomed back into the fold? You're a traitor. I know it and they know it."

"It's a simple matter of logic and common-sense spencer." The smirking Benedict Arnold said. "It's the difference between me wanting to spend the next five years in a witness protection program, and the rest of my life being a middle class nobody. Or, my living one step ahead of law enforcement and still living the hi-life.

I choose the latter."

"You've chosen oblivion you duplicitous fuck!" Alex the 2nd snarled.

Before he could respond. Gene Adamos was grabbed from behind by one of the Castellanos goons.

Ironically, due to his own duplicity. I was unable to save him due to not being able to remove my weapon from the head of the man who ordered his demise.

I decided that I was, for the most part on my own for the nonce. Since I already had multiple weapons pointed at me, I decided to gamble.

"All of you! Drop your weapons now! Drop them or I'll kill your boss."

"Don't make us laugh Spencer. If you shoot me, they'll all blow your head off."

"Tell them to drop their guns Alex. Drop them now. It's over."

"When your fellow officers get here, you'll be our bargaining chip. We will trade your miserable life for our freedom."

I realize now that I really am on my own. The government will never negotiate to save the life of a law enforcement officer. They'll stand in front of my mother and hand her a flag or something at my funeral and tell her that the city is "grateful for my sacrifice".

Then suddenly the words of my mother come back to me as clear as day.

"Bring them to justice, and if they give you any static, then bring justice to them."

Bring justice to them...

I squeeze the trigger. That squeeze ends the life of one of the goons pointing their gun at me. I swiftly whirl my arm around and squeeze again striking the stunned goon behind me.

I then point my still smoking Glock at the last armed perp who nervously holds his position.

"What are you waiting on Gus? Shoot him!" Alex ordered.

"Gus, right?" I asked as I viewed the armed man through my peripheral vision. "As you can see, I'm faster than Doc Holiday. Are you prepared to die in a dingy warehouse in Brown Heights a million miles from home?

Drop your gun Gus. Be smart, die in your own bed surrounded by your loved ones at age 90."

Gus, to his credit, heeded my warning. I was then able to cuff him and Alex and actually save the life of Gene Adamos before his antagonistic snuffed his candle out.

Epilogue 3 A huge yacht in the French Riviera.

Alex Castellanos the 1st sat and stared at the blank tv screen in his stateroom.

He knew that turning the set on would mean hearing that his eldest son, his namesake, had been taken into custody.

And that his youngest, Plato, will have to be laid to rest.

All due to the actions of Officer Spencer Rhodes.

Spencer Rhodes...

"Meestar Alex? Can I bring you anything?" Ronnie, one of the Castellanos Liberian housekeepers asked him.

"No Love, not right now." Alex the 1st says to his beauteous, dark skinned female servant with an accent reminiscent of "Mr.Roarke" from Fantasy Island fame. "Please send Mr.Stewart in."

The woman nods politely and does as her employer asked.

A few moments later, a slight and unassuming man in a blue suit sporting a red tie walks into the stateroom. Alex pushes a button by his nightstand and suddenly, a uniformed waiter enters.

"May I get you something sirs?" The man asked.

"I'll have a Stoli straight up and..." Mr.Stewart starts to say.

"Tea, water and coffee...for both of us." Alex says to his servant. "No alcohol right now."

"As you wish sir."

"Sorry boss." Mr. Stewart said. "Mr. Stewart", The American "fixer" and former C.I.A agent has been in the employ of the Castellanos organization since the post 9-11 days when a then, 35 year old Alex Castellanos approached him about becoming apart of their group. He resigned from the "company" and never looked back.

He'd never receive his "star" on the wall in Langley, but a hefty annual salary that he couldn't spend in a thousand lifetimes made it all worth losing that honor.

"Damage assessment?" Alex asked.

"Substantial. Four of your sons in custody. One in the morgue. And one chained to a hospital bed with a gunshot wound to the stomach."

"Adamos?"

"My guess is that he'll be placed in general population to await sentencing. After welching on the government, I doubt they give a shit if he gets whacked out."

"Arrange it."

"Yes sir. As for Alex the 2nd, he and the others are being held without bail. Willam Bradley, "the painter" has been moved to another location. Somewhere on a military base. He's effectively untouchable. There's no way for us to get to him."

"They intend to compromise him. Even if they don't or can't, it's still a serious blow to our business interests."

"I recall cautioning of the folly of putting all of our eggs in one basket."

"Your... "l told you so" is duly noted. Now please, go on."

"The Feds have the lead on this. Hell, a case like this might be prosecuted by someone who is has an office down the hall from the United States Attorney General. But rest assured, they won't put Gene on the stand. They can't trust him now. Besides, they don't need him. They have the cop."

"The murderer of my son."

"Uh...yes."

"Is something wrong Mr. Stewart?"

What was "wrong" was that it was nine AM and "Mr. Stewart" desperately needed that Stoli that he had asked for.

"No sir. I'm fine. So how should we proceed?"

"500 million."

"For?

"A bounty on the head of this cop. Open contract. Anyone can collect."

"Hell, you'll have cops trying to clip this asshole for that kind of money."

For the first time since he received the news of his son's death and the arrest of the rest of his offspring, Alex Castellanos the 1st smiled. "That is exactly what I want Mr. Stewart. Exactly."