The Dutiful Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess he wanted her for himself. But you do realize Spencer, that being in the south has nothing to do with our love for each other."

"I know mom. I meant it as a joke."

We arrive at the lodge just as a heavy blizzard hits. My first inclination is to get mom and Tre' inside and then I'll come back and get our luggage.

But voices from inside the cabin gave me a bit of pause...

"Mom? Do you hear that?" I whispered to her.

"Hear what?"

"Someone's in here. Didn't you say that it was supposed to be empty?"

"That's what Tasha said."

I pull my service weapon from the back of my pants and prepare to enter.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm going to clear the house. Take Tre' and get back into the car.I'll signal when everything is clear."

"Spencer the 3rd."

"Whatever mom." I said with a smile as I tried to ease her anxiety about her son placing himself in harms way.

"Baby, be careful." She said to me as I went back inside, weapon in hand."

So after I'm certain that she and our son are safe, I systematically go from room to room in an effort to ascertain where the voices are coming from.

Then I find them.

I quickly put my weapon away. Either we are being set up or Jerome and Tasha have a scheduling issue.

In one of the main bedroom suites were four people, two males, two females. Two black, two white.

All engaged in a naked orgy.

The black girl was riding the black cock reverse cowgirl and immediately recognizes me somehow.

"Hi!" She friendly said without ever stopping to bounce on the dick. "You must be Spencer."

"How did you know that?" I asked.

'I'm Charlene, and over here is my husband Andy. The woman blowing Andy is my best friend Cindy and the black dick that I'm on top of belongs to her husband Ron.

Jerome told us to expect you guys. Spencer and Carolyn correct?"

It was like watching an adult movie being created. And that was another thing, all four had uncanny resemblances to some of the biggest names in porn.

For example, Charlene, could easily pass for Misty Stone's stunt double. Her husband Andy, well if you put him and Johnny Sins into a room together you'd think they were twins. Cindy was a dead ringer for the beautiful Jamie Boland AKA Chenin Blanc. And lastly, Cindy's husband Ron favored the incomparable Lexington Steele.

Ron looked somewhat familiar. I mean since I've become a cop I've become more adept at recalling faces. But it wasn't a perp walk or a lineup, or a wanted poster where I know this face from. I first met him in Jamaica.

Or rather my fist met his face after he had callously slapped my mom on her bare ass at the all nude resort that we had visited sometime back.

I couldn't tell if he simply didn't recognize me right off or if he was simply too engrossed in fucking "Misty Stone" to give me a second glance.

Either way, I was getting weird vides about this place and considered driving us the hell back home. Why did Jerome tell us that it was empty? But we'd never make it with a notorious winter blast bearing down on our heads.

"If you guys need help with luggage we can stop and..."(Charlene(Misty) began to say.

"No, no, please, don't get up." I said to them somewhat sarcastically. I'm going to get my fiancé in and I'll take care of the bags."

I get back out to the car and I notice mom on the phone. Hopefully she doesn't have the local sheriff on the line.

"No. No. We'll be just fine." She said to whomever was on the other line.

.......

"I'm sure that it will be a fun weekend. After all, where the hell can we go in this type of weather."

......

"Yes, at least we won't be alone."

.......

"We'll both keep open minds. Ok now, bye bye."

"Mom. You're not going to believe what I just..."

"That was Tasha baby. They set this entire weekend up for us."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I told you that I had mentioned to them about the possibility of our joining their swing group. Well, they paired us up with a couple that is very good at working with first timers.

Did you run into an interracial couple inside?"

"Two actually."

"Well, these two are Andy and Charlene."

Oh. Misty and Johnny Sins. Should've known.

"What about the other two? Ron and Cindy?"

"Oh they are their partners in crime."

"I'll just bet."

"Come on. It's starting to really snow out here. Let's get our son inside." She said to me at last.

"Mom? I have something to tell you about Ron."

After she heard that he was the same one that had been so disrespectful to us; she smiled wickedly and said "don't worry baby. Payback is a pregnant bitch in clogged heels."

Once we had got unpacked and settled into one of the suites, mom went about feeding and changing Tre while I explored the grounds. I mean damn! The place was massive. It was at least a 17,000 square feet facility.

One room had a fully stocked bar with all sorts of top shelf booze, a dance floor tables and chairs just like at a nightclub.

The dining area looked like a mini restaurant. There was a huge rec room. An indoor hot tub and heated Olympic sized pool with a retractable sunroof. Outside was Unchopped firewood stacked as high as the eyes could see. And while the place did have a state of the art modern day HVAC system, it still had wood burning fireplaces in every room.

It was too cold to give the outside a decent reconnaissance. But if the "out" was as good as the "in", then it was a safe bet that Jerome and Tasha, retired pro basketball player and retired adult film star respectively, had both invested their monies wisely to afford a facility like this.

Nice to have rich friends.

A few minutes later, we were sitting on the couch with Tre when all four walked in wearing heavy cotton robes.

The women immediately started to gush over Tre' while Andy suggested that maybe we guys should got out back and chop some wood just in case; while the ladies get acquainted.

"We had one more couple coming, but they may have had to turn back due to the storm." Ron explained as he swung his axe into a half a log and split it in twain.

"And remember, you don't have to do anything this weekend that you don't agree with." Andy explained, as if I needed him to tell me that.

"I'll be allowing Moth...Carolyn to take point on how far we go." I explained.

"Look man, I'm sorry about Jamaica. I got caught up in the excitement of seeing this naked African Goddess sporting a huge Cleopatra Jones Afro.

But that's no excuse. I was completely out of line." Ron admitted.

"Be that as it may. No real harm was done. If I can let it go then I'm sure that she can as well." I replied to him as we shook hands.

Once we had chopped enough wood to warm the entire state of Alaska, we carried it inside on wheel barrels and distributed it equally among the various fireplaces.

We then joined the ladies only to be met with the late arrivals. Beverly and Brian Brooks of all people.

"Well...well...well! Time to get this party started!" Ron shouted enthusiastically.

Only to have that shout countered with, "shhh. Hold your voice down he's sleeping." Charlene said in a loud whisper back to him as she held my son in her arms.

"Sorry."

Brian and Beverly. Boy, Jerome sure did pick a doozy of a grouping for this weekend.

"Honey? You remember Spencer don't you?" Beverly asked her husband.

"Uh, sure. Hello Spencer, it's good to see you again."

"Likewise." I said as I realized that he was struggling not to let the cat out of the bag about who he knew me as in the past.

"Baby, take little Spencer. You should be able to lay him down in the bed. The ladies and I are going to get lunch ready."

I do as she asked as the four ladies disappear into the kitchen area.

Ten minutes later...

"Are you drunk? The Sopranos is the best tv show of all time."

"No it's not. It's The Wire hands down."

"Andy, you're nuts. No one played in front of the camera like the character of Tony Soprano." Ron replied just as I walked back into the bar area.

"Hey Spence, what are you drinking?" Brian asked as he had assumed "mixologists" duties behind the bar.

Seeing as how I had only recently turned legal age to drink; I didn't have a lot of experience knowing what my favorite "spirit" was.

So I asked for what I commonly saw asked for on television and in movies.

"I'll have an extra dry martini."

"Ok. We need you to settle an argument for us." Andy said. "Best TV show, The Sopranos or The Wire?"

"Neither one." I replied.

"What?" Both Ron and Andy said at the same time. "That's bordering on blasphemy."

"Well, there's a show that I think runs circles around them both. Breaking Bad."

"Come on now. Stringer Bell, Avon Barksdale, Marlo Stanfield, Chris Partlow, Prop Joe, Omar Little..." Andy said as his voice trailed off.

"And Walter White was a match for all of them. Walter White was worth the entire DiMeo crew." I stated.

"You talking about Roy Demeo from the Gambino family?"

"No. On the Sopranos, the Jersey guys were in the DiMeo family." I thought this was your favorite show?" I asked Ron.

"I'm not very good with nuance."

"Walter White is what those into the comic book genre would call a "team buster." I explained.

"What's that?"

"One guy that can take on and one shot an entire team of superheroes. Doomsday, Dr.Doom, the Hulk..."

"Hey, don't take this wrong, but I heard that your lady Carolyn can "one shot" a room filled with hard cocks." Brian said to me.

I, for some reason didn't take offense to that. Mom was right, the double standard was real. If I were in a room full of women and was tasked with sexually satisfying all of them and I succeeded, I'd be a fucking hero.

And that's just what the woman I loved was in my eyes, Wonder Woman with chocolate skin and an Afro.

"I believe that's accurate. But I also heard that your Beverly is no slouch in the "team busting" dept either."

"If that ain't the damn truth." Brian said. "I walked out a room one day at a group event and walked back in and by the time I made it back, she had a dick in every hole on her body."

"Hell I recall that time. One of the dicks belonged to me." Andy admitted.

"And me." Ron said.

Suddenly, Andy takes on a more serious vibe.

"Spencer? If you don't mind my asking. What do you guys hope to get out of this experience?"

"To be honest? I don't know. I'm following her lead on this one."

"That's smart. Let her, as you said earlier, "take point" and lead the way.

Because I'm sure that you've heard the saying, that it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission?"

"Of course."

"Well, in the swinger lifestyle, if you're the man in the duo; you make sure to ask your wife's permission or you may not be forgiven."

"I'll...I'll keep that in mind." Just curios Andy. What do you do for a living?"

"Myself and Ron here have our very own stock brokerage."

"Just like Winthrop and Billy Ray Valentine." Brian joked as he referenced the old "Trading Places" movie.

"Yes and for the right price, we can get our hands on next year's crop report also." Ron bragged.

"What do you do for a living Spencer?" Andy asked.

"I'm a cop." I replied.

"Hey, you realize that I was just kidding about that crop report, correct?" Ron quickly states.

"Hey man I'm a city blue. What ever you do at your brokerage is between you and the S.E.C."

"You boys hungry yet?" A voice from the kitchen called out.

"Starving." Brian replied.

"Ditto." Andy said.

"Well..." the voice said as the door slowly opened. "We weren't talking about being hungry for food."

And with that, Beverly, Cindy, Charlene, and of course, my mother Carolyn, come into the bar area with nary a stitch of clothing between the four of them. With my mom sporting her aforementioned "clog heels".

"Ok ladies. Lock and load onto your target."Charlene told them.

"Target locked." The three replied one by one.

"Then on my command....commence fucking."

"You!" Mom said to Ron. "Come here."

"Me?" Ron said as he pointed at his chest.

"Yes you; Mr.Touchy Feely. Take those pants and boxers off."

Ron's smile could have lit up the sky on a moonless night. He was about to have the experience that he had craved in Jamaica.

Only not like he thought...

Mom took a seat on the plush carpet and ordered him to "lay across her lap".

Not surprisingly, everyone in attendance focused on the two and what was about to happen next.

Everyone including myself.

"You know Ron?" Mom began. "I still have a handprint the size of New York on my left ass cheek thanks to you." She told him as she put his semi hard cock between the crease in her thighs and squeezed it while his bare ass lay exposed across her lap for all to see.

Ron whimpered as she squeezed. It didn't appear that she was doing it very hard, but what did I know? She's never done this to me before.

Never...done...it...to...me...

I quickly put such foolish thoughts aside as I knew that what was coming next was definitely something that I had experienced at her hands before.

After all, she was more than just my lover.

"You need to be taught a lesson young man. The lesson being that you keep your hands to yourself unless you are asked to do otherwise. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

And with that she reached back and "whack", she slapped his naked ass...hard.

"Yes ma'am." She told him.

Ron yelped loudly which caused her to do it several more times.

The ladies in the audience were furiously fingering their snatches while stroking the cocks of their intended targets.

Charlene was no different as she stroked my own dick.

"God damn this is hot!" Charlene said. "Has she ever done this to you?" She asked.

"Yes and no." Was my cryptic reply.

After a minute or so, mom could feel that something had happened between her thighs.

Ron was now sporting a full on hard dick.

"My...my...my!" She exclaimed. "And what do we have here? Stand up."

When Ron stands I realize to my somewhat dismay that he doesn't only look like Lexington Steele; it would appear that they got their oversized cocks from the same assembly line.

Was that monster really going into my mom? And if so, how do I follow that?

"Hey Silvio? Any Machiavellian words of wisdom for me?"

"Hey fuck off Sunshine. You said Breaking Bad was a better show."

"Snowflake."

"Oh my! You have a big one don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"And just what are your intentions with this big ass dick?"

"Well, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to stick it into your pussy and fuck you until you cum all over it...ma'am."

"Well, unfortunately. What you "like" is not relevant to this.

I'm not going to let you stick your cock in me just because you want to."

"Oh." He said as he sounded sincerely dejected.

"I'm going to let you stick your cock in my pussy because I'm such a nice lady."

And with that, she laid on her back with her knees pointed up and revealed and rubbed her huge swollen clit.

"Well?" She said to him as he stood there and watched. "Are you coming?"

"Not yet but maybe in 30 minutes or so." He said as he got down between her legs and slowly entered her with his mammoth of a cock.

Everyone was still watching as opposed to being busy fucking. I guess they all remembered her performance in Jamaica and were dying to see just how long Ron would last.

It's a good thing that it doesn't take mom a long time to cum, because Ron was pretty much done within 2 minutes.

He was no daisy. He was no daisy at all!

Brian and and Cindy joined mom on the floor while Andy turned his focus onto Beverly.

"How about you and I retire to a more private space?" Charlene suggested.

"Lead the way."

We made our way into the hot tub room and suffice to say that we came, we saw, we laid down, we fucked, and afterwards, ended up in the jacuzzi.

"Are you sure that you're only 21?" She asked as she laid her head on my chest as I laid my back against the hot tub wall as the jets of warm water lightly pulsated off our naked bodies.

I had never kissed another woman since mom and I became a couple.

But I had to admit that it felt good to kiss Charlene.

I also had to admit that I felt guilty as hell.

"She really loves you. Do you know that?" Charlene asked me as she rubbed her hand across my face.

"I do." I replied.

"No. I don't think you understand. Carolyn REALLY loves you."

"Ok." I said with clear confusion in my voice. "What do you mean by that?"

"Why do you think that you two are here?"

"While I don't speak

cryptic-ese. I'd have to say that it's because we thought that we were coming up here for a relaxing weekend; alone."

"You still could have done that. Your "participation" was completely voluntary. I'm not asking you "why are you at this lodge". I'm asking you why is your fiancée in the next room being rode like a used mule? Why did you just fuck me? Which you did very well, I might add."

"I give up Charlene. Why don't you just tell me?"

"Ok. Carolyn's deep rooted insecurities are what brought you're here."

"What the hell are you talking about? She has nothing to be insecure about." I shot back.

"No? The man she loves is 18 years younger than her.

She's worried that one day you're going to wake up and decide to move on to greener pastures.

Or to put it more bluntly, move on to a tighter pussy."

"Where are you getting this from?"

"We aren't like you men. You talk politics, sports, religion and sex. We, on the other hand, occasionally around other women that we feel that we can trust; will open up about our feelings.

She intimated this to us while we were in the kitchen.

By contrast, what were you men discussing?"

Outside of the fact that your husband Andy and your fuck buddy Ron may be engaged in some type of insider trading; we weren't discussing too much.

"As you stated. Sports, religion, sex, and politics." I finally said. "So, why are you telling me all of this? Why do I deserve this... generosity?"

"I like you Spencer. Out of everyone here, you and I are the closest in age. And if you want to save what you have with Carolyn, please...turn your back on this lifestyle after this weekend."

I was starting to get a bit agitated. Charlene kept dropping these cryptic hints, but she wasn't being very forth coming. Suddenly, I remembered that I was a cop who knew a little bit about interrogation.

"Charlene? There's something that you desperately want to tell me about this. I can see it in your eyes. It's only you and me in here right now. This is your chance to unburden yourself. Please, just talk to me."

I may have laid it on a bit thick, but it achieved the desired results.

"Carolyn wants you to be able to fuck other women in a controlled environment like this one, so that you never feel the need to stray behind her back, or leave her for something in the streets.

Simultaneously, she wants you to watch her fuck other men so that you always "appreciate" what you have at home because what you have at home is still very much desirable to others like yourself.

And that's why I say that you're here for the wrong reasons."

"So, why are you and Andy here?" I asked as I mentally processed what I had been told. Mom has always been the most confident and strong person I've ever known. How could us being so in love with each other cause her to be insecure regardless of our age difference?

"Andy and I are here because of the same flawed thinking that has you and Carolyn here."

"Meaning?"

She sighed. I figured that this must be a bit painful for her to discuss. For that reason, I didn't push any further; yet, she told me anyway.

"Andy is twenty years older than I am, plus he's Caucasian. He is terrified that I'm going to leave him for a handsome young black guy like yourself. So he allows me to have sex with men like you in an effort to "quell" what he thinks might be my urge to someday bail on him."