The Dutiful Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought that if I didn't get to fuck mom during this trip, then I should at a minimum be allowed to sample some of the other delectable eye candy that some willing husband might allow me to sample.

The only problem with that is that he's going to in turn want to "sample" Carolyn. And I'm not sure if my heart can take that at this point.

Our first stop after checking in, going to our room and undressing was to go down to the pool area. There was a swim up bar and a big party was being thrown by the organizers of the event.

There were no cell phones and cameras allowed. This made everyone relax even more as none of this would show up on any form of social media.

We appeared to be garnering quite a bit of attention. I don't know how many people we had to tell that we weren't apart of the swingers group.

It was as if my mom was the only woman on earth and every man at the resort was dying for a chance to fuck her.

One hopeful couple offered to get us the wristbands needed in order to attend the seminars and various parties for free.

We reluctantly accepted when the wife assured us that the offer came with "no strings attached."

We had heard that an interactive anal sex seminar was about to start so we left the pool and went inside to view it.

The seminar was hosted by a naked woman of Jamaican descent. She also was joined onstage by another short, attractive Jamaican woman in her early to mid-twenties with a huge ass, as well as a tall clean-shaven well-endowed Caucasian man with a champion swimmer's physique.

I nudged mom and jokingly asked her if he reminded her of anyone.

She was taken aback at first when she realized who I was referring to, and then she laughed and said, "damn! It does look just like him." She said of the guy she had once done the sex photo shoot with.

"Mom? I mean, Carolyn. Did it hurt when he was in your ass?"

"Yes and no." She said. "When he stuck "just the tip" in then it really wasn't that bad. You probably saw several pictures where that was the case."

"I also saw several where he was balls deep in your ass. Only your face wasn't visible."

"The reason being was because my face was torn the fuck up something terrible! My ass was on fire, and my facial expression was straight up "bad attitude."

"I'd never hurt you like that." I said to her.

She reached over and we kissed again. Only this time, I said fuck it. It's now or never. If I don't make a move now, then I never would.

"I love you, Carolyn. I mean, I really love you." I whispered to her.

"I love you too baby."

"No mom. I'm trying to tell you that I'm in love with you."

"I know son. That's what I mean as well. Hell, I was hoping you'd have said it back to me after I jacked you off last night." She said with a sly wink.

"Let's get out of here." I suggested.

"Yes. Let's walk down to the beach. Bring a blanket and some towels."

We exit the performance just as the stud is himself now balls deep inside of the Jamaican lady's asshole. We walk past the pool and onto the secluded beach and laid down our blanket.

I helped mom to the ground and prepared to join her, but she had other thoughts in mind.

Before I could sit down. My mom took the length of my cock into her mouth and began to give me a very slow, very loving and very sensual handsfree blowjob.

She fondled my balls while I reached in and lightly pinched her nipples with very productive results.

"Ummmm," she hummed. "How did you know that I like to have my nipples pinched?"

"I won't ever lie to you. It was a complete shot in the dark."

"Bullseye then. Now come down here and taste you mother's twat."

Now I was in a pickle. Whatever I didn't know about nipple pinching, I knew even less about licking pussy.

I didn't want to disappoint her. She had just given me the blowjob from heaven; now I needed to return the favor.

But as I started to lick at her murky orifice, I realized that I only needed to keep doing what garners the most squirming from her and ease up on what didn't.

And predictably, after a few seconds, "damn it I'm Cumming!" Was proclaimed vociferously from mom's lips.

I took this as a cue that she was ready to be fucked, nice and slow and hard, so with every star, moon and planet in the night sky as my witness, I committed incest as I stuck my dick into my mom's screaming pussy while she was still in the throes of an orgasm.

She...completely...fucking...lost it!

Her entire body started convulsing as she ran the gamut from screams to curses, to crying, and more screams and curses.

I got a bit concerned as I stopped fucking her and just took her into my arms.

"Mom? Are you ok?" I asked frantically.

"I'm fine my love." She replied weakly. "That was just emotional for me. But surely, you've seen a woman cum before now though, correct?"

"Not through actions of my own. Mom, this is my first time being with a woman."

Tears started to stream down her face. She pulled me in close for another long and passionate kiss and she then started to furiously work her own pelvis as she began to fuck me back.

Then she said these words. "Blessed am I among all mothers, for I get to be my son's very special first time."

"What does that mean to you?" I asked as I again started to pound her pussy.

"It means that you're mine and I'm yours, from now until forever." She said as she creamed on my cock once again.

"Unnngh. Mom, I can't hold it much longer. I'm about to explode!"

"Are you going to pull out? You probably should."

"No way mom! Why can't I cum inside of you?"

"Because baby. My tubes aren't tied, nor am I on birth control. You can actually get me pregnant."

"I want to get you pregnant."

"Baby you don't know what you're saying. No one means things said at the height of passion."

"I do mean it. I've never meant any other words that I've ever said more. Except of course when I told you that I love you."

"Once you do this. Once we do this, there's no turning back." She explained to me.

"We couldn't "turn back" after what we've already done, even if our lives depended on it."

"In that case Spencer, shoot that cum in me. Put a baby in me my handsome, wonderful son."

I do just that...I came for what felt like an eternity. If I thought that I lost it over the hand job she gave me; it was nothing compared to this. Nothing beats Cumming inside of your own mother.

The next morning, when I woke up, I found myself alone in bed. Mom...Err...Carolyn was sitting on the balcony in a cotton robe supplied by the resort sipping on coffee.

I go to the bathroom and freshen up and then I join her.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning my love." She replied.

Good! No regrets or bad feelings about last night.

"Spencer. Have a seat, we need to talk about last night."

Spoke too soon. God damn it!

"Mom I'm..."

"No. Just listen to me." She said gently. "First, last night was the most beautiful and magical night of my life. No man has ever made me feel more special and loved. At this point, I can't even imagine a life without you."

"That's a good thing; right?"

"It depends largely on you feeling the same way."

"Carolyn...mom. Do you think I would have risked our mother son relationship if I didn't think sharing my true feelings for you was worth it?"

"Sweetheart we crossed so many lines last night. I don't know if we even get to call each other "mother and son" anymore.

But that's just it. If something goes wrong between us, I not only lose a lover. But I lose my son also."

"That's why we can't let anything go wrong between us."

"Spencer? Are you really prepared to take on the responsibilities that come from being the "man of the house"? The responsibilities of being a provider? The responsibilities of sharing a bed with me every night as your lover?"

"I am. And I have a surprise for you. My job situation is about to change drastically."

"What do you mean?"

"I applied for a job as a policeman, and I've been invited to join the academy. Mom, I'm going to be a cop!" I said excitedly.

Mom was less than enthused by this revelation.

"Baby, while I'm so proud of you, that's very dangerous work. I'll worry about you as my son, I'll worry about you as my husband, and I'll worry about you as the father of our child or children.

And then this anti policeman climate we live in...

Mom, I can make a difference. "I'm not Derek Chauvin or anyone like that. I'd treat everyone fairly and only engage when there's no other choice."

"Baby I don't know..."

"It's a good starting salary plus I've already been studying for the Sgt's exam. 6 figures annually."

"Spencer, it's not about the money. My job has always taken care of both of us."

"Mom? You were going to marry Jack if he was available. He's also a cop, why didn't you worry so about him? "

She takes a second and mulls it over. "I guess I didn't love him in the way that I love you."

"I'll never hurt you mom."

"If you do, I'll never forgive you. Just as I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you."

"Can we table the heavy stuff till tomorrow then?"

"We sure can my love. What's on your mind?"

"Great question, have you eaten this morning?"

"Not yet."

"Good. Can I fuck you in your ass?"

She smiled. "Straightforwardness. I like that in a man. Do you have any lube?"

"No, but I do have a tongue." I declared.

"While I never really envisioned my son tossing my salad. What the hell. Lick mama's ass baby."

I'm nothing if not a dutiful son...

I began to lick my mom's ass for the express purpose of lubricating it so that I can slide my cock in with minimal effort. The last thing I wanted was to hurt the woman I loved in any way.

To my pleasant surprise, she had a very powerful leg shaking "assgasm".

"God baby! The things you are doing to my body! I...I didn't fart in your face, did I?" She asked with slight embarrassment.

"No worries mom." I said as I kissed her on the back. Are you ready?"

"Be gentle my love. My ass doesn't have many miles on it on it."

"It's my ass now mama." I said as I pushed the head of my cock slowly past her anal opening. "Don't flex mom; just relax and breath."

"You just flat out refuse to call me Carolyn consistently, don't you?" She asked as she worked to relax her anal muscles as I pushed my dick in a little deeper.

"Unghh. I didn't gain a lover just to lose a mother. Even if that person is the same being."

"Is it all the way in yet?"

"Just another four inches."

"Four?" She shrieked as she tensed up again.

"I'm kidding mom." I said with a laugh. "I'm in all the way."

"Now what?"

"Do you think you can handle me moving in and out?"

"Only very short and gentle strokes."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

After a few minutes of short and gentle stroking...

"It's starting to feel better. You can go harder and deeper if you want to. Come on Jr. don't play with this ass! Fuck mama's ass! Fuck yo ass!"

She said that shit on purpose...

For no sooner than the words, "you can go harder and deeper if you want to", left my mom's lips, I immediately emptied my ball sack into her tight and inviting rectum, filling her ass with volumes of my thick white man juice.

"Hey! No fair." I said to her as I collapsed atop of her. "You knew that dirty talk like that would make me cum."

"I wasn't quite sure. But I hoped that it would. I couldn't have you in my asshole all morning. I have a 9:30 am appointment at the beauty salon."

"I can't imagine a beauty salon on earth making you look even more beautiful."

"Oh, you are just so sweet." She said to me as she dislodged her ass from my now flaccid dick. "I want to try something different with my hair. I want to see if you like it."

"I'm certain I will."

"Baby hand me a warm wet rag so that I can clean you out of my ass. It might be a bit unbecoming for me to walk through the resort with cum dripping from my butt."

"With all these swinging folk walking around here...forget about unbecoming, it probably wouldn't be safe." I joked.

After she wiped her bottom thoroughly, she slipped on her platform flip flops, kissed me on the lips and headed toward the door with no other clothing on.

"Oh, I almost forgot." She said as she turned back around toward me and smiled. "We are going to have to do anal more often. I came like a she-bear when you nutted in my ass."

..........

I laid sprawled across the bed waiting for Carolyn to return. I wasn't sure what was on our agenda for later. Maybe we'd throw on some clothes and go into town and eat lunch and shop.

Maybe go languish by the pool and playfully fend off would be wife swapping couples.

Or maybe we'd stay in the room, order room service and spend the rest of the day engaged in hot incestuous lovemaking.

God, I hope that its option three!

My thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of the room phone. Since our own phones were in the safe, (as per the instructions of the resort), I figured it might be the front desk needing to see our passports again or something.

"Hello?"

"Baby, can you come and meet me down at the salon? There's a bit of a "situation" brewing down here."

I leapt out of bed and took off in a full out sprint for the salon. It quickly dawned on me that I had no idea where it was located on the spacious resort.

Fortunately, one of the guys on golf carts that are designed to ferry guest around the place arrived and just happened to be going in that direction.

Since most of us are walking around naked, no gratuity was asked for. In fact, you had to pay for tips upfront. I didn't like that. An upfront tip was the equivalent of a participation trophy.

I had been a waiter two summers straight and I earned every tip that I got, and the ones that I got stiffed on.

As I made my way inside the main lobby to the beauty salon, I noticed a crowd had swelled outside looking in. As I got closer, I could clearly hear the chatter.

"She looks like a goddess!"

"Damn! I'd give my right kidney to fuck that!"

"I want to do my hair like that, but I'm scared I might get fired. Corporate America don't play that natural thing."

"I'd pay for that pussy!"

"She looks like Pam Grier did in the 1970s."

"I just want to shake the hand of the brother that lays down with her every night!"

"Excuse me, coming through please." I said to the throng of rubberneckers.

I walked into the salon and immediately realized what all the fuss was about. Mom had taken out the weave and had the beautician blow out her real hair into a sexy giant afro.

I was mesmerized. I was living the fantasy that so many males had at one time or another. And the MILF I was fucking also happened to be the most beautiful and sexiest woman at the resort.

It was good to be the king.

"Spencer thank you for coming so quickly." She said as she stood up from the beautician chair. "I don't know if I would have made it out of here with my pussy and ass still intact."

"You'd think these horny motherfuckers haven't ever seen a beautiful woman before." I said as I realized I had just cursed in front of my mother.

"M...Carolyn, I apologize."

The nude Jamaican female stylist waved it off. "It's ok mon. You is concerned about your woman dats all. If you like I can get security to..."

"No." I said as I wrapped protective hands around my lover/mother. "That won't be necessary. I can take it from here."

As we walk out, the crowd parted like the Red Sea did in Exodus; only we didn't get to the other side unscathed as the Israelites did.

"Ow!" Mom yelped to an audible slap on her ass.

I quickly turned around and immediately spotted the now smirking culprit. I'm 6'1 and he had me by at least 3 inches.

But I also boxed in high school...

A shot to the liver and a shot to the neck and he was a mass of crumpled up meat on the marble floor. "How many fucking times or we going to have to say it to you people? We are not a part of your fucking group!" I yelled.

"And even if you were, we don't tolerate that type of shit that was just done to your wife." An even bigger gentleman said to me as he walked over to where we were. "My name is Jerome. This is my wife, Tasha. We are the organizers of this event."

"A pleasure to meet you both." Mom replied. "And I'm Carolyn, and this is my husband, Spencer."

Jerome, we found out, was a former professional basketball player who couldn't cut it in the NBA but went overseas and made millions in Italy.

Tasha, believe it or not, was a former adult film star. Jerome was tall, average looking, gangly and light skinned while Tasha was short, very attractive, dark and thick in all the right places.

"Would you two like to join us for drinks? I feel so bad about this incident but since this is an all-inclusive resort, I can't actually "buy" you a drink that's free, but I'd just like to sit and chat for a bit if that's ok?"

Mom answered for both of us. "That'll be just fine."

While I know that she wants me to take the reins as "man of the house", I'm certain that also being my mother is going to make it difficult for her not to instinctively take charge whenever the moment presents itself.

"Look, I don't want anything to happen to that guy. He was an idiot and as far as I'm concerned, justice was served." I said while the four of us sat at a table, as I referenced the asshole that had slapped Carolyn on the ass, who I subsequently two pieced.

"I appreciate that. You know, everyone knows the rules. Keep your damn hands to yourself unless invited to do otherwise." Jerome explained.

"Gurrl! I just love your hair! May I?" Tasha asked as she wanted permission to run her hand through mom's afro.

She consented and Tasha did just that.

"I've got to get my hair healthy like that. What do you do to get it so strong?"

"I put no chemicals in my hair at all. Plus, I don't leave the weave in for months at a time."

"Yeah, back when I was constantly getting cum shot into my hair by these poor dick aiming porn guys, I was constantly having to take mine out and get it redone and I should have been taking my real hair down and washing it every time."

"So." Jerome remarked. "You guys just happened to be here at the same time we are. What a fucking coincidence!"

"Yes. That's all it was. My baby and I aren't in the swinging lifestyle." I said to him.

"That's a pity." Tasha said. "Tell us, what would be your biggest reasons for not being a part of it? Believe it or not, we have a lot of fun both in bed and out."

"Well, we haven't gotten to the point where we've gotten bored with each other and need the sexual company of others in order to have a happy, vibrant marriage." Mom said to them.

Ouch!

"Oh lord! I didn't mean that in anyway like it sounded. Please accept my apologies." She said to them both after realizing that she had inadvertently just insulted the two of them.

Jerome causally brushed it off. "No worries, Carolyn. Trust me, yours is a common misconception about the lifestyle. In fact, Tasha and myself have been in it since day one.

In fact, we met at an event just like this one."

"Really?" Mom said as her eyes lit up. "How did that happen?"

"Gurrrl let me tell ya!" An animated Tasha said. "I was riding this big black dick, and I had an even bigger white dick in my ass at the same time, when this fool here, walked right over to me and said..."

"Hey cutie, when you finish these two off come holla at me." Jerome said as he finished the sentence.

"And given that I have an affinity for straight forward men. His approach made me hurry up and squeeze the cum out of both dicks."

"We went out by the pool and talked. And I told her that she was going to be my wife real soon."

"And considering that I was still doing porn at the time, I really didn't think he was serious. But he didn't give up. I mean, I'd have a two-dozen bouquet of roses waiting for me after every shoot I did.