The Dutiful Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, who does that? I had just got through fucking another man or men on camera, and Jerome here is sending me flowers as if he and I had just been on a date that went exceptionally well.

So, when I realized that he wasn't going to quit until he got me, I said yes."

"Were you concerned that once the hunt was over, he might get bored?"

"That was ten years ago Carolyn. He hasn't gotten bored with me yet."

"Because of the swinging?" I asked.

"Because of our love for each other. The swinging just makes a great thing even better." Tasha explained.

"That's why we started this group. It's the first of its kind. There are a lot of swinger groups out there and we are card carrying members in most of them. But none of them bring a gathering like this together." Jerome said.

"Interesting." Mom replied.

"Hey, I have an idea. We are having a giant free for all tonight. Same rules apply. No means no, and no touching unless prompted.

We'd love to have you two as our guests tonight. Participation is optional. Must be butt ass naked to attend."

"We'd love to." Mom quickly answered.

By the way Carolyn. Have you ever done any porn or nude modeling? You sure do have the body and face for it."

To my surprise, mom owned up to once doing the photo shoot.

"I tried one of those once. The male talent's dick couldn't stay erect." Tasha replied.

"I didn't have that problem at all." Mom said to them. "That dick could have cut diamonds due to it being so hard."

"Carolyn? Carolyn Rhodes? Is that you?" A female voice from behind calls toward us.

Mom gets this stained look on her face that seems to indicate, "not her"! "Anyone but her!"

"Excuse me everyone." She says as she smiles and goes over to meet the voice.

"Well, if it isn't Beverly Brooks. Girl, what are you doing here?"

"Shit girl, you know that me and Brian are swingers. But I didn't think you were. And what about you and Jack? I overheard him in the office yesterday telling someone that you had broken it off with him.

And here you are, hobnobbing with the event organizers and you've got you a new young thing. Girl, you don't let no grass grow under your feet do you?"

"Well, we aren't here with the event. Spencer and I..."

"Spencer? Isn't that your son's name as well?"

"Uh. Yes, I suppose it is."

"Of all the damn coincidences. By the by...I saw y'all last night on the beach." Beverly said with a wink.

"You saw us? What do you mean?"

"Girl y'all was fucking like 9000! He was digging all in your guts."

Before she could respond, I had walked over. "Hey baby. Everything ok?" I asked as I looked at the other woman.

"Yes honey. This is a coworker of mine. Officer Beverly Brooks. Beverly this is my...my boyfriend Spencer."

"Nice to meet you ma'am." I replied.

"You know? You look very familiar. I'd swear that I've seen you somewhere before."

"I can't imagine where that would have been." Mom said to her.

"I never forget a face. That comes from being a cop. But I can't place where I've met you before. Spencer...Spencer...what's your last name?"

"It's Rhodes." I blurted out.

"Wait. You are dating a man with the exact same name as your son? How the hell did you two meet?"

"On Facebook. We are a part of a private group for people with the last name of Rhodes. When I realized that he and my son had the same name, I in boxed him about it. We started chatting back and forth and since Jack and I were on the verge of severing ties, I figured I'd give him a try."

"Well, some people go to the movies for a first date. You two came to a nudist resort."

"To each his own." Mom said. "And uh, Beverly? Can I get you to keep this between us? You know, interoffice gossip, and I wouldn't want to unnecessarily hurt Jack's feelings."

"My lips are sealed. Besides, I don't want you going back and spreading what I'm doing tonight."

"Which is?"

"Remember that white dude from the anal sex seminar from last night? Well, you can pay to go up on stage and have him bore out your asshole in front of the crowd with that ginormous white cock of his.

If you last for 10 minutes without tapping out, you'll win $10,000."

"Really? And Brian is ok with this?"

"Baby please...Brian has watched me fuck so many men; this won't even register on his jealousy scale."

"We'd love to be there, but Jerome invited us to..."

"The free for all? It'll take place after the anal show. Come on and watch. It'll give you something to hang over my head later. Especially if I can't last.

"Ok. Since you put it like that..."

"See you lovebirds tonight." She said as she saunters off toward the mini golf course.

"Fuck me running!" Mom said, probably a little louder than she had hoped. "Of all the bad ass luck."

"What is it mom? What's wrong?"

"That nosy bitch is onto us! The high yellow hoe senses something."

Thinking back on the last few seconds, Beverly was the opposite side of the coin from mom.

She looked like one of those Louisiana creole people with the light skin and the straight hair.

She was indeed a very pretty woman, not as pretty as my Carolyn but very pretty, nonetheless.

They both were tall for women, but Beverly was very muscular. She was almost like a tomboy had she not been so gorgeous. She had small tits and a small but shapely, taut looking ass.

I'm hoping we get to see the show...

"Baby I wish you hadn't told her your last name."

"But mom, what was I supposed to do? I'll be in the academy in a few weeks, and she'd be bound to find out anyway.

Trust me, you handled it superbly."

Whether she shared my confidence or not, she didn't say. Instead, she shoved her tongue in my mouth to the applause of all around.

All except one who had peeked her head back inside.

"You've got some shit going on Carolyn. And I intend to find out exactly what that shit is." Beverly Brooks mumbled.

That night, the stage was setup like a...I kid you not, a boxing ring!

Beverly walked in clad in a boxer's robe and mules. Her "opponent" also made his way to the stage in a boxing robe of his own.

Only his robe sported the words "Top Gun" on the back.

"Are they serious right now?" Mom asked me. "Are they about to fuck or wrestle?"

"The wrestling match is going to be him "wrestling" to get his cock in her ass." I surmised.

As special guests of Jerome and Tasha, we had front row seats to all the action. So, when a now shaved head Beverly Brooks disrobed, I garnered a newfound respect for her physique.

As the late superstar Prince would say, she was a sexy motherfucker!

Tasha served as ring announcer and captured Michael Buffer flawlessly.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for joining us for this main event of the evening.

Are you ready to watch this sister do what no one before her has been able to do?"

The crowd replied enthusiastically.

"Well, in this event, audience participation is a must. I need two volunteers. A show of hands, I need a lady from the audience to fluff this gentleman right here."

What happened next was amazing. Right in front of their mates, nearly every sister in the audience raised their hand for the opportunity to wrap their lips around the white cock of the man sitting directly across from Beverly Brooks.

He pointed into the audience at whom he desired for the task, but not at anyone who had their hand raised.

Take one guess at whose direction he pointed in...

Carolyn looked at me as if to say, "but my hand wasn't raised."

Tasha whispered something into his ear which caused him to point to some sister with twists in her hair with an outstretched hand.

After "Sister Soulja", had wrapped her thick lips around his cock in an effort to get him erect; Tasha made another request.

"All right now fellas. We need you to step up to the plate! This sister needs double stimulation! She needs that cat licked to get her into the mood, and she needs that booty ate to help with lubrication.

Any volunteers?"

Once again, hands shot up all over the room. Two guys were selected for the dual tasks.

Only they were forced to wait their turn as only one task could be carried out at a time.

Once he was hard and she was ready, Tasha then announced the participants.

"Ok now. Audience, are you ready to meet the contestants?"

Thunderous applause.

"In this corner, hailing all the way from the Peach state of Georgia a bad ass lady cop, standing 5'7 and 6'1 in her come fuck me heels, weighing in at a very tight 130 pounds, please give it up for Office Beverly Brooks!"

Audience cheers loudly...

"And in this corner, hailing from somewhere outside of Russia. He stands 6'5, weighs in at about 235 pounds with at least 9 hard inches of pulsating power below his waist; please put your hands together for the still undefeated king of anal drillers, the man, the legend, the myth with da dick! Sergio "Top Gun" Stallion!"

The two "combatants met at the center of the stage as Tasha gave the rules for the contest.

"Ok, here's how this is going down. Beverly, you have to survive ten minutes of getting fucked up your ass by Sergio without tapping out. The clock will only start once he is balls deep in your booty.

If you cause Sergio to cum prior to the ten minutes you win. If you last the entire ten minutes you also win. You can do this girl. I once did a twenty-man anal gang bang that lasted at least four hours.

You can do this. Put that "black girl magic" on his ass."

Beverly takes the mic, "I'm going to have this white boy limping all the way back to St. Petersburg when I get through with that dick."

The audience eats it up. All except one.

"That's one cocky bitch. I'll give her that much." Mom said.

So outside of a few other formalities, it was time to get started. Both contestants have been "mic-ed up" for this with small mics hung on their necks.

Beverly is on all fours as Sergio makes his first attempt at getting in. As his dick only creases her ass opening, she immediately recoils.

"Wait a second." She spoke. "I wasn't quite ready."

Serge pulls back and then readies himself for another try. This time he gets the head and one inch in before she stops him.

"I need to warn you Officer Beverly, if you stop him again, you'll be automatically disqualified, and Serge will win by default."

"Ok." She replied.

"Is your husband in attendance?"

Brian Brooks raises his hand. Man get yo butt up here on stage and offer your wife some moral support. Hold her hand, whisper in her ear, tell her you love her, do something to help her win.

But you can't prevent her from tapping out. Is that clear?"

"It is." He says as he lays on his back under his wife's face while she fights to get a cock balls deep in her rectum.

"Remember folks the clock can't start until he is all the way in. And audience, this isn't a golf match. You can cheer her on. Give her some motivation!

Between the "motivation" from the crowd chanting "black girl magic" and "black girls rock"; and the husband Brian whispering "I love you with all my heart. You've got this", Beverly was able to relax for a second so that Serge was now balls deep and the clock started.

"She's not going to last." I said to Carolyn.

"What? Why are you so sure?"

"Look at her mom. Look how she's flexing. You can see every muscle on her body. She's too tense.

She won't last 5 minutes, let alone 10."

She split the difference with 7 minutes.

Sergio was pounding, and I do mean pounding her ass. He was showing no mercy as he furiously pulled and pushed his cock in and out of her still flexing butt hole.

Once the clock hit the seven-minute mark, all the "black girls rock" chanting and encouraging words were drowned out by, "I'm tapping!" She yelled as she patted her hand on the floor signifying "no mas".

Only Sergio wasn't quite done as he unleashed his pent-up fury in the form of a very loud and vocal orgasm as he filled the defeated ass of Beverly Brooks with his jizz.

This caused a chain reaction as Beverly herself had a very vocal climax into the mic as did half the women in the audience.

Even my woman.

"God damn it!" Carolyn cried out. "That was fucking intense!"

"Would you like to go over and get a good spot in the free for all?" I asked her.

"No. Take me back to our room; Cumming like that without clitoral stimulation has left me horny as hell. Besides, we have something to discuss."

So, without another word and without waiting to hear the final tally, mom and I discreetly make our exit.

Once we are outside, I asked her what she wanted to talk about.

"I want to do it." She declared.

"Do what?"

"I want to see if I can outlast Sergio."

"I must didn't hear you correctly. It almost sounded like you said that you'd like to see if you could outlast Sergio."

Ok...where the hell was THIS coming from?

"You heard me correctly and I'm very serious. I want to try for the ten grand."

"Mom why?"

"Hello my dear? It's ten grand. We could use that money. Maybe you wouldn't have to join the police force."

Ok, this wasn't my lover Carolyn talking. She was in straight up "protective mommy mode". This was her, doing whatever she felt necessary to keep her adult son out of danger.

Even if it meant her getting fucked in the ass for a chance to win a few dollars.

This is her keeping me from joining the seventh-grade middle school football team because she thought I'd get hurt; all over again.

I knew now that our relationship, no matter how hot, passionate and loving, would always be dwarfed by the fact that I was her son first and foremost. And that would take precedence over me as her lover.

I would literally be the father, competing with his son for the affection of the mother.

"Carolyn. I need you to listen to me. I'm going to become a police officer. I'm going to take care of my family. I'm going to take care of you, not the other way around.

You have to let me make my own decision on this."

"What about what I want? We are talking about starting a family. A family with children. I've already raised one son by myself. I'm not equipped mentally to do that again. If you go out there and something happened to you..."

"And look at the son you raised. You raised me to be responsible, loving, caring, faithful. You raised me to be the type of man you'd want to spend your life with. You may have had some other woman in mind while you were teaching me those values, but now you get to reap the benefits of what you have instilled in me.

"Carolyn...mom, I'm not a hero. I'm not becoming a police officer in order to get killed. I'm becoming one to protect you, our babies, and our surrounding community.

And to hopefully make a good salary while doing so."

"I'll worry about you."

"I know."

"I'm not trying to treat you like a child."

"I know."

"I really want to do this tomorrow night."

"How much of it is the money? How much of it is you being attracted to Sergio and curious? And how much of it is you wanting to stick it to Mrs. Brooks by finishing something she started?"

She laughed. "Damn you know me so well! 25%, 25%, and 50% respectively."

"Well, if that's the case, we really do need to get to the room and in bed."

"Why do you say that?"

"Mom, if you're going to stand a snowballs chance of beating both Beverly and Sergio tomorrow; then it's going to take me most of the night of banging your booty until it's stretched out enough for Sergio to drive a car through there."

The next night...

4:32 seconds...

All it took was four minutes and thirty-two seconds for Carolyn to dethrone "Top Gun". Sergio had probably never shot a load with that much force in his entire time as a sex performer.

But he also had never stuck his cock into the sinfully sweet and sexually addictive ass of Carolyn Rhodes before either.

I did the "loving husband" thing and gently held her hand and whispered "encouraging words" into her ear.

It didn't matter though. When she turned back and stared into Sergio's eyes and said those magic words, "stop playing with this ass and fuck me white boy", Sergio could no longer hold the line.

He did, however, bravely hold it for four minutes and thirty-two seconds.

Which brings us to present day...

Our lives took a dramatic shift after that fateful trip to Jamaica. Two weeks after we returned, we discovered that Carolyn was indeed pregnant.

We couldn't have been more elated...

I did make it into the police academy. Jack gave me a lot of great advice on getting through the training. The physical part didn't bother me, I was in great conditioning from my boxing training still.

The only person that gave me a hard time at all was Beverly Brooks, she made a lot of innuendos, and she hung around the academy a lot for some reason that I couldn't explain...

One day downtown after the Brooks had made it back from Jamaica...

"Hey Shirley?"

"Yes, Detective Brooks?"

"Carolyn Rhodes is on paternity leave, correct? Can you point me to her cubicle? I want to leave a little surprise on her desk when she returns."

"Yes ma'am. It's the third one on the right." The floor manager revealed to her.

Beverly Brooks stealthy makes her way to Carolyn's deserted workstation. She quickly places an anonymous "congratulations" card on the desk and scans around until she finds what she's after.

She quickly compares the high school graduation photo to the one she subtly took of him at the resort.

A DNA test couldn't have revealed a closer match.

"Carolyn...Carolyn...Carolyn. You nasty, old, trifling bitch. You are supposed to tell your son about the birds and the bees and how babies are made, not give him a personal demonstration."

That night at the home of Beverly and Brian Brooks.

"So how was work Bev?" Brian asked as he rubbed his wife's feet as she lay on the couch.

"Ummm, it was Hell compared to this."

"Anything in particular?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"No. I was just making the point that sitting here with you is so much better than being on the job."

"Tell me about it. We responded to three... three alarms today. I'm starting to think we have an arsonist running around the city." Brian said.

"Do you ever miss it baby? Running into burning buildings? Rescuing cats out of trees?"

He laughed. "No, I'd rather drive around in a city issued SUV going from hot spot to hot spot and surveying the scene.

Besides, if I'm staying overnight in the firehouse, I can't be here making love to my beautiful cop wife."

"You old flatterer."

"By the way. I like you with your head shaved. You should consider keeping the look."

"For all the good it did me in terms of winning that prize money and beating Sergio."

"You came close."

"Yeah, but that nasty bitch Carolyn Rhodes beat him in no time flat. She made that shit look easy. Probably all that "practice" she's doing with her son."

"Wait what?"

"She's having an affair with her own son Brian. She's fucking pregnant for him. That was her son that was with her in Jamaica. That's who she was fucking on the beach."

"And you know this how?"

"Hello? Detective Brooks...remember?"

"Ok, a mother and son are committing incest. How is this any of our business?"

"She's breaking the law! They are breaking the law."

"Come on Bev."

"Don't, "come on Bev" me. She's robbing him of a normal life."

"Normal? Beverly, we live in a glass house over here."

"Are you really comparing what they are doing to swinging?"

"And are you about to play dumb and pretend that I'm even talking about swinging?" Brian asked.

"Brian it's different."

"Beverly we are identical twins. We have been having a sexual affair since we turned 18. And that was 18 years ago."

"Brian, I don't need to be reminded of that. Can't you see that fucking your sister is different than shooting your seed into the same hole that you once came out of?"