The Dutiful Son

Story Info
Mother and son exchange the purest love on earth.
14.8k words
4.25
43.9k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual participants are over the age of 18. Noone in the story has any STDs of any kind.

The Dutiful Son

My cock rested peacefully inside of her loving and mature twat. Given as much love juice that both of us expelled, I would have thought he would have had trouble staying in position. But to mine and her surprise, there he was just waiting once more to get the call to stand at attention and salute.

I held her from behind as we lovingly "spooned" to some Luther Vandross. I rubbed her swollen belly. She was still basically asleep yet drifting in and out of consciousness. I could hear her light breathing and I could feel her plump voluptuous chest rise and fall as I cupped one of her milk engorged mammaries.

My hardening dick would surely arouse her out of her orgasm induced stupor. That along with a slow kiss on the back of her neck.

We probably shouldn't be engaging in sexual activity this close to my son/little brother arriving on the scene; but here we were, 8 months in and still fucking as if tomorrow, a law will pass outlawing incest and...wait! Isn't there already a law on the books that does just that?"

As I'm sure that you've deduced by now, the pussy currently providing shelter to my 20-year-old cock belongs to my beautiful 38-year-old birth mother Carolyn, and the baby that she is currently carrying is mine, her adoring son and lover. And in case you're wondering, my name is Spencer.

Allow me to work backwards a bit. In actuality, let me take you back to the beginning. My father died before I was born, so mom...excuse me...Carolyn, raised me as a single mother. A single black mother but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

Carolyn is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Tall, athletic, 5'8, 134 pounds. 36d-25-38. She's dark complected with skin that glistens in the moonlight. She has eyes like Vanessa B. Williams, legs like a young Tina Turner, full bountiful lips like the actress Niecy Nash and a personality that could make anyone feel loved, cared for and special.

She wore a long black weave that hung down her back. She has beautiful, full and healthy natural hair, but with her job as a keyboarder for the local police department, sometimes showing off your "Afrocentric" side might do you more harm than good.

She told me that my dad, Spencer Sr. was the spitting image of 80s R&B singer Al. B Sure. She didn't really have a lot of photos of him, so I took her at her word. I did have more of a light skinned curly haired vibe for someone who came out of an extremely dark-skinned woman with kinky hair. I once toyed with the notion that my dad may have secretly been a white guy, but Carolyn, to her credit, never lied to me. Not even about Santa Claus or the tooth fairy.

Her last boyfriend before me was indeed a white man. He was a cop at the station where she worked. I liked him a lot. He was a cool guy. A very nice man named Jack. The only thing that I hated was that they were always at the house and unfortunately very vocal in bed.

We had a two-bedroom home, and the rooms were right next to each other for Christ's sake! Add to that, paper thin walls and voila! Instant sex show.

And I don't mean just grunting and calling "God's name in vain". I'm talking, "give me that big white dick daddy! Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me! Or "oh I just love this tight black pussy of yours Carolyn! I want you to cum all over this big white cock!"

I never let on that I could hear them. I didn't want my mother to feel embarrassed. To be honest, when I said I "hated it" it was a bit of hyperbole. I didn't hate it, I just wished it was me feeding my mom the cock.

Her and Jack met a little after my 19th birthday, or at least, that's when I met him. She asked me if I approved, and I of course told her yes. She and I had always been very close. So close to where also after I turned 19, she shared a lifelong secret with me.

"Jr? I need to show you something. Something in my bedroom." She told me one rainy Saturday, April afternoon.

I don't know why, but my heart was going like a trip hammer. What dreaded secret was she getting ready to reveal that had to wait until I turned 19?

She has me to sit down. She then reaches into her mattress and pulls out an old, yet mint condition fuck mag from 2003.

She handed it to me and said, "I wanted you to see this Jr. before someone else saw it and told you about it."

"I don't...mom, I don't understand."

"I'm in this magazine Jr. Myself and another man."

Wow! Talk about a bombshell! My own mother had been a sex worker!

"Go ahead. Open it." She said to me. To be honest I did feel like I needed her permission to proceed.

I've never witnessed my "mother's nakedness", and as eager as I was to flip the book open, I needed an ok or I was stepping way out of line.

When I opened it to page one, I had a good idea of what awaited me; and when I saw mom in white thigh high boots, a mini skirt and sporting a huge puffy Afro, "pretending" to play a video game, while her blond-haired costar rubbed her ass while asking in the captions, "hey sexy! You wanna fuck"? I knew intuitively where this story was headed.

Mom on the next page turned around and "admonished" the muscular Caucasian interloper for his rudeness, while saying that she loved a "straight forward" gent. She also told him that he'd better not waste her time with a small white peter.

The next page had several captions and photo windows. The first one is where mom feigned surprise after seeing that her soon to be lover is extremely well endowed. The next panel sees him fondling her bare breast from behind. The next sees her completely nude, on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

"Mom?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Is there...is there a video of this?"

"Great question. And the answer is no. These were all just still photos. The studio put us in various positions. He'd slide his cock in...into me for the shot and then we'd quickly move to another shot."

I thumbed through all the way to the end. My dick felt like it might break due to its rigidness.

Photo after photo of mom and this unnamed man with his cock lodged in either her pussy, ass or mouth. The final seen showed her smiling with her beautiful face covered in his sticky white goo while she waved

"bye-bye" at the camera.

I closed the magazine and sat it onto the nightstand.

"So? What do you think?" She asked.

"Two things. First, you sure did make a lot of eye contact with him." I said to her as the irony of my critiquing a porn shoot that my mom had been a part of appeared to be lost on both of us.

"I was trying to make the scenes look sexy." She explained. "Did I...did I succeed?"

"That was my second point. You looked awesome mom. You looked so sexy and beautiful."

"Does this mean you aren't angry?"

"How could I ever be angry with you? Every decision you've seemingly made over the last 20 years had me in mind. Probably even this one."

"Paid me a thousand up front, plus six months of residuals. The studio wanted live action films from me, but I was one and done."

"What about the guy?"

"My costar? What about him?"

"Did you guys start, you know...seeing each other afterwards?"

"Baby that man was gone before I had a chance to wash his cum off my face and to slip my panties back on. I don't even remember his name."

I couldn't believe any of this! Here I am, with my own mother of all people, listening to her talk about her "washing cum off of her face" and my dick feels like it's ready to explode at any second. No matter where we went from here, things would never be the same.

This will always be my, "I remember where I was the day my mom revealed to me that she had once did porn".

She looked right at the bulge in my shorts but pretended not to notice it; just as I pretended not to notice her starting at my dick.

"I want you to keep this." She said, regarding the magazine. "It's one of the only remaining copies left and it might be worth a few bucks someday."

"I would never sell this!" I said to her, almost offended at the suggestion. "No one else will ever have this. I don't care if it's worth a million dollars."

"Bring it in." She says to me as she opens her arms. I rest my head in her bosom as she held me as if protecting me from a nightmare that I had just awakened from. "Why do you love me so much Jr?"

"Because you're the only mother I'm ever going to have. And I intend to cherish each day that God allows us to share together."

She next kissed me on the lips. I kept hoping she'd forget herself for the briefest of seconds and open her mouth and stick her tongue in mine. Unfortunately, the moment never came, and afterwards, she shooed me, magazine and all, out of her room while she prepared to receive her lover, Jack.

..........

Tonight, was starkly different than most nights when Jack came over. Tonight, the words, "give me that big white cock"! Had been replaced by, "you're a lying cocksucker"! Gone were the words, give me that hot black pussy", only to be replaced by "please Carolyn, be reasonable."

Finally, after the words, "get out! I never want to see your lying white ass again!", came out from the bedroom; a very somber and defeated Officer Jack emerged from there and slowly walked toward the front door.

"Uh, Jack? Is everything ok?"

"I'm afraid not Spence." He replies.

"Would you like for me to...I don't know, maybe talk to her or something?"

Hey! Schmuck on wheels! Your mom just gave your main competition the ole "heave ho" and now you wanna go and advocate on his behalf? Who are you? Dr. Phil?

Jack muttered something under his breath and walked out, never to return.

I raced into mom's room. She was sitting on the bed, eyes red and puffy. I ran to her side and took her into my arms.

"Mom? Is there anything I can..."

"Just hold me son. That's all I need. I feel so safe and secure when you hold me like this."

"Would you like to talk about it?" I asked.

"There's really nothing to talk about love. Jack is just another lying motherfucker who was only out to score some easy ass while making up stories about leaving his wife for us."

"Oh."

"Oh? Is that all you have to say?"

"What...I mean...Jack was married?"

"With children. But he claimed from day one that it was a marriage held together just for the sake of said children.

Had I known differently, I never would have gotten mixed up with him."

I kissed the top of her head. I wished there was so much more that I could do. But what was I going to do? Go kick Jack's ass and then get pinched for assaulting a cop? I'm a black teenaged male and the guy was well liked on the force. It'd be like clipping a made guy without permission. Jail being the best-case scenario if he didn't shoot me instead.

"Mom? If there's anything you need, I'm here." I told her, as my mind raced as I mulled over the types of things, I'd do for her if asked.

"Would you share a bed with me tonight?" She asked as she gently squeezed my arm. "I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Uh, sure. Let me go shower and put on my pajamas."

"Go take your shower. But leave the jammies in your room. I sleep au natural, no clothes of any kind on my sheets."

Hey God? It's me Spencer Rhodes Jr. I know that we don't talk every day, but can you please tell me what I did to you to make you torture me so?

Ten minutes later and we were laying in my mom's bed; not a stitch of clothing between the two of us. She laid her head on my chest while one of her legs rested between my own while I held her around her back.

She had already fallen asleep. This was good. I didn't want her seeing the tent pole that I had created.

Finally, I myself drifted off and honestly thought that things would become a trifle more normal by morning.

Three hours later...

What happened next...was completely unbelievable. It would have ranked up there with Phil Leotardo from the Sopranos, not telling the world, every five minutes in every episode that he was featured in that he had did "twenty years in the can"

I awakened to someone furiously jacking my dick off. And since my hands were still in place around my still soundly sleeping mother, by process of elimination, that only left one viable candidate.

My mother was jacking me off in her sleep!

What the fuck are you supposed to do in a situation like this? I mean, if it's dangerous to wake a sleepwalker, then wouldn't it also be just as perilous to rouse a "sleep cock jerker" out of slumber?

So, for my "mother's sake", I rode it out. As I could feel the inevitable explosion about to happen, I grabbed hold of a pillow and bit down hard on one end of it.

I made my body as rigid as possible, not knowing that would only intensify the orgasm! After the shockwaves had subsided, I knew I wouldn't be long for this world.

It felt as if I had been hit by an elephant tranq.

I was so damn confused! Was she dreaming about me? Jack? Some other fellow?

But what happened next was a mystery that haunted me for quite some time afterwards.

In a barely audible voice, I heard my mom whisper the words, "I love you son."

The next morning...

I was aroused out of my orgasm influenced stupor by the smell of bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, grits and coffee. I grabbed a nearby towel, wrapped it around myself and ventured into the kitchen.

Whereby I received the next shock of my life...

Here was my mother Carolyn, standing at the sink, washing pots and pans completely bare assed. She wore only a pair of rubber soled platform flip flops but nothing else.

I knew that I'd turn into a pillar of salt at any moment as I stared intently once more, at my "mother's nakedness".

"Oh good, you're up." She said as she turned toward me, and I got to take in not only her full breast but also her shaved pussy.

I instinctively covered my eyes. but she'd have none of that.

"Baby, you've already seen me have sex in a fuck magazine. You felt my naked body up against yours for eight hours straight last night. Don't you think we might be past the point of the need for clothing in the comfort of our own home?"

"Uh, yes ma'am. Of course." I said as I dropped my own covering, to which my mom said, "impressive", as she stared at my exposed and aroused dick.

So here we were, eating breakfast while she played Eve to my Adam.

"I want to thank you again Jr. for agreeing to sleep with me last night. It helped in ways you couldn't begin to imagine."

I'd beg to differ on that. I was "helped" as well.

"De nada mom. Anytime you'd like for me to share a bed with you, feel free to let me know."

"Well...it appears that for the next seven nights, you and I will be doing just that."

"I don't understand."

After breakfast, I want you to go and pack a bag. But don't bring too many outfits. You're only going to need a few."

"Ok. So where am I going?" I asked.

"Where are "we" going you mean? We are going to an all-inclusive, all nude resort in Jamaica.

Our flight leaves at 4pm today."

Seven days and nights of sharing a bed with the mother I'd like to fuck at an all-nude resort in paradise? Who in the hell could eat at a time like this?

"Mom? When did you book this trip?"

"This morning. I figured since you were in between jobs, and I had a lot of PTO time to burn, it might be nice to get away for a few days; just the two of us."

"The resort was out of twin beds?"

"It's a couples only resort baby. There are no twin beds."

"But how are you and I supposed to..."

"We are going to pose as husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Spencer and Carolyn Rhodes. For sure, we will have to be straight with customs, but beyond that, we won't have any problems pulling it off.

Especially if we start getting into character."

"What does that mean?"

"When we get to the airport, I want you to drop the "mom" thing. I'm Carolyn from then on out until we get back here.

We have appearances to keep up."

"Ok, "Carolyn", in that case, let me get myself together for our excursion into debauchery."

.......

We held hands as we walked through the airport. Mom....err excuse me, Carolyn, caused quite the stir in her super tight Daisy Duke cutoff shorts and clear six-inch mules.

She wore this huge sun hat and shades.

To be honest, she looked like a movie star, or at least a famous "only fans" model.

I didn't care about the guys ogling her hot bod or the women rolling their eyes at her.

She was with me, and if I played my cards right, just maybe I could make that more than just pretend.

As we sat in first class, I decided to say fuck it. If we were going to pretend to be a married couple, then why not take advantage correct?

I mean, it's all just make believe anyway, right?

So, I leaned over and kissed her deeply. To my surprise, she didn't turn away, but instead she gently pushed her tongue into my mouth.

We must have held that kiss throughout the entirety of the "preflight instructions".

"Well, if that doesn't sell it then nothing will." I told her as we unlocked our lips.

"Hell, you almost "sold it" to me." She said with a smile. "You're a great kisser."

"Thank you...Carolyn."

"Kiss me again." She replied. "We...may have to "convince" a few more.

This time when we kissed, mom rubbed her hand across my crotch. The only thing was, there was no one looking. So, there was no one that we needed to "sell" our relationship to.

She sensed that as well and immediately tried to withdraw her hand.

"Baby I'm sorry I..."

But I shushed her and put her hand back where it was and mouthed "it's ok" silently to her with a smile on my face.

She returned the warmth and then went further and grabbed my cock.

Only this time, we were seen!

"If you two keep this up, you won't have nothing in the tank for when you reach the resort." Our flight attendant said to us.

"Oh, my baby, is young, strong and virile. Trust me, he has plenty in the tank." Mom replied.

"I can't recall the last time I've witnessed such a genuine love between two people. You two give me so much hope."

"I know. It feels like I've known her all my life." I replied.

Mom nearly spat out her cocktail from laughter.

"Me and a boyfriend stayed at that resort before. If you can; take in a few of the sex seminars that they put on. You'd be surprised at what you can learn about all things erotic." She said to us.

"Thanks for the advice. Will do." Mom told her.

"Mom? How long have we been together?"

"Hmmm. Good question. Let's go with, 7 months."

"Ok. And I wasn't sure if you knew this or not. But there is a black swingers Facebook group that's going to be here also."

"A black swinger's group at an all-nude resort? There are going to be some newly pregnant wives leaving this place and some husbands raising the seeds of strange and unknown men." She remarked.

"I suppose when you sign on to be a swinger, that sort of goes with the territory doesn't it?" I asked.

"I'd imagine it would depend on the boundaries that were set. If you as a couple are prepared to take that type of risk, then no harm, no foul.

But I don't know if I could watch my husband, the man that I love, have sex with another woman. Could you do that? Could you watch the woman you love get fucked by another man?"

"I know that I couldn't watch you get fucked by another man."

"Liar." She joked. "You watched me get fucked in that magazine."

"Sure. But when you did that shoot, we weren't "Mr. and Mrs." Spencer and Carolyn Rhodes either."

She laughed. "That is true Jr. That is very true."

When we got to the resort, it was already starting to fill up and naked bodies were already walking about.

Most of the women wore some type of heels or sandals which went very well with completely nude frames.

I kept envisioning walking in on my mother in the kitchen this morning and how sexy she looked sporting only open toed high heeled footwear.