The Eastern Nursing Program Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss Alisha," I said in a resigned tone, which was really me trying to hide the sense of excitement I felt.

"Very good. You're learning your place, Jason."

I followed Miss Ling to the changing area and when we arrived she turned and faced me. Something had changed about her and the way she acted toward me. She spoke with the same aloofness but with a bit of softness toward me, as if she actually sort of liked me in a way, I guess. She also seemed so much more confident. It was as a switch had turned on in her.

"I'm really glad you signed up for the program, Jason. Now remove your clothes and fold them, and put them right over here. You should be getting used to the drill right now. And put a little pace into it, ok?" She snapped her fingers for emphasis.

"Yes, Miss Ling."

"Good."

I ripped off my clothes as fast as I could, aware that my face was burning and I was about to reveal my arousal to this young Chinese American woman.

"Oh my god, dude!" Miss Ling said surprisingly. For the first time since I met her, Miss Ling actually giggled, and then caught herself. It was a very cute maneuver. Her personality was opening up before my very eyes. Then she shook her head and issued a faux exasperated expression before talking more to herself than directly at me: "They're so right. Before I took this gig I didn't think middle aged males could actually be this horny." She eyeballed my groin again. "It's so gross. I mean it's funny but it's gross. Doctor Taylor really is a genius. Sometimes I have to ask myself why I'm into this, but I decided to go for it. It's more fun than a normal job for sure."

Now she looked directly at me, her eyes flashing between my face and my groin. You do realize that most Chinese women, most women for that matter aren't raised to focus on sex. I don't need sex, you know. I don't even masturbate like you do. I find it endlessly fascinating watching your cycle of constant arousal around me and the other women and how you actually seem to get off on it.

I felt my jaw drop involuntarily. Miss Ling had this incredible calmness and pragmatism about her. She suddenly sounded more like a 35-year-old tenured professor than the domme-in-training 25-year-old student that I thought I was dealing with. "I-I-you're right, Miss Ling."

"I know I'm right. You obviously can't hide it. How do you think you got here in the first place?" Now her expression turned more serious and she stared a hole in me. "Look down at the floor while I talk to you. It makes it easier for me, thank you, that's better. Listen to me carefully. Everything happening here this r program is REAL. It took me a while to learn it. I think it has really clicked in the last day since I met you. I have to give you some credit, Jason. You're very approachable. I think it's obvious there's a good guy in there somewhere and it's going to be fun training you. I'm really looking forward to it. And I can tell you are too. This all feels very natural to me."

"Yes, Miss Ling." My mind was already racing ahead to being exposed in front of a large group of women.

"And I can tell how attracted you are to me for that matter. It's so obvious and that's why I don't want you looking at me without my permission. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Ling."

"Good. I can tell you get it. You know, you're the first subject I have felt totally comfortable with and I'm going to enjoy dominating you, Jason. Very much so."

Hearing these words from this petite Asian woman caused this twitch in my dick as though if she was communicating to it directly. I didn't mind it, at all, but my mind kept drifting to being exposed in front of that entire group of women and I felt butterflies as though I was going to play in an important game, which for me these days was the 40 and over softball league. "Yes, Miss Ling. Thank you."

"Oh look," said Miss Ling pointing and beaming at me. "Your face is so red! C'mon let's not delay the inevitable. It's going to be great. Believe me you're not the first horny pervert that has been paraded in front of that group and I'm sure you won't be the last. It's what we do." She surprised me by stepping forward and taking my earlobe. "Bend down a bit so I don't have to reach up," she said. "And walk behind me. Let's go."

And off I went, behind my young superior and toward the committee room. And just like that I entered the room to applause and laughter. Miss Ling had a controlled grin on her face as she guided me to the middle of the room and turned sideways so that I was presented in all my glory to the smiling panel of females. "This never gets old," said the heavyset woman named Beverley. Sara without the H's eyes were fixated on me, her mouth slightly open as if she had never seen something quite like this before. I imagined that she was used to fitter, better looking male specimens and on cue she put her hand over her mouth as if she found something slightly repulsive about me. Or at least that's the way it felt. Then I heard Miss Ling issue me a set of calm, confident commands.

"Kneel. Hands behind back. Head down." She then released my ear and I complied with her order.

Miss Amy turned to Miss Alisha and said, "She's a natural."

"I know, right! It's all coming together for her."

"I have the best mentor said, Miss Ling.

"Come sit with us, Annie," Miss Amy gestured.

And there I was kneeling before five women, with my boner, as Miss Amy addressed me. "Jason, we are so delighted to have you in the program. And I can see you are quite delighted yourself, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss Amy."

"I can also tell by the look on your face that this is extremely humiliating for you, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Amy."

"Good. It should be. If you exposed yourself to a group of females like this without permission, you would be arrested for lewd conduct. You do realize that, right, Jason?"

"Yes, Miss Amy."

"Very good. This is exactly why we do what we do because males like you need to be controlled and harnessed for the good of society and the good of females in particular. Now, we like to finish indoctrination by effectively christening our male subjects in. And Miss Madeline is the one who gets the honors."

I looked over and Miss Madeline had an anticipatory smile on her face and she was approaching me with her chair in one hand and a large, rectangular wooden paddle in the other.

"Wait I don't know about this," I said and I began to get that feeling like I might cry again.

This was intense. Miss Madeline was a large, imposing woman, maybe 5'9" and probably close to 200 lbs. She had a round face and a big ass and large, full breasts but not out of proportion with the rest of her. She wore a dark skirt and a white blouse and had a lot of makeup on. I didn't really find her attractive per say, but she really was a BBW in every sense of the word and her perfume hit me as she advanced on my position in the middle of the room. Something about the smell of her perfume got me feeling weak again. I had often wondered what it would be like to be spanked by a grown woman. There was something oddly erotic about it I guess, and it dawned on me that it didn't matter what I thought. I was getting a spanking. And with this realization I began to breathe faster and a chill went up my spine.

"There's no choice to the matter, Jason," said Miss Amy. We need to start the program off on the right foot and spanking is a big part of your training. You need to understand the seriousness of what we're doing here. Your behavior has led to a lot of problems in your life and now my Female colleagues and I will be making the decisions for you. Now ass up, dear."

Miss Madeline sat down next to me and pointed to her bulky quads. She wore black hose, which I loved. "You heard Miss Amy," she pointed in front of her. "Ass up!"

Over I went and without fanfare Miss Madeline began to paddle my ass. The paddle covered both cheeks. She hit me with about ten good ones, and the pain was such that I began to try to scramble off her lap, and she stopped for a moment.

"Where on earth do you think you're going?" her voice boomed down at me. Before I could react, Miss Madeline reached over my back and grabbed my arm and twisted it back behind me. Her power was incredible! It was a deft maneuver and it occurred to me Miss Madeline was not only younger than me but physically stronger as well and more athletic than I would have imagined. As she did it I felt her thighs lift me a couple inches off her lap and rotate me in mid air. I groaned in surprise and my stiff dick popped down and she clamped her thighs together, perfectly trapping my johnson between her knees. I gasped and she twisted my arm even harder and I cried out and immediately yielded my body in a way that allowed her to do what she wanted to it.

"She's so good at that," said Miss Amy.

"Beautiful," said Miss Sara without the H, speaking up for the first time in a while.

"Amazing," added Miss Alisha.

My head whirled and I made eye contact with Miss Ling whose eyes were focused on the situation, her mouth open with a startled expression that melted into a look of delighted amazement. "Don't move again," warned Miss Madeline. "I'm not going to stop spanking you until I'm completely satisfied that you get the message about what this program is REALLY about, which is putting wayward little perverted males in their place!"

WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP!

As soon as I felt the first blow my head turned away from Miss Ling and I guess I looked at the floor, but I didn't really look anywhere because the only thing that mattered was the pain. I have a sort of fuzzy memory about my first time over Miss Madeline's lap. To nobody's surprise who is reading this, it was one step below what I imagine having my ass set on fire would be like. Miss Madeline absolutely blistered me and I kicked my legs and yelled and begged her to stop, that I learned my lesson, that I would be good, that I would try harder. I did whatever I could to try and reason with her. Miss Madeline simply ignored me and spanked me into complete submission.

After a few minutes of being spanked I could hear my voice cracking as I continued to beg. In the back of my mind I think I heard Miss Amy say, "Begging will do you no good, dear," but other than that the women seemed to quiet down and observe the situation as I kicked my legs and hoped they would somehow magically propel me to the exit. Miss Madeline tended to spank in flurry. She would hit me five or six times and then stop for a moment. After a particularly hard flurry I felt myself start to half cry and I shouted "Please, oh it hurrrrrts!" In response, Miss Madeline said, "Here comes the breakdown, girls!" And she reached back and unleashed her hardest spanks yet. When the third one hit and I realized she wasn't stopping the inevitable happened and I broke down crying in deep sobs in a way I hadn't done in years. The thing about a spanking that I've learned is that it's something that's nice to fantasize about and it's something I need in my life, but that I don't like it and don't look forward to it.

As I broke down into heaves my body totally relaxed. Miss Madeline immediately stopped spanking me and loosened her grip so that I could relax and let it all out. To my surprise I heard clapping and the women on the panel were all smiles and congratulating Miss Madeline as I lay there in tears. It was really shocking to me in a way and yet here's the strange thing. Despite my ass being so sore and me not really loving the pain it felt really good when I broke down crying, almost like an orgasm of sorts. I guess I was also grateful and relieved that the spanking was over, or, at least I hoped it was.

I was made to stand and I looked down and my manhood had gone completely limp. My hands instinctively began rubbing my ass and I shook my hips almost involuntarily. This reaction was greeted with almost universal laughter and for the first time I noticed my jiggling manhood and I felt the pain getting replaced by humiliation and I forced myself to stop crying and put my hands on my hips and looked down at the floor. I even forced a small grin as if by smiling along with the women I was somehow less defeated when in fact the opposite was probably true. Miss Sara seemed to pick up on it.

"Oh that is priceless," she said. "The look on his face."

"You noticed that moment too," said Miss Amy. "Very good, Sara. It's the subtle things that really matter."

"Perfect job, Madeline," said Miss Alisha. "Just outstanding!

"Outstanding job as usual, Maddie," said Miss Amy.

Miss Madeline had a proud smile on her face, "Thank you ladies."

"Tell us, Jason, how it feels to be an official member of the program now? More importantly, how did you first spanking feel?" asked Miss Amy.

"It hurts, a lot!" I said, then catching myself, "Miss Amy. But I promise I will be a good subject and do what I am told!" At that point I would say whatever I could to avoid further punishment. I knew that I was outnumbered and if they wanted to punish me more there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it."

"I know you'll be a good subject," said Miss Amy, turning to her colleagues. "Isn't it amazing the effect the paddle has on the compliance of our subjects?"

"It's uncanny," said Miss Alisha.

"Jason, I want you to get back on your knees and thank Miss Madeline for the lesson," said Miss Amy. "And you had better be good and sincere unless you want to end up back over her lap for an encore."

I did as I was told, clasping my hands together and thanking Miss Madeline as intensely as I could.

"Do you feel that is sincere, Maddie?" asked Miss Amy.

Miss Madeline burst into laughter. "Oh yes it was very sincere. I think that's enough for a first punishment," she added. "He clearly got the message."

"Is that true? Did you get the message, Jason?"

I now turned to Miss Amy and clasped my hands together. "Yes Miss Amy. Thank you, ma'am. Thank you for accepting me into the program.

"Very good," she said, glancing at her watch. "You are most welcome. I think it's just about time for us to take our leave," she added, gesturing to Miss Madeline and Miss Sara. "The younger ladies need to get that exfoliation done. Our lunch reservation is in 30 minutes."

Miss Madeline now grabbed my earlobe in the exact same place Miss Ling had a few moments ago. "We aren't going to have any problems with you, are we? I will receive reports from Alisha and Annie regularly, and if they aren't sparkling you'll be back over my lap so fast you won't know what hit you. And this time I won't take it easy on you." For emphasis she reached back with her hand and gave me a surprise crisp slap on my left ass cheek. Because I was so sore, I yelped in pain and kicked my legs and felt myself tear up again. My leg kicking action caused things to flop around and my hands reached instinctively to protect my ass, but then Miss Madeline barked out, "Hands by your sides!" This whole little episode put the entire female population in the room in hysterics.

"Yes Miss Madeline," I said. "I'll be good, I promise!" again I made the praying motion with my hands. Anything to avoid an encore performance as Miss Amy put it earlier.

"So great!" said Sara, as she threw her head back and laughed heartily.

"It never gets old," added Miss Alisha.

"It always amazes me the power of Femdom spanking," said Miss Amy, breezily, as she and Miss Sara now made their way over to Miss Madeline and the three women stood and surrounded me as I groveled on my knees. What Miss Amy said next showed me how serious she was about her program.

"I have no doubts this will be a life changing experience for you," she said. "You're in good hands with Miss Alisha and Miss Ling, and they will be updating me and Miss Madeline..." I felt the chill of fear again, "...on your status."

"For now, we need to take out Miss Sara to a nice lunch for her recruitment efforts," she said. "Or maybe it's better to say you're taking the three of us out to lunch."

"Who said there's no such thing as a free lunch," mused Miss Sara, and I detected a note of condescending in her voice as she gestured down to me. "I'm glad I could help you find the type of help that you need, Jason. And thank you for being my lunch date, so to speak."

The room erupted in laughter and I felt my face redden. "I think that's as close as he's gotten to a lunch date with a real woman for a while," added Miss Amy, with a surprising note of vindication in her voice. "Oh looks like he is recovering from the spanking already," she said, pointing down at my dick, which had begun to harden again simply from being in proximity to the gorgeous Miss Sara, who stood only inches away wearing a lovely plaid dress and brown knee-high boots.

"I'm sorry!" I said, fearing reprisals.

"I'll bet you are," said Miss Amy, "but we need to go," she added, as she pulled off her doctor's smock revealing a stylish blouse beneath. She turned to the other ladies. "Shall we then?"

And the three women left me on my knees with my semi hard-on. Miss Alisha followed them and gestured to Miss Ling. "You can start getting him ready for the exfoliation, Annie. I just need to have a quick word with the ladies on their way out."

And out they went and Miss Ling looked down on me as I wiped dry my tears and put a hand on one of my buzzing ass cheeks. And now she had my ear again, in that same damn spot. "Stand. Come with me," was all she said.

END PART II

12