All Comments on 'The Eden Conferance Ch. 01'

by Carole_n_Nice

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 9 years ago
Fiction or true depiction?

Sounds eerily similar to some portrayals that we've heard ..

Would authoress Carole_n_Nice care to describe where she believes the story deviates from current Mormon doctrine? If at all?

Thanks for writing!

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceover 9 years agoAuthor
To Mr. Brow

To start off, I am not LDS. I honestly do not know where the concept of original sin stands in Mormon religious doctrine. I know that they don't believe in reincarnation, heaven is open to all practicing members and baptized members after death. Having said that, it draws a lot from their hierarchy, might resemble more the "Fundamentalist Fringe" that split off from the LDS church and inhabits a lot of the Nevada, Arizona and Utah border areas. Either way, It was meant as a story and I hope enjoyed that way? Thank you for your comment. I'm trying to learn how to do this writing thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lds

This is fundamentalist and not lds. I am a non practicing lds member and this is nothing like my religion but it is the fundamentalists. Lds believes in no sex before marriage and only one wife.

sinfuldeedssinfuldeedsover 9 years ago
insanely hot

This is seriously hot. I don't even know what else to say. Hawt.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Deliscously hilarious!

Since I have background info on LDS or Norman ways.. I look at this as a erotic satire... since all I gave to draw experience on is the dodgy Christian versions of its ideology.

Many thanks for the continued entertainment!

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Addendum

Oops... make that No background in LDS or Mormon background.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Carole n nice, there is nothing "nice" about this, all naughty and SUPER hot. Fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous