The Eden Protocols Pt. 03

Story Info
A Sci-Fi Bimbo Space Odyssey.
14k words
4.88
13.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,231 Followers

The Eden Protocols: A Bimbo Space Odyssey - Part Three

"Umm... Doctor, is this really part of the testing?" Harper's gentle brogue sounded uncertain. "Like, a proper medical procedure?"

"Mhmm! Definitely." Maeve confirmed, biting another strip of bandage tape off the roll. "I need clear readings of you in a heightened physical state. Dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphin levels. Hormones too. Complex neurochemical stuff."

"Ah, okay. If you say so..."

The increasingly well-padded redhead was sitting in her underwear on the sterile examination table. Not her old, boring underwear either. She had quickly outgrown the small white tank and strictly functional cotton mid-rise briefs in a state of fuzzy headed confusion. Once skinny hips, flat butt and petite titties now filled out a sheer violet balconette bra and crotchless polyvore thong with the curvaceous proportions of a silicone-pumped California beach bunny.

Lingerie helpfully provided by Perseus's perverted fabrication units.

An instrument tray sat on a wheeled trolley at Maeve's side, carefully arrayed with sex toys rather than surgical implements. She plucked up a little pink bullet, no larger than her thumb, and secured it over the highland hottie's protruding love button with the adhesive tape.

"It's just... What's happening to us, Doctor?" Harper asked, looking down at her inflated breasts in concern. They were the size of two succulent grapefruits, overflowing the gauzy bra cups on all sides, and still ripening. "We're gaining weight... or retaining water, maybe? I'm eating constantly but still hungry. Feeling funny in... places. Keep hearing weird noises from your office."

What was this "Us" and "We" business?

Maeve felt fine, and had begun rationing the last of the MRE meals she had stashed in her desk since Tucker had enforced his ship-wide lockdown as an added precaution. She wasn't going to consume the contaminated nutrient paste, despite the gut-grumbling temptation of so many extra calories and carbs to fuel her hyperactive sex drive.

Those freeze dried packets were disappearing fast though, the waste disposal unit was clogged with the silver foil packaging as she chewed her way through the limited supply in the breaks between molten hot sessions of voyeuristic self-stimulation.

"Tell me about your discoveries on the hydroponics deck, Dear." Maeve said, ignoring the redhead's concerns as her hands hovered over a set of sparkly nipple clamps with yellow tassels. "You mentioned unusual plant activity, but didn't go into much detail."

Harper had spent the four hours since returning with her face buried in bowl after bowl of chemically flavored slurry. Scarfing it down like a starving piglet, too busy to talk except in quick snatches between heaping helpings. Maeve didn't mind, she had actively encouraged the gluttonous behavior. Smiling motherly reassurance at the young woman each time she handed her a fresh serve of the brown muck.

Observe. Take readings and measurements. Replicate the previous result.

"Um, yeah. The nursery beds are a mass of rampant overgrowth. It looks like a rainforest up there now." Harper shivered as Maeve tugged the front of her down enough for a hard pink nipple to slip out. It only took a twitch. "We're only supposed to cultivate seedlings. Sorting and replanting everything after landfall is going to be a headache. Hey, are you really going to--Aaah!"

She shrilled as the tiny metal clamp pinched onto her stiff nip. They had to be sensitive after so much swelling and stretching of freckly skin. Maeve's certainly were; bare, braless and rubbing against the buttoned up lab coat that concealed her currently topless condition.

The good Doctor had tied lengths of colored string to each gaudy gewgaw in a child-like imitation of wires and told Harper they were probes. The threads didn't even lead anywhere, just wrapped messily around the beeping heart monitor of all things, but the burgeoning redhead hadn't questioned her poor excuse for faux medical instruments.

Just watched on with placid doe eyes locked onto the lurid layout of sexual stimulators, licking brown residue off her thickening lips.

"Fascinating," Maeve murmured, giving the tassel an experimental tweak and nodding in satisfaction at the little squeak she elicited in response. "And the algae vats showed similar signs of increased activity?"

"Ye--Yes... the humidity and UV output is cranked... so high, the kelp has outgrown... the aqua-farms and is... climbing up the walls."

Harper's breaths were coming short and fast as she watched Maeve's dexterous fingers pluck out the other fat nipple and fasten the next clamp to it with surgical precision.

Her moan was soft and sweet. Coinciding with a telling wriggle of those broadening hips.

Maeve marveled at how compliant the flame-haired botanist had become. Harper had been feisty as any Scotswoman upon awakening from stasis. Hard nosed and full of brash questions with no time for social niceties when it came to the job.

All business. No fun at all.

A genuine firecracker searching for a spark to light her fuse so she could shower her peevish snark on the undeserving and dim-witted. Maeve had needed to tread carefully at first, put a good amount of spin on their troublesome circumstances, and emphasize her status as head physician to get the young hothead on firmly side.

It was astounding what a little direction, a big appetite, and a few gallons of processed paste could do...

"That is very helpful information. Thank you, Dear." She crooned, giving the second tassel a sharp pull. Another cute sound in reply. "You were such a brave girl for fetching us those samples. The computer is analyzing them now, I am certain Mister Evans will be very interested in the results."

"Mister Evans? Who... Oooh~!"

The freckled cutie almost melted when Maeve activated the vibrating bullet taped over her engorged bud. It was one of the few implements that had a real, actual wire attached, running to the remote in her hand. She had it on the lowest of six invigorating settings, but that alone was enough to turn Harper's superbly stacked body into warm butter.

"Mister Evans is a dear friend, and a very powerful, important man." She stated casually, setting the remote back on the surgical trolley to pick up a rubberized 'Tucker 2.0' for critical inspection. "He's working diligently to find a way to rescue us all from the nasty AI and has a big, virile dick to reward good girls who do their part to help him."

The Tucker 2.0 was much larger than the previous Junior model by necessity. The man himself had been growing in phallic prowess by the hour. Fueled by riotous sex, countless bowls of nutrient paste and, in a more recent development... breast milk.

Both Charlotte and Grace's already titanic tits had begun to produce shortly after he had packed their fertile wombs full of his potent manseed. It was a ridiculously rapid reaction to insemination. Appearing only a few hours after he came for the first time inside their lucky, good girl cunts.

It hadn't been noticeable at first.

Finally succumbing to the siren call of hot, tight, fertile pussy seemed to have broken something in Tucker. Unleashed a feral, primal side of him that involved a lot of sticky bodily fluids getting indiscriminately sprayed about. It was as though some invisible umpire had cried "Play ball!" on breeding and the mouth-watering super stud couldn't stop rounding the bases.

What had begun as a small trickle of creamy white, lost amongst the copious loads blown upon the two sets of hugely inflated chests, had soon become milky rivulets, then free flowing fountains of ivory lactate that were hard to ignore.

It spritzed from bouncily abundant titflesh to run down their humping bodies and coat their radiant skin in a luminous sheen. Milk coursed across cum-pooched bellies, spilled over sodden slits and pooled around kneeling knees as Tucker slid his mammoth cock between two worshipfully licking, kissing and moaning pairs of pillowy soft lips.

When he had finally begun to drink it, suckling it directly from one climatically quivering bimbo then the other, the physiological reaction had been practically volcanic...

"Um, Doc? Isn't that... probe supposed to be for me?"

Maeve blinked away her lecherous memories at the sound of Harper's piteous whining, only to discover her mouth stretched wide around a thick rubbery shaft and her pretty pussy aching at the dearth of equally girthy man dick.

Curse Tucker and his completely amazing, totally glorious cock for this stupid lockdown!

"Mmmmm?" Maeve reluctantly withdrew the artificial appendage with a wet slurp and smiled warmly at the blushing redhead. The heat dusting her cheeks nearly drowned out the freckles. "Don't mind me, Dear. Just lubing it up, nice and ready for you."

"Wi--With your mouth?"

"Certainly! Saliva is a natural antimicrobial. Full of nitrite and enzymes which break down unwanted bacteria." She waved the plus-sized dildo around as though batting away Harper's objections. "Now, where were we?"

The increasingly curvy botanist's sparkling amber eyes followed its movements like a kitten chasing a laser pointer.

"Mister Evans' big, virile dick..." She replied nervously. "And something about helping him?"

Well, the girl had caught the two most salient points at least. That was good.

"Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. Good girl." Maeve purred, giving a yellow tassel a brief tug of appreciation. There was another throaty groan and more wriggling of hips. "Tucker--that's Mister Evans to you--is performing a vitally important role to protect us all from the evil AI that wants to sabotage the mission by... I don't know, changing numbers and other complicated computer jargon."

"That sounds... hmmff~ bad, I think?" Harper panted as Maeve notched the bulbous tip of Tucker 2.0 in her dewy cleft and turned the clitty buzzer up by two settings with her free hand. "Is that going to fit? It's awfully big. I've never had anything that big inside me before..."

"It has to fit. This is strictly for the collection of critical data. You understand that I am a highly trained medical professional, don't you, Dear? Otherwise I would never do something like this. Tell me you understand like a good girl should."

The buxom redhead was staring down past her impressive bust line at the flesh-toned silicone monstrosity lodged in her gaping entrance. A loop of red string was tied in a conspicuous bow knot around the base and led back to the tangled web wrapped loosely around the beeping heart monitor.

She gulped heavily, then shook her head vehemently. Long ginger curls whipped about violently. "I don't understand, Doctor. This is all wrong somehow! This isn't me. I don't look like this... shouldn't feel like this! This isn't how my body--"

Maeve plunged Tucker 2.0 into her with a viscous twist of her wrist, making the protesting girl wail and shudder at the sudden intrusion. The extreme width, lubricious with her own spit and Harper's dripping honey, split the writhing knockout apart and crammed her tight insides incredibly full.

"Hngggh~!" Harper's bright amber eyes dulled and rolled back until only the whites showed from under her fluttering lashes. "Wa--wait... oh gawd! Too sensitive... Can't... Haaa!"

"Please understand these tests are necessary. I take no pleasure in administering them," That was a lie, Maeve's panty-free pussy was sparking like a live wire beneath her low-cut emerald miniskirt and lab coat. "But there's no reason you shouldn't. Proper research can be very rewarding. We all have to do our part to help the heroic Mister Evans, don't we?"

"This isn't... isn't..." The stubborn redhead's finger's clawed at the snowy sheet covering the examination bed but didn't reach out to stop the horny doctor as she plucked again at another swaying tassel. "Nyuuurgh! Too much... slo--slow down... Gah!"

With a deft economy of movement born from years of surgical training, Maeve upped the bullet's vibrational setting and activated the gyroscopic motor in Tucker 2.0 at the same time. It thrummed to life like a fired torpedo, snaking and squirming within the beautiful botanist's deepest depths.

"Would that I could, Dear, but time is of the essence." She crooned, tenderly tucking a loose lock of fiery red hair behind the trembling girl's ear and planting a soft kiss on her freckled cheek. "You see, Mister Evans is suffering too. Ailed by a strange affliction that only good girls--the very best and brightest of girls--can alleviate. Are you a good girl, Harper? I'm a doctor, you can tell me."

Harper bucked on the padded table. Her whole busty body fighting itself as she resisted the sensory bombardment of sweet whispered words and imposed carnal stimuli.

"Don't know... your fucking Mister Evans... from Jack." She squeezed out through gritted teeth.

The force of will expended to rasp out those few defiant words clearly taxed the headstrong young woman as she sagged back onto her elbows after uttering them, staring hopelessly up at the ceiling.

Fucking Mister Evans, huh? Harper was closer to the truth than she could possibly imagine.

"You make a fine point, Dear." Maeve conceded, reaching up to gently caress a heavy breast with her free hand. Testing its weight and heft for wholly diagnostic purposes, before flicking a clamped nipple. "I have been remiss in my professional transparency, a fault of my own which I shall rectify immediately. Perseus, please display surveillance feed EB103 on the holographic projector."

She directed that last command into the empty air of the sterile white sick bay.

That was a new discovery for Maeve, learned from watching Tucker interact verbally with the ship's misbehaving AI. Perseus never spoke back, wouldn't respond to direct questions, and didn't always obey instructions, but this time it complied with assiduous alacrity.

A life-sized image of Tucker phased in existence, already zoomed in from above and centered in the view screen, gloriously naked and completely covering Grace's supine form with his hulking, hip-pumping physique.

"Oh Daddy, your fat cock feels amazing inside of my good girl pussy!"

The gorgeous brunette was forced back against one of the towering reactor cores. Her long legs pressed into her massive, cushiony bosom and slim ankles held high above her breath-taking head in the ravaging stud's mighty fists.

He was folding her in half like a blow-up fuckdoll, utterly owning her skin tight cunt as Charlotte's hyper-voluptuous figure clung to his rocky side like plastic wrap, proffered a stiff milky teat to his snarling lips with needy whimper.

"Drink from me, Baby, drink. Please... I need you to suckle on my big sore titties to relieve some of the pressure." She husked, grinding her lush hips against his muscular thigh and leaving a glistening wet smear against his steely flesh. "I'm next, right? You're going to fill my little pink pussy again and make sure I'm, like, totally knocked up with an entire brood of your perfect babies?"

The strawberry blonde's urgent desire was evident in the heavy leak of lactate streaming down her large spherical tits to splash across his rippling form and her protruding tummy.

Maeve wetted her dry lips at the sight of all that delicious milk coating Tucker's lickable muscles.

"Oh gawd, is that him... Is that Mister Evans?" Harper gasped, her luscious body spasming under Maeve's roaming hands. "What are they doing?!"

Really? Maybe the obstinate Scotswoman wasn't as perceptive as she had initially appeared... not that it mattered.

"That's him, our valiant defender, and those two lovely young ladies are helping him relieve some painful tension." Maeve cooed, wanting desperately to sink to her knees and cram Tucker 2.0 into her own slick snatch. "Mister Evans is plagued by a terrible hormonal imbalance, and can only think straight after releasing the built-up pressure in his system. That's why we need to be good, obedient girls and assist him."

"Yes, Daddy, yes! I'm cumming again... Mmmnph~! I'm cumming again... on your fat Daddy cock!"

Heavens, but wasn't Grace turning into a real screamer? Maeve could hardly fault the howling brunette though, she wasn't exactly quiet when messily climaxing over knuckle deep fingers and wicked fantasies of Tucker splitting her in half.

"But... But, he's just so big and strong." Harper sounded awestruck, nervously nibbling on her plump lower lip. "How can they withstand all that punishment?"

"Punishment? Oh my precious girl." Maeve giggled, ruefully shaking her head and twirling the gyrating dildo deep inside the shuddering botanist. "Do they appear harmed or reticent in any way? No, it's a pleasure and a privilege to serve a man as handsome and powerful as our Mister Evans. More of the former than the latter, if we are being perfectly frank with each other."

"Wa--Wait... Nyaa~! Is his name Mister Evans... or Frank?"

Frowning briefly down at the writhing, bliss-addled redhead, Maeve turned the clitty buzzer's settings down a few notches and slowed her fast dildo-thrusting pace.

One could have too much of a good thing in her esteemed medical opinion, and she needed the silly girl to be baseline cognizant at the very least.

"I need you to focus, Dear. Listen to what I am saying and focus on Mister Evans in the holo-display before you. Can you do that for me?"

"Mmmhmm!"

Harper was shaking like a roof in a hurricane, her wide amber eyes locked onto the projection where Tucker was alternating between nursing on Charlotte's creamy udders and torridly making out with her. Their milk-laden tongues tangled together as he relentlessly slammed his magnificent manhood into Grace's contorted, curvaceous body with all the force of a runaway diesel locomotive.

"Daddy... oh Daddy! Uunnff~! Fuck me full again and make me a Mommy!"

"I've got more milk for you, Tucker Baby. So, so much more milk. Just for you. Please... I need to feel you sucking on my big creamy titties. I need you to drink from them before they burst..."

The filthy moans of the girls, Tucker's basso grunts, and the meaty slapping of moist flesh against flesh resounded from the speakers and filled the sick bay like a pornographic backing track. Harper was blowing air like a champion filly who just won the derby as her bustified body bowed in a spine-arching climax.

"YAAASSSS!" She bawled, slender arms thrashing about wildly and juicy thighs bunching. Stomach muscles tensing into an impressive four pack as her shapely hips lurched up off the covered table. "I wanna--I wanna... hrrrnngh! help him too!"

Maeve's pistoning hand was growing tired. Stiff at the wrist and slippery with the redhead's gushing nectar. Still she didn't relent, playing the wailing beauty's jerking body like a finely tuned instrument as she pushed her straight through one bone-melting orgasm right into the next.

"Good girl, such a good girl." She purred, yanking hard at both tassels and stretching the clamped nipples skywards. "It's very important to listen carefully and do whatever we can to make our hunky Mister Evans happy. He's going to save us all. Can you repeat that for me?"

"Make... Mmmph~! Mister Happy... happy." Harper sounded muddled. Drunk on feel-good endorphins. "Gonna.. save us."

It wasn't precisely verbatim, but close enough.

"That's right, my very good girl." Maeve murmured approval, giving Tucker 2.0 another tantalizing swizzle, before releasing and laying a gentle kiss on each abused nip. "It's crucial that we are sexy and obedient and available to attend to his huge hero dick at all times. Can you say that for me too?"

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,231 Followers