The Eden Protocols Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeeesss-urp!"

The fiery-haired bimbo's shrill of exaltation was cut short as the first explosive eruption impacted her tonsils like a gooey cannonade, closely followed by another profusive expulsion that stuffed her oral cavity so full that her cheeks ballooned outwards like a chipmunk hoarding nuts.

Maeve squirmed in her front row seat, trying to angle the bucking bronco in her grasp towards the gurgling slut's gulping throat and heavy, jiggling tits. Her baking hot cunt felt achingly empty. She felt every pulse of Tucker's stupendous shaft as a sticky stream geysered out to plaster Harper's skimpy, barnyard-print leotard to her thick, fertile frame with creamy ropes of his pearly seed.

"You're doing it! Thank you, thank you, Honey." She gasped, clenching her slender thighs together in a lightning quick release of her own. "Oh Gawd... You're cumming so hard for me, Tucker!"

His reserves seemed unfathomably deep. Bottomless. Maeve teased and stroked. Pumped, aimed and fired what felt like a entire broadside of steamy ordnance onto the buxom redhead until she was a cum-dazed mess. Laid out like a drunk on the cold metal floor with a vapid grin on her burbling lips, practically swimming in a rich puddle of pungent jism.

Maeve leaned her rosy cheek against Tucker's staunch stiffness. It was unflagging in erectitude. Come to think of it, she couldn't recall the last time she had seen the young stallion soft or unprepared to prop up a shelf if required.

His tireless turgidity was in a constant state of battle hardened readiness and saturated her olfactory with that intoxicating scent of salty licorice. She took a deep huff of him as she shifted her face to glide her moist tongue along the slick underside of his ribald length.

"Heavens above, Honey. You smell amazing..."

"And you smell still wrong, Doctor. " Large fingers encircled Maeve's throat again, closing like a steel clamp. That dragged a lusty groan from deep in her vacant guts. "Unfilled... Unmated... Unclaimed."

Tucker lifted her by the nape as though she were a misbehaving kitten, and turned her to face him as her booted feet left the ground. His expression was stern and resolute with a fury of base animal desire roiling just below the surface.

Soul-stirring anticipation lit up Maeve's randy psyche like Time's Square on new years eve. His show of strength was undeniable. Indomitable. She bit back a manic giggle when a prodding thickness jabbed at her trim tummy.

"Whatcha gonna do about it, Stud?" She wheezed in goading challenge.

An avalanche rumble sounded from his broad chest as his eyes narrowed and lips peeled back to bare his teeth. Big ol' chompers that looked ready to take a bite out of her supple, womanly flesh.

"Gonna fix you... Fill you." Tucker snarled, raising her to meet his stormy expression. Maeve's high heels dangled over a foot off the floor. "Gonna bang your scheming brains out until you smell right."

"Fuck her, Baby. Fuck her stupid then forget about her. She doesn't deserve a hero like you." Charlotte murmured, going up on tippy toes to whisper into his ear before giving the lobe a languid lick. "Can I please hold her down for you? Let me show you how obedient and loving I can be by restraining her for you fuck..."

"Tell us what to do, Daddy." Grace whimpered, pressed so hard in his side her massive milky udders swallowed his uber-buff bicep. "We're all your good girls now and have to do whatever you say..."

Tucker's blazing glare raked down her body like a physical force, drinking in the way the form fitting black latex catsuit shone in the bright lighting. Maeve had specifically selected it to best emphasize her lithe, belly dancer's build.

Avoiding the calorie enriched algae paste had altered her post-stasis growth somehow. Sure, her tits had inflated like weather balloons, and there was more muscle on her sleek hips, round ass and silken thighs, but otherwise she lacked the exaggerated curves and robust, junoesque figures of the other girls present.

She was different. Something new to appeal to her heroic hunk. An exotic diversion for him to sink his teeth and, hopefully, his gut churning cockmeat into.

"Lift and spread her knees for me, ladies. She'll need the help or I might split this cock-teasing cunt in two" Tucker grunted, cupping her pronounced sex where it throbbed against the ebony polymer. "This is what you wanted all along, wasn't it, Doc? You think you're ready but you're not. Not really."

Maeve nearly swooned when he grabbed her dripping wetness. Her sensual excitement was ratcheted up to critical levels, and while the banded collar of his fist around her extended neck wasn't actually inhibiting her breathing, blinding spots still danced across her vision.

...then Tucker ripped the rubberized crotch right out of her kinky catsuit.

Latex is a marvelously durable and elastic material. The polished synthetic fabric was capable of enduring any amount of stretch, and heavy wear and tear.

It parted like tissue paper under the assault of his powerful grasp and a torrent of Maeve's pooling juices poured from the torn rent over her puffy pink entrance to add an extra wet sheen to her shiny black thighs and lofty knife-heeled boots.

"Look! She's gushing for you already, Daddy." Grace chirped merrily, sliding her shoulder up under a dangling knee and trapping the glossy ebony calf between her colossal, swaying cleavage. "It seems like it's gonna be a totally snug fit though..."

"Not for long. You'll loosen her up, won't you Baby?" Charlotte crooned hotly as she hooked the other knee in the crook of her arm and pulled Maeve's long legs wide apart. "You'll straighten out that snobby snatch, then put her in her place too. You'll fuck that obstinant cunt into submission..."

Suspended by Tucker's hold on her neck, the flexible doctor was performing a horizontal split in mid-air as the two expansively pregnant goddesses forced her trembling thighs apart. His humongous member slid up her flat stomach, leaving a gooey trail on the gleaming midnight rubber as it poked at her bottom ribs.

"Can you see how deep I'm going to be inside you, Doc?" He growled, pulling her flushed face close enough to taste his hot breath on her parted lips. "I can't hold back--won't hold back anymore. No more fighting the inevitable. Because if this is what the future looks like, I'm going to fuck my way right through it and out the other side."

Pulling back his broad hips, the mega-hung hunk rubbed his tremendous tip against her dripping opening a few times until it caught, then brutally drove himself up into her soaking channel.

"AAAYYEEE~!!"

Maeve wailed to the non-existent rafters as Tucker's inhuman girth spread her constricting cunt open to an almost painful degree, cramming her blissfully full and shattering her mental world like a dropped glass as she was immediately flung out into an orgasmic abyss.

Powerful fingers dug into her firm, fleshy hip, latching on and clutching it like a handle to drag her down his spearing length until all but the last bulky inch or two was shoved into her stretched-out folds.

The immense intrusion knocked the wind out of Maeve like a blow to the diaphragm. Heck, it probably was just that, and the furiously erect pussy bruiser wasn't pulling any punches. He ground against every nook and cranny of her slick tunnel, pulverizing her sweet spot and crashing into her waiting womb.

Maeve wanted to weep with ecstasy, laugh in triumph, and sing out her loving praises all at the same time but couldn't find the breath to do any of it.

"Holy shit, but that's one tight hole!" Tucker roared, using his iron grip on her throat and waist to repeatedly haul the gasping doctor up to the zenith of his monumental member and slam her back down to the turgid base. "Gonna mark you... own you... knock you up... Gonna make you mine!"

Yes, yes! Maeve wanted him to do it. She needed him to slake his ravening passions on her fragile feminine form. It had never been a zero-sum game of gains and losses for her. How could it be when every prurient player got what they truly wanted and won in the end?

"Take her, Baby. Pound her fast and rough, until she can't remember her last name." Charlotte cheered, tossing back her luxurious strawberry blonde tresses and hitching the knee in her hold higher to grant her man greater leverage. "Make her regret ever trying to resist your manly will."

"Will you impregnate her too, Daddy? Pleeeease~..." Grace begged beautifully, struggling to find a steady footing as Maeve's booted foot kicked climatically in her clasp. "Make me an Aunty, as well as a Mommy. Give me your strong sons to raise. Maybe breed us some good girl daughters and nieces for you to fuck too?"

Maeve barely heard them, clutching onto Tucker's burly shoulders for support as she rode his bitch-splitting monster like a Falcon nine rocket through the stratosphere of carnal elation into the weightless, mindless space beyond.

Soul-scouring pleasure birthed a supernova in her fracturing core, flaring to life as her black-coated belly bulged every time he invaded her insides. Maeve surrendered willingly to his mighty manhandling, gorgeous head flung back as she allowed her athletic body to respond autonomically to Tucker's savage attention.

"Oh Honey! Oh Tucker... nnnnurgh~!"

Her peachy ass swirled in sharp, instinctive gyrations upon his bulbous crown each time he pulled back, fighting to take him in deep once again. Her spine bowed back with cat-like grace each time he bottomed out, crushing every sensitive nerve and crevice against his widening width and plumbing new depths with relentless recklessness.

He needed to get off. To blow his virile load. To empty his masculine essence into her fertile femininity and crowd her empty tummy with his offspring. Maeve could feel as much in each telltale twitch and pulse of Tucker's punishing prick as it lodged in her cervix.

"Cu-cum for... cum... me. Ple--please..." Words tripped drunkenly from her spit-flecked lips as she scrambled for coherence. Struggling within the nebulous rapture which clouded her analytical mind. "Cum... meeeee!"

"I think she wants something, Baby." Charlotte sniggered, yanking Maeve down harder onto his mettlesome manmeat. "Can you guess what it is?"

"Make her one of us, Daddy! One of your good little girls. Totally happy and horny for you, like, all of the time. For always and forever." Grace sing-songed before lifting a spritzing tit to her puckered lips and suckling on the stiff teat like a pacifier. "Mmmmmnff~!"

Maeve felt as helpless as a toy doll in their combined grasp. Her knees jutting up over her tiny waistline, held high by the fertile goddesses, as Tucker molded and maneuvered her busty body around his kingly cock as though she were weighed nothing at all.

Just another helpful hole for him to dump one of his unbelievably large loads into. Just another willing womb to impale and impregnate. Just another set of delicious creamy breasts to swell with life-sustaining milk to nurse him and his future heirs...

She could distantly hear a high-pitched keening sound as she ricocheted from one toe-curling climax to the next, no longer able to distinguish one from another, and it was some time before the dizzy doctor realized the shrill noise was emitting from her own clamped throat.

"Gotta do it... Gotta cum!" Tucker bellowed. Maeve's slender body was a flailing blur upon his ramrod rigidity as she squeezed her ecstatic slit to milk his firmly secured shaft for that precious pay-off. "Hold onto your tits, Doctor. Because I'm about to blow your top!"

""Yaaass~! Please... do it, Honey!"

The thrashing, spasming doctor's entire world had become a brilliant galaxy of detonating stars, beaming blaring transmissions of orgasmic welcome into her overloaded core. Thermonuclear heat flooded into her cervix. A scalding hot river of liquid joy which etched furrows of fecund fulfillment into her delirious dreamscape and blitzed every brain cell in her short-circuiting skull.

"FAAAAARK!!"

Tucker's seed burst out of him like a ruptured hydrant as he pinned her down on his erupting enormity, hilted completely inside Maeve's skin-tight sheath and bloated her flat belly until it pooched outwards under the tremendous internal pressure he had unleashed.

They stood frozen there for an interminable moment, locked together in blessed release like pornographic statues, as the ship's reactors hummed in the background and the rest of the girls fell to their knees in reverent, mutual, finger drenching climaxes of their own.

"Yes! Oh Baby, Yes! You fucked that... nyaa~ snooty slut six ways from sunday..."

"I--I'm cumming for you, Daddy! Look how... aaah~ hot you make my ba--baby girl... puuuuussy~!"

Even Harper had rolled over in her sticky puddle to watch in dull-eyed astonishment, her sloppy chin resting on her buoyant cleavage and her thick ass waggling up in the air as gawping redhead drunkenly diddled herself.

On the holographic projections around them, images of the freshly thawed crewmates in the mess halls showed that the love bug was catching already.

Captain Miari Aatkani was straddling Jun Cho's lap as she spoon fed the beet-faced Commander brown sludge and not-so-subtly ground her honed, athletic butt onto the stiff bulge tenting the crotch of his hibernation suit.

The surrounding crew had taken the unprofessional PDA as unspoken permission to engage in their own amorous pursuits. Forming fumbling female cells around male nuclei--or, in a few cases, a particularly popular woman--to flirt, and touch, and tease to the point of distraction between gobbling countless bowls of processed paste.

Abraham Keil; the Samoan chief of security, already had a hole torn in the lower half of his sheer bodysuit, and two blonde ensigns shoved beneath the plastic tabletop. They were currently alternating in perfect tandem between slurping down his big, black cock and mouthfuls of gloopy sustenance.

Not that Maeve was aware of anything but Tucker's powerful arms cradling her wonderfully weary body against his manly breast when she finally returned to reality.

"Oh Tucker. I feel full enough to burst with your virile spunk." She moaned. He was still rock hard inside of her abused womanhood. Likely holding her aloft from that single point of contact alone. "I'm about ready to pop. That was better than I ever imagined, it was beautiful."

"You're beautiful, Maeve. And mine now. Marked and claimed. I've wanted you from the first second we met." He rumbled as he gently stroked her midnight hair. It sounded like a satisfied purr of a giant jungle cat. "I don't know what the future holds for us on New Eden but I'm going to protect and care for you... for all of you. You're all my women now, is that clear? We're going to look out for each other. Survive, thrive and breed."

Doctor Maeve Hughes giggled as a well pleased shiver ran up her spine, looking around to see three other sets of love-struck eyes sparkling back and nodding in eager affirmation. Dainty digits still buried to the knuckles in their puffy, pink pussies.

"Of course, Honey. Whatever you say." She crooned sweetly, squirming happily in his brawny embrace and squeezing her overstuffed snatch around his intractable immensity. "You just tell me what you want us to do and I'll see to it that everyone falls in line. You're my big, important man after all, aren't you?"

She gasped as Tucker's monstrous member lurched within her then smirked mischievously up at him, lacing her hands affectionately through his mussed shag of hickory hair.

His meaty fingers encircled Maeve's slender neck once more and his muscular hips began to thrust slowly into her again, as though obeying an irrefutable primal impulse. She gasped and giggled excitedly as he tilted her chin back for a torrid kiss.

"Greedy bitch." Charlotte croaked. Moaning and sucking fitfully on a milky teat.

"Love you, Daddy!" Grace panted, watching on in childish worship as she openly trimmed her pearl.

"Mr Happy!" Harper chirped, wallowing about in her pungent puddle like a sow in heat. "Gotta make Mr Happy happy!"

Maeve considered their spluttered words in the few scant seconds before the cunt-crushing pleasure threatened to wash her away anew.

Maybe she was acting like a greedy bitch, but that was what Tucker liked best about her.

...And that was all that mattered.

________________

EPILOGUE

The crimson sun shone down on New Eden through clear violet skies as Maeve accepted another gray tuber from Harper's dusty hands and rested it atop the others in her basket.

"The soil PH and moisture levels on this hill are perfect for growing most of our root vegetables. Going to be a bumper yield this season, though harvesting on my hands and knees all day is giving me a real crick in the back."

The freckled botanist was squatting on her thick haunches with cut-off daisy dukes hugging her rotund butt and a red flannel shirt knotted under her heavy breasts exposing a hugely pregnant stomach as she dug in the tilled earth with a hand trowel.

"My prescription is a deep heat lotion and some special momma yoga stretches, Dear." Maeve said, adjusting the basket on her hip and rubbing her own swollen baby bump with a fond smile. Her clingy white, spaghetti strap sundress was well suited to the warm weather. "I can provide you with both this evening. Come see me after you're done for the day. I'll see about getting you a few extra hands to help in the meantime."

"I'll do that. Thanks, Sister."

Grinning even wider at the popularized term of endearment, she turned to carefully pick her way through the cultivated furrows and make her way back down the hill.

It was a lovely spot, with an excellent view of New Eden's founding settlement; Perseus's Landing.

The stadium-sized colony ship had set down in vast, rust coloured grassland running in a miles wide swath between a cerulean freshwater lake and sprawling forest of daisy-yellow arboreal giants that would have made the California's redwoods look small in comparison.

Their new home had sprung up in the near surrounds of the vessel like a consortium of carbs around a beached whale. It still served as community and engineering hub for the frontier town, providing power, shelter and a myriad of professional services for the colonists as they toiled to establish fruitful new lives on the alien planet.

Even now, Maeve could see inflatable crafts out on the crystal waters laying out the beginnings of floating fish farms and submersible spawning troughs, while female dominated lumber teams in industrial machinery dozered their way through the sky-high forest to fell the rough timber they would plane into silver-hued wood for construction.

The first farms had taken priority as both housing for the fast forming family units, and to kick start local food production for an exploding population. They dotted the orange-brown grassland like patches of verdant green as specially tailored GM crops took root and flourished in the virgin fields.

The drab colors of the native flora was so strikingly different to anything she had expected. Harper had tried to explain it had something to do with the red sun's disparate UV spectrum from earth's younger yellow star and how it affected the pigmentation of chloroplasts, which facilitated photosynthesis within the cells of New Eden's plant life... but much of that went over her head.

Maeve was a doctor, dammit. Not a botanist, and far too busy these days to show more than a passing interest in her Scottish sister-wife's research projects.