The Eden Protocols Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because nearly the entirety of her professional time was dominated by pregnant women, and the blessing of all blessings... Babies.

Those few short days aboard the Perseus III before planetfall had been madness. Wild, hormone-driven, horny madness. To an outside observer the crew would have appeared to have gone insane with ravishing hunger and savage lust. Male and female crewmates alike had gone at each other like drunken teens on prom night after someone had spiked the punch bowl with an unhealthy dose of spanish fly.

No part of the ship had been spared from the brazen bacchanal.

Clusters of horned-up crew members had engaged in riotous orgies that began in the mess halls--where food was readily available--then quickly spread out to the corridors, private quarters, cargo holds, stasis bays, and even the bridge where Captain Aatkani sternly ordered Commander Cho to fuck her and two increasingly buxom, Japanese navigation officers over her captain's chair.

The one fact that rang true was the aforementioned gender ratios. Three to one in favor of the women, as Perseus had informed them and it showed in the humping, grinding groupings.

The majority of women flocked towards the scarcity of stiff dick, with an infrequent few females coming together for more sapphic entanglements. It hardly mattered which way any one crewmate rated on the Kinsey scale, Perseus's shipwide fabricators could atomize any sex toy, kinky outfit, or fetish into existence with a few taps of a touchscreen.

The caretaker AI had even begun to broadcast slow-tempo bass guitar and saxophone music through the speakers at some point, which only served to exacerbate matters...

Maeve had used her executive privileges to lock down the engineering bay and Tucker until events had sorted themselves out. Trading his mammoth manmeat between Charlotte, Grace, Harper and herself until they were piled atop each other in a cum-splooged heap and the insatiable super stud finally collapsed into an exhausted sleep.

...And the inevitable outcome of so much copious copulation was a widespread pandemic of bulging feminine bellies.

It was something of a relief, honestly. With childbearing came the return of rational thinking processes and a throttling back of libidos from turbo-charged to merely revved up. Even the randiest crew members could go as long as five hours before jonesing for a cum break, either alone in private or with their chosen harem leader.

It was as easy as squeezing in a quickie during meal times.

Yep, once a woman was thoroughly knocked up and a man couldn't scent an empty womb nearby, both could return to a semblance of normality and productivity without the biological imperative to breed clouding their good senses or judgment.

And as turbulent as the whole experience had been, at least the crew had known what to expect and plan for when it came to the task of easing the hibernating settlers out of stasis on their new homeworld.

It had still been lust-fueled chaos, but at least it was controlled lust-fueled chaos.

Now the engineering corps were refitting those same stasis bays into expansive nurseries and maternity wards in preparation for the first crop of anklebiters born on New Eden. The precious first generation of humanity to be birthed under the violet skies, to one day burst forth and tame the trackless wilderness. Growing this seedling of mankind into a full fledged civilization to rival Earth itself.

Maeve sighed in contentment as she pictured it, nodding a friendly greeting to Hugo Jarvis and his gaggle of merrily gossiping wives as they passed at the gates leading into Perseus's Landing. The sturdily built French farmer had three in his harem--a perfectly respectable number--all cheerful, vibrant and beautifully pregnant young ladies.

Her dearest Tucker had six now, having taken on three more at her insistence. Jani; a stunning, dusky skinned Bengali like Maeve's mother had been in her youth, Ida; an ice-blonde nordic bombshell sporting a swimsuit model's body and shapely legs that went on for weeks, and Dana; a coppery Peruvian firecracker who was all juicy curves topped with a saucy smile.

She and Tucker had chosen them together, staying up late the night before planetfall in her office, scrolling through hundreds of frozen female colonists profiles like a shopping list, as Maeve sat naked in his lap, pouring sweet words of seduction into his ear and lovingly stroking him off into Charlotte's hungry mouth under the desk.

Her big, important Harem husband deserved only the best, most gorgeous, eagerly willing wives to fuck and fill with his manly seed. All while she dressed in her most alluring lingerie, guided his humongous cock into their pretty pussies, and begged him to cum for her...

Maeve groaned and felt a familiar damp heat gathering down below.

Checking her wrist communicator, she realized it had been six whole hours since she had last been with her man. Taking a shortcut between the skeletal timber frames of two buildings that were still in the early stages of construction, she quickly reached and trotted up the segmented boarding ramp of the grounded starship in short order.

"Welcome aboard, Doctor Hughes." Perseus purred, all sugar and spice. "Senior Systems Administrator, Tucker Evans is awaiting your arrival in the technicians suite on deck three."

Repositioning the basket on her hip, Maeve fought to control her labored breathing.

Gosh, but she was past ready to get this baby out of her and start on number two. Life was just so much easier in the earlier trimesters.

"Thank you, Dear." She wheezed, dashing sweat from her brow. "Is he alone or..."

She let the sentence hang, feeling horny and hopeful.

"Senior Systems Administrator, Tucker Evans is presently in the company of crew member Grace York and settler Phillipa Yang."

Phillipa Yang? Who was she? Could her handsome, hunky husband possibly be courting a seventh potential sister wife?

Meave's quivering quim ached at the prospect. Hot and wet. The woven basket fell forgotten to the metal floor, sending fat tubers rolling in all directions as she broke into a brisk, pregnant waddle.

"I'm coming, Tucker Honey! Hold on, don't cum yet... wait for me... I need to see you cum for me!"

________________

THE END