The Eden Protocols Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was that vein pulsing at his temple again. Maeve had the mad urge to lick it. To run her moist tongue over his stubbed cheeks and down his bull neck, to sink her teeth into his rippling pectorals and taste every inch of his masculine perfection.

"Not at all, Honey. Perseus revealed everything to me." She demurred, smiling sweetly and batting her luxurious dark lashes. "Please, let us come in and I will explain."

His sky blue gaze flickered over her shiny black rubber-clad figure and Maeve preened under the burning attention. She wasn't a thick-bodied heifer like Harper, ready made to breed entire herds of offspring with her wide childbearing hips and immense udders.

Not yet, at least.

No, Maeve had maintained much of her dancer's build. Long and lean, with a little more cushion for the pushin' in her sculpted butt and hips, and a vast increase in the mountainous acreage of her chest. Honestly, the extra weight up-top had screwed with her equilibrium at first. Now she balanced easily in her ludicrously tall knife-heeled boots with all the grace of a star ballerina performing a demi-pointe stance.

Tucker's massive cock lurched as he stared at her and a generous jet of pearly precum splashed against Harper's fleshy thighs to tangle in the garters and soak the tops of her white stockings with sticky spunk.

"Be quick about it." He grumbled, not moving aside in the least as the moaning redhead almost buckled at the sensation of his hot, virile load impacting her polished skin. "You'll find that I'm on a real short fuse these days, Doc."

"I completely understand Honey. Which is why I brought the help."

She steered Harper by her trapped, chicken-winged arms around Tucker's looming frame, giggling appreciably when he stooped to sniff at her raven hair as she passed. Her own flaring nostrils were assaulted by his salty scent too and her guts groaned audibly to feel him buried inside of her.

The engineering bay looked like a wreck. Crusty plastic bowls were strewn everywhere, mostly swept up into cluttered piles in the corners of the engine room as the many work stations and terminals flickered fitfully under far-flung puddles of dried-on sexual fluids and scattered tools.

Swanking through the center of the chaos were Charlotte and Grace bedecked in matching sets of strappy, high heeled sandals and sparkling lingerie. Rhinestones glittered on the laces and bows of their wafting babydoll chemises--sapphire blue for the chief engineer and ruby red for the young biochemist--as tiny mesh thongs scarcely concealed their smooth, hairless snatches.

The strawberry blonde and walnut brunette were all gravid curves, brilliant smiles, and heavily pregnant. Their mammoth milk-laden tits rested atop protuberant bellies that pushed out the soft, floaty negligees until the sexy underwear uncovered seductively swaying hips and exposed thick, peachy butts.

They resembled nothing so much as a pair of parading fertility goddesses, emanating poise, and dignity, and lust on every wavelength with their serene faces, peerless complexions, and shiny, silky skin as they approached.

"Is this the other woman you've been talking to, Baby?" Charlotte melded her heavenly body into Tucker's left side and leaned her head against his strapping shoulder, while a wandering hand found its way southwards to skillfully stroke his steely girth. "The one who has been teasing you with her prissy pussy and empty womb? She might be pretty enough to fuck, I guess..."

She sounded unconvinced, disinterested as she peppered adoring kisses across his chunky bicep. As though Maeve were beneath her notice while in the domineering presence of her man. Never slowing the lazy pumping rhythm of his rigid enormity and rubbing her bulging baby bump against his hip.

"You don't need that naughty Doctor, Daddy." Grace cooed sweetly, docking her fat, creamy melons around his other side, effectively encasing and titty-fucking his burly left arm. Her glossy hair styled up in two lengthy schoolgirl pigtails. "She doesn't listen to your orders like a good girl should, and you can totally fuck me all you want instead. I'll always be an obediant baby girl who will do, like, anything her big, important Daddy says."

Her voice was lilting, high pitched, and girlish as her tiny hand joined Charlotte's in attending his gigantic manhood. Sliding in sinful syncopation with the moaning blonde, and gathering up the liberally leaking spend from his bulbous tip to slather up the veiny shaft.

The sight of their three olympian bodies, and pungent perfume of primed pussy mingled with Tucker's earthy odor was apparently too much for Harper. The fiery-haired bimbo collapsed to her knees which, incidentally, brought her freckled face to a level with the enraged crown of his monstrous cock from only meager inches away.

"Happy! Harper wants to make Mister Happy!" She chirruped articulately, moist tongue extending and hefting her colossal, cow-print cleavage up with both hands to catch any stray spurts on her flushed face and bulging breasts. "Wanna taste your huge, yum-yum happy cock!"

Maeve crossed her slender arms under her large, latex-coated breasts and let out a loud harrumph! She was getting perturbed by the diminutive commentary from the peanut gallery and the many distracting draws on the young stud's attention.

This was far from how she had envisioned their final, climatic meeting playing out.

"Let her speak, girls." Tucker growled, his sky blue eyes locked with raw intensity on her, much to the doctor's cunt-thrumming approval. "You said you could explain. That Perseus revealed the truth to you? Start talking, Maeve. This had better be good."

"It's more than good, Honey." Maeve purred, ever so pleased to be the center of his focus again. She stepped up behind Harper and seized a thick fistful of her rich ginger tresses. "And it's perfectly in line with our mission's original intent. Mankind's inevitable expansion into the stars. To create a new genesis story for ourselves on New Eden."

With the slightest of nudges, she pressed Harper's panting face up against his unyielding hardness. The hyperventilating redhead didn't need much coaxing. She rolled her head, smudging the slick, plum-sized head around her lips, cheeks and chin. Chasing it with her lapping tongue as it streaked wet lines on her freckled skin.

"Do any of us look like a biblical Adam or Eve to you, Doc?" Tucker huffed, talking to Maeve's shiny black tits more than the articulately expounding woman herself. "This isn't a fucking fairytale or an accident. Someone hid those protocols deep within the system's base code. Someone with top tier clearance at the Andromeda Institute and a sick, twisted mind."

"No one is more top tier than you, Baby." Charlotte crooned, running her tongue across his collar bone and grinding her drenched womanhood against his trunk-like thigh. "Nobody has ever pleased my hot little pussy or fucked me so thoroughly as you do."

"You're the biggest and strongest Daddy a girl could ever wish for." Grace mewled, her plentiful milk dripped down into the close press of their bodies as she shyly traced her delicate hands over his jacked muscles. "I think I'm pregnant with triplets, Daddy. Just keep packing your fertile baby girl to the brim with your virile seed and I might even bear you quadruplets!"

"That's not how that works..." He grunted, not shifting his searing gaze away from Maeve's nitid cleavage.

He was staring at her. Tucker had two pregnant, creamy goddesses fawning all over him, while a cum-starved cocksucker stropped his goliath manhood like a sexkitten in heat, and he was fixated on her!

Maeve slowly, teasingly, eased her shoulders back and took deeper breaths. All the better to highlight her chesty assets for his eager-eyed examination.

Her sodden snatch ached for the hulking young stud. Thrilled at his intense attention as she guided Harper's pillowy, puckered lips back up to slide sensually over his corpulent cock and swallow the first few inches wholesale.

"Mmmmmff~!"

"While I admit that the unknown architect of the Eden Protocols went about implementing them in an underhanded fashion, Perseus's decisions and actions all make perfect sense when you have all the pertinent facts." Maeve began guiding Harper's blissfully moaning mouth up and down in slow, suckling strokes. "Very big picture type of stuff. For instance, do you know what the ratio of men to women is on this starship?"

Tucker's sky blue eyes hadn't left her body, even as she leaned provocatively over and wiggled her tight, rubber-coated toosh while jerking him off with another woman's beautiful face. She kept looking up at him through her dark lashes, meeting his hot gaze with an equally smoky one of her own.

It was like he had forgotten the two angelic visions of pregnant perfection, groaning lustily and rudely rubbing themselves to sizzling climaxes on his naked demi-god physique.

"I'm burning up for you, Daddy. Touch my good girl pussy and feel how wet you've made me..." Grace yowled plaintively, pulling his muscly arm deeper into her creamy cleavage as she hiked up a knee to mount his trapped fingers.

"You don't need them, Baby. Just let me take care of you. You can fuck every part me with your massive tool anytime you like." Charlotte begged as she ground her sopping snatch against his thigh and licked the sweat off his neck. "I'll be your willing fucktoy, just bend me over whenever and wherever. Fill me up until I leak your scrummy seed from every hole..."

Maeve smirked in smug satisfaction as their erotic entreaties fell on deaf ears as Tucker frowned in thought and ravaged Harper's slobbering skull at her seductive insistence.

"I never thought to check... What are the numbers?"

Perseus helpfully responded in a husky feminine tone so honeyed and sultry, it would have made a eunuch pray for cold weather.

"The quotient of male to female crew members assigned to the Persues III is one to three. Amongst the hibernating colonists the gender divide widens, their ratio is one to five. Again, that is the male to female population respectively."

Several holographic projectors flickered to life around the engineering bay. They showcased a complex range of passenger manifests and data reels, but the most compelling evidence was the live feed of the freshly thawed crew stumbling groggily into the vacant mess halls.

The overwhelming majority of them had long hair, pronounced breasts, and a distinct lack of any bulge between their legs, as made demonstratively clear by the razor-thin hibernation sleeves that hugged their staggering bodies.

Several were licking empty bowls clean as they moved as one, like a horde of nylon-clad zombies, towards the banks of wall-mounted calorie dispensers.

"We're on a goddamn ship of the Valkyries." Tucker groaned in disbelief, beginning to swing his hips into Harper's greedily slurping lips. "How did we miss this? There were endless checks and balances. Someone should have noticed the disparity..."

"Amongst the colonists, certainly. I suspect some higher up chicanery there, much like the hidden protocols themselves. As for the ship's crew; why would it matter?" Maeve crooned up at him before she leaned over the bobbing head of fiery hair to kiss and nuzzle his sculpted abdomen. "Each of us was selected for our unique professional skill sets, not our gender.

"Hand picked as the best possible candidates to support and assist the colonists in first reaching, then establishing, humanities first foothold on New Eden. Our ability to procreate and populate was only of secondary importance."

"The hell you say. Tell that to the two swollen bellies beside me." Tucker snarled, wrapping a mitt-sized hand around Maeve's slender neck to firmly angle her line of vision towards one of the holographic displays. "Look at them go, Doctor. They're mobbing the dispensers with no idea what they are really ingesting. You'll be personally responsible for contaminating the entire crew and turning them into sex maniacs like us!"

His grip was like iron, but not rough or painful. Maeve's plastic-wrapped pussy sang a joyfully wet chorus at his domineering hold. Feeling his dauntless strength manipulating her helpless feminine figure squeezed a sexually supercharged moan from her ruby lips as she leaned into his hold.

"Mmmmm... Tucker Honey, I adore it when you take command but the nutrient paste was never the problem."

The powerfully built adonis heaved Maeve closer as he glared down into her dark, smoky eyes. The brutal motion pressed her latex-coated breasts against his barrel chest and trapped Harper's drooling, cock-sucking face between their thusting loins.

"Gluuurg~!"

The ginger-haired plaything gagged as Maeve ground her horny hips against the back of her pretty skull, forcing more of Tucker's untenable length down her constricting esophagus.

Charlotte and Grace bore complicated expressions on their stunning faces as they clung possessively to Tucker, looking from him to Maeve and back again. Burning arousal and jealous insecurity blended with the instilled desire to please their man.

"Don't listen to her, Baby. She doesn't love you like I do. Have I told you that before? How much I love you and need you in me, stretching and stirring up my insides with your giant dick, like, all of the time?"

"Look at me, Daddy! Look at what a good baby girl I've become, just for you. You're the first and only man who will ever possess my fertile baby mama pussy. I yearn to feel your huge daddy cock filling me up constantly..."

"Explain." Tucker demanded through gritted teeth.

He was a mighty boulder teetering on a precipice. On a knife edge, primed to plunge down the mountain side, to gather mass and momentum into a lurid landside that would demolish anything in his path.

His pulse pounded visibly at his temple and Maeve, like a pilgrim at the end of a holy journey, tentatively reached up and traced her manicured fingertips across the pulsating vein.

It throbbed hot and heavy under her feather-light touch, arcing hedonistic sparks through her quaking core and jump-starting her hammering heartbeat.

"We were already changed, well before you thawed from stasis. Honey." She whispered softly, riding the back of Harper's head onto his choking girth as she tenderly cupped his stubbly jaw in a latex-gloved hand. "The pods monitor and regulate our physical states and vital functions while in the long sleep.

"Perseus was plugged into every little part of us and we were all cooked into the most procreative versions of ourselves long before our caretaker AI let us out of its stewpot of gene therapy and neuro-patterning. All my tests confirmed that the food is clean, uncontaminated. Simply a ready source of rich nutrients that our altered bodies crave to fuel their altered growth."

All the fury drained from Tucker's expression as she caressed his strong chin with one hand and reached down between them with her other to tangle her fingers in a thick head of ginger curls.

"So that's it then. New Eden--humanities greatest hope for the future--is going to be a colony of baby-crazy sluts and horny fuck boys." He muttered in a defeated tone. "Where's the future in that? We were screwed from the beginning."

He seemed to deflate and the fingers around Maeve's neck loosened as six pairs of dainty hands and one vacuuming mouth worked to comfort him. Compassionately caressing and rubbing conciliating circles on his muscular flesh.

"Don't be like that, Baby. With you guiding and commanding us, there's nothing we can't achieve together..."

"You're so big and strong, Daddy. I know you'll protect us all and make sure everything turns out right..."

"Mmmlurp!"

On the holographic view screens above them, the feeding frenzy in the mess halls had calmed into something like a more dignified meal time rush. Crew members began settling at the communal tables to shovel down their mud-coloured slop. Female crewmates gravitating towards the rarified males like schools of underdressed fish.

Captain Miari Aatkani, a highly regarded Moroccan astronaut and military veteran, was pressed hip to hip with her Chinese second in command; Jun Cho and was practically shuffling her honed, athletic butt into his lap as they conversed in brief exchanges between gloopy spoonfuls of paste.

"All is not lost, Honey. This merely necessitates a change in mindset and approach." Maeve soothed, dragging Harper off Tucker's monstrous manmeat before the silly girl passed out from a lack of oxygen in her cum-hungry enthusiasm. "We still have the personnel, skills and several cargo holds stacked full of equipment required to achieve mission success. Perseus is due to make landfall in... how many days?"

"Four days, seven hours and twenty three minutes, Doctor Hughes." The seductively silken voice of the ship's AI purred from the surrounding speakers. "Current food and energy reserves are sufficient to independently sustain the colony population for one thousand, two hundred and ninety six of Earth's planetary rotations."

"Fuck, why does Persues have to sound like that?" Tucker groaned as Maeve kneeled down to wrangle his massive, twitching shaft in both rubber-sleeved hands. "Too fucking sexy..."

"Over three years." She confirmed, squatting on her knife heels and jacking his pulsating stiffness towards Harper's smiling, salivating face. "You can easily make it work in that amount of time. I know you can, Honey. You're so strong and smart and manly. You'll do it for me, right? And you know what else you can do for me, don't you?"

"Wha--What?"

"Can you cum for me, Honey? I really want to see it. I need to feel your meaty cock buck in my hand as you paint this sexy bimbo slut white with your hot baby juice."

Maeve's whispered plea seemed to reignite the inferno in the yoked-out stud's topaz blue eyes as he glared down at her with lusty ferocity. She preened beautifully for him. Propping up her shiny cleavage, flicking back her glossy midnight locks and pursing her ruby lips in a suggestive little pout to stoke his furious passion.

Even Charlotte and Grace appeared affected by the provocative performance. Energetically grinding and smearing their pregnant pussies against Tucker's formidable musculature and rubbing their hugely voluptuous figures against him.

"Gawd... look at them, Daddy! So pretty and be-begging for you." Grace blurted, her spurting milk running down her playboy bunny body and glistening wetly on her taut ivory flesh. "Please give it to them, Daddy... hyaa~! Mark them as your g-good girls too."

"Do it, Baby. Show that teasing bitch and her thirsty fucktoy who's in charge." Charlotte hissed, as she gnawed on his shoulder and aggressively humped his flexing thigh like a rabid, strawberry blonde jizz-hound. "Just remember I was your first... oomff~ I'm still the number one spunk dumpster when it comes to your glorious beefcake cock!"

"Cock, yay! Yummy, Mister Happy cock!" Harper repeated jubilantly, openly drooling and staring cross-eyed at the drizzling tip weaving in the air like a dancing cobra, only scant inches from her vacuously grinning lips. "Wanna make big Mister Happy cock feel super duper happy!"

"Cum for me, Tucker Honey. Please... I need it. Won't you cum for your naughty little doctor?"

Maeve was no longer pumping Tucker's dauntless dick so much as she was holding on for dear life and steering it towards her intended target. His terrific tumescence lurched in her grasp, lavishly lubed with voracious redhead's spit and his slick spend as it glided between her inky gloves with the barest hint of friction.

"Better brace yourself, um... Harper, was it? Because here it comes!" Tucker stumbled momentarily before loosing a bestial roar of carnal gratification that echoed off the bulkheads. "Shit... fuck! Take it, take it all!"