The Edge of Knight

Story Info
Knight reminiscences while being edged.
2.8k words
13.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been laying there bound to the bed in darkness, for how long I had no clue. Giving me plenty of time to reminisce into some events that led me to this flr relationship. The Hitachi began humming away once again, causing Her cock to expand into it's up tenth erection that day.

We have been together for twenty-two years, married for 21 of those. It has been an interesting journey for that there is no doubt. Actually, we were together for a very short time years prior to that. It was a spark that fizzled, but never quite extinguished. In that short time there was certainly signs of what was going to come. She practically raped me the first time we were together. Eventually a collapsed bed was a result from that day.

The buzzing stopped again just as Her cock began to twitch, fuck how many times was that so far, cum was surging in Her balls threatening to surge up the shaft of Her cock. The room was silent once again, except for the sound of my heavy breathing accompanied with the ringing in my ears. The massager was taped to Her cock reaching up towards my chest where it was taped off yet again. I knew I was going to be in trouble seeing this before the blindfold was placed over my eyes.

Dominance and Submission was the one song that caught Her attention as She went thru all my albums one by one, sitting on my living room floor. A few minutes later Her teeth dug into my cock just behind the crown gradually applying more and more pressure something told me not to dare a flinch. Without so much as even a look a few minutes later She went back to browsing thru the remainder of my albums.

Her cock began to go limp on the head of the Hitachi, once again that inevitable buzzing began to resonate under the head of Her cock, it was taped to that sensitive spot. It had to be the tenth time that it began to grow again. My hands began to clinch into a fist, my head would raise as I began to moan. Sometimes I would last longer, but not this time I could feel the head starting to expand, silence overwhelmed me once again.

One night we had a chocolate and whip cream party, She was the main course. I laid Her up on the dining room table and spread chocolate and whip cream across Her body. I spent hours sucking and licking every inch of Her body bringing Her to countless orgasms. I on the other hand ended up being whipped around the kitchen and dining room area by my cock in a wheeled desk chair. She relentlessly pumped my cock as She flung me across the tiled floor. My skin started crawling out of my body as She had me pinned on the chair against a brick partition. Never had I experienced such an unrelentless pumping of my cock. It felt like I would never cum. As I was being manhandled by a beautiful woman's hand. I exploded from my head to my toes cum was flinging everywhere.

It started again. Minutes later my body was covered in sweat. It had been awhile since the last one had stopped. I was lasting longer this time my toes were curling. My moaning was becoming more pronounced, it was building again. I am helpless there is nothing I can do, but just lay there and take it. Once again there was that relentless silence, allowing me plenty of time to think.

We grew apart it had been a short fling. I started a new job and transferred half way across the country. I was back up that way one day, a few years later, took a chance and knocked on Her door. There She was, two weeks later She had moved halfway across the country with me. Less than a year later we were married and well on our way of buying our dreamhouse on the lake.

The buzzing suddenly started again, Her cock hadn't even started to go limp yet. Shortly I was trying to thrash on the bed to no avail. My breathing was raspy between moans. I was thinking She would tell me to cum. She stayed silent though as it once again stopped.

We had always had a good sex life, especially in our younger years. As usually is the case children kind of hampered it. When we married, we instantly had a family since both of us were raising are own child each as a single parent. I started to introduce my wife to sex toys. She was in Her thirties and had just never used any. Every once in a while, when I came up with some spare money, I would buy Her a toy. I quickly learned that She liked toys that stimulated Her clit. I would use them with my tongue and fingers and get Her squirting all over my face. She would get embarrassed about squirting and I would try and reassure Her that I loved it. It reminds me when we first met. I had bought a cucumber, Oh you should have seen the look on Her face when I shoved that into Her pussy. It was priceless and She came so fucking hard. I think guys in Her past did not worry about Her satisfaction. She was surprised how I cared when She found me.

I had been laying there in complete silence for what seemed to be an eternity this time. When those vibrations started again. That Hitachi is a nasty device, She was very happy when I bought that for Her. She for once went to the store with me that day. I told Her, "You will really like this, it is a must." I hate it, but I still pull it out from Her arsenal sometimes when it's playtime. It was hooked up to a surge protector where all She had to do was turn the switch on and off. That is exactly what She did as I reached another edge.

We live a pretty digital life. She really likes to handle Her cock, Her fingers can be a severe cbt toy. One night She was playing with Her cock, it was one of those times it took me forever to reach orgasm. I flinched on Her. She pulled me off the bed into the air by my cock and started jacking it off very fast, and hard. I was at Her shoulder level, my cock that is, when it erupted and erupted and just would not stop. I was kind of freaking out Her chest, back, and face were covered in a thick blanket of cum and I was still cumming hard. After inquiring I found out it was called roping. Oh my god it was the most extreme orgasm that had ever happened to me.

I do not know how long I had been tied up to the bed, it had to been for hours. She had yet to say a word to me. I was experiencing another round of edging. In between some of them She would feed me some water thru a straw, or give me a few drags from a cig. Sometimes She would stop it early. Once in awhile She would push it a little further. Never to the point where I would lose control though.

It was after six years of marriage. I still remember the day well, I was scared. After writing a letter to Her that took me all day to compose. I laid out in detail why I thought She should become my Mistress. I gave examples, my thoughts. How I was submissive by nature. How She was a dominate. As soon as She got home, I asked Her to sit in front of the computer and read the letter. I was nervous as hell. She already knew I was crazy. Pervert was a foregone conclusion. Still I wondered what Her reaction was going to be. She finished the letter, turned looked at me smiled and said, "what took you so long to ask." That was sixteen years ago.

I do not even know if She had a smile on Her face while Her finger depressed that switch. I sure in the hell felt it start though, and it was becoming past extreme. I was not being cropped, flogged, or even feathered. Clamps were not applied to the nipples. Balls were not being smacked. I was suffering though. That wonderful finger dwelled me in silence once again as She tapped that switch.

We are by no means what most people in this lifestyle would consider traditional. One year I was told to cum every night. At first, I thought it was great I get to masturbate every night. That did not last too long before it started feeling like a chore. I would go to the bedroom and start playing with Her cock. Sometimes for a few minutes, and other times for an hour or two. She would walk in start slapping Her balls and tell me to cum. Fifteen years later I am still trained to cum when Her balls are being slapped.

She is playing a game as it started again. Seriously, phone is in Her hand, but She has a watchful eye over me. It has been many games throughout the years. Many nights I wish She would give me attention. Her back will be facing me while playing a game on Her phone. Once in a while, She will give me permission to play with Her cock. She loves to watch me cum. I have experienced many ruined orgasms thru the years. With just the slapping of the Her balls, or coming to close with an edge and not being able to hold back. That does not make Her happy "I did not give you permission to cum." I hate letting Her down. Off goes the switch once again.

Due to my age and my job destroying my body, I'm not able to do some of the things I use to be able to do. One day years back I showed Her something I use to do in my youth. I piled up a few pillows and flipped over them. It raises my head up just enough so that I can suck half my cock. I think She was a little amazed. It is not something I guess most woman get to see. One thing She does not like is the taste of cum. "It is too slimy," She says. To me it is more the after taste. So far She does not require me to eat my cum after orgasm. Although this day it pumped right into my mouth.

How many times can I take it. Usually She does not have this patience to just edge me over and over again. They are becoming more extreme. She did not wait as long to press that button this time I have no control to this wand. My moans turn into a plead as I speak for the first time. I let out a single word Princess! The switch is instantly turned off.

We have had many nick names for each other thru the years. One I've always have called Her Is Princess. Although She is my Mistress and every once in a while I will call Her that. She prefers Princess. I'm Her knight. Long before we started this lifestyle these were our nicknames for each other. She has always been my Princess for that is what She is to me. I was Her knight in shining armor, She has always claimed that I showed up out of nowhere and rescued Her to a new life. It has been kind of revised to s/k (submissive knight).

There is one thing you never know about me. What stamina I'm going to have on any given day. She is putting me to the test today though. It has been a long rest period this time. I have only been able to withstand the Hitachi for a long period once. She had decided She was not going to let me cum. She changed Her mind when I started holding out. I was tied spread eagle to a wide doorframe. She just held that thing on the head of Her cock until I finally came. Lord it must have been fifteen or twenty minutes that day. Some days I might be a minute man. Other times I can be like the energizer bunny and just go on and on. I'm kind of like a box of chocolates, you never know. Time is really not a factor. It could be three months since the last time I came and last for an hour or more. It could be one minute after five times in one week. One thing She knows though. If I say Princess I am at that point and once again that escaped my mouth. I was laying again in silence.

We have gone through our dry spells thru the years just like any couple. Some hard times that we been thru I really do not want to get into them. She always claims that She does not have the imagination for these sexual games. Although once started She can come up with some rather intense scenes. She loves them, but rarely will She initiate them. She usually walks into the room to find me tied up into some various position with an array of toys laid out or already attached. She has Her favorites, one of them being the gates of hell. Sometimes they can get quite intense. She has a way of keeping Her cock hard for hours. For years I knew it was going to go a step further. When I bought the rubber gates She decided for them to be worn for longer periods of times. Sometimes for months in fact. They would be hard to work in, so I knew I had a different solution to come up with. Due to my job I had limits on what I could use. After a lot of research, I decided on the Holy Trainer. The gates kind of proved that She liked the idea of chastity, but She likes to lead me into my own demise. For work it was prefect, but She did not like the tube. She could not get to Her cock, without releasing it.

She was switching from long periods to short. This time the switch was turned on after a short spell, it did not take long before I was moaning Princess!

She finally started putting me to sleep without cumming. I think She decided that She liked this teasing and denial. It just was not an easy concept to attach Herself to. She had way too many years with the concept of a man has to cum. She has never had to fake an orgasm with me, Although She says She did for years before She met me. After Her operation I think it may have been too intense for Her. I do know how to be gentle it might just be that fear. It seems like She is getting better all the time now. Maybe She will start allowing me between Her legs more often.

Just as I'm completely relaxed and growing limp, that damn wand starts again. This time right after Her cock got rock hard it was turned off.

After twenty-six years at the same company. I decided to retire. One day we sat down together and went over chastity devices, I could get a metal cage now. She wanted one that She could play with Her cock in. She found what She wanted. Of course, it not like what you would think most men in chastity would wear. This one is not measured to a flaccid cock. Of course, it does not allow for a full extension of growth. It is more like the metal gates of hell, but fully enclosed. Real easy to get on and off. When Her cock gets hard it does not pull the balls from your body like the Holy Trainer did. The weight of the cage when flaccid is when the balls stretch.

Now I'm being subjected to a serious of quick edgings. Every time I yell Princess it is turned off and then turned back on. She is edging closer and closer each time. Recovery time is becoming a mere minimum. I feel like I'm thrashing around on the bed, but I'm unable to move. The wand suddenly gets removed. I feel Her cock twitching back and forth. I hear the Hitachi start back up, but do not feel it. Then I hear Her begin to moan. She loves that thing pressed onto Her clit. I hear Her orgasm moan. I smile I know She is satisfied. A few minutes later. I feel the ring in place before the cage is slipped on, Then I feel the slight pressure as the lock is snapped.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@26thnc kinda like yur dick

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

When's the part where he enjoys living with her? He needs the police.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
Amazing

Sad it's so short and I wish i could score it a 5 stars.

26thNCuck Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God that was tedious

And yeah yeah I get the "her cock" thing but it just get annoying when you repeat and repeat it. Hopefully your sexual relationship is more interesting than reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Those referred to as her have vaginas

No her has a cock.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chastity with Steve Wife locks husband's cock and teases him.in BDSM
Femdom: The Edging Chair Wife attempts to break her husband's mind.in Loving Wives
Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 01 Power struggle in marriage? FLM and denial fixes all.in Loving Wives
You've Got Me Pegged Wife pegs husband for Valentines Day.in Loving Wives
His Wife's Fetish Ch. 01 James' wife admits to her deepest fantasy: male chastity.in Fetish
More Stories