The Education of Donna Pt. 01

Story Info
A middle-aged virgin starts to explore her sexuality.
1.6k words
4.25
8.2k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna sat on the train. She wasn't usually this late. She had been to a going away party for her colleague, Tracy. She would miss Tracy. She had even had a couple of glasses of wine with the girls.

The girls had teased Donna about being an old maid. It was true; she had never married or been in a relationship. She had never had the opportunity; she had always been busy looking after her mother. Mother was gone now and Donna was alone. Alone with her thoughts.

People would be shocked if they knew what Donna thought. Alone in the house at night Donna read naughty stories. Donna watched naughty things. Mother would have been cross. Donna liked to close her eyes and touch herself thinking about these naughty things. Things she had missed out on. She had never even seen a real man naked: she had seen Brian next door's penis when he was putting the bins out one morning. It was only a brief glimpse when the wind blew up his dressing gown. Donna thought it was lovely, hanging low from its nest of dark hair. It gave her those special tingles. When she turned away from the window she knew that if she let her hands stray, she would find herself wet. Very wet indeed.

Donna closed her eyes on the train. She felt warm and fuzzy; she should never have had that last glass of wine. She stirred when she realised that someone was now sitting opposite her. She wondered why he had chosen that seat when the rest of the carriage was empty. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. It was a nice smile. He was an ordinary-looking man in his early fifties, with glasses and a bit of dark stubble, but it was a kind face. She noticed his wedding ring.

Donna was good at seeing things; when you were quiet, you became very observant. Donna noticed everything. She noticed his grey suit, shiny black shoes and expensive watch. She noticed the silk tie he had loosed around his neck and his dark chest hair just poked through the top of his open white shirt. She saw the big bulge in his trousers.

She looked away, shocked. Donna wasn't meant to notice things like that in real life. She was only meant to see things like that in her dreams and fantasies. Involuntarily, she squeezed her legs together. She was trying to stop the tingling, the feelings. She couldn't feel those feelings here in public.

He spoke then, "I can see you looking," he said. He had a deep voice. Donna liked voices. They fascinated her. Donna liked a deep voice. Donna thought that was sexy. Something to do with the resonance did something to Donna at her very core. Oh dear, there were those feelings again. She just knew that she was wet now.

Her companion just smiled. It was a lovely smile. He pulled a bottle of water out of his bag. He offered it to her, and she declined. "You don't have to be embarrassed. You can look if you want, " he said, shifting in his seat so her eyes looked down again, "I don't mind. I like it. You can see it if you want, but you must ask. I can't show you without asking; it wouldn't be right."

"But you're a married man," Donna suddenly burst out. "That's why it wouldn't be right."

"I am a married man, so I said you can look. I didn't say you could touch now, did I? I could look at you, too. I wouldn't touch, though; that would cross a line."

Donna didn't know what to say; she knew this was her chance, perhaps her only chance, to see a real man. She could have felt scared, but she didn't. He wanted to expose himself to her. He was telling her that she had to ask. He was respectful; he wasn't scary. He was sexy, though; she needed to hear him speak again; she liked it.

"Yes, please," she stuttered.

"What are you asking for? A drink or to see my cock?" he smiled.

"I want to see your - cock," Donna said before she changed her mind, the word sounding strange to her ears. It wasn't a word that she used.

He smiled then and shifted on his seat, pulling down his trousers and boxers in one go. Donna just stared. She stared at the smooth cock and balls. So different to Brain's next door. He looked soft and fresh and clean. He had a thick foreskin. He pulled it back then, and she exposed his mushroom. Donna didn't say anything; she continued to stare at his thickness. It was very thick, even soft. She glanced down at his thighs; they were muscular yet pale.

"Do you like it? Do you like looking at me? Is it making you wet?" he asked softly.

Donna didn't answer; she just lifted her skirt and touched herself through her panties. They were soaking. "Yes," she stated, "Very wet."

The man groaned then, his cock began to stir. She watched as it began to rise. To get even thicker as it hardened. It changed so quickly; now it was standing up like a mast. Donna didn't take her eyes off it, and she slipped her hand inside her knickers and began touching her wetness. The man just gripped himself and slowly started to stroke himself.

Donna couldn't believe what was happening but couldn't look away. Her other hand now sneaked inside her bra, and she tweaked her nipple. She was stroking and teasing the rubbery peak. She often did this late at night. She was feeling turned on and imagining that it was a man who was touching and stroking her breasts. Now she was imagining that it was this man. The man that was in front of her.

She watched as his testicles bounced up and down as he pleasured himself. She was fascinated by the perfectly smooth eggs that dangled between his legs. Did all men walk around with balls as big as these between their legs, she wondered?

His hand was moving faster now; she could see that some clear liquid had escaped from the top of his cock to moisten his hand as he stroked. What was that, she wondered? Her moisture was now dripping on her fingers as she reached her peak. She realised that she was going to orgasm in front of a man for the very first time. That excited her even more, and soon, she found herself panting as she came. This was too much for her travel companion as he came, too.

Donna was amazed to see the seed rise high as he came. She had no idea that it could come out in such a spurt. Some landed on the floor in front of her. Most of it seemed to cover his hand, now white with his semen. He coughed and smiled, "I seem to have made a bit of a mess. Have, you got anything for me to clean it up?"

Donna smiled as she smoothed her skirt back down. She licked her fingers to taste herself. She was amazed to see the man's cock twitch and one final little bit of sperm escape from the head of his magnificent cock. "That was incredible," he smiled, "You are one sexy girl."

Donna smiled to herself. This middle-aged woman had just been called a sexy girl by a half-naked stranger on a train, and she couldn't remember the last time she had been so happy.

She made a decision. She lifted her bottom and slipped off her panties; they were damp with her arousal. "You could always use these," she smiled as she passed them to him. He smiled and lifted them to his nose; he inhaled deeply before the tip of his tongue darted out to taste them briefly.

"Delicious," he murmured. Donna blushed then, her nipples suddenly as hard as rocks. She watched as he cleaned himself up with her panties.

"You can keep them," she whispered,

"No, married men can't accept gifts of wet panties from strange ladies as much as I would love to. Here, you have them back as a keepsake."

She took them back; they were wet with both their arousals. She should have been disgusted, but she wasn't as she slipped them in her handbag. She was still excited. He broke her daydream, saying, "My stop next. I'll wait by the door. That was fun, and no lines crossed, eh?"

As he bent to pick up his bag, he kissed her hand. Just like in one of those old black-and-white movies Mother had liked watching, Like a Gentleman. She didn't remember any of those gentlemen getting their cocks out and coming in a train carriage in front of a stranger, though?

She watched him leave. He was such an ordinary man; you probably wouldn't have looked twice at him in the street. He was extraordinary to her, though. It made her wonder if all men were remarkable in that situation. She watched her stranger through the window, greeted by his wife and daughter on the platform.

With that, Donna dozed until she reached her stop. She smiled as she exited the train, feeling the breeze touch her still bare private places. As she got to her gate, she saw Brian next door smile and wave from the window just as a gust of wind lifted her skirt and showed him a view of her naked pussy. She hurriedly pushed her skirt back down, but Brian didn't look away. He smiled, blew her kiss and winked before pulling his curtains closed.

Walking up the path, she should have been embarrassed. She should have been ashamed. Instead, she was encouraged. She smiled when she thought of Brian; he was alone now that his wife had left him. He was only a bit older than her. Perhaps she would ask him around for a meal. She really would like a close-up view of his lovely cock.